Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 12-25-2020, 10:03 PM   #1761  
Forum Fanatic

Received 378 Likes on 164 Posts

Shirl steve always cooks enough for a crowd so you’d be most welcome. The stuffing was lovely, sausagemeat, sage, onion, walnuts and apricots !
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-25-2020, 10:05 PM   #1762  
Forum Fanatic

I meant to ask before when I saw Kandies lovely bags but what is a library card? 

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-25-2020, 10:36 PM   #1763  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 18 Likes on 3 Posts

Muahhhhugzzzz sis shirk and Jan!! And anyone else watching !! 
Your food sounds yummy tho me and my Ohana not much turkey eaters except for sandwiches cold cut types but when we do have it I love the crispy skin! 
We had LauLaus !! Lomi salmon sushi rice crab salad!! Was delicious lil less then the feasts we use to have in pass years but it was definitely just as ono!! Oh and Starbucks too!! Can't forget my mocha frappchino with caramel walls and thier moist yummy pumpkin loaf bread !  I love that stuff!! Mitch on the other hand  had thier banananut bread! 
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-25-2020, 10:38 PM   #1764  
Stazon Splitcoast

Also I wanna wish a belated birthday to all that I missed!  I'm so sorry I havnt been active or pretty much not all here or there!  ROFLMFAO but I promise I still have at least half a mind!  
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-25-2020, 10:41 PM   #1765  
Stazon Splitcoast

Well I promised myself I would get to my alpha sister the min I had net access and now I have to leave please tell those I missed I miss them and love them !! Plus my eyes is giving me warning so I'll leave while I still can read what I'm typing hahaha 💋💋💋💋💋🤗🤗🤗💕💕💕🎄 🎄🎄🎄
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-25-2020, 11:16 PM   #1766  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 310 Likes on 118 Posts

Jan, a library card currently is like a membership card that can be scanned when you check out books, etc. at the public library.

However, what Kandie and Sharon are using are what the libraries used to use before computer technology took over.  They are 3"x5" and have the book name and author and below that spaces for borrower name and due date.  They fit in a little pocket inside the back cover, & had to be filled out when you checked out a book, so the library knew who had it...

Attached is a picture.
Attached Thumbnails
Alphabet Challenge Round 14 Oct. 7, 2020 - April 21, 2021 Chat Thread-library-card.jpg  
Melody ~ Isaiah 40:31 ~ Fan Club Member ~ gallery ~ FS620 lacyquiltercome join the Alphabet Challenge. ~ My GOD can do amazing things. Ephesians 3:20

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-26-2020, 01:10 AM   #1767  
Forum Fanatic

Thanks Melody, I thought that it would be a kind of credit card.  we used to have the same in England before computers. I took our youngest to the library last year, you  put the books in a bin before going into the computer to scan the card so it knows you have returned them, took me a while to work it out, ha,ha
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-26-2020, 01:13 AM   #1768  
Forum Fanatic

Had our walk and it’s 5c but the wind makes it feel much colder.

Forgot to say the other day I was cutting with my bigshot, all of a sudden something shot past me and I was stood with the handle in my hand ,my face must have been a picture, I was just stood there wondering what had happened, the screws came out and luckily landed at my feet, steve came up and fixed it, ha,ha that will teach me not to turn the handle both ways
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-26-2020, 02:20 AM   #1769  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Splitcoast Challenge Host
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 459 Likes on 257 Posts

Jan that happened to me last year. I thought I’d stuffed my BG but DH fixed it. Still as good as new lol.  I thought I’d get an electronic one but waiting until this one totally stuffs up.

Jan I remember the library cards until I went digital. I wondered if we might find a stamp for one or even a download..they have to be free online. I might Google it.  I have postcard and note stamps.

Hi Sis Vicki...good to hear from you on here.  Look after yourself.  

I found this on FB earlier and it cracked me and DH up...he said yep that’s right lol.  He’s just seen me looking at selphy printers and said go and get yourself one..you’ve wanted one for a while.  I’ll wait for a while as I need to be scrapping. 

Attached Thumbnails
Alphabet Challenge Round 14 Oct. 7, 2020 - April 21, 2021 Chat Thread-a9abcee3-ea15-46c9-bedd-5b70b1d3230b.jpeg  
get inky and have fun
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-26-2020, 02:36 AM   #1770  
luvstochatchatCHAT

Received 156 Likes on 84 Posts

Morning!  Relaxing day yesterday!  I even pulled out an old Paper Pumpkin holiday kit and made the eight little cards up to send with some my annual photo cards!  I need to work on my New Years cards now and get them all ready to MAIL!

