Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 12-30-2020, 05:37 PM   #1881  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 2,503 Likes on 719 Posts

Some of the Etsy shops that I use to buy digital papers and ephemera are advertising sales on their digital files, and I kind of got carried away last night and bought files for a bunch of junk journals for next year.  It’s hard to resist when a file is less than $2.  I’m now ready for Valentine’s Day projects, several Easter files (couldn’t make up my mind), Spring, Summer, butterfly, bee, Fall, thanksgiving, and two Christmases!  It took several hours today to download the files to the laptop and set everything up into folders.  I almost didn’t have any time to actually work on anything, lol.  Now all I have to do is save money for print cartridges, which are a bit hard to buy right now with so many working from home.

Phil. 4:13: I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-30-2020, 06:08 PM   #1882  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 4,279 Likes on 1,362 Posts

Ladies, thank you for your prayers for my uncle. I just received word that he has passed. Please remember my cousins, Jenell, Brad, and Brian. Uncle Duane was their last surviving parent. Sad times.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-30-2020, 06:08 PM   #1883  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 3,114 Likes on 968 Posts

Jayne, define bad energy.  Energy doesn't make you sick.  I think you are right to ignore her.  God is more powerful than energy.  Where do they come up with that stuff?
Melody ~ Isaiah 40:31 Come join the Alphabet Challenge My GOD can do amazing things. Ephesians 3:20 gallery ~~ blog lilacs and butterflies
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-30-2020, 06:14 PM   #1884  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Jayne and Catherine, sorry for your losses.  Prayers and hugs to you both.
Melody ~ Isaiah 40:31 Come join the Alphabet Challenge My GOD can do amazing things. Ephesians 3:20 gallery ~~ blog lilacs and butterflies
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-30-2020, 07:20 PM   #1885  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 2,963 Likes on 1,153 Posts

Jayne, sorry to hear of the death of your friend's brother. As for bad energy, I think it just is what it is! You've both been active and healthy until recently. It seems to me that as we age, things just naturally occur in our bodies but we are so lucky to have modern medicine to help us deal with our health issues. Take care. 2021 is going to be better!

Catherine, so sorry to hear of the passing of your uncle Duane. Prayers for Jenell, Brad, and Brian. Hugs to you!

Kandie, I feel your frustration with family members who don't listen and put themselves in danger, and in turn, others. I'm glad you've found some good deals to buy to make more of your wonderful junk journals in 2021. So fun to shop for our crafting addiction! LOL

Melody and Ann, I hope you stay warm and enjoy the new snowfall. Fresh snow is always so pretty.

Take care friends! 

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-30-2020, 09:54 PM   #1886  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 2,013 Likes on 867 Posts
Default Hello

Catherine, so sorry to hear of the passing of your uncle.  Prayers for the family.

Jayne- so sorry to hear of the passing of your young friend. And, I am with Melodie and Gracie- just happens that you both have issues recently- your issue has been slowly coming on for a long time.  Hope Wayne gets answers soon too!

That is alot of snow in Wisc!  We have about 4 inches, then rain, so it has a crunchy top on it : )  

Kandie- love the effect of sanding of the shiny layer of the wood and distressing it- lovely!  Awesome on your finds for (junk) journaling! Your sock peeking out is too funny!

Ann- if you find any sites,please share!  I have an instant pot too- new- not sure I am going to keep it....  I have a couple of friends that told me to go on Facebook and find a group where people share recipes. I use my Crock pot alot- especially for roasts and chicken- for soup and (chicken) taco's. 

Sharon- love your card using the image from the Kit and Clowder coloring class!  And, crazy how many earthquakes you have had!

Kathy- are you still buying Cherry Kisses?  

Shirl- I am the same way- kleenex with me at all times!  When we see the baby (19 mos now), after a few days around me, he goes around bloqing air out of his nose- imitating me....!  My worst allergy is molds and then dust...if it is going to rain/snow my nose runs all day!

Jan- that is crazy about the packages!  We have a few that did not show up here for Christmas.....

Waving hello to all!  
Hope you all ring in the New Year with renewed faith!  We will have a better year- just know it!!!

Shelly
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-30-2020, 10:14 PM   #1887  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 3,395 Likes on 1,170 Posts

Jayne so sorry to hear your friends brother has died, a friend I knew years ago, her dad died at Christmas and she said she always felt to upset to celebrate properly.

