Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   Get it Together! (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/get-together-67/)
-   -   2nd Annual HPC Convention July 24-27 2009... part 2 (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/get-together-67/2nd-annual-hpc-convention-july-24-27-2009-part-2-a-389339/)

daiseyfreak 11-23-2008 12:04 PM

thanks girls, that means a lot to me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ok, seriously, I'm off of here until tonight. I'm gonna work on my Unity projects for the week (one is a Twilight scrapbook page) and read the new book Chris got me and wait for him to get home. THEN TO SEE TWILIGHT AGAIN, can you see what's on my mind, lol.............

catch you later!

tdean32 11-23-2008 12:08 PM

hi ladies~ just checking in quickly before I go unpack our bags. We went to my inlaws lake cabin yesterday and into today. Just got back not too long ago. Not sure what I missed but I bet it's something good. LOL!

chrispy1778 11-23-2008 12:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by urscrappymama (Post 12156472)
Thanks DJ! The NLH's (No-Longer-Hos) will soon know they are not welcome in our 'supa swanky sorority'! I'm getting sick to death of flakers! If you can't play nice, and follow the requirements of a swap - YOU aren't welcome to join my swaps. I'm guessing there are other Ho Hostesses who feel the same way - right?

OMG... THANK YOU.

Life happens and dropping isn't a big deal, but flaking... um... yeah... I know that I don't get any deciding votes on this stuff, but there are definitely a few folks who I'd NLH if I had any say!:twisted:

urscrappymama 11-23-2008 12:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chrispy1778 (Post 12156927)
OMG... THANK YOU.

Life happens and dropping isn't a big deal, but flaking... um... yeah... I know that I don't get any deciding votes on this stuff, but there are definitely a few folks who I'd NLH if I had any say!:twisted:

:twisted: PM me! :twisted: Who says you don't get a vote? :evil:

tdean32 11-23-2008 12:23 PM

Scrappy~ I definitely have your back on the de-boinking. I wonder if the same are on your list who are on mine?

BTW, I had to read back to see what you were talking about. :)

SuG 11-23-2008 12:25 PM

Roberta, thanks for the comic book info. now I need to find time to look throught the massive amounts of comics to see what he has.

urscrappymama 11-23-2008 12:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tdean32 (Post 12157046)
Scrappy~ I definitely have your back on the de-boinking. I wonder if the same are on your list who are on mine?

BTW, I had to read back to see what you were talking about. :)

send me names and reasons. I'm cranky and frustrated about this. I'd be DElighted to help! :twisted:

urscrappymama 11-23-2008 12:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tdean32 (Post 12156925)
hi ladies~ just checking in quickly before I go unpack our bags. We went to my inlaws lake cabin yesterday and into today. Just got back not too long ago. Not sure what I missed but I bet it's something good. LOL!

Hope you had a good time! :-D

urscrappymama 11-23-2008 12:29 PM

Gabby~ I am so sorry for your loss! {{{{BIG HUGS GF!}}}}

mcfadden 11-23-2008 12:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by daiseyfreak (Post 12156314)
http://sheetloadshortcuts.blogspot.com/

Girls, all 3 of my projects are now posted on this blog, if you would post a comment on all of mine, I would super super duper appreciate it. I think I need all the help I can get.........

THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH!

Oh Joy! I am so helpless at this, what I have typed in "Joy Stagg is the most creative designer, making complicated designs easy for us to follow. A great addition to the Shortcuts DT." Only I can't remember who I am (user name) or my password.

mcfadden 11-23-2008 12:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by urscrappymama (Post 12156435)
I wanna see!!!!!!

The card is in hergallery and Kelly was gonna post a picture of the coozie thing in her blog as soon as she had time. I think you made the card in Austin.

urscrappymama 11-23-2008 12:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mcfadden (Post 12157287)
The card is in hergallery and Kelly was gonna post a picture of the coozie thing in her blog as soon as she had time. I think you made the card in Austin.

I did make the card! It's gorgeous! That's why I wanted to see the embroidery! :)

tdean32 11-23-2008 01:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by urscrappymama (Post 12157075)
Hope you had a good time! :-D

thanks! It was o.k. The craft show this year was a bust but other than that, it was good. I got to read alot which doesn't happen often.

babitoons 11-23-2008 01:01 PM

Memento Ink! Thats the ink that I use and I have yet to be disappointed with it, its my go to ink. Even if a swap says StazOn....I use Memento, they have a full fine of colors but I only own the Tuxedo Black and the Rich Cocoa, love it! I heard about it when it first came out from the MFT team at one of those chatting nights. Jody was talking about how she loved it so I picked it up when MFT went live with it, haven't looked back since!

urscrappymama 11-23-2008 01:04 PM

MICHELE! DON'T READ THIS!!!!!

