Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 07-23-2019, 07:23 PM   #9561  
Hardware Hotshot

Received 332 Likes on 220 Posts

I have been reading the thread, and envying you all your warmth - although the last couple of days have been sunny all day, not just in the afternoon after the fog/cloud lifts and breaks.

Well my Wednesday (today) started with a phone call at 1:00 a.m.... my DD had had a full blown Stryder panic attack, and I was needed to look after the children as she and hubby went to the local ED for a check up - she was home in just over an hour with that as a probable diagnosis, but then had to see a GP this morning to confirm, and she wanted me there as her DH needed to work...
Left her at the doctors clinic at 11:00 as I then had to go and babysit the DIL's daughter as she kept an appointment.... that was not hard work, but the darling woke as Mum left, so I had nearly 2 hours of playing with her on the floor (she's 9 months old). Thankfully she just smiled at me when I went to get her up and did not appear in the least put out that it was me not her mother .

Dashed home and had a bite to eat and then back to DD's for a coffee and to see how she was coping - this has been the final straw and she is leaving her job, as the office she is in is toxic, to say the least.

The tests for a stomach ulcer came back negative, so now I am waiting for a gastric endoscopy, while the discomfort continues... life is so fun!

I have managed to do some knitting, but no cards since last week - but I did put 44 cards into the new shop that is carrying them... hopefully they will sell, and quickly!

Jeanette, Barb, Kelly and Maggie - waving to you all from Down Under - make the most of your summer, as we have daffodils already starting to show colour, and the tulips are also sprouting, so our spring will be here soon..... and you know what that means ;-)
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-24-2019, 03:16 AM   #9562  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Swapper of the Month March 2013

Received 4,981 Likes on 3,868 Posts

Hello Fellow Stamp Addicts!

Hugs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
DTs: Blue Knight Rubber Stamps and Technique Junkies
My blog: Cre8tive Play
Find Me on Instagram
According to Albert Einstein, "Creativity is contagious, pass it on."

Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-24-2019, 05:47 AM   #9563  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
SCS RAK Coordinator
Swapper of the Month December 2012

Received 3,317 Likes on 2,500 Posts

Have a Great Day! Our team won the trivia contest last night--YAY for us!

Join Our Challenge Your Stash Group--click Here!

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-24-2019, 05:47 AM   #9564  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
SCS RAK Coordinator

Hugs and Prayers to Maxine and her family........................

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-24-2019, 06:43 AM   #9565  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 404 Likes on 305 Posts

Waving on this HOT Wednesday!

Maxine my prayers to you and yours as you follow this journey into health and - hopefully - diagnosis and recovery! As you may know, my husband is a pyschologist and all too often, his patients present with symptoms like a panic attack and it's actually medical. Some go hand in hand. Sending you prayers!!!

WOW Barb - smart friends I have! Now I know who to call when I'm stumped - which is like ALL the time

Hugs!

Dirty Dozen Alumni
My Instagram: kellyannsanti
My YouTube channel

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-24-2019, 03:52 PM   #9566  
Quacker Stamper

Received 1,086 Likes on 865 Posts

Quote:

Originally Posted by KiwimeView Post
I have been reading the thread, and envying you all your warmth - although the last couple of days have been sunny all day, not just in the afternoon after the fog/cloud lifts and breaks.

Well my Wednesday (today) started with a phone call at 1:00 a.m.... my DD had had a full blown Stryder panic attack, and I was needed to look after the children as she and hubby went to the local ED for a check up - she was home in just over an hour with that as a probable diagnosis, but then had to see a GP this morning to confirm, and she wanted me there as her DH needed to work...
Left her at the doctors clinic at 11:00 as I then had to go and babysit the DIL's daughter as she kept an appointment.... that was not hard work, but the darling woke as Mum left, so I had nearly 2 hours of playing with her on the floor (she's 9 months old). Thankfully she just smiled at me when I went to get her up and did not appear in the least put out that it was me not her mother .

Dashed home and had a bite to eat and then back to DD's for a coffee and to see how she was coping - this has been the final straw and she is leaving her job, as the office she is in is toxic, to say the least.

