Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 08-07-2012, 05:41 PM   #1161  
Quacker Stamper

Received 1,104 Likes on 879 Posts

You did a great job on your cards Kelly.

I've also got a couple posted on my blog. My Back to School that I did for Bowdabra is on there today. I even had a lady at church ask me how much to make some for her. I'll either make them and sell them to her or print off the digi images and sell her all the stuff to make them herself. She says she's "artistic." ;) Either way works for me.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-07-2012, 05:44 PM   #1162  
Quacker Stamper

Quote:

Originally Posted by ScrappinCEOView Post
I'd love to do a blog hop. I'm thinking mid-January. We'll be through the back to school/ fall/ holiday stuff and ready for some sit-down computer travel. What do you think? I can head one up but I don't have time until Dec. 5th to take on a full-blown new project. We could discuss stamp sets to use.

We could go with a couple of stamp sets, or pick a theme and go with any company?

Thoughts?
I'm with you Kelly. I wouldn't mind doing one, but after the holidays will probably work best for me also. I think I have one coming up either in September or October for Perfect Sentiment and don't want to interfere with that.

Unless we all have the same stamp sets, I think we'd have to go with a theme. We did that for the last one (and the first one) we did for PSC. Actually, we each picked a challenge and then made a card to go with it and had people link up to our blogs. I used a color challenge for mine. Everyone had a different challenge for their blog.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-07-2012, 05:58 PM   #1163  
Glitter Guru

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey y'all, just checking in! I have been crazy busy the past few weeks with Dr visits and selling a house. I just finished up with a Stampin' Up! only card swap and posted 10 cards on my blog. With the swap done, I am looking forward to being able to do some challenges again! And a blog hop sounds like fun!

My Brand Spankin' New Blog InkyPalms
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-07-2012, 06:18 PM   #1164  
Quacker Stamper

Quote:

Originally Posted by fishymomView Post
Hey y'all, just checking in! I have been crazy busy the past few weeks with Dr visits and selling a house. I just finished up with a Stampin' Up! only card swap and posted 10 cards on my blog. With the swap done, I am looking forward to being able to do some challenges again! And a blog hop sounds like fun!
All of your cards are just fabulous Francesca. You have been very busy getting them all done. I've got to start back to work on some Christmas cards myself.

So did you sell "your" house or someone else's? Did you move?
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-07-2012, 06:44 PM   #1165  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 171 Likes on 121 Posts

I'll keep the blog hop on my plate, but pushed to the side for now. Maybe we can begin discussing particulars in December and schedule it for February? Any thoughts on that?
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-10-2012, 02:21 AM   #1166  
Rubber Obsessor

WOW you ladies are so busy...I love it!

I'm continuing to submit to the fact that my grandmother's Alzheimer's is kicking my butt more than it is hers. Every day is yet another challenge. But on a happier note, I am enjoying some very special time with my grandaughter which is so amazingly awesome!

I have not done much on my blog at all. Waiting mostly for the big DT announcement on the 15th but I did manage to post a bunch of stamps I have for sale.

Hoping to get into some sort of scheduled groove soon. Have a beautiful weekend ladies!

Michelle Hill Designs
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-10-2012, 03:17 AM   #1167  
Quacker Stamper

Sending up prayers for you Michelle and your grandmother. Glad that you are able to spend some quality time with your new granddaughter. I've seen pictures on FB. She's beautiful.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-11-2012, 07:09 PM   #1168  
Stampin' Fool

Default Recent posts

I just uploaded 2 challenges for the Outlawz web site. 2 posts are on my blog . I'll make my rounds visiting folks tomorow.

For my birthday which was thursday, I got the works @the spa . I have auburn with red and blonde highlights. a large change from mostly gray with a bit of mousey brown. then I got a mani and a pedi. my nails are a shiny green. Even my dentist gave me a gift certificate to Starbucks for my birthday. that was cool. they sent me a text message and e-mail saying happy birthday . that was so sweet of them

p,b,l
brandy
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-11-2012, 08:22 PM   #1169  
Pearl-ExPert

Hello Everyone! I am good with doing the hop whenever it works best for the rest of you. Maybe after Christmas will be the best plan since most seem busy up to that point. Since I am new at this thing you will just need to let me know what I will need to do. Super excited about doing it though! Maybe we should at least look at dates & pick a possible one as the new year will be here before we know it. I am really the planner type and like to have stuff on my calendar. If it isn't scheduled in advance I tend not to get it done. LOL Let me know what you all think about picking our date in advance. I haven't been on SCS in a few days and need to catch up with everyone. I hope to stop by all your blogs tomorrow. Take care & happy weekend!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-11-2012, 08:23 PM   #1170  
Pearl-ExPert

Quote:

Originally Posted by ibalady12View Post
I just uploaded 2 challenges for the Outlawz web site. 2 posts are on my blog . I'll make my rounds visiting folks tomorow.

