Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 04-27-2010, 07:53 PM   #3521  
Matboard Maniac

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Quote:

Originally Posted by ldumont999View Post
Awesome. Looking forward to seeing the close up.

I come from a German background and we always celebrated the days of Advent with small trinkets and chocolates. I've actually been trying to come up with some way to link the sour cream container type things to make an advent chain of sorts. That way you could put all sorts of little things (not just peppermints) inside and make one that is geared toward boys (two or three pieces of lego, a matchbox car) and an other for girls (hair ties, jewelry toys). Both could have small erasers, chunky crayons, chocolates, peppermints, etc too. What do you guys think of this idea??? All opinions welcome. If you don't think this would sell - please feel free to say so.
I uploaded the pictures of the santa advent to my gallery- there are 3 different images. If you have any questions please let me know.

ALL NEW!! As of 6/20/11 http://stamperstacey.blogspot.com/
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-28-2010, 04:00 AM   #3522  
Die Cut Diva

Received 56 Likes on 32 Posts

Quote:

Originally Posted by mrsskgilbertView Post
I uploaded the pictures of the santa advent to my gallery- there are 3 different images. If you have any questions please let me know.
Wonderful! Thank you. In my spare time (LOL) I'm going to try to make something similar with the sour cream containers. Your idea really "tickled" my creativity.
~Blessings,
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-28-2010, 04:06 AM   #3523  
SuG
Forum Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Quote:

Originally Posted by mrsskgilbertView Post
Stacey, i would love to see your scrabble tile necklaces up close. How much did you charge? Where did you get the chains?

I love the countdowns very cute.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-28-2010, 04:12 AM   #3524  
Die Cut Diva

So many great ideas... I love coming to this thread.... Now if only I would be brave enough to sell my creations~
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-28-2010, 06:04 AM   #3525  
Die Cut Diva

Received 56 Likes on 32 Posts

Quote:

Originally Posted by SuGView Post
Stacey, i would love to see your scrabble tile necklaces up close. How much did you charge? Where did you get the chains? I love the countdowns very cute.
Same here. I have a friend who is in a SCRABBLE Club. Made her a mini comp book to jot down new/high point words. Would love to see the necklaces for an other gift op.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-28-2010, 06:26 AM   #3526  
Crimping Master

Default Scrabble Tile Necklaces

Stacey - you have a bunch of cute things in your gallery! I bet you were very successful! Doing any shows this year?

I have made these in the past too and they are super cute! Would love to see Stacey's as well!

If you are looking for some ideas in the meantime, here is a great link for Etsy....this is where I get a lot of my inspiration! Etsy is also where I get all of my supplies for the glass tile necklaces - bails, glaze, glass tiles and ball chain/ribbon necklaces. They seem to have better prices than ebay or buying in huge qty's online.

http://www.etsy.com/search_results.p..._type=handmade

Hope that helps! I have to warn you that these are very addicting - especially if you have teens or young girls! My daughter wants one for every outfit! ;)

Also - Here is another link for a tutorial for these!
http://www.makeandtakes.com/links/sc...ndant-tutorial

Last edited by kaitysmom; 04-28-2010 at 06:31 AM.. Reason: added tutorial
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-28-2010, 06:36 AM   #3527  
Crimping Master

Quote:

Originally Posted by tmurph36View Post
So many great ideas... I love coming to this thread.... Now if only I would be brave enough to sell my creations~
I was in the same place as you were a few years back....but then I started posting things on SCS and got so much great feedback that I decided to take the plunge!

I peeked in your gallery and Girl....You Got Some Talent! I say GO FOR IT!

