Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 02-08-2020, 02:59 AM   #2761  
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 443 Likes on 200 Posts

More posting, uploading, and challenge catch-ups.  This one is for S2S19E for 2/6/19, "It's All About the Sentiment."  Here is my card:  Christmas Brings A Spirit of Peace!
Carlene aka Chatterbox-1--My BLOG; My Pinterest; My SCS Gallery; FAVORITES Team Member; 2022 Christmas Card Challenge 75/105. My SCS Goal: Challenge Catch-up; Sketch Challenge Sample Card Team (August 2022--January 2023).
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-28-2020, 12:31 AM   #2762  
Proud Fan Club Member

Playing gallery and challenge catch-up, here is the 5/16/19 Fun Pocket Fold card challenge entry: Christmas=Star of Wonder...Star of Night!
Carlene aka Chatterbox-1--My BLOG; My Pinterest; My SCS Gallery; FAVORITES Team Member; 2022 Christmas Card Challenge 75/105. My SCS Goal: Challenge Catch-up; Sketch Challenge Sample Card Team (August 2022--January 2023).
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-01-2020, 01:28 AM   #2763  
Proud Fan Club Member

Another of my gallery entry and challenge catch-ups. This one's for the S2S19YY - "New Years' Resolution," 12/26/19. My resolution is to start and get my Christmas cards done earlier this year! Therefore, my card is a Christmas card!

Here is my card: A Lovely Christmas Card to CASE!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-06-2020, 04:09 PM   #2764  
Proud Fan Club Member

Again, another of my gallery entry and challenge catch-ups! This one's for S2S19XX, "Last Minute" - 12/19/19.

Finishing up last minute Christmas cards seems to happen every year! This was a card I chose to do because I could easily make multiples of it for those that didn't need mailing out of my own area and could arrive within a few days: Merry Christmas from Our Family to Yours!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-17-2021, 04:20 PM   #2765  
Proud Fan Club Member

I'm a bit late posting for the S2S19CC challenge: Threading the Needle, but I'm excited to finally be able to post to this challenge while playing my "Challenge Catch-up" cardmaking.

Here is my card: Magic & Wonder At Christmas!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-07-2021, 03:30 AM   #2766  
Proud Fan Club Member

I'm playing my "Challenge Catch-up" cardmaking for the 2019 S2S19SS...make a Christmas card with an animal on it. I've included this lovely dove on my card. It's not exactly an animal...but it's close, right! Somehow I always think of birds as animals.

Here is my card: Christmas Dove Brings An Olive Branch!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-20-2021, 02:21 PM   #2767  
Proud Fan Club Member

Playing my challenge catch-up cardmaking, this one is for an oldie from August 1, 2019...S2S19DD (post #1830)...use of technique pieces and scraps to make your card.

I had strips of dsp left and some ink sponged cardstock from a previous card...here is my card: Let His Light Bring You Joy!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-23-2021, 01:37 AM   #2768  
Proud Fan Club Member

Playing a bit of my Challenge Catch-up cardmaking, and catching up on SCS posting, here is my card for the 2019 S2S challenge: 19LL - "Getting Lacy": A Glitzy Joy to the World!

My card uses a die-cut of a lacy cascade of snowflakes.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-17-2021, 04:03 AM   #2769  
Proud Fan Club Member

I am playing my "Challenge Catch-up" cardmaking, catching up on my SCS postings, and building my Christmas stash all rolled into one. This card was made in August for my 2021 Christmas cards stash.

Using Ina's sketch, which I tweaked a bit. I added more color layers to the base. I divided the card front into a top dsp section and bottom sentiment section. I placed my circle on the left instead of the right.

Here is my card: Warm Up with Christmas Mittens!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-25-2021, 12:29 AM   #2770  
Proud Fan Club Member

I am playing my "Challenge Catch-up" cardmaking and catching up on my SCS postings.

My tag die-cut is used to frame the Santa Sleight die-cut!

Here is my card: Santa's Sleigh Tag Christmas!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-03-2021, 10:30 PM   #2771  
Proud Fan Club Member

I am playing my "Challenge Catch-up" cardmaking and still trying to catching up on my SCS postings.

I chose to make a get well card with no nurse. Here is my card: You're Looking A Little Green!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-01-2022, 06:42 PM   #2772  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 472 Likes on 267 Posts

Unsubscribing to this thread.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-17-2022, 01:13 AM   #2773  
Proud Fan Club Member

I am playing my "Challenge Catch-up" cardmaking. This is an anniversary card for my youngest daughter and her husband.

I've used paper scraps and stamp/ die-cut stash to complete this card. These were leftover's from 2009 when my sister closed her scrapbooking store. Time to use them or toss them, but they fit my planned theme so well!

Here is my card: An Anniversary for January!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-29-2022, 02:01 AM   #2774  
Proud Fan Club Member

I am playing Challenge cardmaking, and hopefully, doing some catching up. This is an end of January birthday card for a friend.

My "photo" is from an advertisement including the picture and ticket information received in the mail re: this ballet returning to our area. I've been saving it for a possibly "junk" mail challenge!

Here is my card: A Shen Yun Birthday Celebration!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-17-2022, 01:28 AM   #2775  
Proud Fan Club Member

I am playing Challenge cardmaking, and hopefully, doing some catching up from really old to fairly new. This is a February birthday card for a dear friend & cardmaking buddy!

This is a "Catch-up Challenge" for S2S19L...The Inside Counts - 3/28/19. My inside has the same framing as the outside of the card surrounding the personalized verse composed by me. Here is a link to the inside: February Birthday Happiness!

Here is my card: February Birthday Happiness!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-07-2022, 11:41 PM   #2776  
Proud Fan Club Member

I am playing Challenge cardmaking, and hopefully, doing some catching up on some as well.

I inadvertently fulfilled these two challenges by accident. I started my son's card late last week cutting and layering papers put for the front and inside (which is becomes part of the front). I didn't get back to his card until the night before his birthday, when I added the square overlay, the leaf die-cuts and heat embossed sentiment and inside quote.

This card is for my oldest son's half-century birthday...yes the BIG 50! Here is my card: It's the BIG 50!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-09-2022, 02:17 PM   #2777  
Proud Fan Club Member

I am working toward my "Challenge Catch-Up" goal! This card is for an Alpha friend who needs a Hug! and is the Teapot recipient for the week of 7.5.22.

To celebrate something about Australia, my card celebrates Australia's botanical gardens. In particular the Carlton Gardens in Melbourne where the International Flower & Garden Show is held every year starting in late March through the first weekend in April. It was March 30 to April 3 in 2022. There are many other noteworthy gardens scattered throughout Australia's six large states. If you get a chance to travel to Australia and you love flowers, check one out!

Here is my card: Hugs for Kandie!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-06-2022, 01:04 AM   #2778  
Proud Fan Club Member

I'm working on my "Challenge Catch-up" cardmaking goal, and I needed a baby shower card featuring a Winnie the Pooh theme.

The challenge was to choose summer colors and include a frame using stamps or dies. I chose the summer colors of yellow and green, much seen in summer flower gardens, and added a die-cut frame plus a doodled frame for my sentiment quote focal piece.

Here is my card: Baby & Winnie Are Roommates!
Reply With Quote Likes