For my birthday which was thursday, I got the works @the spa . I have auburn with red and blonde highlights. a large change from mostly gray with a bit of mousey brown. then I got a mani and a pedi. my nails are a shiny green. Even my dentist gave me a gift certificate to Starbucks for my birthday. that was cool. they sent me a text message and e-mail saying happy birthday . that was so sweet of them

p,b,l
brandy
Happy belated birthday Miss Brandy! I am glad that it was a good one. Hey, are you on Facebook?
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-12-2012, 06:48 AM   #1171  
Mini Quack

Hello ladies, it seems like for ever since I was here...I was gone for several days, my oldest daughter took me to Tn to meet up with one of my brothers and sister in laws...We had a great visit, but sad to say she went home in Florida and straight to the hospital on Monday and is still there... She is really not doing well at all... and then my daughters extra - special grandpa feel and was taken to a hospital here, he too is still in ICU and not very well either...

So my creating time is at a stop... Tho I need to get a birthday card done for my other sister in law today or tomorrow...

I hope you all are doing well, I will pop on soon...But I am planning on leaving this Friday to go to a stamp show over the week end : )

Soni B
Live Life With a Smile
My Gallery
http://sonisfrontporch.blogspot.com/
Love being a part of MMTPTCC
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-14-2012, 10:31 AM   #1172  
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:

p,b,l
brandy
What a FABULOUS birthday, Brandy! Happy Belated.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-14-2012, 10:36 AM   #1173  
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:

Originally Posted by pinkdisneychick01View Post
Hello Everyone! I am good with doing the hop whenever it works best for the rest of you. Maybe after Christmas will be the best plan since most seem busy up to that point. Since I am new at this thing you will just need to let me know what I will need to do. Super excited about doing it though! Maybe we should at least look at dates & pick a possible one as the new year will be here before we know it. I am really the planner type and like to have stuff on my calendar. If it isn't scheduled in advance I tend not to get it done. LOL Let me know what you all think about picking our date in advance. I haven't been on SCS in a few days and need to catch up with everyone. I hope to stop by all your blogs tomorrow. Take care & happy weekend!!
I am so with you on the scheduling thing, Brenda. The farther out I can put it on my calendar the better. I'll get PMs out to everyone next week and we'll start squaring things away. I could do it on thread but if I do it in PMs then posts/ replies won't get lost. From the PM results, I'll post to the thread as to where we are in the planning.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-14-2012, 10:43 AM   #1174  
Stazon Splitcoast

I've been keeping my blog updated. I've also been cruising blogs and not seeing a lot of new activity.

Remember ladies, the core of this group is to See and Be Seen as well as making creative friends along the way :-)
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-15-2012, 04:36 AM   #1175  
Mini Quack

Morning ladies, I still have one loved on in the hospital, in ICU he took a turn for the worse on Sun but seems to be coming back now... My sis in law is still being treated but has been released but using home health nurses..

Today I have my baby grand daughter she will be 1 months on Sunday a true bundle of love and fun... So no creating today ... I will be way to busy playing and getting my heart all warm and fuzzy :p

hope you all have a great day

Soni B
Live Life With a Smile
My Gallery
http://sonisfrontporch.blogspot.com/
Love being a part of MMTPTCC
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-15-2012, 05:29 AM   #1176  
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:

Originally Posted by Soni BView Post
Morning ladies, I still have one loved on in the hospital, in ICU he took a turn for the worse on Sun but seems to be coming back now... My sis in law is still being treated but has been released but using home health nurses..

Today I have my baby grand daughter she will be 1 months on Sunday a true bundle of love and fun... So no creating today ... I will be way to busy playing and getting my heart all warm and fuzzy :p

sounds like a good way to spend the day.
However, I am pretty sure you meant 11 months on Sunday :-)
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-15-2012, 05:38 AM   #1177  
Stazon Splitcoast

Morning ladies.
I'm getting my Recycle Wed. post up. If you love stickles and have more than a few bottles (hehe) then you'll want to check this nifty project! Have a great day!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-15-2012, 07:46 AM   #1178  
Quacker Stamper

Quote:

p,b,l
brandy
Happy Belated Birthday Brandy. Sounds like you had a wonderful day for it. Hair sounds pretty. You'll have to post a photo of you and your new doo.

I love playing with The Outlawaz, just don't always make it over there for all their challenges.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-15-2012, 07:49 AM   #1179  
Quacker Stamper

Quote:

Hello ladies, it seems like for ever since I was here...I was gone for several days, my oldest daughter took me to Tn to meet up with one of my brothers and sister in laws...We had a great visit, but sad to say she went home in Florida and straight to the hospital on Monday and is still there... She is really not doing well at all... and then my daughters extra - special grandpa feel and was taken to a hospital here, he too is still in ICU and not very well either...

