Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 07-08-2010, 06:58 PM   #3841  
Pearl-ExPert

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Quote:

Originally Posted by snowcountry311View Post
if you are a member try AAA. i have had luck asking for listing in 50 mile radius & 100.
village offices
libraries
tourist info site
Thank you! That's a great tip about AAA - we're members. I had no idea they had stuff like that.

Thanks so much
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-08-2010, 07:04 PM   #3842  
Rubber Obsessor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Explosion Boxes

I love making and selling my explosion boxes. My question is what do those of you who make explosion boxes do about packaging them for posting??? I am sure I would sell more if they could be posted 3D. They don't have the same impact if they are posted flat for the recipient if it is meant as a gift box for them.

:???:
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-08-2010, 07:33 PM   #3843  
Matboard Maniac

I went to WM tonight and bought 20 more comp books. They had restocked the back-to-school aisle and the large comps were still .25 - woo hoo!! As far as how many to make, I am probably doing 3 or 4 shows and will have at least 15 or 20 on display for the first show so the ladies can see the different themes that can be made and hope for custom orders, if possible (the first show is in late August at my church). After that, I will have around 50 made up for the next craft show and can always save them for the next shows if they do not sell well. They were good sellers at my last show and am hoping to have good results again this year, although it will be in a different town...
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-09-2010, 04:46 PM   #3844  
Stampin' Fool

Went to WM on the way home from work and they are still out of comp books and said to check daily. I will probably by 40 more. I am still working on the 11 I bought last week. I am not any faster. It took me two hours to make one tonight. That included the time it took me to go thru the button collection to decide what I wanted to use. LOL I am definately going to have to get a lot faster if I am going to have 50 ready by November, besides everything else I have to make!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-09-2010, 05:18 PM   #3845  
Polyshrink Goddess

Quote:

Originally Posted by dhb1281View Post
Went to WM on the way home from work and they are still out of comp books and said to check daily. I will probably by 40 more. I am still working on the 11 I bought last week. I am not any faster. It took me two hours to make one tonight. That included the time it took me to go thru the button collection to decide what I wanted to use. LOL I am definately going to have to get a lot faster if I am going to have 50 ready by November, besides everything else I have to make!
I am just "learning" how to alter these. I'm not as crafty/creative as a lot of women on here, but one way I helped to speed up the process was to cut my paper for several of them. Then put the covers on. Then the spine ribbon. Then cover the spine. You get the idea. It wasn't making one from start to finish and then go on to another. It was do the same process to several at one time and then move on to the next step. Make sense?

Anyway, it helped me to speed up a bit!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-09-2010, 06:12 PM   #3846  
Polyshrink Goddess

I uploaded some of my first tries of the composition notebooks and file folder notebooks to my gallery. Please take a look and let me know if you think they are "okay" for the craft show circuit! Thanks!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-09-2010, 06:14 PM   #3847  
Matboard Maniac

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scamper64View Post
I uploaded some of my first tries of the composition notebooks and file folder notebooks to my gallery. Please take a look and let me know if you think they are "okay" for the craft show circuit! Thanks!
I am fairly new, so I have a silly question. How do I get to your gallery?
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-09-2010, 06:39 PM   #3848  
Pearl-ExPert

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Quote:

Originally Posted by jennunderView Post
I am fairly new, so I have a silly question. How do I get to your gallery?
On her post, to the left, it says her name. Click on that and a submenu will drop down - click on the gallery option and that will take you to her gallery

Happy Crafting!

~Nikki
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-10-2010, 04:22 AM   #3849  
Insane Embellisher

Very nice! I especially love the black and white butterfly file folder and the pink comp book.

What kind of pen did you attach?

Pat

Quote:

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-10-2010, 04:28 AM   #3850  
Insane Embellisher

Hi,

I have an online store at etsy.com. While I have not sold much in the store, it has provided me with visibility particularly because buyers can search for people by location. I was contacted by several people organizing craft shows to participate and also by a brick and mortar store where I now sell cards and scrapbooks.

