Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 04-04-2014, 06:06 AM   #4161  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 171 Likes on 121 Posts

Cricut Cartridge? LOL Brenda, you crack me up! My SIL texted me the other day to ask if the CCs she loaned me had synched to my Cricut Craftroom okay. I told her I'd have to have time to load Cricut Craftroom first LOL

I have so many things going through my head right now, so many different directions I can take with my writing. Just not sure where to go.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-04-2014, 06:09 AM   #4162  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 171 Likes on 121 Posts

Maggie, how are you feeling today? Did you decide to just stay home and rest for the weekend so you'll be right as rain on Monday?
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-04-2014, 11:46 AM   #4163  
Quacker Stamper

Received 1,081 Likes on 861 Posts

Quote:

Originally Posted by pinkdisneychick01View Post
Hello PBR! Just a quick check in before bed. I will chat more tomorrow. Feel better Maggie! And yes, the CTMH came from no where. LOL all I had to hear was Cricut cartridge included and I bought in! LOL
Terria.. I love your desk!!
Nancy.. My DH just returned tonight from Boston and has a head cold/cough...ugh! I also am keeping my distance. That's the last thing I want is a cold.
Though I have more to chat about....I will do it tomorrow...too tired. Good night gals :-)
LOL! You sound like me when I signed up to be a Hobby Demo for SU. The welcome package they give you is always fabulous so it's worth the price. Of course then you need to buy stuff or sell stuff to stay involved. It's been a couple of years for me, so not bad. I got my money's worth out of it.

Sorry about your DH catching a cold on his trip. I had a doctor tell me once that a lot of people get sick on airline trips especially when they go from one time zone to another and different weathers.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-04-2014, 01:44 PM   #4164  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 21 Likes on 16 Posts

Brenda, I totally forgot that CTMH has some cricut cartridges! I see one being used all the time. Did you get to pick the cart?

This is something to think about! LOLOLOLOLOL
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-04-2014, 02:20 PM   #4165  
Quacker Stamper

Quote:

Originally Posted by ScrappinCEOView Post
Maggie, how are you feeling today? Did you decide to just stay home and rest for the weekend so you'll be right as rain on Monday?
I was feeling much, much better today, so I went off to work. It was pretty busy, so I'm glad I was there. Good thing is that I took a short lunch today and Wednesday, so I got to leave an hour early. Boss left at 3, so it all worked out great!

The rain is coming this weekend. Hopefully it will be over by Monday. That's when my lawn guys are coming to plant.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-04-2014, 03:16 PM   #4166  
Mini Quack

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hi ladies, I just had fun visiting your blogs... oh they were great I sure enjoy these visits... I hope to get a short post up ...I have my littlest grand daughter for a day or two so I am not sure just when I can do that... SOON tho I hope
I hope you are all doing well, I see Maggie is feeling better... I will try to stop in and chat soon

Soni B
Live Life With a Smile
My Gallery
http://sonisfrontporch.blogspot.com/
Love being a part of MMTPTCC
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-04-2014, 03:49 PM   #4167  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni
Proud Fan Club Member
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess

Received 37 Likes on 31 Posts
Send a message via Skype™ to ashjoy

I sold my cricut today. Hopefully to someone who will use it more then I have recently. She seemed to be excited. Of course I gave her a great deal. Now with the cricut and 48 carts off my book case I need to reorganize.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-04-2014, 05:14 PM   #4168  
Stampin' Fool

Quote:

Originally Posted by ashjoyView Post
I sold my cricut today. Hopefully to someone who will use it more then I have recently. She seemed to be excited. Of course I gave her a great deal. Now with the cricut and 48 carts off my book case I need to reorganize.
wow 48 cartridges? that must have been some investment. i bet it was a really good deal
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-04-2014, 08:35 PM   #4169  
Pearl-ExPert

Quote:

I missed out on cartridges! LOL Glad you were able to sell it. Sorry you didn't use it much. I am sure you made her day :-)
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-04-2014, 08:44 PM   #4170  
Pearl-ExPert

Quote:

Originally Posted by nhagenView Post
Brenda, I totally forgot that CTMH has some cricut cartridges! I see one being used all the time. Did you get to pick the cart?

