Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 12-12-2022, 02:54 PM   #281  
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 5,952 Likes on 2,209 Posts

She just got home so she will be calling her gram. I'm anxious to hear if the eggs made it! Lol

Here's a picture of our little girl.
Attached Thumbnails
Alphabet Challenge Round 18 CHAT THREAD Nov. 30, 2022 thru May 24, 2023-img_20221210_204526410.jpg  

Last edited by muscrat; 12-12-2022 at 03:01 PM..
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
The following 5 users liked this post by muscrat:
annsforte3 (12-12-2022), JRHolbrook (12-17-2022), Kemernow (12-13-2022), mcschmidty (12-12-2022), Ozpom (12-12-2022)
Old 12-12-2022, 03:00 PM   #282  
Proud Fan Club Member

Well, mom must've had the eggs wrapped pretty good because they made the trip unscathed!! LOL
Reply With Quote Likes
The following 6 users liked this post by muscrat:
annsforte3 (12-12-2022), jkanack (12-13-2022), JRHolbrook (12-17-2022), Kemernow (12-13-2022), mcschmidty (12-12-2022), Ozpom (12-12-2022)
Old 12-12-2022, 07:37 PM   #283  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Splitcoast Challenge Host
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 2,302 Likes on 937 Posts

Ann and Kathy hope you are both improving. Nothing worse than a bad back. The last time I put my L3/4 out I was on all fours and off work for 3 months. As soon as I feel it coming on now I do my exercises set by the physio. Take it easy ladies.

Happy birthday to your boys Ann. Hope they have a fantastic day.

Shelly, glad your luggage has arrived. I’m also curious as to where it went.

Busy time this end. Had my annual scans today and annual ultrasound on Friday. Hopefully all is still stable. Also had my Xmas nails done. DGD will not like them. She wanted me to have pink. I went with a sparkly maroon.

Here is our international tree. Not dissimilar to the old one.

Attached Thumbnails
Alphabet Challenge Round 18 CHAT THREAD Nov. 30, 2022 thru May 24, 2023-779ec2e4-87df-44e6-8b65-fd3a1cf91359.jpg  
Monthly: MMJ Challenge….
get inky and have fun
Reply With Quote Likes
The following 3 users liked this post by Ozpom:
JRHolbrook (12-17-2022), Kemernow (12-13-2022), mcschmidty (12-12-2022)
Old 12-12-2022, 07:47 PM   #284  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 4,336 Likes on 1,399 Posts

Hi everyone! I've been busy with family celebrations. Last night we went out as a family to celebrate DH's birthday at the Old Spaghetti Factory. Afterwards we went to see Christmas lights in a local neighborhood that is known for their Christmas decorations (they are required to decorate as part of their neighborhood rules. I would hate to live there during the holidays, so hard to get in or out of the neighborhood. We had friends who used to live there, they were so glad to move.

Welcome home, Shelly, I'm glad your luggage finally caught up with you. Now to get back on the right sleep schedule! Good luck with that!

Ann and Kathy, sorry you are both dealing with so much pain. Back ache is terrible. Praying the chiro helps you, Ann. Kathy, I wish there was something to help you.

We had a light skiff of snow yesterday evening. Fortunately nothing stuck...hurray!

Kathy, I have no idea if our printer could be set up without a computer or not. We have plenty of computers around here so no need to do it without one. But I really like the printer. It also scans.

Jean, so glad your car passed emissions. Our vehicles are older as well so I am always concerned about them passing.

Gracie, your calendars look wonderful, what delightful gifts! So glad you and your DH are feeling better.

Shelly, I'm not going to be able to complete the Falliday challenges either. I wish it had been earlier in the year like October or November.

Jayne, yay for having a tree up! I hope you and your DH are feeling much better as well!

You are most welcome, Linda & Jean. Glad to know cards are arriving.

Beautiful Advent photo once again, Dagmar.

Adorable photo of Sammy, Kathy. Amazing that the eggs made it too!

Happy birthday to your boys, Ann, wow, more December birthdays!