I also joined the Etsy Street Team for NC. They maintain a web forum where people post information about all of the craft fairs that they hear about.

Hope this helps!

Quote:

Originally Posted by cardsbynikkiView Post
I have a question - where do you ladies find the listing for craft fairs in your area? I've found three in my area but only because I knew people who worked the fairs. Thanks.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-10-2010, 05:05 AM   #3851  
Polyshrink Goddess

Quote:

Originally Posted by patscrapView Post
Very nice! I especially love the black and white butterfly file folder and the pink comp book.

What kind of pen did you attach?

Pat
Thank you. It's an RSVP pen with the scraps from the folder inside so it matches the notebook.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-10-2010, 10:24 AM   #3852  
Stampin' Fool

Quote:

I think your comp books and file folders are great!! I really like the idea of the ribbon to hold the pen and keep the book closed. I think my problem with speed is it takes me so long to decide what dp paper to put with each other and then what embellishments. I stopped at WM today and they had a new stock of books and I got 80 more which makes a total of 91. I also got some score tape at the craft store (which is faster than the glue I am using) and will try your idea of doing more than one at a time. What I don't get done for this year ( I only have 7 finished) I can work on during the winter for next year.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-10-2010, 08:34 PM   #3853  
Inking Addict

Quote:

Your stuff is great...and craft circuit worthy for sure!!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-11-2010, 05:57 AM   #3854  
Crimping Master

Morning all!

Just trying to catch up after a long week.....wow! You all have been busy! Everything is looking awesome...I think that we will ALL do well this year!

Composition Notebooks: I have used Mod Podge in the past but switched to ATG gun since it is so much quicker. The trick to keep it from bubbling is to apply it to both the notebook and the paper. Then use a brayer to smooth it. I have never had a problem with bubbles doing it that way.

I do put a little Fray Stop on the end of my bookmark ribbons to keep them from fraying, but you could also use normal glue too. Here are a couple pix of my Comp Notebooks. I included some tabs with my planners so that customers can personalize their dividers in the notebooks as well.
craft sale best sellers?  Let's make a listing!  Please-100_5139.jpg

craft sale best sellers?  Let's make a listing!  Please-100_5138.jpg

craft sale best sellers?  Let's make a listing!  Please-100_5140.jpg

File Folder Notebooks: I made these last year for the holiday craft shows and they didn't do too well....lots of great comments but not many takers - I think I sold 4 of the 10 that I made. BUT! I gave them away for gifts and everyone LOVED them! So, I am thinking that maybe they were priced too high? I sold them for 7.00 with the beaded pen? I think that I will try them again this year....maybe 6.00? Not much profit that way though...will keep thinking on it.

Hope to get a lot more done this week - I have 6 shows this year! I have got to get my behind in gear! Thanks to all for a dose of mojo....I needed it!

Have a blessed day!
Beth
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-11-2010, 06:56 AM   #3855  
Rubber Obsessor

Default tabs/modge podge/cello bags

I love the little tabs you've included to make the notebooks into planners. I grabbed 40 more notebooks at WM and think I may try some like that! How did you make the tabs, and where did you get the little bag to put them in? I need to order some cello bags for putting some pebble magnets in too, I think they may end up being the same size.

Thanks for the tip on Modge Podge. I was only applying it to the clipboard, not to the paper also, so I will try that next. And I haven't used my brayer as I didn't want to get it sticky/dirty/gluey, but it usually sits in my drawer unused--so I should break it out!

I think I will also use some fray stop on the end of the ribbon bookmarks. Will clear nail polish work as well? I have so much in cost of materials already; I'm not sure what it will take to see a profit! LOL Of course, I'm doing this because I LOVE it, anyway.

Well, I'm off to craft. Have a blessed day, everyone!

Quote:

Originally Posted by kaitysmomView Post
Morning all!

Composition Notebooks: I have used Mod Podge in the past but switched to ATG gun since it is so much quicker. The trick to keep it from bubbling is to apply it to both the notebook and the paper. Then use a brayer to smooth it. I have never had a problem with bubbles doing it that way.