Jayne that kind of thing scares me, things happen to many people and as Gracie said we are getting older so parts of our bodies wear out, I’m sure there’s more viruses out there than years ago, thank goodness for modern meds, just keep safe so you can have your op!

Catherine such sad news for your cousins losing their Dad and you your Uncle. Thinking of you all at such a sad time.

Kandie I can’t believe that someone so near to having an op would risk going to a party, very silly and dangerous, our sons neighbour was having an op last September and the doctor told him that the whole family had to isolate for two weeks before, I don’t think his teenage daughter was too pleased!

Kandie so good to get a bargain, I used to buy digital paper downloads and they do take a while to download, I save them to a disc , I have so many CDs with downloads on, I tend to forget about them as I also have a folder on my computer too! 

Hope all you ladies having heavy snow take care, I’m always happy not to have snow, my worst nightmare was driving to work, all up hill, 
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-30-2020, 11:12 PM   #1888  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Splitcoast Challenge Host
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 2,302 Likes on 937 Posts

Sorry to hear of your Uncle's passing Catherine and thinking of your cousins.  Such a sad time.  Hugs

Thank you everyone for my friend.  She is going to need a lot of love and comfort in coming months...her and her DH as they've had a very bad year losing family members with sudden ill health.

Thanks ladies, you all said what I was thinking.  This "friend"...we only see her and her hubby probably once a year, is very religious and I was surprised when she told me that she had been asked to "cleanse homes of bad energy".  She asked if we had any "idols" that were not God in our home and if so to destroy them.  I did check each room but we don't have things that are bad.  We have a lot of things we have brought back from trips but nothing that didn't come from a church or represent a country.  I wouldn't buy something that was considered bad.  I declined her offer and DH thinks she's loopy...oops.  She has lots of visions so she tells me and had a dream about DH 10 years ago about him being very sick.  She was convinced he was ill at the time.  He wasn't.  I agree with you all that it's just the way it goes...we are getting older and our bodies are starting to fail.  Things happen.  We are being very positive about 2021 and trust that all will be well and for everyone around the world.  

Kandie, what fun to go craft shopping and for something that brings you joy.  I called into our craft store today and had wanted the TH trimmer for a while as my Fiskars one annoys me.  They had one cheaper than I could buy at other stores here in Oz so I'm happy.  I also picked up some beautiful papers that I may use for a DT card.  

I also am surprised that your DHS2 put his health at risk so close to his op.  Gosh how silly. I have been told that I must not pick something up now as I may be in hospital by end January/early February and that's not far away.  

I knocked another job off my list today...yay....I mailed all birthday cards and others for January/February.  Onto March next and then I can forget about birthday cards for a while.  Some of you with January birthdays....I hope the cards get there on time but fear they may be late. 

Happy New Years Eve everyone.  Have fun 

Monthly: MMJ Challenge….
get inky and have fun
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-31-2020, 01:33 AM   #1889  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 43 Likes on 8 Posts

Oh my so sorry to hear of the passing and prayer will continue for their loved ones as well as everyone here! I sure hope 2021 is better don't think I can stand another more bad years !! It's really making me feel my age lol � and I'm pretty sure I'm still young but that part may just be in my head!! ROFLMFAO 
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-31-2020, 01:46 AM   #1890  
Stazon Splitcoast

Sis Vicki I think we are all young in our heads, unfortunately not in body, let’s hope things improve next year as it’s such bad news everyday, how are things in Your part of the world  with the virus?
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-31-2020, 05:26 AM   #1891  
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 5,912 Likes on 2,181 Posts

Jayne, there's s difference between being religious and having a personal relationship with Christ. Sounds like she thinks the cleansing is something she does, therefore no credit to God. Truly, your home has nothing to do with your illness. Just take a deep breath and allow God to answer the prayers we've been praying. He is the true healer. 

Shelly, no more cherry kisses. The store sold out and I won't find them until next year. Boo hoo. If I drove to the Chocolate factory in Hershey, I may get lucky, but it's an hour's drive and I'm not sure they are even open because of the virus. 

Some people have seen stimulus money already. I thought I did yesterday until I realized it was DH's paycheck. They put it in two days early because the 1st is new years day.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-31-2020, 06:57 AM   #1892  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
You know I love RED

Received 745 Likes on 356 Posts

Well, I sure had a lot to read!!  Now that I'm back, why can't I get into the posting thread.  Keeps telling me there is no such thing.  Anyone else having trouble???  Ann, how can I post????

