Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 07-21-2010, 07:04 AM   #4041  
Matboard Maniac

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation Business Cards

Question RE: Business Cards

Do you guys print your own business cards on those perforated sheets you can buy at Wal-Mart? What information do you include on them? Do you put a business card inside every single cello bag? I wish I had a "made by" specialized stamp with all my info that I could stamp on large items (such as the comp journals). Do you think that would deter people from buying them if my info was stamped on the back? Are business cards better? TIA!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-21-2010, 07:32 AM   #4042  
Polyshrink Goddess

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Quote:

Originally Posted by kaitysmomView Post
Here are a few of the items that I am working on for a show in October...

Halloween Suckers
Attachment 191059

Halloween Peppermint Patties
Attachment 191060

Halloween M&M Stix
Attachment 191061

Tired....have a good night all!
Beth
Beth - these are so cute!!!!! Do you stack the M&Ms inside the bag individually? I really like these. How much do you sell all of these items for?
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-21-2010, 07:55 AM   #4043  
Rubber Obsessor

Default business cards

I do print my own business cards on those ones from Walmart. I put my business name, my name, "contact me for special orders," my phone number and my email address. I'm not sure whether I'll put them in all the bags, or just give them out when people buy something. I'll have to think about that. I'll have them on my table too, in case people want special orders later.

I am actually looking at stamps to customize with my name on them. I wanted something small so it wouldn't be too annoying to customers. I don't think it would deter people from buying, the notebooks un-altered have the company name on them.

Speaking of business names, I have been trying to figure out how to get a hobby business license with no luck. Any suggestions? And forgive me if this has been asked here before!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Krafty*KateView Post

Do you guys print your own business cards on those perforated sheets you can buy at Wal-Mart? What information do you include on them? Do you put a business card inside every single cello bag? I wish I had a "made by" specialized stamp with all my info that I could stamp on large items (such as the comp journals). Do you think that would deter people from buying them if my info was stamped on the back? Are business cards better? TIA!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-21-2010, 08:19 AM   #4044  
Polyshrink Goddess

Instead of having a stamp made, I printed off labels on clear address labels to put on the back. They say Handmade by Kim and under that is my email address. I then just sign my name "Kim" next to the printed name. I also have some made up with company names on them to satisfy any angel policies. If I stamped on the item, it has the statement "Images c XCompany." (That c is the copyright symbol. I'm too lazy to look to see how to do it!)

For me this is quick, easy and gets my name out there. I wasn't doing this and it was brought to my attention by a family member that if the recipient really liked the gift and wanted to get some to give as gifts, that person would have no way to reach me. It was logical--so I did this.

And as far as business cards, I have them on my table and I do put one in each bag as I bag purchases. I do not put them in the individual items as I have "contact" information on the back.

As for a license--I did apply for a transient vendor's license from my state. It cost me $25 and makes me legal to sell--but will also require me to file sales tax forms. I'm okay with that. I just didn't want to be excluded from an event because I didn't have such a license. It was easy to do. (I live in Ohio.) That's the only license that I have.

Hope that is an idea someone might be able to use.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-21-2010, 08:33 AM   #4045  
Die Cut Diva

When I participated in our local craft faire (one day) I had to purchase a one day license and it was $25. They told me the morning of the event so I was a little upset but luckily I made more than I anticipated so it worked out in end. I'm going to find out about the transient license. That works out better if it can be used for more than one day.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-21-2010, 08:42 AM   #4046  
Watercolor Wizard

Received 188 Likes on 90 Posts

I sold 30 Scrapbook In A Box at $5 each.
Do you mind describing this scrapbook idea. Sounds like something I might like to try.

I am curious about this as well. Can you describe what a Scrapbook in a box is?
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-21-2010, 11:25 AM   #4047  
Pearl-ExPert

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Default GREAT TIPS FROM SCAMPER64

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scamper64View Post
Instead of having a stamp made, I printed off labels on clear address labels to put on the back. They say Handmade by Kim and under that is my email address. I then just sign my name "Kim" next to the printed name. I also have some made up with company names on them to satisfy any angel policies. If I stamped on the item, it has the statement "Images c XCompany." (That c is the copyright symbol. I'm too lazy to look to see how to do it!)

