Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 03-08-2014, 10:09 PM   #3761  
Stampin' Fool

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Quote:

Originally Posted by mschoenerView Post
I've had a terrible, rotten, miserable, awful, afternoon!!!!!! Started out well with my trip to the hairdresser. She did my body wave and it turned out fabulous! I really like it - not curly,just wavy. We'll do color next Saturday. She said best not to do them both in the same day.

After I left there I went to the grocery store - the one I don't like which should have been a clue. Anyway, got all my shopping done and was checking out when I realized that my wallet was missing from my purse!!!!!! I was just dumbfounded because I knew it had been in there at the hairdresser since I had used my card, so I called her to see if I had left it there and it wasn't there. I went out and looked in my car to see if it had fallen out of my purse - nope, not there either. Back into the store to talk to the manager who called the HPD. It took that guy about 45 minutes to get there, but he finally showed up and I gave him all the information I had. I didn't see anyone or notice anyone near my cart as I was shopping so it was just a snatch and grab. He did say that they have security cameras around and that the HPD would probably look at those to see if they can see me and anyone near me at any time. They didn't stay at that store long because within 2 hours they had gone to IKEA and spent $973, some other food store, CVS, Home Depot, and I don't know where else.

When I got home I called the number to report the card as stolen and they put a block on it, then I called the main bank number which is in Lubbock and reported the card as stolen, so she went over the latest charges that were on the account and I told her which ones were legit and which were not mine. So Monday I need to call back and they will report the other ones as fraud. They have to wait until they actually post to the account before they can do that. The good thing is that I had another debit card that I had never activated. They had sent it to me awhile back when I thought that I had lost mine or something and so they just sent it to me just in case, but I guess I found it and never used this one, so the girl at the bank was able to activate it for me so now I have another debit card and didn't have to wait for a week to get it! Yeah!

While I was on the phone with my bank, my other bank called where I have my credit card to report what looked like fraudulent charges, so I called them back to find out that they had used that card too. I seldom use that card, so any purchases that were made were not made by me. It sounded like there were a lot of them. I'll have to see if they are on the statement. So I got that taken care of and closed and they will send me another card.

I still needed groceries, so I went off to the store and made a stop at Penney's on the way. It's close by the HEB where I usually shop, so I went and got a new wallet - nothing in it except my debit card. : and then went to the grocery store. While I was at JCP though I realized that I had my JCP card and one from Eddie Bauer in the wallet also, so when I got home again, I had to call them and cancel both of those cards. Ugh!

Now, it's 6:30 and I've gotten nothing done today that I needed to get done. : I still need to get a new driver's license, new Health insurance and dental cards, new medicare card, and a new license to carry card. I think that's all that's important. I had a library card, so I guess I can get a new one of those. I also called my boss to let him know that I'd be either very late coming to work on Monday or not at all. I still have to deal with some online accounts that need to have the number changed and a couple other local accounts that I'll have to call on Monday to change the number there also. Such a big hassle.

So, off to get some dinner and then I need to figure out what I need to get done tonight.

omg. that truly sucks maggie. hopefully you'll get it sorted out with out too much permanent damage . atleast you caught it early. one good thing though sounds like you're pleased with how you're hair turned out. huge hugs
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-08-2014, 10:15 PM   #3762  
Stampin' Fool

Quote:

Originally Posted by ScrappinCEOView Post
My sil and I have done all of the VSN challenges. Thank you Sharon and your team for a great weekend! I'm going to try and upload my cards Monday or Tuesday.

For tonight I'm tired and my back hurts. LOL I've not played this hard in a long time LOL
i used to do as many challenges a i could when i first started doing them. now, not so much.
i might start back doing them again as soon as i gain my strength back. no promises.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-09-2014, 05:25 AM   #3763  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni
Proud Fan Club Member
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess

Received 37 Likes on 31 Posts
Send a message via Skype™ to ashjoy

Oh Maggie that is awful! I'm so sorry!

We had a busy day as well, and I gotta tell ya this kidney stone is getting OLD! I'm not in enough pain to always need pain meds but its enough to wear me down. I fell asleep at my Moms yesterday afternoon. The crashed for goos about 8:30. And just don't feel refreshed. :(

Brandy I missed you were sick. Hope you feel better.

Brenda, puppy kindergarden went well. We will see how this week goes. It's more like owner kindergarden. We have so much to learn and practice.