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-31-2020, 07:01 AM   #1893  
Proud Fan Club Member

Good morning and Happy New Year’s Eve here in the States.  Jayne and Catherine, I’m so sorry that your friend’s brother and then your uncle passed.  It just goes to show that the virus can be deadly, and to not take precautions is dangerous.  DH and I are both still upset with DHS2 and DIL.  She is so prone to illnesses, she has a terrible immune system.  We are hoping no hospital stay is in her future.

On the digital files, my laptop downloads them instantly, I’m glad to say.

However, on the ink cartridge side, I’ve received another email that Amazon is delaying my order until Jan 5.  DH and I are running a few errands today.  He said we could stop into an office supply store and see if there are any cartridges in stock.  The last time I checked they were sold out there as well.

Oops time for me to get moving.  DH is bummed because Let’s Make a Deal isn’t on, so he wants to get the errands run before football this afternoon.  Take care, ladies, have a good and safe NYE.

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-31-2020, 07:30 AM   #1894  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
You know I love RED

Received 745 Likes on 356 Posts

WEll, I am such a dope!!!  I finally figured out I wasn't subscribed.  When I got into the subscription, lo and behold, I got into the posting thread.  Please forgive all the crazy things I sent, Ann!!!

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-31-2020, 08:13 AM   #1895  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Good morning! We had a lovely rain last night and now it is sunny and lovely. 

Thank you, everyone, for your prayers and please continue them for my cousins. I remember being surprised when I lost my mom (my last parent) that I felt like an orphan then. I mean, I was an adult with a family of my own. So I'm praying for my cousins especially. Also, let me clarify that Uncle Duane did not die of Covid. He was 85 and had a bad heart and Parkinsons and had been declining for a number of years. He was scheduled for a heart procedure but, for some unknown (to me) reason, that procedure was scheduled for Jan. 15th and his heart just couldn't hold out that long. Thankfully, his kids were able to be with him at the end.

Jayne, so sorry to read about your friend's brother. 53 is far too young! 

I did not inherit the tissue thing from my mom. I can't tell how many times I have forgotten to tuck tissue into my purse and gone to a memorial or funeral service! 

Vickster, I agree with Jan, I think most of us are young in our minds! I'm pretty sure I was in college just a few years ago! Ha!

Well, off to work the final day of 2020. Praying that 2021 is a better year.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-31-2020, 08:30 AM   #1896  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 4,191 Likes on 1,825 Posts

Morning!

Anne, no problems, it happens to all of us!  No need to worry about small things!!  I do not get upset about little things!  Sure not worth it. LOL!

Jayne, I agree with all the others, so funny to think that it has something to do with something in your home!  My one SIL said to me a few years ago that I get sick due to not going to church regularly! Silly! Some people in church are the biggest trouble makers and not true to their faith.

Kandie, have fun running errands!!  Fun that you are all prepared for more junk journals. I should talk, I am addicted as well as Sharon!

Happy New Years Eve to all!!  

Hugs to all and especially, those of you who have lost family and friends. My aunts funeral is going to be available for those of us out of state online to stream. At least we can share her life that way with the family.

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-31-2020, 08:32 AM   #1897  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Happy New Year's to Jayne and soon to be New Year's Eve here!

Praying for a HAPPY AND HEALTHY year for all of us!

My mind is definitely locked in "adolescent" mode! LOL As's for my body, it's always had a mind of it's own...they don't call me Gracie for nothing! 
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-31-2020, 09:13 AM   #1898  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Swapper of the Month June 2012

Received 209 Likes on 118 Posts

Prayers for all who have lost family, friends, and loved ones this year.

It's so good to be back with the Alpha sisters!  I think I participated when Alpha first started and kept up for a few years.  I recall Dells Dani and think about her often.  I'm so glad the "alpha tradition" has continued over the years. 

I'm certainly looking forward to saying goodbye to 2020 and pray that 2021 transitions to a much better year for all of us.

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-31-2020, 09:47 AM   #1899  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

So happy you are back, Vickie!!  