This is something to think about! LOLOLOLOLOL
Nancy...I now own all three that they sell! LOL I already had Art Philosophy and Artiste. The last one (which I got with the consultant kit) is Artbooking. CTMH cartridges come as a bundle with stamps, chipboard, etc. CTMH usually sells the cartridge for $100. That's why the consultant bundle was such an amazing deal because this time you got the bundle and cartridge of your choice. I got all the consultant stuff and the cartridge for $100.00. :-) I have the link on my blog to CTMH if you want to check it all out. I have to say one of the neatest things about being a consultant is having access to all of their how to videos, etc. Some of the stuff I have bought I had no clue what to do with it. I thought I did but now I can take it to another level. On Sunday I have a card scheduled to post. On the card I made a flower using one of the cartridges. I never realized I could make that flower until I became a consultant. LOL

Oh, I think that Art Philosophy might be the one most used. It has been around awhile. I'm not sure though.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-04-2014, 08:47 PM   #4171  
Pearl-ExPert

Quote:

Originally Posted by mschoenerView Post
LOL! You sound like me when I signed up to be a Hobby Demo for SU. The welcome package they give you is always fabulous so it's worth the price. Of course then you need to buy stuff or sell stuff to stay involved. It's been a couple of years for me, so not bad. I got my money's worth out of it.

Sorry about your DH catching a cold on his trip. I had a doctor tell me once that a lot of people get sick on airline trips especially when they go from one time zone to another and different weathers.
Yes, the welcome package is GREAT. It is also wonderful that there is no contract or obligation beyond it. Of course, I will try to hit the quota, but I am not going to sweat it if I don't. I have had a few friends that I would just dread being around because they always wanted to sell to me. LOL UGH! Drove me nuts. One in particular sold 31 ... those tote bags, etc. I honestly think she hung out with me to sell me a bag. LOL I never bought one though. I ended up winning one she donated to a raffle. ha-ha
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-04-2014, 08:48 PM   #4172  
Pearl-ExPert

Quote:

Originally Posted by ScrappinCEOView Post
Cricut Cartridge? LOL Brenda, you crack me up! My SIL texted me the other day to ask if the CCs she loaned me had synched to my Cricut Craftroom okay. I told her I'd have to have time to load Cricut Craftroom first LOL

I have so many things going through my head right now, so many different directions I can take with my writing. Just not sure where to go.
LOL! Yep, a cartridge and I was SOLD!!!!! LOL
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-04-2014, 08:48 PM   #4173  
Pearl-ExPert

Quote:

Originally Posted by Soni BView Post
Hi ladies, I just had fun visiting your blogs... oh they were great I sure enjoy these visits... I hope to get a short post up ...I have my littlest grand daughter for a day or two so I am not sure just when I can do that... SOON tho I hope
I hope you are all doing well, I see Maggie is feeling better... I will try to stop in and chat soon
How fun...your granddaughter is with you!! Enjoy!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-04-2014, 08:50 PM   #4174  
Pearl-ExPert

Quote:

Originally Posted by rhoshounView Post
I have a question ladies , if you were apart of a design team blog that has no traffic would you continue to be apart of the design team? My DT spot with TT has become a chore it is not fun there is no traffic and I find myself not wanting to design for the blog anyone. Recently the original blog own has quit herself and I think I should just jump ship . What do you think?
I would jump ship! If it is a chore I would not do it.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-04-2014, 08:58 PM   #4175  
Pearl-ExPert

It feels wonderful to be able to sit and enjoy our thread! DH is asleep and DD has a friend over. They are watching Beauty and The Beast. I am enjoying listening to all the music...love the music in that movie!

The last two weeks have been crazy with the DT commitment. They are celebrating their 6 month anniversary ... a lot going on. Tonight marks the end of all I needed to do for the celebration. From this point on I am back to my every two week card commitment to them which is good. I do love the DT though even with it being busy lately. This group is definitely organized which is awesome! Tonight I hosted "I Spy" on the FB page. They were WAY too quick in guessing! I gave one clue for Crop-A-Dile and someone guessed immediately. I could not believe it. I finally said I would do ten rounds or 10pm EST whichever came first. At the rate they were guessing I was running out of things to "spy". LOL!! Then I drew a random winner for my prize. I drew the only one out of the country! ha-ha She's in Mexico. I think it's cool she won.

Tomorrow I have nothing planned. I hope to clean and craft :-) DD & her friend are going miniature golfing.

Sunday it is Olive Garden and a trip to Kohl's to celebrate my mom's birthday. Her real day was Wed. I celebrated with her at work on that day. Sunday is the family (ladies only) gathering.