So my creating time is at a stop... Tho I need to get a birthday card done for my other sister in law today or tomorrow...

I hope you all are doing well, I will pop on soon...But I am planning on leaving this Friday to go to a stamp show over the week end : )
Prayers being said for all those who need them. Such a hard time.

Hope you're able to go to the stamp show and have fun!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-15-2012, 07:55 AM   #1180  
Quacker Stamper

Quote:

Glad to hear that MaryLou is at least home from the hospital. Prayers going up for both of them.

Which DGD is that you're talking about. Is that supposed to be 1 year - Faith????

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-15-2012, 07:56 AM   #1181  
Quacker Stamper

Quote:

Morning ladies.
I'm getting my Recycle Wed. post up. If you love stickles and have more than a few bottles (hehe) then you'll want to check this nifty project! Have a great day!
I saw that - a very creative project Kelly. I just keep all my stickle bottles in a plastic shoe box - very boring. ;)
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-15-2012, 09:26 AM   #1182  
Rubber Obsessor

Hi Ladies!

I'm fired up again and ready to rumble....oh wait, not really but visit all your blogs. I finally announced my DT position today on my blog. There is a hop as well with some giveaways so please check it out if you have time.

Can't wait to see what you've been up to!!!!!

Michelle Hill Designs
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-15-2012, 12:26 PM   #1183  
Glitter Guru

Hi all! Happy belated birthday Brandy! And Michelle, prayers for you and your grandma, I am caretaker for my 92 yr old FIL, it is not easy. Soni, I hope everyone is on the mend soon, prayers for your loved ones also. I have been working on several different projects, just got one posted to my blog. It seems like I work in fits and starts these days! I will be making the rounds this evening, can't wait to see what you all are up to!

My Brand Spankin' New Blog InkyPalms
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-15-2012, 01:54 PM   #1184  
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:

Originally Posted by acreativechickView Post
Hi Ladies!

I'm fired up again and ready to rumble....oh wait, not really but visit all your blogs. I finally announced my DT position today on my blog. There is a hop as well with some giveaways so please check it out if you have time.

Great collection of talent on the DT, Michelle. The blog hop was a treat to myself while you and I had the opportunity to visit. Hugs!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-15-2012, 01:56 PM   #1185  
Stazon Splitcoast

I got around to all the blogs this morning after putting my post up. I've also scheduled tomorrow's post and Monday's as I won't be around the computer tomorrow.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-16-2012, 05:50 AM   #1186  
Quacker Stamper

Quote:

Hi Ladies!

congrats Michelle! I checked out all the blogs. Looks like it's going to be a fabulous team.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-16-2012, 05:53 AM   #1187  
Quacker Stamper

Quote:

Originally Posted by fishymomView Post
Hi all! Happy belated birthday Brandy! And Michelle, prayers for you and your grandma, I am caretaker for my 92 yr old FIL, it is not easy. Soni, I hope everyone is on the mend soon, prayers for your loved ones also. I have been working on several different projects, just got one posted to my blog. It seems like I work in fits and starts these days! I will be making the rounds this evening, can't wait to see what you all are up to!
Love your beach house card. Bright and cheerful.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-16-2012, 05:55 AM   #1188  
Quacker Stamper

Quote:

I got around to all the blogs this morning after putting my post up. I've also scheduled tomorrow's post and Monday's as I won't be around the computer tomorrow.
Great new (to me) technique that you showcased. I have to put that on my list of "to dos."
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-16-2012, 09:03 PM   #1189  
Pearl-ExPert

Quote:

I am so with you on the scheduling thing, Brenda. The farther out I can put it on my calendar the better. I'll get PMs out to everyone next week and we'll start squaring things away. I could do it on thread but if I do it in PMs then posts/ replies won't get lost. From the PM results, I'll post to the thread as to where we are in the planning.
Ok, silly question...........what is Pm's? LOL Help this newbie!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-16-2012, 09:07 PM   #1190  
Pearl-ExPert

Hi Everyone! Crazy week here as my hubby was out of town and I have had some stuff going on with a friend's family. I will make my blog rounds this weekend and should have something (other than a Disney pic) on my blog this weekend.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-16-2012, 09:07 PM   #1191  
Pearl-ExPert

Quote:

Soni- I have been thinking of you. I hope your loved ones continue to improve. Take care.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-16-2012, 09:09 PM   #1192  
Pearl-ExPert

I am excited to start planning this hop!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-16-2012, 09:12 PM   #1193  
Pearl-ExPert