The tests for a stomach ulcer came back negative, so now I am waiting for a gastric endoscopy, while the discomfort continues... life is so fun!

I have managed to do some knitting, but no cards since last week - but I did put 44 cards into the new shop that is carrying them... hopefully they will sell, and quickly!

Jeanette, Barb, Kelly and Maggie - waving to you all from Down Under - make the most of your summer, as we have daffodils already starting to show colour, and the tulips are also sprouting, so our spring will be here soon..... and you know what that means ;-)
So sorry Maxine about the family health issues. Not good. I hope that things settle down. It is sad that her job has caused her so much anxiety.

I am looking forward to having six weeks off from school. l intend to make the most of my time and get the house in good order. I may hire a cleaning lady to help me to do a deep cleaning.

Yes, Maxine, I know that it means we'll be heading into fall and winter and I am NOT looking forward to that.

We had a meeting today with our investment man that manages our 401(k) at the office. I had a one-on-one with him after the group firm meeting to discuss my options and the best thing to do with my money. I have until August 15 to decide. That is when our firm will make a final profit sharing distribution to the plan.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-24-2019, 03:53 PM   #9567  
Quacker Stamper

Quote:

Originally Posted by barbaralynnView Post

Have a Great Day! Our team won the trivia contest last night--YAY for us!
Yea for your team Barb!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-25-2019, 02:47 AM   #9568  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Maxine, I am so sorry. I somehow missed seeing your post yesterday (I'm guessing I didn't turn the page.) I am now praying, along with the others. You and your family have so much going on. Sending hugs from afar!
Kelly, your words express such wisdom; no stumping there!

YAY! I spy Smoochy!!! (Thanks Barb!)

Maggie, I'm sure you'll figure out the best plan by August 15th. And YAY for 6 weeks off from school!

Hugs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Find Me on Instagram

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-25-2019, 04:04 AM   #9569  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
SCS RAK Coordinator

Good Morning Friends! I am spending some time weeding this morning as it is nice and cool. We are heading to Chicago this afternoon as we are going to see the musical Cats tonight with Rebecca's nephew. We are also meeting for supper before the show with another nephew's family as their college kids are home for a week from California. We will stay overnight and head home tomorrow morning. Rebecca leaves for her 3rd annual backpack trip to Colorado on Saturday, so she needs to be sure everything is in order. I am not flying out this year and will hold down the fort! Have a Tremendous Thursday and a Fantastic Friday!

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-25-2019, 05:17 AM   #9570  
Quacker Stamper

Quote:

Good Morning Friends! I am spending some time weeding this morning as it is nice and cool. We are heading to Chicago this afternoon as we are going to see the musical Cats tonight with Rebecca's nephew. We are also meeting for supper before the show with another nephew's family as their college kids are home for a week from California. We will stay overnight and head home tomorrow morning. Rebecca leaves for her 3rd annual backpack trip to Colorado on Saturday, so she needs to be sure everything is in order. I am not flying out this year and will hold down the fort! Have a Tremendous Thursday and a Fantastic Friday!
Enjoy the show Barb. I love CATS. I've seen it a couple of times and now can't wait to see the movie when it hits the Big Screen!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-25-2019, 09:52 PM   #9571  
Hardware Hotshot

Wow you girls are busy - Barb in particular :-). Weeding, travelling, 'showing' :-).

Maggie - praying that you are given wisdom to make the 'right' decision for you and your finances.

Thank you all for your kind words and prayers, especially for DD. She was bright and breezy when I met her today in town, and she has been busy catching up on things at home - Monday will be 'crunch' day, when she returns to work... her doctor said if she stresses like that again as she works out her notice, she, (the Dr) will give her a medical certificate so the firm pays her out the full time, but she won't have to work.

Spring in springing here - my first daffodil is flowering, and I have started pruning - I did my hydrangeas this afternoon, and then the neighbour's rose (and was paid, not that I expected it, or intended to charge) and then I have another neighbours to do - he only has four roses, and pays me well too. Then I will start on my own.... in the meantime I may do some more online shopping.... :-)

Simon Says has some wonderful new dies and stamps....

