Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 03-19-2014, 08:35 AM   #3921  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 171 Likes on 121 Posts

Quote:

Originally Posted by ibalady12View Post
bubble tub ? I wanna come visit you & your bubble tub
my one real luxury when we remodeled. Bob and I both have back and knee or hip issues. I wanted to be able to enjoy a massaging soak after a day of hauling firewood ;-)
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-19-2014, 08:36 AM   #3922  
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:

is the voice over ?
Yep. Only 1 hour on Tuesday nights I think. That was yesterday LOL
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-19-2014, 08:38 AM   #3923  
Stazon Splitcoast

Welcome back, Brenda! Sounds like excitement of some sort on your trip. LOL Sorry about the WiFi. I would NOT be happy... not having to work when I travel. I think this 'cozy cone' style motel has WiFi. Will have to double-check. Be glad when I go to Llano and Halletsville in April. I know I'll have WiFi there.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-19-2014, 02:52 PM   #3924  
Stampin' Fool

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Quote:

Originally Posted by ScrappinCEOView Post
Yep. Only 1 hour on Tuesday nights I think. That was yesterday LOL
when i asked it was still tuesday. I was trying to catch you after the show . i was suuuuuper tired so I went to bed instead. it was relatively early too.

do you have your schedule for when you're here? Hopefully I 'll get to come see you . I'll have to get details from you, see what we can work out .
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-19-2014, 07:26 PM   #3925  
Pearl-ExPert

Ok gals...I am almost recovered from the trip!LOL SOOO much to tell and I am going to give a day by day recap. Grab a beverage and read on! LOL

Friday we left Tucson. Had to be at the school at 6am and check all kids (41 of them!) luggage. The band teacher gave each child a check list and the chaperones had to initial each one. At 7:30 am we were on the road! WOO HOO That night was pretty uneventful. We arrived, checked into the Embassy Suites and hung out a bit and then it was off to dinner (a buffet).

Bright and early Saturday we were on the road to Cal State Long Beach for the kids to do a band clinic with a conductor/teacher there. AMAZING experience to see them learn from such a professional!!! Some fun with the kids began then when the first child threw up before the clinic. (Little did we know more was to come over the weekend) Not sure what his deal was as an hour later he ate a candy bar :-) Band teacher thinks it was his nerves.

From the clinic it was off to the Getty Museum. Beautiful place but I was too tired to enjoy it. The kids were bored.

Next up was the Harbor dinner cruise. No one got sea sick! There was A LOT of girl drama going on that night. Band teacher handled all very well!! Happy to say my DD was not in the middle of it. I consoled a crying homesick kid and also one crying into the phone to her mom about the girl drama. LOL Add counselor to my resume now.

Sunday took us to the moment I had been waiting for.....Disneyland!! It was so much fun!! Only four chaperones could go back stage and I was one of them. We helped them get into their performance clothes and they warmed up.The kids did a wonderful job performing!! Several family members on DH side were there. They came down from Northern CA area. Wonderful to see them. Backstage was SO cool to see!! I got a little sticker to wear that gave me access. When it was time to leave the backstage area the Cast Member wanted the sticker back. Lucky for me (after I begged) I got to keep mine. LOL

After the performance we had one more sick kid. Too much heat (it was ninety degrees that day). We had to pour water on her, feed her, etc. All ended well and she carried on with Disney fun the rest of the day.

After the performance we all rode rides and split off with our groups. I met up with family for dinner. Great day!

Sunday brought us to California Adventure. We arrive backstage to have the kids record and yet another child throws up! Unbelievable. LOL I think the rides he did that morning got to him.

The recording session was super cool! All of the kids had leather red folders on them that said Disney Performing Arts, the name of the instrument they play and what chair. The conductor worked with them on four pieces. One was music from The Lion King. The kids wore earphones (like the pros) to hear the count (???) and recorded. After they recorded their music was piped into a scene from Lion King. It was SO cool!!! They also did a piece from Tangled and Emperors New Grove. The best piece they did was the music to the Disney Logo (you know how the castle and fireworks appear before or after a Disney movie). SO NEAT!!! The school gets a copy of the DVD of the movie clips with their music. Once again only four chaperones got to see this and I was one of them :-)

The rest of Sunday was pretty much do whatever in CA Adventure or Disneyland. The kids all got to go off on their own in groups of three or more (except 6th graders had to stay with an adult). I hung out with different parents and on my own. I also caught up with DD and the family for dinner. Was a great day!! A couple of us went and got fast passes for everyone for the new ride at Cars Land so all got on it. That was neat that we all rode it.

