Still trying to get all my Christmas cards uploaded, which lagged behind due to being called out of state for almost four weeks. In checking SCS challenges that I had not participated in, I chose 13 challenges that fit my card's theme. They are listed below:
1. F4A512 - Free 4 All Challenge - 12/13/19 - Red & Green. Let's put some on a card.
2. IC731 - Inspiration Challenge - 12/7/19 - MacKenzie-Childs. I chose this inspiration for my card: Evergreen Scented Candle
3. AOCC19DEC - All Occasion Card Challenge - 12/1/19. As I was falling behind in Christmas card production...this is another one to post.
4. SCSCCDEC19 - Fan Club Christmas Card Challenge - 12/1/19 - Ringing in December. Make a card to represent whatever you do in December; explain. December is my month to finish making Christmas cards and getting them mailed on time! This is one more card to reach that goal.
5. FS663 - Featured Stamper Challenge - 10/20/19 - You're Sure to Adore...Claudette aka lamoore. I chose this card as my inspiration: Boughs of Peace. I kept the Christmas theme with pinecones and 3-mat layering. I die-cut my pinecones, with additional fussy-cutting and colored them with Copic markers. I added Kraft cardstock and embossed and sponged the background. I added a sentiment focal panel and red glimmer paper.
6. MIX345 - Mix-ability Challenge - 9/6/19 - Wood You Be Mine. Incorporate wood, trees, leaves or other woodsy treasures found in forests and woods.
7. CCC19APR - Christmas Card Challenge - 4/1/19 - Peace on Earth. Use the word or an image on your card. My sentiment message is all about PEACE at Christmas time.
8. ABC11C3 - Alphabet Challenge, Round 11, Letter C - 3/20/19. My letter C = Christmas and meets the double challenge as well by making a card with a Christmas theme.
9. S2S19E - Stamp to Save - 2/6/19 - It's All About the Sentiment. The sentiment is the focal point of my Christmas card.
10. CT0119 - Fan Club Monthly Theme Challenge/ January 2019 - 1/15/19 - Winter Woods. Take a walk in the woods...one idea is to make a card with a forest scene with trees and/or boughs and branches. I even threw in some pinecones.
11. USEIT2019 - Use It Challenge - 1/1/19 and ongoing/ annually. Bring out crafting things that are old or new, but never used, gathering dust from lack of use. I pulled out my Woodland Embossing Folder that has not been used in over four years.
12. WT707 - Ways to Use It Challenge - 9/27/18 - Kraft Cardstock. Use Kraft cardstock somewhere on your card.
13. MMTPT491 - Teapot Challenge - 12/19/17 - Peaceful Wishes. Create a holiday card with peaceful wishes.
Recipe Ingredients: Stampin' Up products: Cardstocks--Whisper White, Garden Green, Burnt Brown Sugar (retired), Red Glimmer paper. Stamps--Peaceful Boughs--2019 Holiday. Ink--Garden Green, Soft Suede. Dies--Beautiful Boughs-leaves, sentiment frame--2019 Holiday. Woodland EF-sponged w/ Soft Suede. 3/8" Red Grosgrain ribbon. Chunky Glitter--2019 Holiday. Holiday Rhinestones (inside verse corners). Other products: EK Punch--Victorian Corners. Copic Markers--E21, E23, E59. Size A6: 4-1/2 x 6-1/4 inches.
Registered: July 9, 2008 Location: Stars Fell on Alabama Posts: 66420
Mon, Feb 10, 2020 @ 5:05 PM
Super combo of colors and awesome sentiment. Beautiful card!
------------------------------ My Blog---My Gallery---My PinterestI'm a Punchkateer! (Prez) FOREVERDirty Dozen Alumni2014 CAS Spring DT--- Inspiration Challenge Co- Hostess 12/02/17-12/28/19 Watercolor Wednesday Design Team Hebrews 13:2Brenda