Thought I would mention that I am busy working on a surprise scrapbook for a friend's 50th birthday. I will post pics in October after I give it to her. It is consuming a lot of my time. I cannot post about it on the blog as she reads my blog. LOL Just wanted to let you all know - I am crafting just in secret! Will still be posting often on my blog like always but had to share my secret! LOL
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-17-2012, 05:13 AM   #1194  
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:

PM = Private Message You can send private messages to anyone on SCS - like an inter SCS mail system.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-17-2012, 05:27 AM   #1195  
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:

Thought I would mention that I am busy working on a surprise scrapbook for a friend's 50th birthday. I will post pics in October after I give it to her. It is consuming a lot of my time. I cannot post about it on the blog as she reads my blog. LOL Just wanted to let you all know - I am crafting just in secret! Will still be posting often on my blog like always but had to share my secret! LOL
Love Secrets.... and they are safe with me :-D
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-17-2012, 06:35 AM   #1196  
Rubber Obsessor

Happy Friday everyone!

Just so we are all on the same page...

These are our bloggers for this group:

1. The Paper Dog
2. Maggie's Cat House
3. Kreate With Me 2 - Has anyone heard from her?
4. Soni's Front Porch
5. KellySCreativeDreams
6. My Little Spot in the Universe
7. Gettin my hands dirty
8. Hooked on Stampin' - Has anyone heard from her?9. EMZ Print Designs - Has anyone heard from her?
10. Pooja's Creative Corner
11. Inky Palms
12. Disney Girl
13. Ibalady's Gallery
14. Coloring in Pajamas

I have no other way of stating this fact....in order to receive encouragement, you must give encouragement. This is a very simple fact of friendships. I understand we all get busy but please don't expect my friendship to be one sided. I'm far too busy and I quite honestly, am not looking for one-sided friendships. That being said, please visit each other's blogs and leave loving comments for your friends.

Hope you all have a great weekend.

Michelle Hill Designs
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-17-2012, 06:37 AM   #1197  
Quacker Stamper

Quote:

Not a silly question at all. A PM is a Personal Message. They are used here on SCS instead of e-mails.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-17-2012, 06:42 AM   #1198  
Quacker Stamper

Quote:

Happy Friday everyone!

Just so we are all on the same page...

These are our bloggers for this group:

1. The Paper Dog
2. Maggie's Cat House
3. Kreate With Me 2 - Has anyone heard from her?
4. Soni's Front Porch
5. KellySCreativeDreams
6. My Little Spot in the Universe
7. Gettin my hands dirty
8. Hooked on Stampin' - Has anyone heard from her?9. EMZ Print Designs - Has anyone heard from her?
10. Pooja's Creative Corner
11. Inky Palms
12. Disney Girl
13. Ibalady's Gallery
14. Coloring in Pajamas

I have no other way of stating this fact....in order to receive encouragement, you must give encouragement. This is a very simple fact of friendships. I understand we all get busy but please don't expect my friendship to be one sided. I'm far too busy and I quite honestly, am not looking for one-sided friendships. That being said, please visit each other's blogs and leave loving comments for your friends.

Hope you all have a great weekend.
I have been in touch with Jackie a couple times this past summer. She's been really busy with the kids being home from school and a couple other projects, but should be back with us soon. I was using her as my Demo to order from SU, but I also just signed up as a Hobby Demo and she's now my Upline.

There's been no word from Tina since her last post in February. I think it's safe to say she's not a member here anymore.

And it's been since April that Emily has posted anything on her blog or made an appearance here.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-17-2012, 07:10 AM   #1199  
Stazon Splitcoast

I get it, Michelle. This group is suppose to be about 'support' and networking. If anyone isn't sure what this thread is about they need to read the guidelines in Post #1.

Life happens. We all get that. But at least post on your blog or to the group you're needing to take some time off. Don't just 'vanish'.

I'll be housecleaning my blogroll Nov. 1st as part of my new year (which begins on Oct. 31st) anyone who hasn't posted or given reason why they are taking the time off, will be removed. I don't have time to visit a blog to find it's not been updated in eons. JMO.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-17-2012, 08:17 PM   #1200  
Pearl-ExPert

Quote:

I get it, Michelle. This group is suppose to be about 'support' and networking. If anyone isn't sure what this thread is about they need to read the guidelines in Post #1.

Life happens. We all get that. But at least post on your blog or to the group you're needing to take some time off. Don't just 'vanish'.

I'll be housecleaning my blogroll Nov. 1st as part of my new year (which begins on Oct. 31st) anyone who hasn't posted or given reason why they are taking the time off, will be removed. I don't have time to visit a blog to find it's not been updated in eons. JMO.
One you houseclean your blogroll let me know and I will clean up mine to match. Following what you do.
Reply With Quote Likes