This thread will be a great resource for you if you decide to jump in! So many great ideas and these ladies rock! They are always so helpful if you have questions or just need some validation! ;)

Keep us posted!
Take Care -
Beth (kaitysmom)
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-28-2010, 07:08 AM   #3528  
Matboard Maniac

WOW, those Scrabble tile pendants are too cute! For those who have sold them at craft shows, how much did you charge for them? Do you find that they sell better with some type of necklace rather than just as pendants? Thanks!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-28-2010, 07:12 AM   #3529  
Matboard Maniac

KAITYSMOM: Just looked at your gallery and it is filled with so many great ideas! WOW! Have you had success at the craft shows you have done?
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-28-2010, 07:17 AM   #3530  
Matboard Maniac

Arrow

Stacey/mrsskgilbert, I love your Countdown to Christmas idea! Since some parents commented that their kids did not like peppermint, maybe I will try making these with mini Milky Way or some other candy bar. Did you make a strand of 25 candies to countdown from December 1 - 25 or just like use 10 for the final 10 days or something? Also, do you mind if I ask how much you charged for these? Pricing is soooo difficult for me. THANKS!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-28-2010, 07:24 AM   #3531  
Crimping Master

Quote:

Originally Posted by Krafty*KateView Post
KAITYSMOM: Just looked at your gallery and it is filled with so many great ideas! WOW! Have you had success at the craft shows you have done?
Thanks! I have been doing craft fairs in my area for about 5 years...last year was probably the worst, as I expected, but still managed to make a nice profit!

Since I have been doing them for a while, I tend to get a lot of the same customers every year! The challenge is coming up with new ideas!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-28-2010, 07:42 AM   #3532  
Matboard Maniac

Beth, it is great that you made a profit, especially in a "down economy", and repeat customers are definitely a bonus! Do you mind if I ask how much you charge for the Scrabble tile necklaces? Thanks!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-28-2010, 07:53 AM   #3533  
Crimping Master

Quote:

Beth, it is great that you made a profit, especially in a "down economy", and repeat customers are definitely a bonus! Do you mind if I ask how much you charge for the Scrabble tile necklaces? Thanks!
Scrabble Tile Pendants - 6.00 with the necklace/ribbon or chain
Glass Pendants - 8.00 with the necklace/ribbon or chain
All my pendants are placed in an Organza bag with a little shred and a business card. Packaging is a crazy obsession of mine with all of my items!

I usually sell more of the pendants with the chains at Christmas craft fairs as I assume they are for gifts. I sell more pendants alone online.

Hope that helps! Pricing is so difficult!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-28-2010, 08:08 AM   #3534  
Matboard Maniac

Thanks so much for the info! Pricing is so hard because you do not want things to be too expensive or too cheap and then if they sell quickly you think maybe you could have raised the price... ACK! :???: Do you find that it helps to make a lower price for buying more items? Like $3 each or 2 for $5 or do you think you lose money in the long run that way?
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-28-2010, 08:50 AM   #3535  
Matboard Maniac

Quote:

Originally Posted by SuGView Post
Stacey, i would love to see your scrabble tile necklaces up close. How much did you charge? Where did you get the chains?

I love the countdowns very cute.
Hi Su!

I will take some pictures of the ones I have left tonight and post them. I charged $8 and that was with the chain. All of my supplies I got from ETSY.com. I did purchase the artwork from there as well!

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-28-2010, 08:56 AM   #3536  
Matboard Maniac

Quote:

Stacey/mrsskgilbert, I love your Countdown to Christmas idea! Since some parents commented that their kids did not like peppermint, maybe I will try making these with mini Milky Way or some other candy bar. Did you make a strand of 25 candies to countdown from December 1 - 25 or just like use 10 for the final 10 days or something? Also, do you mind if I ask how much you charged for these? Pricing is soooo difficult for me. THANKS!!
Thanks for the nice comment . I used 25 candies and I charged $8 for them, those were actually the first thing to start selling! Looking back I should have priced them at $10!

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-28-2010, 11:10 AM   #3537  
Crimping Master

Quote:

Thanks so much for the info! Pricing is so hard because you do not want things to be too expensive or too cheap and then if they sell quickly you think maybe you could have raised the price... ACK! :???: Do you find that it helps to make a lower price for buying more items? Like $3 each or 2 for $5 or do you think you lose money in the long run that way?
I think that I actually sell more items when I offer a "2 For" Deal! I price the individuals a little higher than I need so that I can get the price I want in the multiples - KWIM?