What is everyone else up to? I will hop by your blogs this weekend. Chat with you tomorrow.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-04-2014, 09:00 PM   #4176  
Pearl-ExPert

Brandy...any more on the job offer??
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-05-2014, 05:02 AM   #4177  
Stampin' Fool

[QUOTE=pinkdisneychick01;20585103]Brandy...any more on the job offer??[/QUOTE

not yet
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-05-2014, 05:19 AM   #4178  
Quacker Stamper

Quote:

Joyce, how are you feeling these days. Finally got all the stones passed?

That's great that you were able to sell your Cricut. I'm wanting to use mine more. I need to check out some more carts and see if there's anything else. I have a couple that do flowers that I need to work with.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-05-2014, 05:21 AM   #4179  
Quacker Stamper

Quote:

Nancy...I now own all three that they sell! LOL I already had Art Philosophy and Artiste. The last one (which I got with the consultant kit) is Artbooking. CTMH cartridges come as a bundle with stamps, chipboard, etc. CTMH usually sells the cartridge for $100. That's why the consultant bundle was such an amazing deal because this time you got the bundle and cartridge of your choice. I got all the consultant stuff and the cartridge for $100.00. :-) I have the link on my blog to CTMH if you want to check it all out. I have to say one of the neatest things about being a consultant is having access to all of their how to videos, etc. Some of the stuff I have bought I had no clue what to do with it. I thought I did but now I can take it to another level. On Sunday I have a card scheduled to post. On the card I made a flower using one of the cartridges. I never realized I could make that flower until I became a consultant. LOL

Oh, I think that Art Philosophy might be the one most used. It has been around awhile. I'm not sure though.
That was a great deal! I haven't seen Art Philosphy. I guess I'll have to check it out.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-05-2014, 05:27 AM   #4180  
Quacker Stamper

Quote:

It feels wonderful to be able to sit and enjoy our thread! DH is asleep and DD has a friend over. They are watching Beauty and The Beast. I am enjoying listening to all the music...love the music in that movie!

The last two weeks have been crazy with the DT commitment. They are celebrating their 6 month anniversary ... a lot going on. Tonight marks the end of all I needed to do for the celebration. From this point on I am back to my every two week card commitment to them which is good. I do love the DT though even with it being busy lately. This group is definitely organized which is awesome! Tonight I hosted "I Spy" on the FB page. They were WAY too quick in guessing! I gave one clue for Crop-A-Dile and someone guessed immediately. I could not believe it. I finally said I would do ten rounds or 10pm EST whichever came first. At the rate they were guessing I was running out of things to "spy". LOL!! Then I drew a random winner for my prize. I drew the only one out of the country! ha-ha She's in Mexico. I think it's cool she won.

Tomorrow I have nothing planned. I hope to clean and craft :-) DD & her friend are going miniature golfing.

Sunday it is Olive Garden and a trip to Kohl's to celebrate my mom's birthday. Her real day was Wed. I celebrated with her at work on that day. Sunday is the family (ladies only) gathering.

What is everyone else up to? I will hop by your blogs this weekend. Chat with you tomorrow.
I worked on my two DT cards last night. Just need to put them together. I kind of like one, but not sure how to finish it off.

I'm going to try to get out early and do my grocery shopping and gas up the car. I do have some friends coming for dinner tomorrow night. I hope they make it. We're supposed to have rain all weekend. Hasn't started yet. They say it will start tonight and tomorrow we have 80% chance.

My church has General Conference this weekend with meetings that are broadcast on BYU-TV, so I can watch from home and not have to get all dressed up to go to our meeting house.

Have fun at the Birthday outing with your mom and DD. Who else will be there?
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-05-2014, 07:02 AM   #4181  
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:

I love the music from Beauty and the Beast. I love, love love the music from The Little Mermaid!

Glad you are having fun with the DT. The I Spy game sounds like it was fun!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-05-2014, 07:05 AM   #4182  
Stazon Splitcoast

Brenda, I think it was probably Art Philosophy that I see on a lot of blogs. $100 is a lot for a cart!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-05-2014, 07:11 AM   #4183  
Stazon Splitcoast

I hope to work on a card today. I have the image colored but need to make the card.