Waving to you from a slowly drying out Down Under
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-26-2019, 06:39 AM   #9572  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Hi all!

Maxine, it's good to see you! I know that you are a strong woman of faith and you'll all do just fine with everything you're going through. And I'm sure Analaise is making you smile lots, too!

Maggie - did I miss the update on your job - change - takeover - possible retirement?

Waving to everyone ....... we are heading to the beach! I need some salt and sun! ♥
My dd will not take Alice just yet (can't blame her, really) but we're heading there for the afternoon with this gorgeous weather!

Hugs!

Dirty Dozen Alumni
My YouTube channel

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-26-2019, 09:42 AM   #9573  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

I'm here... finally. No internet all morning.

Maxine, it's good that your DD is doing okay right now but has the support of the doctor should she need to leave work immediately!

Kelly, enjoy the sand and surf!

Barb, I hope you're having a great time with the outing!

Maggie, I'm not surprised that you like Cats. ;)

Hugs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Find Me on Instagram

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-26-2019, 02:36 PM   #9574  
Quacker Stamper

Quote:

Originally Posted by MiamiKel4View Post

Hi all!

Maxine, it's good to see you! I know that you are a strong woman of faith and you'll all do just fine with everything you're going through. And I'm sure Analaise is making you smile lots, too!

Maggie - did I miss the update on your job - change - takeover - possible retirement?

Waving to everyone ....... we are heading to the beach! I need some salt and sun! ♥
My dd will not take Alice just yet (can't blame her, really) but we're heading there for the afternoon with this gorgeous weather!

Hugs!
Hi Kelly. Yes, forced retirement actually. Our firm was bought out by a large firm and in order to save money and consolidate jobs, they are not hiring me and making our paralegal into a paralegal/secretary. She will take over most of my duties. None of us are happy about it, but we didn't have any say so in the matter, so July 31 is my last day. Two other secretaries were also laid off as well as 1 IT person, 1 Accounting person, and the relief receptionist.

My team and and I went out for lunch today to celebrate the paralegal's birthday which is on August 1 when I won't be there. Food was great again, same place we went to last time, but we all rave about it every time we go. I spent most of the day cleaning out drawers, scanning stuff that we need to keep. I packed up some more stuff to bring home - all my orchids. I'm going to put them out on the patio and a table/cart and hope that the kitties out there will leave them alone.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-26-2019, 08:02 PM   #9575  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 2,015 Likes on 869 Posts
Default Hello

Hi !!!

My laptop arrived from Amsterdam....long story, but I left it in the airport- how cool it was returned!!!

Maggie- so sorry and happy for you as well- congrats on early retirement. God always has a plan : )

Maxine- Blessings! Prayers for your DD

Kelly- hope you have a fantastic vacation!

Barb- bet your yard is beautiful- send pics!!!

waving hello to everyone else!

Home and have had company this week- my friends husband died in April, so still grieving. Another friend died this past week, we were supposed to get together next week, never dreamed it would be at her funeral!

We have a huge Schmidt family reunion this weekend- Monday funeral mass......

Shelly
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-26-2019, 08:49 PM   #9576  
Hardware Hotshot

Hi Shelly, good to see you back and running at full tilt again - so sorry to hear of all the funerals, seems to be a fact of life as we are getting older!

I didn't shop at SSS - ended up getting some new (to me) Christmas stamps in SnS's sale - went in with a friend so we can share postage, which helps. Our dollar is only worth US$0.60c, we don't do too well with the exchange rate, then add in postage...

I have spent part of the day today digging a hole to plant my Port Wine Magnolia tree in - I have had it in a big pot on the deck, but it was ready to be planted out now - it was given to me shortly after DH died. Praying that it survives the transplant - I think I was reasonably careful and gentle... but the 'hole had to be a good 15" deep and about 20" across, and I was initially digging into lawn - thankfully we are on a pumice based soil, so it was not too hard, unlike a clay soil would have been.