I found myself alone with an hour left in the park. I headed back over to Disneyland and all by myself waited in line to see Mickey Mouse and get my picture taken. LOL Perfect ending to a wonderful trip!!

Bus ride home was yesterday and all went well .... one more threw up though. LOL Have to say...all that lost it were boys. Thought that was strange.....pictured it to be more a girl thing and not sure why.

I had two roommates. Both I just met on the trip. Both were lovely ladies. One strange thing though.....the one gal had to do laundry twice while we were there! Now we are talking we are back at the hotel at midnight and she is doing laundry. I gave her a flashlight to navigate around the room upon return. NO way could an overhead light go on. LOL We were so sleep deprived as it was. Crazy... laundry on such a short trip. I told her I was sorry if I was harsh about the light thing. She told me she was fine...she used to be a Girl Scout!!! LOL LOL I just cracked up!!!

On a scale of one to ten the trip was definitely a ten!!! I learned SO much about music and band kids. I learned more about my DD and her friends. I loved seeing the kids who had never been to Disneyland see it for the first time. Such an amazing trip. One filled with very little sleep, kids throwing up and a roommate doing laundry!! LOL I wouldn't change one thing about it though.

That's all I got. I hope you are still awake and made it to the end of my recap :-) Good to be home and back on here chatting :-)
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-20-2014, 03:40 AM   #3926  
Quacker Stamper

Received 1,095 Likes on 871 Posts

Brenda! WOW! What a trip. So glad that you got to be behind the scenes. So many fabulous memories and scrap layouts!:eek:
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-20-2014, 04:34 AM   #3927  
Stazon Splitcoast

Good morning!

Your trip sounds awesome Brenda despite the few sickies! I agree with Maggie about the layouts....they're going to be FAB with so many wonderful memories!!! Can't wait to see them :-)
Designing For:
613 Avenue Create
Crafting When We Can
Holly Jolly Christmas
Simply Create Too
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-20-2014, 05:12 AM   #3928  
Stampin' Fool

Quote:

Welcome back, Brenda! Sounds like excitement of some sort on your trip. LOL Sorry about the WiFi. I would NOT be happy... not having to work when I travel. I think this 'cozy cone' style motel has WiFi. Will have to double-check. Be glad when I go to Llano and Halletsville in April. I know I'll have WiFi there.
i didnt realize how far south you would be . both are closer to san antonio than they are to me . I should have looked sooner. nothing compared to the drive you'll be making.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-20-2014, 05:15 AM   #3929  
Stampin' Fool

Quote:

Originally Posted by pinkdisneychick01View Post
Ok gals...I am almost recovered from the trip!LOL SOOO much to tell and I am going to give a day by day recap. Grab a beverage and read on! LOL

Friday we left Tucson. Had to be at the school at 6am and check all kids (41 of them!) luggage. The band teacher gave each child a check list and the chaperones had to initial each one. At 7:30 am we were on the road! WOO HOO That night was pretty uneventful. We arrived, checked into the Embassy Suites and hung out a bit and then it was off to dinner (a buffet).

Bright and early Saturday we were on the road to Cal State Long Beach for the kids to do a band clinic with a conductor/teacher there. AMAZING experience to see them learn from such a professional!!! Some fun with the kids began then when the first child threw up before the clinic. (Little did we know more was to come over the weekend) Not sure what his deal was as an hour later he ate a candy bar :-) Band teacher thinks it was his nerves.

From the clinic it was off to the Getty Museum. Beautiful place but I was too tired to enjoy it. The kids were bored.

Next up was the Harbor dinner cruise. No one got sea sick! There was A LOT of girl drama going on that night. Band teacher handled all very well!! Happy to say my DD was not in the middle of it. I consoled a crying homesick kid and also one crying into the phone to her mom about the girl drama. LOL Add counselor to my resume now.