I find pricing to be a huge Pain In the Butt! I tend to de-value something because I am making it and know how easy it is....but someone who isn't crafty or doesn't have the supplies may think it's worth a lot more! I usually go with double the cost of the materials - I never figure my time into things because I would have to price them waaaaayyyyyy to high! If something is too time consuming, I will usually not make it for craft shows....just gifts for family and friends.

I also saw a lady on this thread that placed this sign on her table:
"You Probably Can, But Will You?" Gotta love that! I may try that this year!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-28-2010, 11:38 AM   #3538  
Matboard Maniac

I just LOVE this thread - everyone is so nice and helpful! I have been busy making some different items for craft shows this Fall and need to get some pics uploaded so I can share my ideas too!

Stacey, thank you for sharing your pricing and letting me know that you used 25 candies.

Beth, I agree that pricing is such a PAIN! I also tend to de-value my stuff and probably price things too cheap because I know I get my supplies on sale and that things are easy to make. I noticed that sign too and am planning to put one at my craft show table!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-01-2010, 07:16 PM   #3539  
Rubber Obsessor

Kaitysmom~ How do you plan on displaying your magnetic boards at the shows? I bought 2 6' linen shelves and put them vertical and zip tied them together to give me a 45degree angle but now my aunt is saying that if the show gets moved inside due to the weather that I won't be able to use my 6' display :( So trying to get some ideas!

Altered by Jenn
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-01-2010, 07:37 PM   #3540  
Matboard Maniac

Just my 2 cents about displaying the magnetic boards... I am making magnetic post it note holders for a craft show and I am planning to display them on large cookie sheets held by large, sturdy decorative plate stands. However, the post it note holders are pretty small (4x4) so that idea may not work for the magnetic boards, depending on their size or you may not be able to display many at a time.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-02-2010, 12:21 AM   #3541  
Crimping Master

Default Message Board Display

Quote:

Originally Posted by jenn21404View Post
Kaitysmom~ How do you plan on displaying your magnetic boards at the shows? I bought 2 6' linen shelves and put them vertical and zip tied them together to give me a 45degree angle but now my aunt is saying that if the show gets moved inside due to the weather that I won't be able to use my 6' display :( So trying to get some ideas!
Just finished a craft show yesterday....which was moved inside due to the weather! Here is a picture of what I used (sorry about the pix quality...was doing a mock up in my living room!)

craft sale best sellers?  Let's make a listing!  Please-100_4295.jpg

I used one of those wire cube kits that I found at Target for 15.00. It sits on the corner of my table and I have a couple of baskets at the bottom with extra boards inside. Since it was so open, I could hang the message boards all over the outside as well. I used paperclips to hang them to the wire racks....but you could also get some "s" hooks too. For my Fall shows, I will be using the white linen shelves along the back of my display so that I have the additional table space.

Hope that makes sense....let me know if you have questions. I have more pix from the actual craft show, that I will post later.....

Take Care -
Beth (kaitysmom)

Last edited by kaitysmom; 05-02-2010 at 12:48 AM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-02-2010, 08:20 AM   #3542  
Crimping Master

Quote:

Originally Posted by kaitysmomView Post
Just finished a craft show yesterday....which was moved inside due to the weather! Here is a picture of what I used (sorry about the pix quality...was doing a mock up in my living room!)

Attachment 183757

I used one of those wire cube kits that I found at Target for 15.00. It sits on the corner of my table and I have a couple of baskets at the bottom with extra boards inside. Since it was so open, I could hang the message boards all over the outside as well. I used paperclips to hang them to the wire racks....but you could also get some "s" hooks too. For my Fall shows, I will be using the white linen shelves along the back of my display so that I have the additional table space.

Hope that makes sense....let me know if you have questions. I have more pix from the actual craft show, that I will post later.....