I made myself a DIY hair serum and used that last night after our sauna.  I’ll wash my hair this morning and it should be glowing lol!  Love my oils and would really love to dive into Young Living oils this next year, but we’ll see.  One more month of budget freeze, and then I need to save up again.  I’ve made a list of how I want to spend my money going forward.  I’m a spender and DH is frugal.  Yep!  We hopefully keep each there in check more than we frustrate each other lol.  But I’m trying to not be a spender going forward.  I will never be overly frugal, but I will try to stop throwing my money around b/c it doesn’t last long that way...

We will do our annual day after Christmas shopping on Monday to hopefully outwit most of the crowds.  We always head to an outlet place and we each get to spend a little money on ourselves.  (Since we don’t do Christmas presents!).

Now to see about making a card this morning...
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-26-2020, 03:54 AM   #1771  
Forum Fanatic

Jayne I’ve seen those selfie printers, I use a big printer all the time, it’s A3 too, steve used to print football posters and then laminate them so I’ve got a laminater, plus a scanner, that I do use a lot.
Youngest sent me some flower dies, four square stencils and some bigshot cutting plates, apparently he has sent more that hasn’t arrived, DIL sent some books, they haven’t arrived either.
When steve was fixing my machine I told him I thought it was done in, he said fixing it saved him some money, I said yes as I would have asked for the TH electric one, he just gave me a look that said am I surprised!

DIL told me their neighbours who are in their 70’s caught the virus, neither has been very ill even though he smokes and is diabetic yet her cousin , in England who is 30 was taken into hospital with it., it’s not all older folks that suffer more it seems.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-26-2020, 05:14 AM   #1772  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 232 Likes on 70 Posts

Good morning, happy day after Christmas.  The tv commercials are now full of after-Christmas sales.  We did a Zoom with DH’s brother and sister-in-law and several family members.  Otherwise, it was quiet.  We were disappointed there was only one football game on.  DH cooked a delicious turkey breast, and Dusty Dog bounced all over the couch wanting some for herself.  When DH sat down with his plate she nearly jumped in the plate!

I puttered in the craft room and made a little book filled with varying sizes of small envelopes.  I plan on making one today for DH’s great-granddaughter.  She’s 11, she might like to put stuff in the envelopes.

If anyone would like the video, I will post it, but I warn ahead of the time that the man posting the video talks really fast!
Attached Thumbnails
Alphabet Challenge Round 14 Oct. 7, 2020 - April 21, 2021 Chat Thread-77beb450-2d0b-4a5b-b640-b617762cc0d9.jpg   Alphabet Challenge Round 14 Oct. 7, 2020 - April 21, 2021 Chat Thread-b6cee618-debe-43b3-bb01-2594696c445f.jpg   Alphabet Challenge Round 14 Oct. 7, 2020 - April 21, 2021 Chat Thread-80b2f881-7e4f-4e61-b10d-f905341f5a25.jpg  

Phil. 4:13: I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-26-2020, 05:18 AM   #1773  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 232 Likes on 70 Posts

DH’s one daughter-in-law works in the Human Resources department of a local business, so she is in contact with so many employees.  She has been tested FIVE times for the virus and said she cried the last time because the nurse shoved the swab so far up in her nose.  I know when I had my test my nose hurt high up for several days.

Phil. 4:13: I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-26-2020, 05:23 AM   #1774  
Forum Fanatic

Kandie that folder is lovely, 

I’ve heard the test is painful, our son works for a pharmaceutical company they did the one where you spit into something, both sound awful.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-26-2020, 06:40 AM   #1775  
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 716 Likes on 324 Posts

What a morning! I woke to frozen water pipes and DH is at the cabin! So I got things started. By the time he got here, it didn't take long to thaw them out. Then I played detective with my mom. We found horseshoe tracks in the backyard. I have concluded my investigation. The horse came from the direction of the Amish, came across our yard and then went down to the bottom of the yard and out onto the road. Tracks ended there since the snow is gone.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-26-2020, 11:23 AM   #1776  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 257 Likes on 119 Posts

Good afternoon.  I am really trying to stay off this iPad.  I am even reading a real book! LOL
I missed Victoria!  So glad to hear from you Sistah! . Take care of those eyes!

Yes, Kandie, I would like to see the video.  Your album is lovely.

Jan, your food dishes always sound so yummy.  Your gifts sound fun too.  About packages:  we haven’t received our Christmas from our daughter yet, and mail already came.  Tracking shows in transit, will be late.  LOL. Really?  So, we were going to Skype today and open our gifts together.  Don’t know now.