For me this is quick, easy and gets my name out there. I wasn't doing this and it was brought to my attention by a family member that if the recipient really liked the gift and wanted to get some to give as gifts, that person would have no way to reach me. It was logical--so I did this.

And as far as business cards, I have them on my table and I do put one in each bag as I bag purchases. I do not put them in the individual items as I have "contact" information on the back.

As for a license--I did apply for a transient vendor's license from my state. It cost me $25 and makes me legal to sell--but will also require me to file sales tax forms. I'm okay with that. I just didn't want to be excluded from an event because I didn't have such a license. It was easy to do. (I live in Ohio.) That's the only license that I have.

I like the way you think! Those are great tips:

1. Use clear address labels with contact info on the back of items. Looks so professional/gives people a chance to order more/is not tacky.

2. Include a business card in each bag, NOT each item.

3. Copyright:
How to make a Copyright C Symbol on a PC Keyboard (�):

Hold down Ctrl and Alt at the same time and press C
Ctrl+Alt+C
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-21-2010, 11:29 AM   #4048  
Polyshrink Goddess

Quote:

I am in Ohio too! I did the transient vendor's license too. You only have to file sales tax (online) every 6 months. Pretty easy to do once you do it the first time. You do have to separate it by county.

Where you in Ohio?
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-21-2010, 12:24 PM   #4049  
Die Cut Diva

Quote:

Originally Posted by loribelle3View Post
Ok, here are 3 of the little glass pebble magnets I've made. What do you think I should charge for these? TIA!
These are beautiful! I think the price is great too!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-21-2010, 12:39 PM   #4050  
Crimping Master

Quote:

Originally Posted by Krafty*KateView Post

I make my own business cards with Office Publisher and then print them off on nice cardstock - like PTI's white. I have them on my table but also stick one in the bag with their purchase.

I also print off clear address labels with the copyright info or my info. on them to place on the outside of the packaging. I actually do think that people would prefer that the stamp not be on the actual item...the only thing that I stamp directly on is cards.

Hope that helps!

BTW - I found a great deal on plastic bags for purchases on etsy. They were 4.00 for (50) 9x12" bags with the cut out handles. If you wanted white, they were 100 for 7.95

Here is the link: http://www.etsy.com/listing/50826773...-opaque-handle
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-21-2010, 12:54 PM   #4051  
Crimping Master

I get my business cards and TONS of other stuff through vistaprint....you only pay the shipping (not bad at all) I get note pads for my family, tshirts, bags etc....check it out (sorry for enabling)
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-21-2010, 01:14 PM   #4052  
Polyshrink Goddess

Quote:

Originally Posted by not2shabbydesignsView Post
I like the way you think! Those are great tips:

1. Use clear address labels with contact info on the back of items. Looks so professional/gives people a chance to order more/is not tacky.

2. Include a business card in each bag, NOT each item.

3. Copyright:
How to make a Copyright C Symbol on a PC Keyboard (�):

Hold down Ctrl and Alt at the same time and press C
Ctrl+Alt+C
Thank you! (I misspoke . . . I know how to do it in Word, etc.--just couldn't get it to work on here! )
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-21-2010, 01:16 PM   #4053  
Polyshrink Goddess

Quote:

Originally Posted by paris062View Post
I am in Ohio too! I did the transient vendor's license too. You only have to file sales tax (online) every 6 months. Pretty easy to do once you do it the first time. You do have to separate it by county.

Where you in Ohio?
I'm in North Canton . . . where are you?
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-21-2010, 04:28 PM   #4054  
Matboard Maniac

Since I am getting ready for my first craft fair I figured I would have fun making all kinds of different projects and see which ones seem easy enough to make several of. I posted a few projects in my gallery that I have made and was wondering if you think they would be something that I should make more of for a craft fair or not.