I do put a little Fray Stop on the end of my bookmark ribbons to keep them from fraying, but you could also use normal glue too. Here are a couple pix of my Comp Notebooks. I included some tabs with my planners so that customers can personalize their dividers in the notebooks as well.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-11-2010, 07:20 AM   #3856  
Insane Embellisher

Quote:

Originally Posted by loribelle3View Post
I love the little tabs you've included to make the notebooks into planners. I grabbed 40 more notebooks at WM and think I may try some like that! How did you make the tabs, and where did you get the little bag to put them in? I need to order some cello bags for putting some pebble magnets in too, I think they may end up being the same size.

Thanks for the tip on Modge Podge. I was only applying it to the clipboard, not to the paper also, so I will try that next. And I haven't used my brayer as I didn't want to get it sticky/dirty/gluey, but it usually sits in my drawer unused--so I should break it out!

I think I will also use some fray stop on the end of the ribbon bookmarks. Will clear nail polish work as well? I have so much in cost of materials already; I'm not sure what it will take to see a profit! LOL Of course, I'm doing this because I LOVE it, anyway.

Well, I'm off to craft. Have a blessed day, everyone!
You could always just tie a knot at the end of the ribbon. That will help keep it from fraying, or if it does, it will not look bad.

I just placed an order for card jackets and bags from www.clearbags.com. Their shipping is high but it was one of the few places that carries the card jackets for 5 1/2" square cards. If you are just ordering card sleeves, I would order from someone on www.etsy.com. I have found them much cheaper on there.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-11-2010, 09:25 AM   #3857  
Polyshrink Goddess

I LOVE the holiday planners! What an awesome idea to include the little tabs so the recipient can customize if for her needs. LOVE IT!

Thanks for sharing your awesome talent and ideas!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-11-2010, 10:54 AM   #3858  
Matboard Maniac

Default holiday planner books

I really like these. How beautiful they turned out.
Are you putting headings on the pages or are they blank?
What punch do you use for the tabs?
Thanks in advance
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-11-2010, 01:31 PM   #3859  
Stampin' Fool

Quote:

Your black and white butterfly file folder has inspired me! I love to do things in black and white. I found a set of file folders today all in black and white designs and decided to get them. I am going to try to make one this evening. Unfortunately they were not on sale and neither were the legal pads. How much do they sell for at your shows with the matching pen?
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-11-2010, 01:40 PM   #3860  
Stampin' Fool

Quote:

Originally Posted by kaitysmomView Post
Morning all!

Just trying to catch up after a long week.....wow! You all have been busy! Everything is looking awesome...I think that we will ALL do well this year!

Attachment 189838

Attachment 189839

Attachment 189840

File Folder Notebooks: I made these last year for the holiday craft shows and they didn't do too well....lots of great comments but not many takers - I think I sold 4 of the 10 that I made. BUT! I gave them away for gifts and everyone LOVED them! So, I am thinking that maybe they were priced too high? I sold them for 7.00 with the beaded pen? I think that I will try them again this year....maybe 6.00? Not much profit that way though...will keep thinking on it.

Hope to get a lot more done this week - I have 6 shows this year! I have got to get my behind in gear! Thanks to all for a dose of mojo....I needed it!

Have a blessed day!
Beth
Great holiday planners!! Love the dp and tab idea!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-11-2010, 02:19 PM   #3861  
Rubber Obsessor

Default fraying/cello bags

Great idea about the knot! Thanks!

I already have quite a lot of larger bags (I ordered some from Uline earlier with my husband's company), but I need some smaller ones for sure. Thanks for the info on that too!

Quote:

Originally Posted by patscrapView Post
You could always just tie a knot at the end of the ribbon. That will help keep it from fraying, or if it does, it will not look bad.