The sun is shining today! It's funny how a few gloomy, dreary days and kiosk your butt and leave you not feeling like doing anything.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-05-2014, 07:59 AM   #4184  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 2,997 Likes on 1,506 Posts

Good morning! Sun is shining here too! I hope to clean house and craft, not necessarily in that order. LOL! Maggie, that sounds great to go to church and not have to get dressed! Love that idea. Did you ever tell us how your teaching went when you subbed? I might have missed it. I am trying to keep up now. Joyce, how are you? For those of you that are DT members, don't know how you do it. I have trouble just keeping up a Blog once a week, and doing challenges on SCS. I feel obligated to take part in the SCS challenges, because sometimes I am hostess, and chat on those threads too. They do keep me going, just like this one helps me keep my Blog up!
Okay, off to accomplish something!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-05-2014, 09:36 AM   #4185  
Quacker Stamper

Quote:

Originally Posted by smadsonView Post
Good morning! Sun is shining here too! I hope to clean house and craft, not necessarily in that order. LOL! Maggie, that sounds great to go to church and not have to get dressed! Love that idea. Did you ever tell us how your teaching went when you subbed? I might have missed it. I am trying to keep up now. Joyce, how are you? For those of you that are DT members, don't know how you do it. I have trouble just keeping up a Blog once a week, and doing challenges on SCS. I feel obligated to take part in the SCS challenges, because sometimes I am hostess, and chat on those threads too. They do keep me going, just like this one helps me keep my Blog up!
Okay, off to accomplish something!
Hi Sharon. I'm surprised that you remembered that. It actually went really well. I had lots of participation which I always love. The lady that I subbed for though has been called to be the regular teacher, so I'm happy that I don't have to do that every week. ;) She's doing a great job.

My DT's are every 2 weeks, so it gives me a little breathing time, but then I'm procrastinating and having to hurry up and finish my cards when they are due. ;)
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-05-2014, 12:28 PM   #4186  
Pearl-ExPert

Hello and happy Saturday! Yes, Nancy, $100 is a lot for a cartridge. I think they charge that much because it comes with stamp sets, chipboard, etc. It is like a bundle pack. I got pulled in on the first one because of cutting the shape and having the stamp match it perfectly. :-)

DD and her friend are at the miniature golf place this morning. DH took them and dropped them off. They went on their own once before and I wasn't too keen about it. Today, funny enough, I was okay with it all. LOL At DD age my mom left me at the roller rink all the time on Saturdays with friends. DD is only there for 2 hours....that is all the wristband is good for. Two hours unlimited golf, bumper boats and Go-Karts. :-)

I have straightened up different areas of the house. It seems like I have an ongoing project in EVERY room! I got the craft room ready to roll and also went thru a bunch of paper/mail that piled up this week. Also worked in my closet some. I think next up is a trip out of the house for a Starbucks iced tea or a fountain drink somewhere. LOL I also need to go to the gym or walk. I lost 1.6 lbs at WW this week. :-) It was MUCH needed after several weeks of gains and then several weeks of staying the same. The two Disney trips so close together was difficult for the WW in me :-) LOL! Love those Disneyland cookies! Also, I have been walking the poodle every day this week. I am wearing her down so she sleeps thru the night. I am tired of getting up in the middle of the night. I got her a special harness so if she pulls the leash she doesn't choke herself. My lab mix is happy to have her walk with him :-) Also, I have had DD walking with me part of the walk. It takes us both to juggle the two dogs. LOL After I am done with the dog portion of the walk I continue on for my own walk. I am glad to see DD out walking too....off the couch and moving :-)

Well I have rambled long enough. Have a great day everyone! Stay dry Maggie! I am glad you are feeling better.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-05-2014, 12:34 PM   #4187  
Pearl-ExPert

Quote:

Originally Posted by mschoenerView Post
I worked on my two DT cards last night. Just need to put them together. I kind of like one, but not sure how to finish it off.

I'm going to try to get out early and do my grocery shopping and gas up the car. I do have some friends coming for dinner tomorrow night. I hope they make it. We're supposed to have rain all weekend. Hasn't started yet. They say it will start tonight and tomorrow we have 80% chance.

My church has General Conference this weekend with meetings that are broadcast on BYU-TV, so I can watch from home and not have to get all dressed up to go to our meeting house.

