I needed several more Christmas cards as Christmas neared last year, and I found one to finished from a 2018 Dar Peterson card class (more about that in my blog). Knowing I was most likely going to make some modifications, I checked my SCS Challenge List before getting started. I found 11 challenges I could meet and they are following:
1) S2S19XX, Stamp to Save Challenge, "Last Minute, 12/19/19. Finishing up last minutes Christmas cards seem to happen every year in December. This was a card I chose because I could easily make multiples of it for those that did not need mailing out of my own area and could arrive within a few days.
2) SCSCCDEC19, Fan Club Monthly Christmas Card Challenge, "Ringing in December, 12/1/19. Show whatever you do to celebrate December...bells, wine, confetti, boughs, etc. December is the month to mail and give Christmas cards. My card shows Christmas greenery and greetings.
3) AOCC19DEC, All Occasion Card Challenge, 12/1/19. This is one of the many Christmas cards needed for December.
4) CCC19NOV, Christmas Card Challenge, "Start Thinking of Baking," 11/1/19. My card thinks of the color of gingerbread from the challenge to think of gingerbread cookies, houses, or the color of gingerbread.
5) WORD0919, Fan Club Monthly Themes Challenge--September 2019, "New Girl on the Block," 9/15/19. Fits the theme with its geometric, quilted embossing. The WORD challenge is GRID. My items are: G=glimmer paper, green; R=ribbon; I= ink-stamped, impression plate aka embossing folder; D=dimensional.
6) ABC11Q17, Alphabet Challenge, - Round 11, Letter Q, 6/20/19. My Letter Q is quilted embossing.
7) USEIT2019, Use It Challenge, "Old Stuff/ New Stuff," ongoing annually. I am using dusty, old 2018 Christmas paper and a 2017 stamp for the sentiment. (No new but unused stuff of this card).
WT713, Way to Use It Challenge, "Blanket Time," 11/8/18. Show things on your card that are seen in blankets, quilts, etc., including blanket images. My card depicts quilts by using a quilt embossing folder.
9) FS591, Featured Stamper Challenge, "Let's Play Jenga...I mean Janja!" 6/3/18. I chose this card of Janja"s: Let Us Be Warm for its layout, colors and textured center panel.