I just placed an order for card jackets and bags from www.clearbags.com. Their shipping is high but it was one of the few places that carries the card jackets for 5 1/2" square cards. If you are just ordering card sleeves, I would order from someone on www.etsy.com. I have found them much cheaper on there.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-11-2010, 02:34 PM   #3862  
Polyshrink Goddess

Quote:

Your black and white butterfly file folder has inspired me! I love to do things in black and white. I found a set of file folders today all in black and white designs and decided to get them. I am going to try to make one this evening. Unfortunately they were not on sale and neither were the legal pads. How much do they sell for at your shows with the matching pen?
I've never tried selling them before so I don't know! I'm thinking of $5.00 for the folder and pen. Think that's okay?
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-11-2010, 02:39 PM   #3863  
Kookie Creator

Quote:

I found similar file folders at the Target $ spot ($2.50 for eight). The jr. legal pads I got at Sam's Club. I think they were around $5.00 for a pack of 12.
I had an aha moment last night while making some...use the "tab" that you cut off for the pen holder! It's the perfect size. I used my bone folder to soften it up a bit and used score tape to adhere the ends together as well as sticking it to the inside of the folder (next to the note pad). I also adhered the middle piece (the part between the two pockets) to the spine, I think it gives it a little bit more stability.

The total cost of each set, including pen (not beaded) will be about $1.75. I'm thinking about selling mine for $4.00. People in Milwaukee are cheap - sorry - they don't appreciate the time and effort we put into our craft!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-11-2010, 03:33 PM   #3864  
Crimping Master

Quote:

I think I will also use some fray stop on the end of the ribbon bookmarks. Will clear nail polish work as well?
The tabs are made with the Round Tab Punch from Stampin Up! The little bags are 3 x4.5. I get at Hobby Lobby or Michael's in the jewelry section...they are really cheap too.

Clear nail polish will work as well....gotta save costs where you can!

Last edited by kaitysmom; 07-11-2010 at 03:43 PM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-11-2010, 03:37 PM   #3865  
Crimping Master

Quote:

Originally Posted by imlynneView Post
I really like these. How beautiful they turned out.
Are you putting headings on the pages or are they blank?
What punch do you use for the tabs?
Thanks in advance
Thanks! I'm not planning on adding the titles on the tabs but I think that I will have a planner as a demo with the tabs in place to show what they can do with them. For example....TO DO, Budget, Gifts, Cards, Baking, Cookies etc.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-11-2010, 03:53 PM   #3866  
Stampin' Fool

Kim and Tat2girl of course I would love to get $5 instead of $4 for an item. I am off to my craft room now to start on my first one and see how it turns out and figure the cost of my supplies. We could always do $5 each or 2 for $8 or $9 if they don't sell. I usually make backup price signs so if something isn't selling I can adjust the price by changing the sign. Since I am doing at least 4 shows this fall I can always put things on sale the last show. I do that with cards sometimes just put out a clearance basket or sign that says show special and reduce the price to sell them. I don't like to do this too soon because a couple years ago I had made a dozen of a $1 item and not one sold at the first show and 1/2 thru the second show they still didn't sell. I was going to put them half price and my daughter talked me out of it. About an hour later a lady came by and bought all 12
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-11-2010, 04:29 PM   #3867  
Kookie Creator

Quote:

Great idea about the knot! Thanks!

I already have quite a lot of larger bags (I ordered some from Uline earlier with my husband's company), but I need some smaller ones for sure. Thanks for the info on that too!
I may be able to get the smaller bags (High Clarity resealable polypropylene 3" x 4" with a 1 1/2" lip) for 5 cents a bag. I'll know for sure tomorrow. Anyone interested? Mailing them would be minimal - I could send them regular mail in a 6 x 9 or bigger envelope depending on how many you wanted.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-11-2010, 04:34 PM   #3868  
Kookie Creator

Quote:

Kim and Tat2girl of course I would love to get $5 instead of $4 for an item. I am off to my craft room now to start on my first one and see how it turns out and figure the cost of my supplies. We could always do $5 each or 2 for $8 or $9 if they don't sell. I usually make backup price signs so if something isn't selling I can adjust the price by changing the sign. Since I am doing at least 4 shows this fall I can always put things on sale the last show. I do that with cards sometimes just put out a clearance basket or sign that says show special and reduce the price to sell them. I don't like to do this too soon because a couple years ago I had made a dozen of a $1 item and not one sold at the first show and 1/2 thru the second show they still didn't sell. I was going to put them half price and my daughter talked me out of it. About an hour later a lady came by and bought all 12
Great idea! I usually price my smaller items (candy type items) that way.
Don't you hate when your kids are right!!?!?!? :-x

Sharon
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-11-2010, 05:39 PM   #3869  
Stampin' Fool

Quote:

Originally Posted by tat2girlView Post
Great idea! I usually price my smaller items (candy type items) that way.
Don't you hate when your kids are right!!?!?!? :-x

Sharon
Actually when it comes to crafts I love it! I am always asking for my kids suggestions and advice. They are in their late twenties and early thirties and they are crafty and love to make things like I do. My oldest daughter lives in town and goes to the shows with me. Its really great! They just hate to price things like we all hate to decide on the right price for something.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-11-2010, 05:42 PM   #3870  
Stampin' Fool

Yep if she is in her early 30's, I'm getting old!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-11-2010, 05:48 PM   #3871  
Stampin' Fool

Had anyone altered any dry erase boards? I purchased a couple today. Can you stamp on them with something like stazon and does it stay on??
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-11-2010, 07:42 PM   #3872  
Matboard Maniac

Hey ladies, I would like to get some advice... I have been asked to come up with a few projects that I can teach to a group of women at church. We are going to have a Women’s Day with various several people demonstrating crafty projects – flower arranging, jewelry making, stamping, and I am the scrapbooker / paper crafter. I would like input on easy projects that have gone over well at your workshops / Stamp Camp / demos.

I will have about 40 minutes with each group and will have three rotations with probably 10 - 15 ladies in each group. As far as projects, I cannot do cards because there is another lady who has been asked to focus on stamping and I think she is planning on making three cards. I will probably do 3 projects: a set of Christmas tags using the Top Note die, either matchbook style post-it note holder OR wallet gift card holder, and then something involving chocolate - maybe decorated Hershey nuggets, Hershey bar slider, or Ghirardelli box. The ladies will either bring some supplies (glue, ruler, pencil, etc) or the church will provide them, but I will need to do scoring and that type of thing ahead of time. I have a Cricut Expression so it will not be that difficult to "mass produce" paper embellishments for everyone. Do you think the matchbook post-it note holder (Bunny post it note by scrapaholicbond26 at Splitcoaststampers) or the wallet gift card holder (Blogs at Splitcoaststampers) would be easier to explain to a group? Someone mentioned the stamped marble magnets - do you think those are better than the post-it or gift card holder? Also, which chocolate project should I do, or do you have another project that has been a hit?

Any suggestions for easy projects that do not require a bunch of special tools / punches / scoring would be GREATLY appreciated! THANK YOU!!!

Last edited by Krafty*Kate; 07-11-2010 at 07:45 PM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-11-2010, 08:34 PM   #3873  
Die Cut Diva

Quote:

Originally Posted by Krafty*KateView Post
Hey ladies, I would like to get some advice... I have been asked to come up with a few projects that I can teach to a group of women at church. We are going to have a Women�s Day with various several people demonstrating crafty projects � flower arranging, jewelry making, stamping, and I am the scrapbooker / paper crafter. I would like input on easy projects that have gone over well at your workshops / Stamp Camp / demos.

I will have about 40 minutes with each group and will have three rotations with probably 10 - 15 ladies in each group. As far as projects, I cannot do cards because there is another lady who has been asked to focus on stamping and I think she is planning on making three cards. I will probably do 3 projects: a set of Christmas tags using the Top Note die, either matchbook style post-it note holder OR wallet gift card holder, and then something involving chocolate - maybe decorated Hershey nuggets, Hershey bar slider, or Ghirardelli box. The ladies will either bring some supplies (glue, ruler, pencil, etc) or the church will provide them, but I will need to do scoring and that type of thing ahead of time. I have a Cricut Expression so it will not be that difficult to "mass produce" paper embellishments for everyone. Do you think the matchbook post-it note holder (Bunny post it note by scrapaholicbond26 at Splitcoaststampers) or the wallet gift card holder (Blogs at Splitcoaststampers) would be easier to explain to a group? Someone mentioned the stamped marble magnets - do you think those are better than the post-it or gift card holder? Also, which chocolate project should I do, or do you have another project that has been a hit?