Reply With Quote Likes
The following 4 users liked this post by cdimick:
JRHolbrook (12-17-2022), Kemernow (12-13-2022), mcschmidty (12-12-2022), Ozpom (12-13-2022)
Old 12-12-2022, 10:02 PM   #285  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 2,017 Likes on 870 Posts
Default Hi

Hi ladies : )
There is a baggage handler strike in Europe, so I do not think our bags went out ot the correct airport, just did not get on the plane.....
I was up most of the night, so will head to bed when I am done typing...slept most of the day. I set my alarm to get up and not sleep all day, but I turned it off and rolled over...LOL
My family- just 3 girls and one brother and families will meet next Sunday for a Christmas celebration at my sisters home. I bought Dead Sea Mud as gifts.... each package weighs over 1#, so made my luggage heavier than when we left! I also bought Dead Sea bath salts.....
I need to work on my Christmas cards- Alpha's first- all addressed already for those on the list!
I have rec'd Christmas cards-getting through the mail from when we were away! Thanks Ann, Kathy, Catherine, Sonja, Anne, Jan, Annette and Liz. I will get PM's to everyone....hopefully tomorrow.
I hope to create tomorrow as well.
Prayers for safety for all who are in the path of this winter storm!!!

Shelly
Reply With Quote Likes
The following 3 users liked this post by mcschmidty:
JRHolbrook (12-17-2022), Kemernow (12-13-2022), Ozpom (12-13-2022)
Old 12-13-2022, 04:46 AM   #286  
Proud Fan Club Member

Time to batten down the hatches! Looks like snow is coming our way. They are calling for up to 9 inches of snow Thursday! I guess we are making a Walmart run around 10:30 today. I need to see if mom needs anything first. Maybe I'll be crafting a little more.
Reply With Quote Likes
The following 2 users liked this post by muscrat:
JRHolbrook (12-17-2022), Kemernow (12-13-2022)
Old 12-13-2022, 04:54 AM   #287  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 3,817 Likes on 1,641 Posts

hey you, yes you, how are you doing?

No I didn't make that Advent calendar. I ordered it from a company called Bas Bleu...lots of books, puzzles, cards, gifts. I have tried that craft but it is beyond me.

December birthdays galore around here. Holy cow, Ann. That's crazy to have two days in a row. We'd never had a December birthday until Liz was born.

Put a bunch of cards in the mail yesterday. all the out of the country cards were mailed last week.

have a haircut at 1030 am.

See ya.
Reply With Quote Likes
The following 2 users liked this post by jkanack:
Old 12-13-2022, 08:01 AM   #288  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 2,503 Likes on 719 Posts

Catherine, Linda and Dr Sonia, thank you so much for the beautiful cards! Why can’t I ever think of lovely layouts like that? My card brain must have withered away under the onslaught of craft show ideas.

Ann, two birthdays in a row! And in December! My family’s birthday run was mom 8/30, DD2 8/31, DGS 8/31, DB 9/3 and DD1 on 9/4. We had to buy gifts way in advance so as not to go bankrupt that week.

Ann, I hope your chiro appointment goes well, even though it’s worse afterwards. Kathy, how are you feeling?

Melody, glad you and DH are caught up on boosters!

All my COVID symptoms are gone except for drainage in my throat, and that may just be weather-related. Lying flat makes me gag and I have to get up and eat a few crackers to clear my throat.

We have the high winds today, bitter cold out. I need to check the weather forecast and see if snow is headed here.

On with the day!

Phil. 4:13: I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
Reply With Quote Likes
The following 2 users liked this post by Kemernow:
JRHolbrook (12-17-2022), Ozpom (12-14-2022)
Old 12-13-2022, 08:12 AM   #289  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Good morning from sunny, but chilly, California. There was a hard frost at my house last night - no wonder my room feels like cold storage. It rarely gets warmth from the fire (our room is farthest away plus around two corners from where the fire is) because I don't want Wesley in my room so the door is kept closed. I had it open a little last night after Wesley was put in DD2's room for the night and a little this morning before Wesley came out but I doubt it helped much, maybe let some of the frosty air out! LOL The sun is working on thawing the frost from the windshield of the car I will be driving, thank you, sun!