Have a great Sunday!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-09-2014, 07:08 AM   #3764  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 21 Likes on 16 Posts

Quote:

Originally Posted by pinkdisneychick01View Post
I can't remember....have you been to DL before or just. WDW? You did the cruise right? If you go to DL you will have to see Cars Land in CA Adventure :-)
Yes, I have been to DL many, many times. Every summer growing up we went to DL. The last time we went to DL was in 2004 so we have gone to CA Adventure.

We have gone on one cruise and then WDW I think 4 times.

I saw a show on TV the other night and it was showing the new cars land. I told DH a few months ago that I want to go to DL. I looked at prices yesterday for hotel etc. OUCH! I might need to check other hotels and not Disney resorts :(

I saw there is a Disney Alaska cruise in July. I would do that!

Last edited by nhagen; 03-09-2014 at 09:18 AM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-09-2014, 07:50 AM   #3765  
Pearl-ExPert

Quote:

Originally Posted by smadsonView Post
Maggie, how terrible! What a hassle it is for you! It is so maddening that criminals do this to us. I am so glad you caught it right away. But it isn't going to be fun having to get your dr. Lic, and health cards again. Did someone tell you to put fraud alerts on all the credit bureaus? I may not have told you, but my Mom was a victim of identity theft since we moved her. It was a mess! Anyway, report it to CB if your SSN was in there. Sending hugs.

Kelly, thank you. Can't wait to see your cards in the gallery. If anyone else wants to participate in VSN, you have until the 15th, I think.
Joyce, I hope you don't have to have surgery.
Brandy, are you better?
Well, it is almost 2 am. Think, I should go to bed?
2am? You were posting later than me. LOL
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-09-2014, 07:56 AM   #3766  
Pearl-ExPert

Quote:

Originally Posted by nhagenView Post
Yes, I have been to DL many, many times. Every summer growing up we went to DL. The last time we went to DL was in 2004 so we have gone to CA Adventure.

We have gone on one cruise and then WDW I think 4 times.

I saw a shoe on TV the other night and it was showing the news cars land. I told DH a few months ago that I want to go to DL. I looked at prices yesterday for hotel etc. OUCH! I might need to check other hotels and not Disney resorts :(

I saw there is a Disney Alaska cruise in July. I would do that!
I thought you had been..but wanted to double check. There are many hotels right across from the main gate...really just as close because you don't have to walk downtown Disney. But it is always more magical to stay on site. I have always wanted to stay at Paradise Pier. (On site).... But $$$ always are too much. CA Adventure is a lot more fun for me since the recent remodel. As much as I have grown to like it Disneyland is always my favorite. One thing... Next year. Disneyland turns 60. Maybe if you end up going then there will be something special going on for the 60th. Just a thought. I know I am hoping there is. LO l
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-09-2014, 07:57 AM   #3767  
Pearl-ExPert

[QUOTE=pinkdisneychick01;20553131]

:( I am having edit issues here.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-09-2014, 08:06 AM   #3768  
Pearl-ExPert

I tried to edit my post about Disneyland. I saw a punctuation error and SCS was being fussy in letting me edit :-(

DD and I are off to the mall in a bit. She is in desperate need of clothes for the band trip. It will be warm when we are in CA. I have yet to buy her summer wear. Wish me luck. Shopping with a pre teen can be a challenge. LOL I am lucky in the fact she is pretty conservative in her dress.....no fighting over clothes being too grown up or inappropriate. She and I are on the same page about that. I am definitely lucky there. Chat with you all later. Enjoy your day!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-09-2014, 09:52 AM   #3769  
Stampin' Fool

Quote:

Originally Posted by ashjoyView Post
Oh Maggie that is awful! I'm so sorry!

We had a busy day as well, and I gotta tell ya this kidney stone is getting OLD! I'm not in enough pain to always need pain meds but its enough to wear me down. I fell asleep at my Moms yesterday afternoon. The crashed for goos about 8:30. And just don't feel refreshed. :(

Brandy I missed you were sick. Hope you feel better.

Brenda, puppy kindergarden went well. We will see how this week goes. It's more like owner kindergarden. We have so much to learn and practice.

Have a great Sunday!
joyce,you must have some stamina.my uti has kept me asleep almost 23 hrs a day between the meds and just getting better. im gonna try to stay awake a little while
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-09-2014, 12:49 PM   #3770  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 3,025 Likes on 1,529 Posts

Maggie how did your SS class go today? Thought about you. I used to teach for many years too, but it has been a long time ago now.