Jayne we didn’t see too much Christmas decorations going on here either, but,  we haven’t been out much either. Didn’t even go Christmas shopping, did it all online.
 I can see through the back to the street in back of us that someone had a giant nativity scene on their porch, lit up at night.  I made  sure to keep our front window open in the evenings so people could see out lit tree.  We didn’t even drive around and look for Christmas lights.  We don’t go out normally after dark. LOL 

Have a great Christmas weekend , everyone.  

Sharon ♥♥♥ 

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-26-2020, 11:24 AM   #1777  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 257 Likes on 119 Posts

So funny, Kathy about you being a detective.  You are usually.  Just makes me laugh.  Sorry about your frozen pipes.  Brr!

Sharon ♥♥♥ 

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-26-2020, 11:31 AM   #1778  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 577 Likes on 220 Posts

Hi everyone, merry day after Christmas. I have read all the chat that I missed and am sorry to read about those who are sick with the virus, prayers for their healing.

Dagmar, those cookies look delicious - and that way they are calorie free!

Lovely creations, Kandie, and I love the photo of your snowy porch, so pretty!

Love seeing posts from Karen and Vickster!

We hosted my brother, SIL, and nephews for supper/dinner/evening meal (whatever you call it), on Christmas eve so I was busy the entire day getting ready for them coming over. I couldn't have done it without DH and the girls' help since I did work this week as well. Between the four of us, we got the house ready for company and made all the food. As usual, I made too much food. My SIL is a very strict vegan for health reasons and DH and DD1 are vegan as well. So, the menu was three different kinds of soup, I made three different kinds of spreads, DH made rosemary/sage bread, and we purchased a bunch of different kinds of crackers. I saw a puff pastry Christmas tree which was so cute, I decided to make that too which meant I made a vegan pesto for inside the Christmas tree. I also made scotcheroos and the only non-vegan thing was homemade ginger snaps. We had a fun time and the food was good (whew!).

On Christmas, we went to their house for Christmas dinner. Our nephew's wife made delicious oven roasted sweet potatoes, so tasty. Everything was tasty.

We have gotten together with them throughout the year. We stayed away in the beginning to protect my SIL but then they said they wanted to get together anyway and that my SIL was probably healthier than all of us. So we have gotten together all along.

Several of our neighbors brought goodies to us on Christmas eve day while we were getting ready for hosting my family.

The girls filled my stocking with goodies this year - usually I do the stocking stuffing and buy a few things to put in mine so it isn't empty. This year, I found a metal palette knife (DD2 has wanted me to have a metal one for ages), three Copic markers, and, Gracie, they gave me a full tub of red licorice! (They put a picture of that in the stocking because it didn't fit.) At our house, stocking stuffers are usually $5 or less, so they broke that rule with the Copics. I also broke it with a remote control car for DH. I put a 3x5 card in his stocking with "gift redemption ticket" written on it. It is an inexpensive RC car but he was having such fun with it yesterday morning. And it was hilarious to see Wesley's reaction to it!

Jayne, your FB find is hilarious!

Hmmm, I'm hungry. It is lunch time here, I think I shall have some left over soup.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-26-2020, 11:47 AM   #1779  
Proud Fan Club Member

Soup would be so good about now! I'm freezing. I took my temp to make sure I didn't have a fever because I wanted to take some ibuprofen for the back pain from carrying the heater down. I put slippers on, my fuzzy robe and brought my heating pad out to the recliner in the living room. I'm starting to thaw out finally. But I'm thinking of putting ham in the crockpot to make ham and green beans.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-26-2020, 02:54 PM   #1780  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 591 Likes on 290 Posts

Evening everyone! 

Caught up on the chatter finally.  My computer was making a lot of noise so son blew the thing out and now it's as quiet as can be!

Catherine, your dinner sounds amazing!  Wow, you all worked so hard!

Sharon, nice you could put up a tree this year!!  Sorry you didn't received packages from family!  Post office is really running slow this year.

An order I placed with Amazon in early November just arrived.  They said the package was lost!

Have a good night all!  I am making lasagna for dinner!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-26-2020, 03:57 PM   #1781  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Yum, lasagna sounds delicious!