Shelly, good luck getting your time clocks set back to the correct time zone! If I remember correctly, I struggled the most when I returned from living in France. It was definitely more difficult then when I went over there for the school year.

9 inches of snow, Kathy? Wet, heavy snow? I hope not. The girls have me watching a terrible show but, when I do watch it, I wonder how close it is to where you live. The show is called Dance Moms with Abby Lee Miller.

Jean, yay for a haircut! I go to inexpensive places to get my haircut so it is luck of the draw. The end of September's cut was fabulous, the end of November's cut was terrible and it was the same place but a different stylist.
Reply With Quote Likes
The following 2 users liked this post by cdimick:
Old 12-13-2022, 08:14 AM   #290  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Wow, Kandie, that is a lot of birthdays in close proximity! I'm glad your covid symptoms are all gone now, yay!
Reply With Quote Likes
The following 3 users liked this post by cdimick:
JRHolbrook (12-17-2022), Kemernow (12-13-2022), Ozpom (12-14-2022)
Old 12-13-2022, 10:05 AM   #291  
Proud Fan Club Member

Home from walmart. They are all out of cherry kisses again. I'm liking my new sneakers. I got them at a store called the shoe department and they are under armor brand. So far they are very comfortable. I hate shoes and usually can never find anything that is comfortable. Walmart had size 1 diapers on sale. $4.25 for a box of 166! There are normally $18.98. I bought two boxes for our church. They have a diaper program for people who are needy. Usually the larger size diapers are what's in need most but at that price I figured someone's bound to have a tiny baby somewhere! We grabbed lunch at bonanza. I got a ribeye steak and DH bought chicken Monterey but he also got the buffet so he brought the chicken home for DS so I don't have to cook tonight! DH and I don't eat like we used to. I brought half of my steak home..
Reply With Quote Likes
JRHolbrook (12-17-2022), Kemernow (12-16-2022)
Old 12-13-2022, 10:15 AM   #292  
Proud Fan Club Member

Catherine, I know OF the show Dance mom's, but haven't watched it. Only saw a commercial or two. And speaking of reality shows, I see Kate Gosselin is going to be on a show called special forces. (She was the one who had the show Kate plus 8 or something like that. ) Special forces is some kind of training ops show. Somehow I don't think she'll last long.

I'm currently watching monk. The other day I was watching Quincy and when they ran the credits the one who played the little girl was named Lisa Freeman. Made me think of the youtube channel I watch occasionally. That's her name.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-13-2022, 12:38 PM   #293  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 1,182 Likes on 513 Posts

Dagmar Thank you for the great Christmas. It was very nice of you. I love werath and dsp and colors! Merry Christmas too. Linda
Reply With Quote Likes
The following 2 users liked this post by hotwheels:
Old 12-13-2022, 12:46 PM   #294  
Stazon Splitcoast

Sharon Thank you for the christmas the little snow wishi tape or ribbon so cute. I hope you have good Christmas too! Linda
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-13-2022, 04:34 PM   #295  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 3,817 Likes on 1,641 Posts

Thanks to Sharon for the lovely card...so fun to get Christmas mail.

Catherine, I've been going to same hair stylist for over 35 years. She is fabulous. I feel she's worth every penny. I'm not picky but I've never been disappointed and she is always in the mood for something different, not that I can go very different with short hair. I go every four weeks.

Kathy, I think they heard you were coming and hid the Kisses.

Kandie, whoa to those birthdays...that was like our October/November/December. Glad you're feeling better. I wake up like that in the morning but it's the cpap, I think. Sometimes my mouth feels like it's glued shut.
Reply With Quote Likes
The following 4 users liked this post by jkanack:
annsforte3 (12-14-2022), JRHolbrook (12-17-2022), Kemernow (12-16-2022), muscrat (12-13-2022)
Old 12-13-2022, 05:24 PM   #296  
Proud Fan Club Member

Quote:

Originally Posted by jkanackView Post
Thanks to Sharon for the lovely card...so fun to get Christmas mail.