Take Care -
Beth (kaitysmom)
Here is where I got my idea for the wire shelving attached to the back of your dispaly tables.

Check out Kerry's Blog, but plan to stay a while! She has some awesome stuff and great ideas for Craft Fairs! Scroll down a couple of pictures and you can see what I mean....
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-02-2010, 10:09 AM   #3543  
Matboard Maniac

Beth, your craft fair display looks great and thanks for sharing Kerry's blog as well - she has great ideas also!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-02-2010, 03:08 PM   #3544  
Gabfest Goddess

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

Here is a cute idea:
http://stampinantics.blogspot.com/20...p-cartons.html

My blog: www.maryscraftroom.blogspot.com
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-02-2010, 04:39 PM   #3545  
Matboard Maniac

Smile

Quote:

Stacey - you have a bunch of cute things in your gallery! I bet you were very successful! Doing any shows this year?

I have made these in the past too and they are super cute! Would love to see Stacey's as well!

If you are looking for some ideas in the meantime, here is a great link for Etsy....this is where I get a lot of my inspiration! Etsy is also where I get all of my supplies for the glass tile necklaces - bails, glaze, glass tiles and ball chain/ribbon necklaces. They seem to have better prices than ebay or buying in huge qty's online.

http://www.etsy.com/search_results.p..._type=handmade

Hope that helps! I have to warn you that these are very addicting - especially if you have teens or young girls! My daughter wants one for every outfit! ;)

Also - Here is another link for a tutorial for these!
http://www.makeandtakes.com/links/sc...ndant-tutorial
these little tiles are adorable...I clicked on the link to see the ones on etsy, loved them, bought scrabble tiles on e-bay and have most to the supplies on hand - one question I have is that the tiles look like they are in some kind of setting - if so, where would I buy those...it does make the tile very 'finished' looking - also, which sells best...the chain or the ribbon necklace- again, thank you all for such help and support, starting to gear up again for the fairs - carole
PS - 126 days until RETIREMENT - yea haw !!!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-03-2010, 03:12 AM   #3546  
Crimping Master

Quote:

Originally Posted by dancinczView Post
these little tiles are adorable...I clicked on the link to see the ones on etsy, loved them, bought scrabble tiles on e-bay and have most to the supplies on hand - one question I have is that the tiles look like they are in some kind of setting - if so, where would I buy those...it does make the tile very 'finished' looking - also, which sells best...the chain or the ribbon necklace- again, thank you all for such help and support, starting to gear up again for the fairs - carole
PS - 126 days until RETIREMENT - yea haw !!!!
Most scrabble tiles don't have a setting - at least the ones that I make don't - but they do have a silver plated bail attached to the back. This is where I get my bails (she is awesome to work with!) on Etsy!

As far as the type of necklace that sells best, I have found that it depends on the image. Younger girls seems to like the colorful ribbon type (18-20") and the adults seems to like the silver ball chains (20-22").

I hope this helps!
I am definitely not the expert on these....but I am sure you will get some great information from all the wonderful ladies on here!

Beth (kaitysmom)

Congrats on the retirement! :p
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-05-2010, 07:51 PM   #3547  
Matboard Maniac

Hey, just wondering if some of you ladies sell handmade gift card holders at your craft shows? I was thinking about making some gift cards holders similar to these awesome holders by Andrea Walford (http://andreawalford.com/?p=915) using the Top Note die, but I'm not sure how much to charge for them? Keep in mind that my craft shows will be held in small towns, but they will be close to Christmas so I am hoping people open their wallets with gifts (or gift cards!) in mind! ;) Do you think $1.00 or $1.50 is a fair price?
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-05-2010, 08:35 PM   #3548  
Mad Swapper

Quote:

Hey, just wondering if some of you ladies sell handmade gift card holders at your craft shows? I was thinking about making some gift cards holders similar to these awesome holders by Andrea Walford (http://andreawalford.com/?p=915) using the Top Note die, but I'm not sure how much to charge for them? Keep in mind that my craft shows will be held in small towns, but they will be close to Christmas so I am hoping people open their wallets with gifts (or gift cards!) in mind! ;) Do you think $1.00 or $1.50 is a fair price?
Kate,

Those are cute, but way too time consuming for only $1.50, in my opinion. I made a variety of gift card holders last year, and the ones that sold the best were based on ones that I'd seen on Sharon Johnson's blog, here. I changed it up a bit, but they sold really well. I sold them for $2.50 each or 5 for $10. I probably had 30 of them that sold. I am attaching a few pictures of ones I made.