It's a glorious late winter but sunny afternoon here, so I am holding out hope for spring :-) finally. Waving to you all from Down Under, late on Saturday afternoon
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-27-2019, 04:04 AM   #9577  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Maggie, my heart hurts for you and the other workers who were not re-hired. I wish the very best for all of you!

Shelly, I'm glad your laptop was returned to you! So sad about the loss of a friend and the heartache of others, too. (((HUGS)))

Maxine, I'm sure you lovingly moved the tree and it will continue to get loving attention... which will help it to thrive! YAY for new toys coming!

Hugs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Find Me on Instagram

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-29-2019, 03:51 AM   #9578  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Hugs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Find Me on Instagram

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-29-2019, 04:08 AM   #9579  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
SCS RAK Coordinator

Good Morning! Rebecca is backpacking in Colorado this week, so I get to spend lots of time in the stamp room. Yesterday, I put up a new shelf in the area next to my room and did a lot of moving things around. I have stamp class this morning and get to hear all about Sarah's cruise and week in Italy! This afternoon I plan to start to organizing my stamp sets that are in clear packages as I bought some refrigerator bins and will put them on shelves--they are in plastic boxes now and I need to do something different. This is the week to get organized!

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-29-2019, 04:13 AM   #9580  
Quacker Stamper

Quote:

Originally Posted by mcschmidtyView Post
Hi !!!

My laptop arrived from Amsterdam....long story, but I left it in the airport- how cool it was returned!!!

Maggie- so sorry and happy for you as well- congrats on early retirement. God always has a plan : )

Maxine- Blessings! Prayers for your DD

Kelly- hope you have a fantastic vacation!

Barb- bet your yard is beautiful- send pics!!!

waving hello to everyone else!

Home and have had company this week- my friends husband died in April, so still grieving. Another friend died this past week, we were supposed to get together next week, never dreamed it would be at her funeral!

We have a huge Schmidt family reunion this weekend- Monday funeral mass......

Shelly
Thanks Shelly. I'm sure all will work out as it should.

So sorry for your losses. Prayers around for all.

I hope you enjoyed the family reunion.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-29-2019, 04:16 AM   #9581  
Quacker Stamper

Quote:

Hi Shelly, good to see you back and running at full tilt again - so sorry to hear of all the funerals, seems to be a fact of life as we are getting older!

I didn't shop at SSS - ended up getting some new (to me) Christmas stamps in SnS's sale - went in with a friend so we can share postage, which helps. Our dollar is only worth US$0.60c, we don't do too well with the exchange rate, then add in postage...

I have spent part of the day today digging a hole to plant my Port Wine Magnolia tree in - I have had it in a big pot on the deck, but it was ready to be planted out now - it was given to me shortly after DH died. Praying that it survives the transplant - I think I was reasonably careful and gentle... but the 'hole had to be a good 15" deep and about 20" across, and I was initially digging into lawn - thankfully we are on a pumice based soil, so it was not too hard, unlike a clay soil would have been.

It's a glorious late winter but sunny afternoon here, so I am holding out hope for spring :-) finally. Waving to you all from Down Under, late on Saturday afternoon
I'm sure your tree is going to be beautiful planted in the ground. I can't imagine having to dig that big of a hole here. We do have clay soil under the top soil, plus our subdivision was built on top of landfill, so there is a lot of trash in the ground. Two years ago when I had to have the bag yard dug up to get to the water drain, the plumber pulled out a top of half bricks and some full size ones. I'm recycling them as edging around my shrubs.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-29-2019, 04:20 AM   #9582  
Quacker Stamper

Quote:

Good Morning! Rebecca is backpacking in Colorado this week, so I get to spend lots of time in the stamp room. Yesterday, I put up a new shelf in the area next to my room and did a lot of moving things around. I have stamp class this morning and get to hear all about Sarah's cruise and week in Italy! This afternoon I plan to start to organizing my stamp sets that are in clear packages as I bought some refrigerator bins and will put them on shelves--they are in plastic boxes now and I need to do something different. This is the week to get organized!
Organizing is on my agenda. Cleaning and sorting too. I started in my bedroom on Saturday - deep cleaning. I plan to do a room a day, although some rooms will take more than one day - such as my storage room and my craft room. Thursday I'll do my bathroom.