Have fun at the Birthday outing with your mom and DD. Who else will be there?
At the birthday outing it will be my SIL, cousin, favorite Aunt, along with DD, mom and I. Good group (ladies only :-). My brother went over our mom's this afternoon to visit and wish her a happy birthday. She really is celebrating all week. LOl

Enjoy the General Conference. I have watched parts of it before. The "My Pink Stamper" blog always posted the link. Has anyone ever been to her blog? She has some great beginner Cricut videos.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-05-2014, 03:27 PM   #4188  
Stampin' Fool

Quote:

Hello and happy Saturday! Yes, Nancy, $100 is a lot for a cartridge. I think they charge that much because it comes with stamp sets, chipboard, etc. It is like a bundle pack. I got pulled in on the first one because of cutting the shape and having the stamp match it perfectly. :-)

DD and her friend are at the miniature golf place this morning. DH took them and dropped them off. They went on their own once before and I wasn't too keen about it. Today, funny enough, I was okay with it all. LOL At DD age my mom left me at the roller rink all the time on Saturdays with friends. DD is only there for 2 hours....that is all the wristband is good for. Two hours unlimited golf, bumper boats and Go-Karts. :-)

I have straightened up different areas of the house. It seems like I have an ongoing project in EVERY room! I got the craft room ready to roll and also went thru a bunch of paper/mail that piled up this week. Also worked in my closet some. I think next up is a trip out of the house for a Starbucks iced tea or a fountain drink somewhere. LOL I also need to go to the gym or walk. I lost 1.6 lbs at WW this week. :-) It was MUCH needed after several weeks of gains and then several weeks of staying the same. The two Disney trips so close together was difficult for the WW in me :-) LOL! Love those Disneyland cookies! Also, I have been walking the poodle every day this week. I am wearing her down so she sleeps thru the night. I am tired of getting up in the middle of the night. I got her a special harness so if she pulls the leash she doesn't choke herself. My lab mix is happy to have her walk with him :-) Also, I have had DD walking with me part of the walk. It takes us both to juggle the two dogs. LOL After I am done with the dog portion of the walk I continue on for my own walk. I am glad to see DD out walking too....off the couch and moving :-)

Well I have rambled long enough. Have a great day everyone! Stay dry Maggie! I am glad you are feeling better.
funny you mention putt putt my dh &i played when we were first dating .
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-05-2014, 07:22 PM   #4189  
Quacker Stamper

Quote:

At the birthday outing it will be my SIL, cousin, favorite Aunt, along with DD, mom and I. Good group (ladies only :-). My brother went over our mom's this afternoon to visit and wish her a happy birthday. She really is celebrating all week. LOl

Enjoy the General Conference. I have watched parts of it before. The "My Pink Stamper" blog always posted the link. Has anyone ever been to her blog? She has some great beginner Cricut videos.
Oh really! Did you get a chance to see the Gilbert, AZ temple during the Open House time? I saw pictures of it on TV today. It's really beautiful.

You guys will have a blast tomorrow.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-06-2014, 04:35 AM   #4190  
Proud Fan Club Member

I have the Silhouette Cameo now, and it's just much more user friendly and much cheaper to buy individual designs, and much easier to design your own stuff. I love that I can scan any stamped image in to the cameo and instantly have a cut file for it. And you can print and cut any image as well. So no need for all those Disney carts, just find a picture online load it to the cameo and you can print and cut it.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-06-2014, 04:38 AM   #4191  
Proud Fan Club Member

Maggie, my doctor thought all the stones were passed, but I'm still having kidney pain. But I do still have an infection there. I just finished my antibiotics, and need to have another urine test Tuesday. There is no doubt in my mind there is still infection. I have a fever, pain and still not moving well from surgery:(
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-06-2014, 05:36 AM   #4192  
Stazon Splitcoast

Good morning!

Joyce, this just won't end for you! I hope they can get rid of this infection.

I have been looking at the Zing Air. It uses Make the Cut software and maybe even Sure Cuts A Lot software It's more expensive than the silhouette but the company just makes machines so they aren't going to upgrade machines and make software that won't work with anymore to force you to upgrade etc. etc etc.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-06-2014, 06:02 AM   #4193  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 2,997 Likes on 1,506 Posts

Good morning!
Joyce, so sorry you are still ill and in pain! I am praying for this to be over for you.
That you will be well again.
DH showering for church, and I am next. I couldn't sleep last night so visited some of your Blogs that were just posted. It tried to rain about 3 am, that is why I woke up and couldn't go back to sleep. Yesterday I did two cards and two scrap pages. I uploaded the cards to my gallery ,but not the pages yet. I finally got the Christmas tree down and in storage. Or did I tell you that already? LOL.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-06-2014, 06:29 AM   #4194  
Stazon Splitcoast

Hey Sharon!