VSBN24 National Scrapbook Day - Splitcoaststampers
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-09-2014, 01:17 PM   #3771  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni
Proud Fan Club Member
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess

Received 37 Likes on 31 Posts
Send a message via Skype™ to ashjoy

Quote:

Originally Posted by ibalady12View Post
joyce,you must have some stamina.my uti has kept me asleep almost 23 hrs a day between the meds and just getting better. im gonna try to stay awake a little while
I've had it since October, and the doctor says it won't go away until we can get this kidney stone gone. Of course I have some pretty heavy pain meds and am laying here with the hot water bottle as I'm typing.

I wish I had the ambition to scrap, but it's all I can do to do the little things around the house like dishes and laundry. Luckily my husband likes to cook and feeds us.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-09-2014, 03:53 PM   #3772  
Hardware Hotshot

Quote:

I've had a terrible, rotten, miserable, awful, afternoon!!!!!! Started out well with my trip to the hairdresser. She did my body wave and it turned out fabulous! I really like it - not curly,just wavy. We'll do color next Saturday. She said best not to do them both in the same day.

After I left there I went to the grocery store - the one I don't like which should have been a clue. Anyway, got all my shopping done and was checking out when I realized that my wallet was missing from my purse!!!!!! I was just dumbfounded because I knew it had been in there at the hairdresser since I had used my card, so I called her to see if I had left it there and it wasn't there. I went out and looked in my car to see if it had fallen out of my purse - nope, not there either. Back into the store to talk to the manager who called the HPD. It took that guy about 45 minutes to get there, but he finally showed up and I gave him all the information I had. I didn't see anyone or notice anyone near my cart as I was shopping so it was just a snatch and grab. He did say that they have security cameras around and that the HPD would probably look at those to see if they can see me and anyone near me at any time. They didn't stay at that store long because within 2 hours they had gone to IKEA and spent $973, some other food store, CVS, Home Depot, and I don't know where else.

When I got home I called the number to report the card as stolen and they put a block on it, then I called the main bank number which is in Lubbock and reported the card as stolen, so she went over the latest charges that were on the account and I told her which ones were legit and which were not mine. So Monday I need to call back and they will report the other ones as fraud. They have to wait until they actually post to the account before they can do that. The good thing is that I had another debit card that I had never activated. They had sent it to me awhile back when I thought that I had lost mine or something and so they just sent it to me just in case, but I guess I found it and never used this one, so the girl at the bank was able to activate it for me so now I have another debit card and didn't have to wait for a week to get it! Yeah!

While I was on the phone with my bank, my other bank called where I have my credit card to report what looked like fraudulent charges, so I called them back to find out that they had used that card too. I seldom use that card, so any purchases that were made were not made by me. It sounded like there were a lot of them. I'll have to see if they are on the statement. So I got that taken care of and closed and they will send me another card.

I still needed groceries, so I went off to the store and made a stop at Penney's on the way. It's close by the HEB where I usually shop, so I went and got a new wallet - nothing in it except my debit card. : and then went to the grocery store. While I was at JCP though I realized that I had my JCP card and one from Eddie Bauer in the wallet also, so when I got home again, I had to call them and cancel both of those cards. Ugh!

Now, it's 6:30 and I've gotten nothing done today that I needed to get done. : I still need to get a new driver's license, new Health insurance and dental cards, new medicare card, and a new license to carry card. I think that's all that's important. I had a library card, so I guess I can get a new one of those. I also called my boss to let him know that I'd be either very late coming to work on Monday or not at all. I still have to deal with some online accounts that need to have the number changed and a couple other local accounts that I'll have to call on Monday to change the number there also. Such a big hassle.

So, off to get some dinner and then I need to figure out what I need to get done tonight.

Maggie that is just awful!! I hope everything has taken a turn for the best since then.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-09-2014, 04:05 PM   #3773  
Hardware Hotshot

This week is spring break so I am truly happy!! I am a guest designer for a kit club this month so I am happy to share that with you guys this week. My mom is back in town as well so I will be spend time with her, so its smile all around. I am on the way to the movies with hubby so I will hop in little later before going to bed.

Last edited by rhoshoun; 03-10-2014 at 07:13 PM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-09-2014, 05:19 PM   #3774  
Pearl-ExPert

Quote:

Originally Posted by ashjoyView Post
I've had it since October, and the doctor says it won't go away until we can get this kidney stone gone. Of course I have some pretty heavy pain meds and am laying here with the hot water bottle as I'm typing.