I need to start creating for the craft fair again soon, November will be here before we know it!
Attached Thumbnails
craft sale best sellers?  Let's make a listing!  Please-img_4749.jpg   craft sale best sellers?  Let's make a listing!  Please-img_4747.jpg   craft sale best sellers?  Let's make a listing!  Please-img_4404.jpg  

Last edited by CAmomof2; 05-05-2010 at 08:38 PM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-06-2010, 03:45 AM   #3549  
Crimping Master

Quote:

Originally Posted by CAmomof2View Post
Those are cute, but way too time consuming for only $1.50, in my opinion.
I agree with Christel! 1.50 isn't enough for those! Both of your ideas are super cute....I will have to case them for this craft show season! ;)

I made some top note gift card holder using an idea from Angie Juda...but used my Cricut to cut out the reindeer, snowman and snowflakes. So much quicker than all of the punches. I sold them for $3.00 or 4 for $12.00. They did well last year...sold more in the multiples so will probably offer the same this year.

Here are a few pictures of mine:
craft sale best sellers?  Let's make a listing!  Please-gift-cards-4.jpg

craft sale best sellers?  Let's make a listing!  Please-gift-cards-6.jpg

craft sale best sellers?  Let's make a listing!  Please-gift-cards-8.jpg

Can't wait to see what you come up with!
Beth
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-06-2010, 05:23 AM   #3550  
Matboard Maniac

Christel and Beth, thanks so much for the advice! I guess I should have mentioned that I was not planning to stamp and then cut out the images like on Andrea Walford's gift card holders - I was planning to use a greeting stamp and then my trusty Cricut to cutout santas, Christmas trees, snowmen, snowflakes, etc. Mainly I was just thinking about using her swinging brad concept and then making it a little simpler so I could "mass produce" them. ;) Maybe I will see how well they sell for $2.00 - I can always lower the price if they are not moving...
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-06-2010, 08:47 AM   #3551  
Mad Swapper

Quote:

I agree with Christel! 1.50 isn't enough for those! Both of your ideas are super cute....I will have to case them for this craft show season! ;)

I made some top note gift card holder using an idea from Angie Juda...but used my Cricut to cut out the reindeer, snowman and snowflakes. So much quicker than all of the punches. I sold them for $3.00 or 4 for $12.00. They did well last year...sold more in the multiples so will probably offer the same this year.

Attachment 184152

Attachment 184153

Attachment 184154

Beth
Adorable Beth! This makes me think I need a Cricut. Maybe i know someone who does...
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-06-2010, 10:33 AM   #3552  
Rubber Obsessor

I'm making some for my craft show this weekend! I'm making baby boy, baby girl, father's day, birthday, and graduation themed ones! So far, I only have the inserts done LOL! Will post pics after I get them all done!

Altered by Jenn
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-07-2010, 07:17 AM   #3553  
Matboard Maniac

Christel, thanks for posting on the other thread. I love your idea of creating fill-it-yourself treat bags and your stocking stuffers were really cute too. Thanks for the FAB ideas!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-07-2010, 07:26 AM   #3554  
Matboard Maniac

Quote:

Attachment 184152

Attachment 184153

Attachment 184154

Beth

Hi Beth,

What Cricut cart did you use for your gift card holders? They are so cute! I have the Christmas Cheer cart, but it does not have the reindeer or snowman you used. I had an assembly line going yesterday and cut out the gift card holders, front accent paper, and the inside card holder for 18 cards in no time with my Cricut. Then I decided I wanted to use a snowman on one set but did not have a simple one to use, so I spent a lot of time paper piecing the snowman's scarf, arms, hat, carrot nose, and then glued on google eyes. Your snowman seems much simpler and would not have to be pieced...