I thought I'd attach a couple of photos here. One of the spreads I made is a "cheese" ball. The recipe suggested putting sliced almonds on the outside. DD2 made it a precision project! Here are a couple photos of the spread and one of her with her masterpiece. Also a photo of the table before we messed it up! lol

Well, I thought I would, but, apparently, attaching or inserting photos isn't working currently.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-26-2020, 05:47 PM   #1782  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 104 Likes on 72 Posts

Kathy,
I got your cute Christmas today it's so cute. Thanks so much my friend.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-26-2020, 06:18 PM   #1783  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 310 Likes on 118 Posts

Catherine, try using the paper clip or the manage attachments button.
Melody ~ Isaiah 40:31 ~ Fan Club Member ~ gallery ~ FS620 lacyquiltercome join the Alphabet Challenge. ~ My GOD can do amazing things. Ephesians 3:20

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-26-2020, 06:26 PM   #1784  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Jan I’d like an electric machine...one day. We have our canon printer for up to A4 prints but I have always wanted a selphy to keep in my craft room and so I can just print photos there, small sizes. The main printer isn’t that brilliant for photos.  I don’t think you can beat having them printed professionally. The colours never seem to be right on our Canon.

Sharon, I heard that mail is slow in the US. I sent something to a friend on this site which she offered to send on for me within the States to save me postage and it’s still not arrived internally although the international side went smoothly. Crazy.  We don’t go out at night much either.  

Catherine, wow you were busy cooking but sounds a wonderful feast. I use attachments to add photos. That seems to work ok and not the icon button.

Kandie that journal with the envelopes is cute. I must send you a video link for a lady in the UK I follow. She makes beautiful journals. I’ll post it on our MMJ thread for those who want to check her out.  I follow a few lol and still not made another one.

My niece is out of isolation and ok.  She said for her the virus was like having a very bad cold or flu. She doesn’t seem to have any side effects so far.  She is in her mid 20s and yes it doesn’t discriminate. 

Kathy my SIL and brother told me to follow Hillsong in Sydney.  Do you know of them?  I have heard of them and I think they have a huge following here.

We are back into our routine and I may craft later.  I was contemplating taking the tree down..maybe tomorrow.  I have a list of jobs that I want to achieve before February and so I need to keep focused.

Happy day to you all and sending hugs

get inky and have fun
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-26-2020, 06:34 PM   #1785  
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 249 Likes on 111 Posts

Jan, I am glad Steve could fix your bigshot. I turn my handle both ways all the time. Is this a no no? Thanks for the invitation to come over and eat at your house, lol....

Jayne, glad your niece is okay. That is a relief. 

Sharon so great that you could see the nativity in the back all lit up!

Shirl
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-26-2020, 07:37 PM   #1786  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

I usually use the attachment thing in the advanced mode and have never had a problem with it..until tonight. Oh well, I'll share them later when it wants to work for me.

Jayne, glad your niece is OK. I'm not Kathy, but I know Hillsong. Love a lot of their music.

Shirl, I turn my handle both ways on my Big Shot all the time. My handle also comes off somewhat regularly because there is a piece missing. DH said he could fix it but hasn't so far. It doesn't bother me much, so I don't bug him about it.

I think I'm caught up commenting on your lovely creations - at least those of you who post a link to your card in the thread. I don't usually comment until I've made my card for that letter but I went ahead. I still haven't done my I card.

Did you all see that Ina is this week's featured stamper?

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-26-2020, 07:54 PM   #1787  
Proud Fan Club Member

I haven't listened to Hillsong. I've heard some negative things so I need to investigate before jumping in. 

I may not get much sleep tonight because I'll be up and down checking water. I don't want to wake to frozen pipes again! It is to warm up a bit for the next few days. I am setting a timer for two hours. 

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-26-2020, 07:56 PM   #1788  
Proud Fan Club Member

Maple Leaf

Quote:

Originally Posted by hotwheelsForums at Splitcoaststampers
Kathy,
I got your cute Christmas today it's so cute. Thanks so much my friend.

Mail sure is slow! That should have arrived at least a week ago! But glad you liked it!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-27-2020, 08:12 AM   #1789  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 389 Likes on 173 Posts

Hello all! I read the chat, so much to catch up on! Hugs to everyone. I have some sewing to do today for a friend...so no time to chat or play until later.
Have a marvelous Sunday!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-27-2020, 09:32 AM   #1790  
Proud Fan Club Member

The horse mystery has been solved! My sister next door actually saw three horses in our backyard on Christmas day! They were large according to her. 
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-27-2020, 09:50 AM   #1791  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Good morning! DH woke me up EARLY this morning because he saw flashing lights at the neighbor's house (they live down the hill from us) and felt he had to go check it out. He just wanted to let me know where he was going, just in case. Thankfully, everything was fine at their house. 

DD1 is as work for the mid part of the day and DD2 and DH are headed to Ikea. I'm torn because I like to be with them and I like to go to Ikea, but I have an opportunity to have the house to myself! So, I'm staying home.