Glad you had some time to get crafty! I think you did mention the tree finally coming down! Good thing it was artificial! LOLOLOLOLOL
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-06-2014, 07:08 AM   #4195  
Stampin' Fool

good morning. cold &rainy today. im actually wearing a sweater.

sorry to hear you're still feeling poorly joyce
glad you got to craft sharon. me , my mojo left me.

if its raining where you are stay dry &enjoy your sunday. if not enjoy your sunday
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-06-2014, 07:59 AM   #4196  
Pearl-ExPert

Good morning gals! Sunny skies here in the desert. We did have wind and clouds late yesterday but no rain came from it. I hate bad weather but we always need rain here so it is too bad we didn't get any.

Nancy...I have never heard of that machine. You will have to let us know if you get it and how it is.

Joyce, that makes sense why you sold the Cricut.

Maggie...I did not see the open house. Would of loved to have seen the beauty of it. Though, I am not Mormon, I do find the testimonies, videos, etc very uplifting and inspiring. "My Pink Stamper" blog always seemed to post an inspiring video on a day when I needed it. Lol she didn't post them too often but I always enjoyed the ones she did.

Today is the birthday lunch day :-) I'm getting ready to go in a couple hours. I'm multi tasking...laundry (always) and chatting with you gals. :-)

Brandy...get your crafting mojo back :-) I know how it goes though...sometimes that is all I do and at others I am at a block as what to create.

I'm thinking ahead to my annual Scrap Camp I attend locally. Theme this year is the fifties :-) we are going to "scrap around the clock" ! I plan to take kits only and my Cricut. I am trying not to haul as much stuff. I am not really in charge of anything this year which is nice...no prizes to haul! We all bring a small something for each other and I already bought that months ago. Starbucks was clearing out their cups and. I got each gal a tall cup with a bubble type lid.....kind of reminds you of the old Soda Fountain glasses. I do hope to make a cute fifties themed tag to put on each one.

I'm off to get ready.. Talk to you all later. Have a good day! Feel better Joyce!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-06-2014, 08:13 AM   #4197  
Quacker Stamper

Quote:

I have the Silhouette Cameo now, and it's just much more user friendly and much cheaper to buy individual designs, and much easier to design your own stuff. I love that I can scan any stamped image in to the cameo and instantly have a cut file for it. And you can print and cut any image as well. So no need for all those Disney carts, just find a picture online load it to the cameo and you can print and cut it.
Do you just scan in digital images that you've bought and you can cut those out too?? I was looking at the Cameo on Amazon this morning and there seems to be a couple of different models. I want to get the best one with the most bang for my buck. Does it always cut out with an edge around it?
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-06-2014, 08:14 AM   #4198  
Quacker Stamper

What about the "digital design center?" Is that something extra that you have to buy?
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-06-2014, 08:15 AM   #4199  
Quacker Stamper

Quote:

Maggie, my doctor thought all the stones were passed, but I'm still having kidney pain. But I do still have an infection there. I just finished my antibiotics, and need to have another urine test Tuesday. There is no doubt in my mind there is still infection. I have a fever, pain and still not moving well from surgery:(
So sorry you are still in pain Joyce. I hope it's just from the infection which will clear up with the antibiotics. Sure hope that it will all clear up soon; it's been lingering on for so long now.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-06-2014, 08:19 AM   #4200  
Quacker Stamper

Quote:

Originally Posted by smadsonView Post
Good morning!
Joyce, so sorry you are still ill and in pain! I am praying for this to be over for you.
That you will be well again.
DH showering for church, and I am next. I couldn't sleep last night so visited some of your Blogs that were just posted. It tried to rain about 3 am, that is why I woke up and couldn't go back to sleep. Yesterday I did two cards and two scrap pages. I uploaded the cards to my gallery ,but not the pages yet. I finally got the Christmas tree down and in storage. Or did I tell you that already? LOL.
I went to bed late and then work up about 3:30 with a coughing fit. Took a while for that to calm down so I could go back to sleep and then slept until 7:30. I had forgotten to take my cough medicine in my bedroom with me and I didn't want to get up out of my bed to go get some.

I'll get around to visit blogs tomorrow. I need to go comment on the Creative Card Crew entries.

Yeah for Christmas finally being over. ;)
Reply With Quote Likes