Catherine, I've been going to same hair stylist for over 35 years. She is fabulous. I feel she's worth every penny. I'm not picky but I've never been disappointed and she is always in the mood for something different, not that I can go very different with short hair. I go every four weeks.

Kathy, I think they heard you were coming and hid the Kisses.

Kandie, whoa to those birthdays...that was like our October/November/December. Glad you're feeling better. I wake up like that in the morning but it's the cpap, I think. Sometimes my mouth feels like it's glued shut.
Jean, you'd think if they heard I was coming they'd have put more out knowing I'm a sure sell! We may take a run to hobby lobby tomorrow so I can always check at Target! LOL
Reply With Quote Likes
The following 3 users liked this post by muscrat:
annsforte3 (12-14-2022), JRHolbrook (12-17-2022), Kemernow (12-16-2022)
Old 12-14-2022, 07:57 AM   #297  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Good morning! Another night of frost here, the sun is working on my car windows now, thankfully. Such a busy week - and time of year - that I haven't created a card in a few days and am going through withdrawals! LOL I still have last week's card to do and here we are on letter C!

Not a lot of chatter to catch up on so everyone must be busy...of course!

DD2 finally got her wish last night and our meeting got out early enough that we were able to watch Home Alone together as a family. It is part of our Christmas tradition. We have certain Christmas movies that we tend to watch every Christmas season starting, of course, with White Christmas. Home Alone 1-3 usually and sometimes the Santa Clause movies.

I'm with you Kathy, I'd think if Walmart knew you were coming, they'd put out all their cherry kisses for more sales. Sometimes some of DD1's Starbucks customers get upset when her store doesn't have their favorite drink/sandwich whatever and then throw a hissy fit. They don't seem to understand that the store would have it if they could, they are there to make sales not frustrate customers!

Wow, that is an amazing price for the diapers, Kathy. I wonder if it was an error?

Dance Moms was originally in Pittsburgh. The girls got started watching it and I have watched with them. It is like a train wreck you can't look away from. Both of my girls took ballet and a little other dance styles but, I can assure you, their teacher was always nice and their costumes were never skimpy. Of course, this is a competition dance team. Still, I'm sure most of those girls needed therapy to deal with the effects of being on the show.

Jean, when we moved, we moved too far from my former stylist so I started taking chances with whoever I got. Sometimes it works out beautifully, sometimes not so good. Luck of the draw, I guess.

Reply With Quote Likes
annsforte3 (12-14-2022), JRHolbrook (12-17-2022), Kemernow (12-16-2022)
Old 12-14-2022, 08:42 AM   #298  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 4,231 Likes on 1,854 Posts

Morning, I'm running behind again! Just got showered!

Need to wrap all the Christmas gifts and decorate, my back is slowing me down! Everyone is coming to our house again for Christmas Eve so I need to plan to get things done! Slowly though so my back stays in and not hurting so much. I did get one of those massage guns for myself from black Friday, it helps!

No haircuts for me, I cut my own hair! I just pull it forward and snip a few inches off every so often. That's why I have kept my hair long, easy peasy!

Off to eat breakfast/lunch! Have a good day all!
Reply With Quote Likes
The following 2 users liked this post by annsforte3:
Old 12-14-2022, 08:52 AM   #299  
Proud Fan Club Member

Catherine, I think they probably just had too many of the small size. It was a display in the middle of a main aisle with gigantic sign that said $4.25. I was wishing they had the larger sizes for that price but I didn't go back to the regular diaper aisle to look. Our church seems to need the larger sizes mostly but I just couldn't pass up at least two boxes for infants.
Reply With Quote Likes
annsforte3 (12-15-2022), JRHolbrook (12-17-2022), Kemernow (12-16-2022)
Old 12-14-2022, 01:31 PM   #300  
Stazon Splitcoast

Jayne I got cute Christmas form you. I love the snowy dotted background. I hope you have great Chirstmas.