Sunday took us to the moment I had been waiting for.....Disneyland!! It was so much fun!! Only four chaperones could go back stage and I was one of them. We helped them get into their performance clothes and they warmed up.The kids did a wonderful job performing!! Several family members on DH side were there. They came down from Northern CA area. Wonderful to see them. Backstage was SO cool to see!! I got a little sticker to wear that gave me access. When it was time to leave the backstage area the Cast Member wanted the sticker back. Lucky for me (after I begged) I got to keep mine. LOL

After the performance we had one more sick kid. Too much heat (it was ninety degrees that day). We had to pour water on her, feed her, etc. All ended well and she carried on with Disney fun the rest of the day.

After the performance we all rode rides and split off with our groups. I met up with family for dinner. Great day!

Sunday brought us to California Adventure. We arrive backstage to have the kids record and yet another child throws up! Unbelievable. LOL I think the rides he did that morning got to him.

The recording session was super cool! All of the kids had leather red folders on them that said Disney Performing Arts, the name of the instrument they play and what chair. The conductor worked with them on four pieces. One was music from The Lion King. The kids wore earphones (like the pros) to hear the count (???) and recorded. After they recorded their music was piped into a scene from Lion King. It was SO cool!!! They also did a piece from Tangled and Emperors New Grove. The best piece they did was the music to the Disney Logo (you know how the castle and fireworks appear before or after a Disney movie). SO NEAT!!! The school gets a copy of the DVD of the movie clips with their music. Once again only four chaperones got to see this and I was one of them :-)

The rest of Sunday was pretty much do whatever in CA Adventure or Disneyland. The kids all got to go off on their own in groups of three or more (except 6th graders had to stay with an adult). I hung out with different parents and on my own. I also caught up with DD and the family for dinner. Was a great day!! A couple of us went and got fast passes for everyone for the new ride at Cars Land so all got on it. That was neat that we all rode it.

I found myself alone with an hour left in the park. I headed back over to Disneyland and all by myself waited in line to see Mickey Mouse and get my picture taken. LOL Perfect ending to a wonderful trip!!

Bus ride home was yesterday and all went well .... one more threw up though. LOL Have to say...all that lost it were boys. Thought that was strange.....pictured it to be more a girl thing and not sure why.

I had two roommates. Both I just met on the trip. Both were lovely ladies. One strange thing though.....the one gal had to do laundry twice while we were there! Now we are talking we are back at the hotel at midnight and she is doing laundry. I gave her a flashlight to navigate around the room upon return. NO way could an overhead light go on. LOL We were so sleep deprived as it was. Crazy... laundry on such a short trip. I told her I was sorry if I was harsh about the light thing. She told me she was fine...she used to be a Girl Scout!!! LOL LOL I just cracked up!!!

On a scale of one to ten the trip was definitely a ten!!! I learned SO much about music and band kids. I learned more about my DD and her friends. I loved seeing the kids who had never been to Disneyland see it for the first time. Such an amazing trip. One filled with very little sleep, kids throwing up and a roommate doing laundry!! LOL I wouldn't change one thing about it though.

That's all I got. I hope you are still awake and made it to the end of my recap :-) Good to be home and back on here chatting :-)
wow! does sound like you should still be recovering . I think I would be . glad you had so much fun.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-20-2014, 05:30 AM   #3930  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 21 Likes on 16 Posts

Brenda, your trip sounds amazing! What a cool adventure and great memories. That is great you got to go backstage and see what goes on. Do the kids also get copies of the DVD and music or just the school? That would be something to have as a keepsake.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-20-2014, 06:01 AM   #3931  
Pearl-ExPert

Quote:

Originally Posted by nhagenView Post
Brenda, your trip sounds amazing! What a cool adventure and great memories. That is great you got to go backstage and see what goes on. Do the kids also get copies of the DVD and music or just the school? That would be something to have as a keepsake.
Just the school....which was a bit disappointing. It clearly stated ALL over the DVD that we could not duplicate it. LOL

The trip was amazing. It was so much fun to see some of the kids in Disneyland! For my DD it is a common thing to go but for those that had never been....too cool! One gal was an 8th grader who had worked all three years in middle school to be able to go. She finally made the audition/playing test process and went. She was beyond excited. She had worked SO hard for so long to go. This trip had a ton of sixth graders on it so it was nice to see she made the trip since it is her last year with this school band.