I wish I had the ambition to scrap, but it's all I can do to do the little things around the house like dishes and laundry. Luckily my husband likes to cook and feeds us.
Joyce, I think that it is terrible how long you have had to deal with your kidney stone. That is a long time!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-09-2014, 05:20 PM   #3775  
Pearl-ExPert

Quote:

Originally Posted by rhoshounView Post
This week is spring break so I am truly happy!! I am a guest designer for a kit club this month so I am happy to share that with you guys this week. My mom is back in town as well so I will be spend time with her, so its smile all around. I am on the way to the movies with hubby so I will hope in little later before going to bed.
Sounds fun! How far does your mom live from you?
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-09-2014, 05:20 PM   #3776  
Quacker Stamper

Received 1,087 Likes on 866 Posts

Quote:

omg. that truly sucks maggie. hopefully you'll get it sorted out with out too much permanent damage . atleast you caught it early. one good thing though sounds like you're pleased with how you're hair turned out. huge hugs
Yes, I am. That was the highlight of my day. She did a great job on the body wave - I didn't want frizzy curls. And she gave me a good tip to keep it longer - she said to let it dry naturally - no blow dryer and a little while before using the curling iron to get some Mousse on my hands and kind of work it through my hair and let it dry before I start curling it and that will keep the curl in longer and give it more height. Seemed to work pretty good today.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-09-2014, 05:22 PM   #3777  
Pearl-ExPert

Shopping with DD was very successful today. She found several tops to wear and got a new tote bag for the trip.

I also found the capris that I am in desperate need of. I will be much cooler in them then jeans on this trip.

I am looking forward to television tonight...The Amazing Race is on.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-09-2014, 06:32 PM   #3778  
Stampin' Fool

Quote:

Yes, I am. That was the highlight of my day. She did a great job on the body wave - I didn't want frizzy curls. And she gave me a good tip to keep it longer - she said to let it dry naturally - no blow dryer and a little while before using the curling iron to get some Mousse on my hands and kind of work it through my hair and let it dry before I start curling it and that will keep the curl in longer and give it more height. Seemed to work pretty good today.
you're so good. you listen to your hairdresser. you even do your hair. i just try to prevent channeling medusa LOL
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-10-2014, 04:52 AM   #3779  
Stazon Splitcoast

Good morning!

Maggie, I am glad you like your body wave and the hairdresser did a good job.

Terria, have a nice visit with your mom and enjoy spring break with the kids.

Joyce, UGH, I can't believe you have had to suffer this long!

Brenda, glad the shopping trip was a success!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-10-2014, 04:55 AM   #3780  
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:

I thought you had been..but wanted to double check. There are many hotels right across from the main gate...really just as close because you don't have to walk downtown Disney. But it is always more magical to stay on site. I have always wanted to stay at Paradise Pier. (On site).... But $$$ always are too much. CA Adventure is a lot more fun for me since the recent remodel. As much as I have grown to like it Disneyland is always my favorite. One thing... Next year. Disneyland turns 60. Maybe if you end up going then there will be something special going on for the 60th. Just a thought. I know I am hoping there is. LO l
Is there one hotel that you would recommend that is just outside the gate?

Before they added Downtown Disney, you could take the monorail from the Disneyland Hotel into the park. Then they moved the monorail entrance to Downtown Disney. That was frustrating to have to walk so far.

That is a thought about waiting until next year with an anniversary. We shall see!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-10-2014, 10:18 AM   #3781  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 171 Likes on 121 Posts

Good afternoon ladies.
First off, I have a correction. I see my SIL and I missed the last challenge. So I might work on that one this week before deadline. I'm getting my other 11 uploaded today and they are my blog post for today - but probably not til late this afternoon. This whole time-change plus travel yesterday put me WAY behind today. To top it off, we are to reach 70* today so the first thing I did was sort laundry and do up several loads for the line - including line-dried sheets for the bed. Hmmmmmm
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-10-2014, 10:25 AM   #3782  
Stazon Splitcoast

After a noisy weekend at Bob's little brother's house I am enjoying the peace and quiet of routine - and the 70*+ weather today. Have four loads of laundry on the line. Yay!

While at my BIL this weekend I had the opportunity to purchase some special history memorabilia. Copies of the Omaha NE newspapers the week JFK was shot, as well as Special Edition magazines. Just holding those papers and reading some of the articles sent waves of emotion through me. I am a huge Kennedy buff.