Went to writer's group last night, but I was the only one that showed up. No problem. I got a little writing done, and then spent the rest of the time chatting with the lady who leads it who is a good friend.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-29-2019, 04:26 AM   #9583  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Hi Barb... what fun to hear Sarah's tales today! And look at you, getting all organized. I hope Rebecca has a great time in Colorado and you get a lot accomplished, too.

Hi Maggie... I'm sure you'll have everything clean and tidy before long!
Find Me on Instagram

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-29-2019, 06:00 PM   #9584  
Quacker Stamper

Quote:

Originally Posted by Forest RangerView Post
Hi Barb... what fun to hear Sarah's tales today! And look at you, getting all organized. I hope Rebecca has a great time in Colorado and you get a lot accomplished, too.

Hi Maggie... I'm sure you'll have everything clean and tidy before long!
Jeanette, you are so encouraging.

Today was really weird at my office. They have tech people in from the new firm for staff training which I am not a part of. And my office is getting rather barren since I am striping it off all my stuff and bringing it home. Not much left that needs to come home. I'll probably leave everything else until Wednesday. It is rather sad.

I talked some more to my friend at church about the financial aspects of an IRA Rollover compared to an annuity. He doesn't like annuities and thinks it would be better just to roll it over in the same company to an IRA that I would basically self manage. All I can do at this point is move forward, one step at a time.

I have lunch plans for tomorrow and Wednesday. Wednesday will be over before I know it.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-29-2019, 06:41 PM   #9585  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 2,015 Likes on 869 Posts
Default Hello

While I am trying to keep up on the feed here, I am a bit behind!

We did have a fun Schmidt reunion this past weekend. The eldest 'kid was 86, and Ray is the youngest at 59. One of my nephews is really into history and has a power point with a lot of older family pictures- so cool!

Today was the funeral mass for my friend- I was supposed to get together with her this week…...

I will go into the city on Wednesday after art class to see a play with Katie. We are going to see Come from Away. The dog will be coming home with me : )

missed you all while I was gone! Back is soooo much better after surgery- so glad I had the surgery!

Waving hello to everyone!

Shelly
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-30-2019, 01:47 AM   #9586  
Hardware Hotshot

Well it's been no crafting again so far this week, apart from some knitting whilst babysitting.

On Monday I decided to price new freezers as my nearly 30 yr old chest freezer is starting to wheeze a bit - I came home having bought a smaller but upright model.

I then thought I had better be prepared for delivery later in the week (tomorrow or Thursday), so I started "Freezer diving" to empty it and get to the bottom, which I am embarrassed to say has not seen the light of day for far too long... by the time I had finished my compost bin was full, (Disclaimer, it was close to full anyway) and I added some to the neighbours too.... I am so glad I chose an upright where I can see things way more easily!! I hate waste, but some of the stuff I found was waaaaay past it's best.

I am now prepared!!! Apparently the new freezers are way more efficient on the power usage too - always a bonus to drop the power bill!

Waving to you from a once more damp down under... :-)
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-30-2019, 03:43 AM   #9587  
Quacker Stamper

Quote:

Well it's been no crafting again so far this week, apart from some knitting whilst babysitting.

On Monday I decided to price new freezers as my nearly 30 yr old chest freezer is starting to wheeze a bit - I came home having bought a smaller but upright model.

I then thought I had better be prepared for delivery later in the week (tomorrow or Thursday), so I started "Freezer diving" to empty it and get to the bottom, which I am embarrassed to say has not seen the light of day for far too long... by the time I had finished my compost bin was full, (Disclaimer, it was close to full anyway) and I added some to the neighbours too.... I am so glad I chose an upright where I can see things way more easily!! I hate waste, but some of the stuff I found was waaaaay past it's best.

I am now prepared!!! Apparently the new freezers are way more efficient on the power usage too - always a bonus to drop the power bill!