I'm off to work....ugh!!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-20-2014, 06:02 AM   #3932  
Pearl-ExPert

Quote:

wow! does sound like you should still be recovering . I think I would be . glad you had so much fun.
Yes... I needed yesterday to sleep! LOL
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-20-2014, 01:44 PM   #3933  
Mini Quack

Hello Hello

Brenda your trip sounds great especially the part of getting pic with Mickey... from one Mickey lover to another lol
. Maggie sorry more is not / cannot be done about your wallet... odd the tapes do not show any one, unless you were around a corner or some thing Well I think I finally feel better...I am amazed a simple cold can just do me in these days... tho I am happy I do not really get sick very often... I did sleep a lot these past ten days...

Happy Spring...finally it is a great day here , I have enjoyed it, inside and outside too
did a little crafting, got things ready to go out in the mail and greeted a grandson getting off the bus after school...

and I managed to get a blog post up too

I hope I see more days like this one... lol

Soni B
Live Life With a Smile
My Gallery
http://sonisfrontporch.blogspot.com/
Love being a part of MMTPTCC
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-20-2014, 02:34 PM   #3934  
Mini Quack

So do you all have regular days you post on your blogs?? I am tryiong to get around to them more often just wondering if there is a better time for each of you??

I know I still do not have a set day of the week, tho I am working on that... Just trying to decide when it is better for me... my goal is to get enough created and get a written schedule of posts set... still a work in progress but a definite goal...

Soni B
Live Life With a Smile
My Gallery
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-20-2014, 03:12 PM   #3935  
Mini Quack

and I did enjoy visiting your blogs as I was waiting on supper...enjoyed it so much I almost burnt my chicken lol you ladies have some great ideas and so much talent too !

Soni B
Live Life With a Smile
My Gallery
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-20-2014, 03:28 PM   #3936  
Stazon Splitcoast

Soni, that sentiment is from the retired Elements of Style stamp set. It's not in rubber form anymore but you can buy it in digital :-)
Designing For:
613 Avenue Create
Crafting When We Can
Holly Jolly Christmas
Simply Create Too
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-20-2014, 06:03 PM   #3937  
Stampin' Fool

Quote:

Originally Posted by Soni BView Post
Hello Hello

Brenda your trip sounds great especially the part of getting pic with Mickey... from one Mickey lover to another lol
. Maggie sorry more is not / cannot be done about your wallet... odd the tapes do not show any one, unless you were around a corner or some thing Well I think I finally feel better...I am amazed a simple cold can just do me in these days... tho I am happy I do not really get sick very often... I did sleep a lot these past ten days...

Happy Spring...finally it is a great day here , I have enjoyed it, inside and outside too
did a little crafting, got things ready to go out in the mail and greeted a grandson getting off the bus after school...

hi soni. agreed ready for nice spring weather
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-20-2014, 06:30 PM   #3938  
Pearl-ExPert

Quote:

Originally Posted by hpyscrpr2View Post
Good morning!

Your trip sounds awesome Brenda despite the few sickies! I agree with Maggie about the layouts....they're going to be FAB with so many wonderful memories!!! Can't wait to see them :-)
It was great but I am definitely glad to be home. SOOOOO tired today! LOL
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-20-2014, 06:31 PM   #3939  
Pearl-ExPert

Quote:

Hello Hello

Soni, Did you get the Mickey Mouse pancake mold I sent you?
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-20-2014, 06:33 PM   #3940  
Pearl-ExPert

Quote:

Originally Posted by mschoenerView Post
Brenda! WOW! What a trip. So glad that you got to be behind the scenes. So many fabulous memories and scrap layouts!:eek:
Yes, Maggie, wonderful memories. So nice to see my daughter with the "band" kids. She never has them over to the house...always the other friends. It was nice to finally meet some of the kids I only hear her talk about. They were a great group of kids.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-20-2014, 06:36 PM   #3941  
Pearl-ExPert

Quote:

I can see the two of us moving through the house in sync with what needs to be done and how. LOL I swear we're sisters :-D

Hot rollers and hanging all the laundry here, too
LOL!!! sometimes I think we are!!! I am sitting here looking at the laundry hanging in my living room! LOL It is on my rolling rack. For the record I did haul the hot rollers to CA...the regular size set...not the travel ones. ;)
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-20-2014, 06:46 PM   #3942  
Stazon Splitcoast

Brenda, that's too bad no copies of that DVD for the kids. I hope you got to take lots of pictures and even some video.