No another note. I have seen Pat
Vilbaum I know winter and she come round much But even in the other time I have see much. She send me a Chirstmas and I think is lovely. I might case one of years. Thanks Pat. I hope you have wonderful Chirstmas too! Linda
Reply With Quote Likes
The following 3 users liked this post by hotwheels:
annsforte3 (12-15-2022), Kemernow (12-16-2022), Ozpom (12-14-2022)
Old 12-14-2022, 06:22 PM   #301  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Splitcoast Challenge Host
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 2,302 Likes on 937 Posts

Linda, glad my card got there. They are starting to filter through which is great.

Ann, you have a lot happening. Take it easy with your bad back.

It’s busy this end now so I may not get back on the chat now until next year. We are also away early January and then family arrive later, plus there’s the little poppet arriving. Lots to do and happening.

Ann, not sure if I will get more cards made now before Xmas but will post them if I have time. I’m making Xmas cards now and next year for a while as I ran out after sending them all a few weeks ago.

In case I don’t get back on the chat, I want to wish you all and your families a very merry Xmas and may 2023 be a healthy and happy one for you all. To those who are travelling to see family for Xmas, keep safe and enjoy it all.

Thank you for your friendship. I appreciate you ladies. Keep warm, keep well and more importantly, have fun.

Hugs and love.
Monthly: MMJ Challenge….
get inky and have fun

Last edited by Ozpom; 12-14-2022 at 06:29 PM..
Reply With Quote Likes
The following 7 users liked this post by Ozpom:
annsforte3 (12-15-2022), cdimick (12-15-2022), jan31 (12-14-2022), JRHolbrook (12-17-2022), Kemernow (12-16-2022), lacyquilter (12-14-2022), shirlb19 (12-15-2022)
Old 12-15-2022, 06:06 AM   #302  
Proud Fan Club Member

We went to hobby lobby last night because today is not to be nice. Wasted trip there, bought nothing, but did get stuff at Michaels and target on the way home. The new Starbucks is open now at Lycoming Crossings. The one inside target is still open. I'm wondering if they will close once the new one starts seeing more traffic.

It started sleeting around 6:30. The temps are rising, so we aren't getting snow yet. It's 31° currently.

I was up at 3:45. Couldn't get back to sleep so I got up but got very sleepy and went back to bed at 8:00 and slept until 9:30.
Reply With Quote Likes
The following 4 users liked this post by muscrat:
annsforte3 (12-15-2022), JRHolbrook (12-17-2022), Kemernow (12-16-2022), shirlb19 (12-15-2022)
Old 12-15-2022, 07:42 AM   #303  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Morning!

Kathy, I was up at 3 A.M. and then again at 6 A.M. and I too just kept going back to bed! Hate the restless nights and bathroom runs! Glad you managed to get some sleep!

We didn't get as much snow as predicated as the temps stayed warm till late. Ground is covered and looks about an inch and a half.

Reply With Quote Likes
The following 3 users liked this post by annsforte3:
JRHolbrook (12-17-2022), Kemernow (12-16-2022), shirlb19 (12-15-2022)
Old 12-15-2022, 08:21 AM   #304  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Good morning! Frosty and chilly here again this morning. I got word this morning that Michaels is working on the framing project I gave them for DH. I'm so excited about it!

DD2 is excited that starting at Christmas, she is going back to being a replenishment team member and no longer a temporary manager. She misses her early morning shifts. There is the possibility that she'll get to go try framing as well which is something she wants to do.

Last night DD1 and I were at choir practice and the husband of one of our pastors turned to me and asked if I was doing any baking for Christmas. And, if so, do not leave him off the list! It made me laugh. I do tend to do baked goods of some sort as gifts for the pastors and their spouses. I guess I'd better get to work!

Ann, I hope your back is staying in place and behaving! Your back should go out more then you do!

Kathy, what a blessing that you were able to benefit from that low price for your church.

Jayne, you have a wonderful busy family time coming up. Congratulations on your soon to arrive poppet! Enjoy and Merry Christmas to you!