I'm with you, lets say goodbye to 2020!!!  Happy New Year!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-31-2020, 10:02 AM   #1900  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Default Hello

Hello,

Hi Vickie! I have only joined a year ago- so no memories like you, but sure love this group of ladies!
 Catherine- when my Mom died, it was the last Aunt and elder on my Dad's side. My siblings have a chat thread via text that started while she lived here with me, and we do try to keep up with each other, as we are all orphans! So we say.  She passed away right before Christmas, 12/18- as did her Mother, Father and eldest brother.  One brother passed in May.  She has 2 sisters still living- one in not the greatest of health (Parkinson's). Both in their 80's. 
 I believe my parents lived to meet God when they died- so very faithful and so loved God!  To me, when I ponder their death aka Christmas and right before St Patrick's Day, it is a joyous time because they got to the 'Finish Line' which was meeting God face to face. I miss them, but they are always with me in my mind and my heart too : ) 
 Although I love my church and love going, I do not believe your house causes you to get sick either.  A false idol is anything we put before God, so could be food, clothes, even stamps.......  I try to remember God knows you and your heart and nthe devil has to be invited in to get to know you.....  I personally think you have to be careful when you have visions....the devil has many disguises.........

Ok- on to today, 12/31!!!  I am going to say goodbye and so long to 2020!  2021 will not be much different for me, I will stay home and craft : ) 
I have signed on to a prayer group via Zoom, and also a Jan watercolor class. The teacher does a demo and then you paint either his picture of another..... I would love to dgain skill in watercolor- need to practice!!!

I had better get busy and finish the laundry and clean a bit before I get to the craft room! Have a fab day- and a great New Year Celebration!

Shelly
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-31-2020, 05:37 PM   #1901  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Splitcoast Challenge Host
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 2,302 Likes on 937 Posts

Happy New Year...it’s here and also for Jan too.  Soon for some of you. It’s going to be a good one. I am sending lots of positivity out there.  

Thank you all for writing what I was thinking about our friend. She’s pretty strange and I don’t believe we have any bad spirit in our home. We are caring loving people and even though I may put my size 11s in sometimes I’m not a bad person.  I will keep believing.  Thank you everyone.

Yep my mind says I’m 29...my body some days when I try to get off the bed feels over 70 lol.

Our friends brother didn’t pass away with Covid either. He was diagnosed with cancer only 11 weeks ago.  Her MIL also passed away with acute leukaemia at the same time he was diagnosed. She had 4 months after learning she was sick. Life sucks sometimes.  

I’ve already done washing...I don’t stop chores on NY Day..just another day here unless the kids pop in but no sign yet.  I was thinking of taking the tree down but the poppets are coming to play tomorrow so maybe they can help.  Back to my 30 day list lol.

I read an article and it said don’t make NY resolutions, just use last years lol.  The lady said to eat, drink and spend as well lol. I don’t make resolutions anymore...just lists of thing that I want to do that bring me joy and that I can achieve in small chunks.

Happy day everyone. You ladies rock 
Monthly: MMJ Challenge….
get inky and have fun
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-31-2020, 06:17 PM   #1902  
Stazon Splitcoast

~*~ Hauoli Makahiki Hou ~*~ ...to all my amazing and wonderfully gorgeous Sistahs!! 
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-31-2020, 08:20 PM   #1903  
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 1,716 Likes on 649 Posts

Happy 2021 to all of you!

Shirl
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-31-2020, 08:24 PM   #1904  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Quote:

Originally Posted by HawaiianView Post
~*~ Hauoli Makahiki Hou ~*~ ...to all my amazing and wonderfully gorgeous Sistahs!! 

Happy New Year Tita! Hope 2021 is a much better year!

A VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL MY WONDERFUL ALPHA SISTERS!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-31-2020, 09:00 PM   #1905  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Happy New Year to all of you!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-31-2020, 09:04 PM   #1906  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
luvstochatchatCHAT

Received 1,411 Likes on 707 Posts

Happy New Year!
Old 12-31-2020, 09:17 PM   #1907  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Happy New Year everyone!!!!!!!!!!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-31-2020, 09:31 PM   #1908  
Stazon Splitcoast

Happy New Year ladies, hoping for a better one and Jayne I never make new year resolutions any more, I’ve usually forgot about them by the end of January! We will go for our usual walk and then chill out, had calls last night from both sons, early as they know we wouldn’t stay up!

Jayne that’s funny you said about being 29 in your mind as I’ve always said I liked that age the best!  

Hello Vickie, sorry I meant to say hello before and forgot, I’m a newbie to the alpha sisters, I don’t think it’s been a year yet but it’s been great fun meeting everyone, I just need to get my mind in gear again now, my mojo has truly left me !
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-31-2020, 09:41 PM   #1909  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

It hasn't quite gotten here yet - just a little less than an hour and a half here...but, Happy New Year to all of you! Praying God's blessings on all of you! DD2, DH, and I are watching Mary Poppins Returns as we haven't seen it. DD1 is in bed because she has to be at work at 4 am tomorrow.