Thanks!!
Katie
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-07-2010, 08:42 AM   #3555  
Mad Swapper

Quote:

Christel, thanks for posting on the other thread. I love your idea of creating fill-it-yourself treat bags and your stocking stuffers were really cute too. Thanks for the FAB ideas!
No problem Katie!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-07-2010, 09:34 AM   #3556  
Polyshrink Goddess

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Quote:

No problem Katie!
Can you share your ideas for fill-it-yourself treat bags and stocking stuffers? I wanna see! I am looking for ideas for falls shows as I don't want to keep showing the same stuff.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-07-2010, 09:51 AM   #3557  
Mad Swapper

Quote:

Originally Posted by paris062View Post
Can you share your ideas for fill-it-yourself treat bags and stocking stuffers? I wanna see! I am looking for ideas for falls shows as I don't want to keep showing the same stuff.
Lisa,

No problem, it was one of my biggest sellers at the craft fair that I did last year was a set of bags with toppers that people could assemble themselves. I cut out the top note, stamped on it, folded it in half and then applied double sided tape (un-peeled) on the inside. That way the person who bought the "kit" could fill the bags with what they wanted, peel the tape and adhere it to the bag. I hope these pictures explain what I'm talking about.
Attached Thumbnails
craft sale best sellers?  Let's make a listing!  Please-img_4435.jpg   craft sale best sellers?  Let's make a listing!  Please-img_4306.jpg  
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-07-2010, 09:53 AM   #3558  
Mad Swapper

I was trying to show Katie what I used my Top Note Die for last year...

"and I also made little stocking stuffers with the Top Note Die and York Peppermint Patties, doggie treat bags and some Rudolph's Spares..."
Attached Thumbnails
craft sale best sellers?  Let's make a listing!  Please-img_4342.jpg   craft sale best sellers?  Let's make a listing!  Please-img_4274.jpg   craft sale best sellers?  Let's make a listing!  Please-img_4424.jpg  
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-07-2010, 09:59 AM   #3559  
Mad Swapper

I just put an altered composition book on my blog that I did for Teacher Appreciation today. I plan on making a ton of these for the craft fair, with matching pens. I just bought 17 packs of the DSP on Stampin' Up!'s Clearance Rack! I tend to alter a lot of things, so I couldn't pass up $3.99 for a pack of paper that coordinates with so many things.

I think I will also make some pop-top cans to sell at the craft fair. I did a class last December where we made a gift card holder and an altered pop-top can. It was hugely popular. I'll just leave the bottom off of the can when I sell it, and they can fill it and glue the bottom on to use it for a gift.
Attached Thumbnails
craft sale best sellers?  Let's make a listing!  Please-img_4743.jpg   craft sale best sellers?  Let's make a listing!  Please-img_4744.jpg   craft sale best sellers?  Let's make a listing!  Please-img_5201.jpg  
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-07-2010, 11:41 AM   #3560  
Polyshrink Goddess

Received 6 Likes on 2 Posts

Quote:

Lisa,

No problem, it was one of my biggest sellers at the craft fair that I did last year was a set of bags with toppers that people could assemble themselves. I cut out the top note, stamped on it, folded it in half and then applied double sided tape (un-peeled) on the inside. That way the person who bought the "kit" could fill the bags with what they wanted, peel the tape and adhere it to the bag. I hope these pictures explain what I'm talking about.
Love this idea. I recently did my first craft fair table and was quite successful with my gift card holder, premade cards, and post-it note holders. I was a small event and I had several asking if I would be at the one in November which gets more traffic. So I may do that. Would you mind sharing the price you charged for the fill it yourself bags for? How many in a pack? etc.
Reply With Quote Likes