Magnetic Wall hanging: Magnetic Wall Hanging by jennunder - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
I had fun making this for a friend, but I am not sure how much to price something like this at and if it is something that would be popular.

Glass Coasters: Glass Coasters by jennunder - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
I found some that are similar to the ones pictured at Dollar General the other day and they are $4.50. Do you think these would be good to sell and at what price?

Thanks in advance for your input!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-21-2010, 05:40 PM   #4055  
Die Cut Diva

Received 56 Likes on 32 Posts

Quote:

Halloween M&M Stix Attachment 191061
Tired....have a good night all! Beth
LOVE the M&M sticks. What size bags are these and where do you get them?
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-21-2010, 06:20 PM   #4056  
Stampin' Fool

Lisa and Kim I am from Bellbrook, Ohio. I also have a transient vendor's license. The shows I do require it. All four of my shows are in the Kettering, Ohio area. Where are your shows?
Loribelle your magnets are great! I love the star fish the best. Try them at $2. Beth your Halloween items are cute!!
I just finished my 11th comp book out of 91. I decided to stamp the back of each with one of my designed by stamps and then I am signing the back of each one. I don't have business cards but am thinking about it this year.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-21-2010, 06:24 PM   #4057  
Stampin' Fool

Jenn, Love your coasters and wall hanging. I am still having trouble pricing my things. I sold my tumbled marble coasters last year for one for 4, 4 for 15 and 4 in a gift basket for 20. and they did well at those prices.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-21-2010, 07:13 PM   #4058  
Crimping Master

Quote:

Originally Posted by ldumont999View Post
LOVE the M&M sticks. What size bags are these and where do you get them?
I get my bags here. They are the 1x8" cello - no zip on top but does have the little adhesive strip that folds over to seal. I usually cut it off anyway....

They have the best price that I have found! Shipping was reasonable and extremely quick!

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-21-2010, 07:20 PM   #4059  
Crimping Master

Quote:

Beth - these are so cute!!!!! Do you stack the M&Ms inside the bag individually? I really like these. How much do you sell all of these items for?
Thanks! They are great seller for me year round....

Yes, the m&m's are stacked by hand - which is the most time consuming part! I use a straw and a funnel to do mine.

* (3) Peppermint Patties - $2.00
* M&M stick - $1.50(more for custom/special colored m&m's)
* Suckers - $.50 or $.75 depending on the price of the suckers...great way to use up your scraps too!

HTH!
Beth
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-22-2010, 07:10 AM   #4060  
Kookie Creator

Can't wait to get more items finished here. Made about 15 post it note holders last night. All monogrammed, so they'll be the kind I can take orders on too. Last week I finished about 30 peppermint patties (afraid to make more until I find more mints), 15 hershey bar pulls, and a few gift bags.

Off to find comp books, more peppermints, and suckers today.

By the way, I'm in Ohio too - Cincinnati.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-22-2010, 07:11 AM   #4061  
Kookie Creator

I've been making the peppermint patties, for 2 years now, but never packaged them together. Are you using the double pretzel bags, that hold 2 pretzels? They don't seem like they'd fit in the single ones.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-22-2010, 07:23 AM   #4062  
Crimping Master

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cheri'LView Post
Can't wait to get more items finished here. Made about 15 post it note holders last night. All monogrammed, so they'll be the kind I can take orders on too. Last week I finished about 30 peppermint patties (afraid to make more until I find more mints), 15 hershey bar pulls, and a few gift bags.

Off to find comp books, more peppermints, and suckers today.

By the way, I'm in Ohio too - Cincinnati.
Hey neighbor! I'm in Burlington, KY - so not too far!
Anyhoo....I was at the Walmart in Florence on Tuesday and they still had the comp notebooks for .25...maybe they still do in your area too?
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-22-2010, 07:27 AM   #4063  
Kookie Creator

Hey neighbor!

I'm hoping to try Walmart or Target today. I have about 10 blank ones from last year left, but need to get crackin on these.