We went to a drive in communion at our church this evening. It has always been our church's custom to have a New Year's Eve communion. I'm glad they figured out a way to continue the custom.

Vickie, glad you are back!

Again, Happy New Year!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-31-2020, 09:42 PM   #1910  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Jan, according to my girls, I haven't even made it to 29. The silly girls came up with the idea that I am 24. Every year on my birthday, I turn 25 and then, the next day, I'm 24 again. I don't know where they even came up with idea! lol
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-31-2020, 09:45 PM   #1911  
Stazon Splitcoast

Catherine I think that’s a great idea, I have told our boys I’m not having any more birthdays but they just don’t listen!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-31-2020, 10:20 PM   #1912  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

You've got to keep having birthdays, Jan, it is better than the alternative! ;)
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-31-2020, 11:44 PM   #1913  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Default Hello

Wahoo- it is 2021!!!  Happy New Year!!!

We had an interesting day!  I caught up on the mail.  My SIL sent us all $100 for her 75th birthday- with the request to give 1/2 of it to someone in need or to charity.  She saw the idea in the AARP magazine.  

So, I checked in with a friend from my rosary group for ideas of families in need- and 30 minutes later, had a woman who is not married and no children living rubbing pennies together.  I had four other people who were involved in the conversation tell me they would match my $50 and so now we have $250 for this woman : )  What a joyfilled idea for the giver and for the recipient too. This was such a 'feel good' idea.  

Tonight, we spoke with Stephi online- and played games too- one game-hamburgers fall and you have to catch in your mouth- online... it was hysterical.  Then, basketball and some trivia.  She is finally sounding better- sense of taste diminished but can still taste strong things like tuna.....  She was told to expect about 4 days for her new Covid test results.  

Off to bed- finally....  Hope to get to the craft room tomorrow!

Shelly

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-01-2021, 12:35 AM   #1914  
Stazon Splitcoast

Yes Catherine you are right
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-01-2021, 12:39 AM   #1915  
Stazon Splitcoast

Shelly that’s such a great idea and what a kind thought from your SIL, we usually give food to a church charity in our town through the football club who match it all in weight but this year we haven’t heard anything and there’s no football .
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-01-2021, 01:48 AM   #1916  
Stazon Splitcoast

Speaking of good ideas ....the other night des made a run to Starbucks and got all of us our favorites.....mine are usually the mocha frappacino with Caramel walls or Caramel frappacino with caramel walls and caramel drizzles on top and the other is the Mango dragon fruit drink as well as the passion guava drink .......that night was the mocha  one and my usual 2 of their pumpkin loaf bread !! And the other 4 also orders Starbucks . .. anyways a lady that was before des paid forward our order !! How sweet!! I wonder what she thought when she seen the bill? Des didn't know till she got to the window the gal said  our order was paid for by the lady before her ...how sweet !! Do des paid forward for the car in back of her !   I sure would like to know if that carried on . ...btw I sure hope that lovely lady's daughter gets a discount!  The girl at the window who told des her order was paid for also informed des it was her mom ...what a blessing people like that are! 
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-01-2021, 04:31 AM   #1917  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 944 Likes on 336 Posts

Hello All,

Happy New Year to all of you. 

Prayers for all who have lost family, friends, and loved ones this last year.

Welcome back, Vickie and Hawaiian.

I don't make new year resolutions. Today we are having a quiet day watching 
Ski-Jumping.

Sending hugs your way. 
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-01-2021, 07:01 AM   #1918  
Proud Fan Club Member

Good morning and good riddance to 2020.  I love the way this fire station celebrated the changing of the year!

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-01-2021, 07:25 AM   #1919  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 404 Likes on 305 Posts

Jayne and Catherine, I'm so sorry for both of your losses - many hugs and prayers heading to you both!

Dirty Dozen Alumni
My Instagram: kellyannsanti
My YouTube channel

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-01-2021, 07:39 AM   #1920  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 2,984 Likes on 1,498 Posts

Hugs to all who need them!  Prayers for all of you offered already this New year.
Happy New Year!

Attached Thumbnails
Alphabet Challenge Round 14 Oct. 7, 2020 - April 21, 2021 Chat Thread-005c932d-e0cb-4a74-ac2e-c08cd7218a89.jpg   Alphabet Challenge Round 14 Oct. 7, 2020 - April 21, 2021 Chat Thread-5a139acc-bbc6-4042-b18d-ed63b9874228.jpg  
Reply With Quote Likes