I think the only thing that might have made me happier was if I'd had newspapers from the St. Valentine's Day massacre in Chicago. I've been studying to disprove the theory of who was responsible for the shooting that day.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-10-2014, 10:28 AM   #3783  
Stazon Splitcoast

Since I'm getting a late start I might not get to blogs until tonight or tomorrow. I told Bob if I'm taking 2 days off again this week, I needed to work non-stop today. So he left home ;-)
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-10-2014, 10:31 AM   #3784  
Stampin' Fool

Quote:

Good afternoon ladies.
First off, I have a correction. I see my SIL and I missed the last challenge. So I might work on that one this week before deadline. I'm getting my other 11 uploaded today and they are my blog post for today - but probably not til late this afternoon. This whole time-change plus travel yesterday put me WAY behind today. To top it off, we are to reach 70* today so the first thing I did was sort laundry and do up several loads for the line - including line-dried sheets for the bed. Hmmmmmm
you have to watch that around here. line dried even in the 70's with no breeze gives you laundry as hard as rocks. especially in the summer when there is no wind, we dont line dry . been there tried that, got the rocks for laundry. never again.76 high for today
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-10-2014, 10:34 AM   #3785  
Stampin' Fool

Quote:

Since I'm getting a late start I might not get to blogs until tonight or tomorrow. I told Bob if I'm taking 2 days off again this week, I needed to work non-stop today. So he left home ;-)
i wish i had your energy. still no blog post in sight. still weak from my uti. hopefully i'll start to get over the exhaustion that came with. soon
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-10-2014, 11:17 AM   #3786  
Quacker Stamper

Received 1,087 Likes on 866 Posts

Quote:

you have to watch that around here. line dried even in the 70's with no breeze gives you laundry as hard as rocks. especially in the summer when there is no wind, we dont line dry . been there tried that, got the rocks for laundry. never again.76 high for today
I used to line dry when I lived up North. I love fresh soft smelling sheets on my bed, but I don't have the trees to hang a clothes line and then there are birds and cats everywhere. NOt a good idea.

Hi, spent the morning and part of the afternoon either running around town getting things taken care of or on the phone or online with other things trying to get all my replacement cards. The charges on my bank account are still pending so they can't place the fraud report until they actually show up as paid on my account. Grrrrrrrrrr. . . I did find out that my Income Tax Refund is in my account and will be available on Wednesday. Yeah! That's going into my savings account.

When I went to the driver's license place, I forgot to take my identification (passport) with me so I had to come back home and get it. It was only a 30 minute turnaround and when I got back, I was able to get right up to a window to get that taken care of. Had to get a replacement card at Costco and then went back to the store to talk to the manager. He told me that the HPD officer didn't go in the store to see him on Saturday, so I had come home and call the HPD to request that they send an officer or someone maybe a detective out to the store to pull the security footage from Saturday to see if they could spot when this happened.

I think I finally covered everything. Called the office to talk to the OM to let her know that she needed to order my new health cards. Oh wait, I need to call SS and get a new Medicare card. I hope I can do that online.

Now trying to get laundry done and a few organizing things around the house since I'm here for the day. No sense in going to the office for 2 1/2 hours.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-10-2014, 11:49 AM   #3787  
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:

We have a good breeze today.
As to the 'rocks' you can always top-dry them in the dryer to soften them and still costs less electricity than drying them completely. I've always line-dried my clothes. Wonder what is different about texas.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-10-2014, 11:50 AM   #3788  
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:

i wish i had your energy. still no blog post in sight. still weak from my uti. hopefully i'll start to get over the exhaustion that came with. soon
I hope so, too.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-10-2014, 01:30 PM   #3789  
Mini Quack

Stopping in to say hello...we are having some wonderful temps , well for a couple of days any way ...I have my youngest grand daughter, and I am keeping her again tonight...
So we are enjoying some fun play time...

I do want to say thanks to those who have stopped in on my blog, I am thinking of a few things to try... We are expecting some cold wet weather Wednesday, maybe that will be a good day to play...

hope you all are doing great...I am off to read back... And I did enjoy my visits at all of your blogs...

Soni B
Live Life With a Smile
My Gallery
http://sonisfrontporch.blogspot.com/
Love being a part of MMTPTCC
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-10-2014, 07:00 PM   #3790  
Stampin' Fool

Quote:

We have a good breeze today.
As to the 'rocks' you can always top-dry them in the dryer to soften them and still costs less electricity than drying them completely. I've always line-dried my clothes. Wonder what is different about texas.
you mean dry most of the way? never heard of the phrase top dry them
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-10-2014, 07:06 PM   #3791  
Hardware Hotshot

Quote:

Sounds fun! How far does your mom live from you?
She lives in Alabama , Gulf Shores area close to Pensacola Fla . Either I am spoiled or she is spoiled because my husband flying her out to Texas for me . He knows that she is my bestie We are really close , I have other siblings but we are the closes and I get a lot of the backlash from the other kids for flying her places with me .
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-10-2014, 07:08 PM   #3792  
Hardware Hotshot

Quote:

Originally Posted by Soni BView Post
Stopping in to say hello...we are having some wonderful temps , well for a couple of days any way ...I have my youngest grand daughter, and I am keeping her again tonight...
So we are enjoying some fun play time...