Waving to you from a once more damp down under... :-)
Maxine, I went through the same thing about two years ago. Got rid of a chest freezer and got an upright for the same reason. I actually have two. My other one is quite old though. I bought it from a lady from my church who was moving up north and didn't want to take it with her. It's still going pretty well. Right now, I have a lot of frozen water bottles in there.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-30-2019, 04:56 AM   #9588  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
SCS RAK Coordinator

Good Morning Ladies.

Maggie--I will be thinking of you today and tomorrow--sending positive thoughts your way!

Maxine--we too got rid of a chest freezer a few years ago and love the upright. Easier to find food as the packages cannot hide!

Shelly--we saw Cats last Thursday in Chicago. It was good, but not as good I as I remember 20 some years ago. There was much more dancing this time. We saw Come From Away this spring in Milwaukee and Loved it! Be prepared to tear up a bit...........

Hoping Jeanette is OK and is just without internet as she ahs usually checked in by now!

Kelly--enjoy that little Alice!

Last edited by barbaralynn; 07-30-2019 at 05:03 AM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-30-2019, 05:00 AM   #9589  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
SCS RAK Coordinator

I had fun at stamp class yesterday and heard about Sarah's cruise and the week spent in Italy. They stayed at a farm, did a ride on horses 4 days and had cooking classes every day! She even brought all of her hostess club members a small can of olive oil! I need to cut the grass this morning, spray some weeds and go to the chiropractor--I did something to my back last week and had an adjustment, but need another one. This afternoon is stamp room time!

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-30-2019, 05:42 AM   #9590  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Late check in here this morning... our internet was down for several hours. (I'm sensing a pattern here since the same thing happened not long ago, only that time it was for much longer.)

Barb, you are so smart - as it was just internet problems. You called that well!

Hugs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Find Me on Instagram

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-30-2019, 07:45 AM   #9591  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Yep, only Tuesday!

I have 3 people sick in my house - not fun! As long as it's not Alice (or me!) Ill be okay and can manuever ..........

Hugs!

Dirty Dozen Alumni
My YouTube channel

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-30-2019, 08:03 AM   #9592  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Oh Maggie, reading back up and sending you big hugs. What will you do now - look for something new or just retire?

Shelly - yay on the laptop coming back - that's awesome! I wish I could say that would happen in Miami, but .............. LOL

Dirty Dozen Alumni
My YouTube channel

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-31-2019, 02:24 AM   #9593  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Hugs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Find Me on Instagram

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-31-2019, 03:59 AM   #9594  
Quacker Stamper

[QUOTE=MiamiKel4;21846854]Oh Maggie, reading back up and sending you big hugs. What will you do now - look for something new or just retire?

For now, I'm just retiring. I may look for something else later, but I have a lot of things on my To Do list that I want to work on and get done. I'm starting out with organizing my house and cleaning out the garage.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-31-2019, 04:00 AM   #9595  
Quacker Stamper

Wow! Is it me or is the whole SCS all wonky again?
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-31-2019, 04:27 AM   #9596  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
SCS RAK Coordinator

Good Morning--I am going to keep this short this morning as things seem to be very wonky here! No Smoochy, sorry.............. I was able to accomplish a lot of organizing in the stamp room yesterday by adding plastic bins for my stamp sets and I love the way it looks. I had them in plastic boxes and it was hard to see and sort through. Now, they are in full view on my bookshelf and I get to smile at them. I do have a box sorted to go to eBay and also some for the camp rummage in October. I am getting a massage this morning and then back to the stamp room to get inky!

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-31-2019, 04:39 AM   #9597  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
SCS RAK Coordinator

Thinking of you today Maggie................

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-31-2019, 10:08 AM   #9598  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Waving hello!

Maggie - first hugs! It sounds like you are thinking very positively. Keep us posted, okay friend? We're here! ♥

And yes! The gremlins are back! yikes!

Waving to everyone! (no graphics from me ..... just in case that of that wonkiness!)

Dirty Dozen Alumni
My YouTube channel

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-31-2019, 10:24 AM   #9599  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
SCS RAK Coordinator

All is working now, as far as I can see!

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-31-2019, 02:44 PM   #9600  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Maggie, you're in my thoughts/prayers!
Find Me on Instagram

Reply With Quote Likes