I wonder what the horses were doing in your yard, Kathy. That is strange.

I just tried to attach photos again, still won't work for me.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-27-2020, 09:53 AM   #1792  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Just in case you missed it, Ina is today's featured stamper!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-27-2020, 10:54 AM   #1793  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Shelly, I just uploaded my ornaments, I know you wanted to see them.

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-27-2020, 01:51 PM   #1794  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 413 Likes on 195 Posts
Default Hello

Peeking in to say hello.  We have had a busy last few days, and have a bit of time to get online now : )  

Kandie- love love love your library pockets!

Catherine- your ornaments are gorgeous!!!  Glad you had a great dinner and enjoyed your family for Christmas! And, nothing better than being home- alone.......peace!

Jayne- your seafood dinner sounds wonderful!

Melodie- glad your kids are in your 'bubble' and you could see them.  

Kathy- eeeks on the pipes and I always heard if you run the water a trinkle it would help pipes not freeze. That would be no fun with hubby gone- fingets and toes crossed it does not happen again.

Ann- dinner sounds like it was fabulous- and hope your lasagna is delicious- dairy free cheese??? 

Jan- nice you can walk and still stop and get coffee- love to hear of the old traditions.  Aren't the guys smashed by dinner time???  LOL  I would have to sleep by dinnertime if I had a drink in the AM! 
Glad hubby could fix your embossing machine!  

Sharon-enjoy your Zoom call- sorry your gift is late! And, lovely to see a nativity out your window and so pretty to have your Christmas Tree lights in your window as well. 

Gracie- hope the sewing went well with no zigs and zags.......!

Victoria- fun to see you pop in! Hope your Christmas Holiday is great!

Shirl- Glad your hubby could fix your machine!

Rebekah- fun to have some time to yourself- and me- I still love snowmen and snowflakes...so will keep making winter cards....!  I cannot tolerate the smell of Essential oils- they make me get tight in check and aggrivate my allergies!  My sister was selling them and I could get them at a discounted rate....nope- darn it!  

Waving hello to all.  Zoom with my siblings tonight and with Stephi and my family tomorrow.  
 Stephi is less dizzy today and feels stuffy.  SHe is sneezing up a storm!  LOL  I always thought Covid does not make you sneeze...  My tests have not been terrible- the one at the hospital was in and out in 3 seconds, the one I had at the Health Dept. was swirl around each nostril for 15 seconds, then hold in place for 15 seconds.  Much more thorough IMO!

Shelly
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-27-2020, 02:48 PM   #1795  
Proud Fan Club Member

Shelly, I did have water dripping, but apparently not fast enough. Last night I set an alarm for every two hours to check it since DH is at the cabin a few more days. It's muzzleloader season. He got a doe a week or so ago, and he's having it made into mini sticks. I don't think he's ever got a deer with his muzzleloader. 
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-27-2020, 03:05 PM   #1796  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

I've been working on uploading things that I haven't had time to upload...I still have 8 projects! I don't want to spam the gallery though.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-27-2020, 05:20 PM   #1797  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Happy Monday everyone.

Ann check out the junk journal video I posted on MMJ thread. The lady does watercolouring in her journals. I think you will like them. 

Have fun everyone..the last week of this awful year is here.
get inky and have fun
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-27-2020, 09:17 PM   #1798  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Happy birthday to you happy birthday to you happy birthday dear Pat, happy birthday to you. Sorry this is late. I remembered 2 days ago and then just realised it’s the 28th now.  Hope you had a nice day. My card is somewhere between here and you if it hasn’t arrived yet. Hugs 
get inky and have fun
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-27-2020, 09:44 PM   #1799  
Forum Fanatic

Happy Birthday Pat, sorry I’m totally lost with the days and I haven’t  been in my craft room for days so haven’t see my birthday calendar, I posted your Christmas card and birthday card together, gone into the black hole like most of the cards I sent this year.

Apparently Spain aren’t accepting mail for the UK and the UK won’t except mail  to Spain, not sure Why, 
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-27-2020, 09:51 PM   #1800  
Forum Fanatic

Yesterday we bought a plant pot and some artificial climbers, we have a pipe coming from the new gutter in the BBQ area that is white and I wanted to cover it, it’s looking quite good over there now although I couldn’t reach the top of the pipe so I had a low stool, steve helped me get my foot on the BBQ top but my knees refused to straighten, I just couldn’t stand  up, then I started laughing so he had to lift me down and Get the step ladder!
Reply With Quote Likes