Any suggestions for easy projects that do not require a bunch of special tools / punches / scoring would be GREATLY appreciated! THANK YOU!!!
Kate,
A couple of year ago, I did the heresy bars with a little poem attached and everyone just loved it. I have attached the file for the poem. Hope that helps. I will go look at the other things and let you know my thoughts.
Attached Files
File Type: doc Christmas Fudge poem.doc (29.0 KB, 99 views)
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-12-2010, 04:03 AM   #3874  
Crimping Master

Quote:

Originally Posted by sassyscrapinView Post
Kate,
A couple of year ago, I did the heresy bars with a little poem attached and everyone just loved it. I have attached the file for the poem. Hope that helps. I will go look at the other things and let you know my thoughts.
These are really cute....Thanks for the reminder! I sold a bunch of them in my last craft show but didn't have them on my list for this year! One more thing to add......
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-12-2010, 06:02 AM   #3875  
Cardstock Collector

OK ladies, I just started preparing for my 1st craft fair. Its not until October, so I have plenty of time...please take a moment and look at the pics in my gallery and give your opinions. Also, here is what I was thinking for pricing, what do you think?

Gift card holders - $2.50
Mini Comp books - $1.50
post it note holders - $2.50
individual cards - $2.00 each

Thanks for advice! I plan on working on my large comp books today! I am going to do a pen with those for $6.00 (I think)
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-12-2010, 07:20 AM   #3876  
Matboard Maniac

Quote:

Originally Posted by jbscrapsView Post
OK ladies, I just started preparing for my 1st craft fair. Its not until October, so I have plenty of time...please take a moment and look at the pics in my gallery and give your opinions. Also, here is what I was thinking for pricing, what do you think?

Mini Comp books - $1.50

Thanks for advice! I plan on working on my large comp books today! I am going to do a pen with those for $6.00 (I think)
All of your items look great. I am not certain how your area will be, but I sold my post it note holders for $4 and they sold well. I would start at a higher price, but make some additional price signs and if they arent selling at a higher price, reduce the price. You dont want to short change yourself Hope that helps!

ALL NEW!! As of 6/20/11 http://stamperstacey.blogspot.com/
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-12-2010, 07:24 AM   #3877  
Cardstock Collector

Thanks Stacey, I don't have any of the mini gel pens for the post it note holders, do you still think I should charge $4?
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-12-2010, 08:30 AM   #3878  
Die Cut Diva

Received 56 Likes on 32 Posts

Quote:

Originally Posted by sassyscrapinView Post
Kate,
LOVED this poem. Did you write it? I would love to "borrow" this for my own Christmas crafts this year.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-12-2010, 09:37 AM   #3879  
Rubber Obsessor

I loved your mini composition notebooks! I plan on charging more for mine, with a pen....maybe $3? I can only find those in stores 3 for $1. Same thing with my post it note holders, with a pen for $4. I am with you on the large comp books with pen for $6. HTH

Quote:

Originally Posted by jbscrapsView Post
Mini Comp books - $1.50

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-12-2010, 09:41 AM   #3880  
Rubber Obsessor

YES! I sent you an email.

Quote:

Originally Posted by tat2girlView Post
I may be able to get the smaller bags (High Clarity resealable polypropylene 3" x 4" with a 1 1/2" lip) for 5 cents a bag. I'll know for sure tomorrow. Anyone interested? Mailing them would be minimal - I could send them regular mail in a 6 x 9 or bigger envelope depending on how many you wanted.
Reply With Quote Likes