A couple of you said your items sell better if everything is packaged. I LOVE this idea, so everyone doesn't handle my paper items that could easily be ruined. What types of bags are you using? Just clear treat bags, etc? Do you think they all need toppers or maybe tie them close with a small tag?
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-22-2010, 07:35 AM   #4064  
Crimping Master

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cheri'LView Post
I've been making the peppermint patties, for 2 years now, but never packaged them together. Are you using the double pretzel bags, that hold 2 pretzels? They don't seem like they'd fit in the single ones.
Here is a pix of the bags that I have been using for a while: They are 2.25 x 9.75. I think that they were about $4.00 for 20, but I used a 40% coupon. Found them at Hobby Lobby, Mikes and Joann's.
craft sale best sellers?  Let's make a listing!  Please-100_5323.jpg

I also found a very similar one here:
You could use the 2.25 x 8.25 if you are only gonna put 3 patties in a bag....I think that I will be putting 3 in all of mine this year to save a little cost and keep them below $2.00.

$4.00 for 100 bags is a great deal! I have purchased the 1x8 bags for my m&m stix from here and the quality is great for what I use them for. Shipping was reasonable and they arrived quickly.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-22-2010, 07:57 AM   #4065  
Polyshrink Goddess

Quote:

I'm in North Canton . . . where are you?
Elyria! I have a show in October too.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-22-2010, 08:01 AM   #4066  
Insane Embellisher

Can someone please point me to the directions for making the Post-it Note Holders. I know they are on here somewhere but I can't seem to put my finger on them. I found a bunch of mini gel pens at Staples the other day priced 12 for $4.99. I don't know if there is another place to get them for less. I am going to try my hand at making some of these this weekend.

Vistaprint is a great place to get business cards. I think it is pretty inexpensive. I use removable pricing stickers on my stuff so that they come off easily and can be printed on my computer. I put my etsy store name and address on them and the price. I put them on the outside of the cello bag for cards. I do use a personalized stamp on the back of each card. I got it very cheaply online here.

I am amazed at how much and how quickly some of you are able to make stuff. I am really slow!

Pat
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-22-2010, 08:20 AM   #4067  
Matboard Maniac

Question packaging and the m and m tube

Thanks for the information about the bag sizes. I think I have the right size for the peppermint patties, but will have to get some of the 1" ones.

I have question for those of you who are getting things ready now for Halloween and holiday sales.
Are you packaging them all up now, bows and all. I am afraid mine won't look fresh come boutique time.

Also, for the m and m's in the 1" bags, how do they stay lined up so perfectly? You mentioned a straw? What kind of straw? Can you tell us how you do these?

Thanks,
Lynne
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-22-2010, 08:52 AM   #4068  
Crimping Master

Quote:

Originally Posted by imlynneView Post
Also, for the m and m's in the 1" bags, how do they stay lined up so perfectly? You mentioned a straw? What kind of straw? Can you tell us how you do these?

Thanks,
Lynne
The bags and the m&m's are pretty close to the same size...so they fit inside really snug. You don't have to do anything special to get them to stack on top of each other. I use a regular driniking straw to open the bag so that I can stick the little funnel in the top. I tie off the top with some elastic thread and then decorate. I usually cut off the little strip of adhesive on the top of the bag.

25 regular m&m's fit in one stick...you can get about 15 stix from a bag of m&m's. I also use Skittles. They look really cute with all of the bright colors....and you can get about 18 sticks from one bag of skittles with 20 candies per stick.

Other options: Peanut m&m's, lemonheads, pieces of bubble gum (bubbly yum is what I used) sweet tarts, jelly beans etc.

HTH -
Beth
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-22-2010, 08:57 AM   #4069  
Crimping Master

Quote:

Originally Posted by patscrapView Post
Can someone please point me to the directions for making the Post-it Note Holders.