Kathy, the Starbucks inside Target will probably stay open. Given the choice between a Target Starbucks and an actual store, I'd always go to the actual store after what I've learned due to my DD1. The ones inside Target are licensed stores, they don't have the full menu usually, and the employees are Target employees. The Target Starbucks where she first worked was a terrible place to work (and they didn't clean like they are supposed to), she is so much happier at an actual store and an actual Starbucks employee.

Speaking of her, her last day at her current store is this weekend....so sad! She did the paperwork to transfer to a store in TN. I hope she finds a good place there.

Kathy and Ann, I'm sorry you had such bad nights. I hate when that happens!

There goes my alarm, off to work I go.
Reply With Quote Likes
The following 5 users liked this post by cdimick:
annsforte3 (12-15-2022), jan31 (12-16-2022), JRHolbrook (12-17-2022), Kemernow (12-16-2022), Ozpom (12-15-2022)
Old 12-15-2022, 09:27 AM   #305  
Proud Fan Club Member

Ann, I'm sure you understand pain and sleepless nights.

I went out to clean off the vehicles because it was mostly raining, but then big flakes started coming down! I didn't have a lot to do so maybe I won't pay for it tonight, but I love cleaning snow and shoveling. DH yells at me but he's the one who has to massage me if I hurt!

I was bad again last night. 2 more bags of cherry kisses! That brings my total to 15. And I ate every one of them except the one I froze!

Sammy hasn't seen snow much so she's at the window chirping!
Reply With Quote Likes
The following 4 users liked this post by muscrat:
annsforte3 (12-15-2022), jan31 (12-16-2022), JRHolbrook (12-17-2022), Kemernow (12-16-2022)
Old 12-15-2022, 09:58 AM   #306  
Proud Fan Club Member

A giggle to brighten your day....they didn't embed into thread.

Cute video

Last edited by muscrat; 12-15-2022 at 10:30 AM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-15-2022, 12:38 PM   #307  
Stazon Splitcoast

AnnetteMac thanks for your christmas card. it was nice suprize and nice card too, I hope you have a Merry christmas too! Linda
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-15-2022, 02:07 PM   #308  
Proud Fan Club Member

It's snowing harder. My demo friend lost power an hour ago.
Reply With Quote Likes
annsforte3 (12-15-2022), JRHolbrook (12-17-2022), Kemernow (12-16-2022)
Old 12-15-2022, 02:56 PM   #309  
Proud Fan Club Member

The puppy is snoozing, so I was able to make my C card. This card is also for all of you, since I never had time to make cards this year. Merry Christmas, Happy New Year, and thank you, everyone, for being such special friends.

A Merry Little Christmas by Kemernow at Splitcoaststampers

Reply With Quote Likes
The following 4 users liked this post by Kemernow:
annsforte3 (12-15-2022), JRHolbrook (12-17-2022), Ozpom (12-15-2022), shirlb19 (12-15-2022)
Old 12-16-2022, 05:26 AM   #310  
Proud Fan Club Member

Kathy, I read a bit back where you said you and DH don’t eat as much as you used to, and then a few posts later you were up to 15 bags of cherry kisses, lol. And I thought, well I wonder why??? Thanks for the morning chuckle!

Noella talks to me now, in a series of growls whines and barks. It’s my fault. I was trying to get her to speak for a treat. Now she “speaks” all the time, whether I want her to or not! She sits at the gpig fence and alternately growls and barks at me if I don’t come inside and play. I play for a while, throw toys and pretend they are dancing around her, and she wants to sit in my lap the whole time, but these legs and bottom and back are getting old, and I cannot sit that long on a floor. I creakily climb over the fence and sit on the couch and then I get “spoken” to, lol.

https://share.icloud.com/photos/04c3...Nqvh7Yy0A3MT1A

Reply With Quote Likes
The following 3 users liked this post by Kemernow:
annsforte3 (12-16-2022), jan31 (12-16-2022), JRHolbrook (12-17-2022)
Old 12-16-2022, 05:28 AM   #311  
Proud Fan Club Member

I hope you can figure out how to watch that short video. Let me know! Thanks!