Soni, I don't have a set day for posting. Just when I remember and have something to post.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-21-2014, 03:26 AM   #3943  
Quacker Stamper

Quote:

So do you all have regular days you post on your blogs?? I am tryiong to get around to them more often just wondering if there is a better time for each of you??

I know I still do not have a set day of the week, tho I am working on that... Just trying to decide when it is better for me... my goal is to get enough created and get a written schedule of posts set... still a work in progress but a definite goal...
I have DT posts that are due on my blog every other Tuesday and Sunday and then one that goes live on the 1st and 15th. I've been trying to get some more done during the week, but other things have been getting in my way. I'm way late in getting around to visit blogs. Hope to get caught up today.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-21-2014, 03:40 AM   #3944  
Stazon Splitcoast

Good morning!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-21-2014, 05:46 AM   #3945  
Stazon Splitcoast

Good morning :-)
Designing For:
613 Avenue Create
Crafting When We Can
Holly Jolly Christmas
Simply Create Too
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-21-2014, 01:38 PM   #3946  
Mini Quack

Quote:

Originally Posted by pinkdisneychick01View Post
Soni, Did you get the Mickey Mouse pancake mold I sent you?
yes I did, I have not seen that one... thank you so much... as soon as I get my mickey shelf painted, it will look great on that in my kitchen lol

I had not said any thing, sorry...

Soni B
Live Life With a Smile
My Gallery
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-21-2014, 01:40 PM   #3947  
Mini Quack

Quote:

Originally Posted by nhagenView Post
Brenda, that's too bad no copies of that DVD for the kids. I hope you got to take lots of pictures and even some video.

Soni, I don't have a set day for posting. Just when I remember and have something to post.
thanks for answering , just trying to get a better grasp on looking and commenting as well as posting

Soni B
Live Life With a Smile
My Gallery
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-21-2014, 03:00 PM   #3948  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 3,064 Likes on 1,560 Posts

HI. JCI Mom passed away the 19th. She is no longer suffering and is with Jesus. I am so happy for her. She can sing and talk and dance again! And eat! My GF said she was probably hungry! Anyway, so glad she doesn't hurt anymore! But is so strange not to be worrying about her, or doing something for her or going over to see her! A couple of years of being her main care person, finances, medical, and everything else.
Will take some getting used to. She was such a prayer warrior, too. So that umbrella of prayer support is gone. Someone said she is still praying for me in heaven. \
So have been busy, and our son is here. No services, that is way her and Dad both had everything planned. We went over and got all of her stuff today. Have been going thru all of it. Sharing memories etc, while doing it. We also have all the stuff that I didn't sell from the apartment. Lots and lots of photos and memorabilia. She saved everything. My Son has enjoyed going through all of it with me. No way I can scrap it all, but will sure try. She has all of her Dads war memorabilia!
Don't know when I will catch up on the thread, or start posting again on Blogs, or crafting. Give me a week, to cach up.
My Christmas tree is still up! LOL March 21st!
hugs
Scrapbook Goal: 2024: 14/60 as of 03/31/24

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-21-2014, 05:07 PM   #3949  
Hardware Hotshot

Oh Sharon I am so happy to hear her long suffering has ended. I will prayer for peace and comfort for you and your family. Take this time and be with your family and catch up on family life.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-21-2014, 05:17 PM   #3950  
Quacker Stamper

Sharon, so very sorry for your loss, but I am happy for your mom, you, and all your family that she is in His hands now and much happier and full of life eternal. Sending up prayers for all of you. It sounds like you have already made peace with the situation. Having lost my mom a number of years ago, I know how it is when you'd like her to be there to talk to or share an important occasion or thought with her. Hopefully you will be able to scrap some of those precious memories at some point.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-21-2014, 05:57 PM   #3951  
Stampin' Fool

Quote:

Originally Posted by smadsonView Post
HI. JCI Mom passed away the 19th. She is no longer suffering and is with Jesus. I am so happy for her. She can sing and talk and dance again! And eat! My GF said she was probably hungry! Anyway, so glad she doesn't hurt anymore! But is so strange not to be worrying about her, or doing something for her or going over to see her! A couple of years of being her main care person, finances, medical, and everything else.
Will take some getting used to. She was such a prayer warrior, too. So that umbrella of prayer support is gone. Someone said she is still praying for me in heaven. \
So have been busy, and our son is here. No services, that is way her and Dad both had everything planned. We went over and got all of her stuff today. Have been going thru all of it. Sharing memories etc, while doing it. We also have all the stuff that I didn't sell from the apartment. Lots and lots of photos and memorabilia. She saved everything. My Son has enjoyed going through all of it with me. No way I can scrap it all, but will sure try. She has all of her Dads war memorabilia!
Don't know when I will catch up on the thread, or start posting again on Blogs, or crafting. Give me a week, to cach up.
hugs
Im so sorry for your loss. You take whatever time you need. we'll be here. big hugs
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-21-2014, 06:17 PM   #3952  
Stazon Splitcoast

So sorry Sharon! Take this time to be with your family Hun....
Designing For:
613 Avenue Create
Crafting When We Can
Holly Jolly Christmas
Simply Create Too
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-22-2014, 04:17 AM   #3953  
Quacker Stamper

Good morning ladies! We're supposed to have off/on showers today, but I'm still hoping to get out to the nurseries and look at plants and shrubs. If I can get them today, then I'll have them next weekend when my lawn guy comes to mow.

Got one card finished last night and need to work on another one today. Also need to get around to all my commenting and visiting blogs. Then there is the grocery store and housework. It's never ending!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-22-2014, 06:00 AM   #3954  
Stazon Splitcoast

Good morning!

Laundry, creating & cooking....my agenda for this weekend :-)

I hope you get to go to the nursery Maggie. I miss that & can't wait to shop @ places like that again.....
Designing For:
613 Avenue Create
Crafting When We Can
Holly Jolly Christmas
Simply Create Too
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-22-2014, 07:07 AM   #3955  
Stazon Splitcoast

Good morning!

Sharon, I am so sorry for your loss. I am glad your son is with you. It's nice your mom has so many good memories and that she saved so many things for you and that you can have them to cherish and remember her.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-22-2014, 09:07 AM   #3956  
Stampin' Fool

Quote:

Originally Posted by mschoenerView Post
Good morning ladies! We're supposed to have off/on showers today, but I'm still hoping to get out to the nurseries and look at plants and shrubs. If I can get them today, then I'll have them next weekend when my lawn guy comes to mow.

Got one card finished last night and need to work on another one today. Also need to get around to all my commenting and visiting blogs. Then there is the grocery store and housework. It's never ending!
we have rose bushes. cant decide if i want more rose bushes or Irises.if i remember irises are bulbs and they cant be planted now.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-22-2014, 09:44 AM   #3957  
Pearl-ExPert

Quote:

yes I did, I have not seen that one... thank you so much... as soon as I get my mickey shelf painted, it will look great on that in my kitchen lol

I had not said any thing, sorry...
Glad you got it :-) Enjoy!! :-)
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-22-2014, 09:45 AM   #3958  
Pearl-ExPert

Quote:

Originally Posted by smadsonView Post
hugs
Sharon, I am so sorry to hear your news! Sending you a big hug!! I am thinking of you!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-22-2014, 09:49 AM   #3959  
Pearl-ExPert

Hi gals! I am finally rested up from the trip and still doing the laundry :-) Will be doing that today and then out with DH to celebrate our anniversary tonight (it was on the 19th of March...so we are celebrating close to the day). We will go to dinner and where else...not sure. Maybe back home and watch a movie. Exciting, huh?? LOL!

I will be visiting all the blogs by Monday. Know that I have not forgotten you gals! Traveling always throws me behind. Especially a trip with no free internet or sleep. LOL

Have a good day!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-22-2014, 07:35 PM   #3960  
Stazon Splitcoast

Brenda, happy anniversary!
Reply With Quote Likes