Pat
Here is the link to the Post It Note Holders with the mini gel pens. They are super easy and once you get it down you can make a bunch in pretty short time.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-22-2010, 09:00 AM   #4070  
Matboard Maniac

Quote:

The bags and the m&m's are pretty close to the same size...so they fit inside really snug. You don't have to do anything special to get them to stack on top of each other. I use a regular driniking straw to open the bag so that I can stick the little funnel in the top. I tie off the top with some elastic thread and then decorate. I usually cut off the little strip of adhesive on the top of the bag.

25 regular m&m's fit in one stick...you can get about 15 stix from a bag of m&m's. I also use Skittles. They look really cute with all of the bright colors....and you can get about 18 sticks from one bag of skittles with 20 candies per stick.

Other options: Peanut m&m's, lemonheads, pieces of bubble gum (bubbly yum is what I used) sweet tarts, jelly beans etc.

HTH -
Beth
Thanks Beth. This helps a lot.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-22-2010, 09:37 AM   #4071  
Die Cut Diva

Received 56 Likes on 32 Posts

Quote:

I also found a very similar one here: You could use the 2.25 x 8.25 if you are only gonna put 3 patties in a bag....I think that I will be putting 3 in all of mine this year to save a little cost and keep them below $2.00.
I really love the M&M sticks but when I went to the site recommended and began placing the order I was shocked. I was going to order pkg of 2000 for around $29.00 - but the shipping was $16.50!!! I usally order from PapterMart.com. I recently placed an order for $90.00 and the shipping was only $9.00. That I can deal with. Unfortunately they have every size imaginable except the 1" width. I'm going to have look around a little more because paying close to $17.00 shipping for a 29.00 pkgs is more than I can deal with.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-22-2010, 10:24 AM   #4072  
Polyshrink Goddess

Quote:

Originally Posted by dhb1281View Post
Lisa and Kim I am from Bellbrook, Ohio. I also have a transient vendor's license. The shows I do require it. All four of my shows are in the Kettering, Ohio area. Where are your shows?
Loribelle your magnets are great! I love the star fish the best. Try them at $2. Beth your Halloween items are cute!!
I just finished my 11th comp book out of 91. I decided to stamp the back of each with one of my designed by stamps and then I am signing the back of each one. I don't have business cards but am thinking about it this year.
@ dhb1281 (sorry I don't know your name) - I am in Elyria so most of my shows are around here or within 25 miles or so. I got the transient vendor's license at the suggestion of our accountant because I planned on writing stuff off like supplies, tools, etc. It was a good thing I did because one of the shows I did last year got visited by the state - specifically looking for people who did not have a sales tax license.

@ all - do you charge a certain price and add sales tax to that or do your prices include sales tax? That is what I try to do to make it easier on me and the customer by including sales tax in my price.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-22-2010, 11:23 AM   #4073  
Insane Embellisher

Thanks so much for the link. I looked around for a bit but couldn't seem to find one.

Pat
Quote:

Here is the link to the Post It Note Holders with the mini gel pens. They are super easy and once you get it down you can make a bunch in pretty short time.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-22-2010, 12:17 PM   #4074  
Rubber Obsessor

Question etsy stores

Pat, I was just wondering about your etsy store. I've had a lot of people telling me I should put my stuff on there for sale...but I'm just wondering about the shipping mostly. Do you find it worth it? I've tried ebay, and sold one set of cards last year, but not the rest. Does anyone else use etsy?

TIA for your advice!
And just keep plugging along, I find that I get faster with making these comp note books the more I do. Now, like you, I"m into the post it note holder with mini gel pens, and I'm finding they are even more fun and easy to make!
Quote:

Originally Posted by patscrapView Post
Can someone please point me to the directions for making the Post-it Note Holders. I know they are on here somewhere but I can't seem to put my finger on them. I found a bunch of mini gel pens at Staples the other day priced 12 for $4.99. I don't know if there is another place to get them for less. I am going to try my hand at making some of these this weekend.

Vistaprint is a great place to get business cards. I think it is pretty inexpensive. I use removable pricing stickers on my stuff so that they come off easily and can be printed on my computer. I put my etsy store name and address on them and the price. I put them on the outside of the cello bag for cards. I do use a personalized stamp on the back of each card. I got it very cheaply online here.