I do want to say thanks to those who have stopped in on my blog, I am thinking of a few things to try... We are expecting some cold wet weather Wednesday, maybe that will be a good day to play...

hope you all are doing great...I am off to read back... And I did enjoy my visits at all of your blogs...
Hey Soni we had some really good weather today too. I had on a dress and flip flops I enjoyed feeling the sun . But losing that hour today really made the day last long . Loved it !!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-10-2014, 07:10 PM   #3793  
Hardware Hotshot

Just a heads up I am having problems with my blog again t has deleted all of the blogs that I am following except for Nancy blog . I am going to get my husband to help me tomorrow to get everyone back on my blog . I am headed to bed I will be back tomorrow Goodnite!!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-10-2014, 07:12 PM   #3794  
Hardware Hotshot

Quote:

Originally Posted by nhagenView Post
Good morning!

Maggie, I am glad you like your body wave and the hairdresser did a good job.

Terria, have a nice visit with your mom and enjoy spring break with the kids.

Joyce, UGH, I can't believe you have had to suffer this long!

Brenda, glad the shopping trip was a success!

Thanks Nancy I am looking forward to the fun
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-11-2014, 04:23 PM   #3795  
Pearl-ExPert

Quote:

Originally Posted by rhoshounView Post
Just a heads up I am having problems with my blog again t has deleted all of the blogs that I am following except for Nancy blog . I am going to get my husband to help me tomorrow to get everyone back on my blog . I am headed to bed I will be back tomorrow Goodnite!!!
That is a bummer about your blog!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-11-2014, 04:28 PM   #3796  
Pearl-ExPert

Where is everyone today? It is very quiet on our thread. All well here. DH is in CA until tomorrow. I am busy cleaning house, etc. I am getting ready for band trip this weekend. Loaded my DT post and scheduled it for while I am gone. Scrapbook Blessings Club's new challenge starts on Sun.

Brandy, how are you feeling?

Maggie, how are you holding up with the theft? Did they ever pull the video footage?

Nancy..when are your kids on Spring Break? DD is on it all next week.

Terria..enjoy your break and time with your mom.

Soni, I see on FB you are enjoying your Granddaughter :-) So fun!

Kelly..I loved all the cards you posted on your blog!

What is new Joyce & Sharon?
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-11-2014, 04:55 PM   #3797  
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:

you mean dry most of the way? never heard of the phrase top dry them
Not necessarily, though around here if humidity is high they don't always completely dry no matter how long I leave them out there. But whenever you take them off the line, just toss them in the dryer for about 10 min with a dryer sheet. Takes the crispness out without paying energy cost to run the dryer for a full cycle.

I don't dry anything except the bleach load. In the winter time I will dry the towels but otherwise everything gets hung up year round.

I've had a garment rack in my kitchen all winter. Looks like a chinese laundry or Mrs. Turnblad lives here :-)
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-11-2014, 04:59 PM   #3798  
Stazon Splitcoast

Hey girls.
Checking in while I tweet TheVoice. Not seeing much in the talent this season but I'm getting pickier as I progress in this business LOL
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-11-2014, 05:01 PM   #3799  
Stazon Splitcoast

Thanks for the love on my blog, girls. I'm hoping to hit some blogs tomorrow. I spent tonight while I was working playing. I opened up the Vagabond today and got some mats embossed for my SIL. She went through my EB folder swatch ring and picked out ones she did not have.

She also ordered 100 of each of the 2 sizes of clam shell cases from SU. She gave me 10 of each in exchange for my Copics. She loves to color but has only a handful of colors. Seemed like a fair trade.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-11-2014, 05:03 PM   #3800  
Stazon Splitcoast

Brandy, how are you feeling?
Terria, bummers on your blog. Hope hubby can help get things back on track. Wonder what happened?
Brenda, I'm surprised you are not packed yet LOL Guess you've made this trip to DL too many times. The Shine is gone. LOL -NOT! :-D
Reply With Quote Likes