Reply With Quote Likes
The following users liked this post:
JRHolbrook (12-17-2022)
Old 12-16-2022, 06:27 AM   #312  
Proud Fan Club Member

Kandie, I could see the picture but couldn't get to a video.
Reply With Quote Likes
JRHolbrook (12-17-2022)
Old 12-16-2022, 07:16 AM   #313  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Kandie, she is so adorable and so tiny! Great video and great to hear your voice and Noella's!

Morning all!

It's cold and snowy here!

Granddaughters choir concert was last night, snowy ride over to the school and it was packed with people! They even said what a difference from last year! Not many wearing masks!

Falliday Fest 2022 ends today, if you still have uploads, hurry!!

Have a great day all!
Reply With Quote Likes
The following 4 users liked this post by annsforte3:
jan31 (12-16-2022), JRHolbrook (12-17-2022), Kemernow (12-16-2022), Ozpom (12-16-2022)
Old 12-16-2022, 07:24 AM   #314  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 3,129 Likes on 972 Posts

Kathy, you have to download to see the video. Cute, Kandie. My DD's dog knows he has to sit for a treat from me, so if he sees me getting one, he immediately will sit and wait for it. I don't even need to tell him. He would take and take and take. If there is food, he wants it. Probably because he was a stray. Begs at the table, too.
Melody ~ Isaiah 40:31 Come join the Alphabet Challenge My GOD can do amazing things. Ephesians 3:20 gallery ~~ blog lilacs and butterflies
Reply With Quote Likes
The following 2 users liked this post by lacyquilter:
Old 12-16-2022, 07:27 AM   #315  
Proud Fan Club Member

I tried downloading the video but couldn't open it. So I tried emailing it to myself, which usually works but was taking too long to download.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-16-2022, 07:30 AM   #316  
Proud Fan Club Member

Ann, I’m glad this year’s attendance was so good! We don’t have snow in the forecast until next weekend but it apparently snowed a tiny bit overnight.

Melody, she will eat until she busts, too, and I have to have my meal away from her or she’ll try to steal it! And then, of course she has to poop!

Reply With Quote Likes
JRHolbrook (12-17-2022)
Old 12-16-2022, 07:31 AM   #317  
Proud Fan Club Member

Can anyone help me figure out how to do the video so Kathy can see it?

when I open it I have a large picture but a smaller one below that is the video. It’s 55 seconds.

Last edited by Kemernow; 12-16-2022 at 07:38 AM..
Reply With Quote Likes
JRHolbrook (12-17-2022)
Old 12-16-2022, 07:50 AM   #318  
Proud Fan Club Member

It's a zip file Kandie I'll try it on my computer
Reply With Quote Likes
JRHolbrook (12-17-2022), Kemernow (12-17-2022)
Old 12-16-2022, 08:14 AM   #319  
Proud Fan Club Member

I made this so much harder than it had to be! Finally saw it Kandie. I was clicking download and all i had to do was click at the bottom left on the picture and it ran!! Noella is adorable! And you speak well too!! LOL
Reply With Quote Likes
JRHolbrook (12-17-2022), Kemernow (12-17-2022)
Old 12-16-2022, 08:17 AM   #320  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Good morning! It is my work at home day. Maybe I'll get some cards made too as I'm behind on the Alphabet challenge. I'm also behind on Christmas baking so I should get started on that as well.

Kathy, when I opened the link to Kandie's video, there was a large photo with the word download below it. Then I scrolled down and below the large photo, was a smaller one that was the video. When I clicked on that smaller photo, it played the video.

Kandie, Noella is adorable! It was fun to see the video to see her in action and hear you talking to her.

Kathy, I also enjoyed the video of the family pranking their son into thinking he slept on the couch all night. They were dedicated to their prank!

Ann, I don't think I'll get to any further Falliday challenges. Having it in December is a challenging time.

Not much news on my end, I'd better get to my chores so I can, hopefully, make a card or two.
Reply With Quote Likes
JRHolbrook (12-17-2022), Kemernow (12-17-2022), mcschmidty (12-21-2022)