I am amazed at how much and how quickly some of you are able to make stuff. I am really slow!

Pat
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-22-2010, 12:21 PM   #4075  
Rubber Obsessor

Quote:

@ dhb1281 (sorry I don't know your name) - I am in Elyria so most of my shows are around here or within 25 miles or so. I got the transient vendor's license at the suggestion of our accountant because I planned on writing stuff off like supplies, tools, etc. It was a good thing I did because one of the shows I did last year got visited by the state - specifically looking for people who did not have a sales tax license.

@ all - do you charge a certain price and add sales tax to that or do your prices include sales tax? That is what I try to do to make it easier on me and the customer by including sales tax in my price.
I applied for a business license today for my state, which was $30. It was a bit difficult to figure out what "category" I was in--although there are some that I am clearly NOT! I plan on having my prices include the tax, that way people can pay with even amounts of money and I won't have to deal as much with making change.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-22-2010, 01:10 PM   #4076  
Mad Swapper

I got a few magnetic dry erase boards at the Dollar Tree this afternoon. They are 6 1/2 x 8 1/2. They had some with a dark blue frame and some with a black frame. Be sure to check the back when you're picking yours out, some of the ones I saw were wet around the frame on the back.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-22-2010, 01:34 PM   #4077  
Matboard Maniac

Quote:

Originally Posted by loribelle3View Post
Pat, I was just wondering about your etsy store. I've had a lot of people telling me I should put my stuff on there for sale...but I'm just wondering about the shipping mostly. Do you find it worth it? I've tried ebay, and sold one set of cards last year, but not the rest. Does anyone else use etsy?

TIA for your advice!
And just keep plugging along, I find that I get faster with making these comp note books the more I do. Now, like you, I"m into the post it note holder with mini gel pens, and I'm finding they are even more fun and easy to make!
I too have been wondering if selling on Etsy is worth it as well as trying to figure out how to handle packing and shipping of the items. Where would I find inexpensive boxes and packing? What is the easiest way to figure out how much to charge for freight? Is it usually cheaper to ship UPS or USPS? Thanks in advance for your help!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-22-2010, 02:14 PM   #4078  
Crimping Master

Quote:

I really love the M&M sticks but when I went to the site recommended and began placing the order I was shocked. I was going to order pkg of 2000 for around $29.00 - but the shipping was $16.50!!! I usally order from PapterMart.com. I recently placed an order for $90.00 and the shipping was only $9.00. That I can deal with. Unfortunately they have every size imaginable except the 1" width. I'm going to have look around a little more because paying close to $17.00 shipping for a 29.00 pkgs is more than I can deal with.
Wow! I have never ordered that many....you might try on ebay, but not sure of the shipping or if you can get qtys that large.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-22-2010, 02:44 PM   #4079  
Stampin' Fool

Quote:

I noticed that shipping was a bit steep. I know that seems high, but it still only makes them 4.6 cents each, including the shipping. I keep telling myself that's pretty cheap per piece.

My issue was having 1000 of them when I really only wanted about 150 to 200. I may still order them and see if I can't sell/trade the rest of them on SCS. I may look at ordering several sizes at one time and see if the shipping gets more reasonable. Who knows.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-22-2010, 03:05 PM   #4080  
Matboard Maniac

Quote:

Originally Posted by cflathemView Post
I noticed that shipping was a bit steep. I know that seems high, but it still only makes them 4.6 cents each, including the shipping. I keep telling myself that's pretty cheap per piece.

My issue was having 1000 of them when I really only wanted about 150 to 200. I may still order them and see if I can't sell/trade the rest of them on SCS. I may look at ordering several sizes at one time and see if the shipping gets more reasonable. Who knows.
clearbags.com also sell them: 1 x 8 + flap, Crystal Clear Bags(25x203) (100 pack) [B1X8] - ClearBags

ALL NEW!! As of 6/20/11 http://stamperstacey.blogspot.com/
Reply With Quote Likes