Thought I'd give the Ho's here a heads up!

Mikes now carries Stickles too! I emptied a box in Mikes (ever the 'helpful Ho!' ;)) and priced them. They come in three packs for $4.99. They aren't on sale though so you can use the handy dandy coupon found here:

http://sdm3.rm04.net/servlet/MailVie...wMzczMTA3ODkS1

to get them cheaper!

ACMoore will have a coupon for 60% off one item for Black Friday only. :mrgreen:

sgc 11-23-2008 01:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by daiseyfreak (Post 12156747)
thank you sandye, did you go watch Twilight?

Joy--Liz saw Twilight Friday evening. She is definitely growing up, as she said that previously her all-time favorite movie was "Lion King", but now it is Twilight! Tuesday night was are leaving for a ski trip to Breckenridge, Colorado (until Sunday night). She wants us to go see it there. I think we will, as Grandpa usually does what she wants:) I have to admit, though, I am rather anxious to see it.

Sandye

celestial_stamper 11-23-2008 01:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by urscrappymama (Post 12157354)

Mikes now carries Stickles too! I emptied a box in Mikes (ever the 'helpful Ho!' ;)) and priced them. They come in three packs for $4.99. They aren't on sale though so you can use the handy dandy coupon found here:

to get them cheaper!

ACMoore will have a coupon for 60% off one item for Black Friday only. :mrgreen:

I'm hoping to hit M's or HL when DD & I take our annual Christmas shopping trip on the 3rd. My basic gift shopping is done, so I will have play money.

urscrappymama 11-23-2008 01:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by celestial_stamper (Post 12157409)
I'm hoping to hit M's or HL when DD & I take our annual Christmas shopping trip on the 3rd. My basic gift shopping is done, so I will have play money.

WOOOHOOO! Wish I was done! :rolleyes:

mcfadden 11-23-2008 01:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by urscrappymama (Post 12157306)
I did make the card! It's gorgeous! That's why I wanted to see the embroidery! :)

I figured that out once I posted...just another "duh" moment for me!:oops:

celestial_stamper 11-23-2008 01:24 PM

Hunting is over for the grandson for the year. He dropped a doe & a buck this afternoon. He didn't even have the doe tagged yet when he got the buck.

mcfadden 11-23-2008 01:25 PM

Mike shoppers....does anyone want the three:
40% off any one regular priced item valid from Nov 30 to Dec 6, 2008
that I got today when I made the mistake of shopping there? and I made the cashier "go totally against company policy"

Or should I throw these away? I promise, I am not going to use 'em.

mcfadden 11-23-2008 01:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by celestial_stamper (Post 12157495)
Hunting is over for the grandson for the year. He dropped a doe & a buck this afternoon. He didn't even have the doe tagged yet when he got the buck.

Hooray! WOWZA! Congrats! Way to Go!
Meat in the freezer!
FANTASTIC!!!!!
Jim's nephew dropped a doe this weekend too. Jimmy got a doe during black powder and dropped a buck about 2 weeks ago.

celestial_stamper 11-23-2008 01:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mcfadden (Post 12157529)
Hooray! WOWZA! Congrats! Way to Go!

Meat in the freezer!
FANTASTIC!!!!!

Jim's nephew dropped a doe this weekend too. Jimmy got a doe during black powder and dropped a buck about 2 weeks ago.

Boys & their guns! Jared will be all nite getting them hung & ready to butcher. Grandpa Y will take care of the rest.

urscrappymama 11-23-2008 01:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mcfadden (Post 12157508)
that I got today when I made the mistake of shopping there? and I made the cashier "go totally against company policy"

Those are great! So perfect to use for toys! Mikes has Melissa and Doug wood toys (and stamps too!) which Annabella adores, so that's what I'd use 'em for! or maybe for those Hello Kitty Stamps she begged for today!
:rolleyes:
I'm so lucky to be able to avoid TRU all the way throught the holiday season! ;)

mcfadden 11-23-2008 01:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by urscrappymama (Post 12157549)
Those are great! So perfect to use for toys! Mikes has Melissa and Doug wood toys (and stamps too!) which Annabella adores, so that's what I'd use 'em for! or maybe for those Hello Kitty Stamps she begged for today!
:rolleyes:
I'm so lucky to be able to avoid TRU all the way throught the holiday seaon! ;)

So do ya' want me to mail 'em to you? Can pop in the post on Monday..

LauraJean 11-23-2008 01:44 PM

I'd love M's coupons....Dad took the one out of Auntie's sunday paper before I could get to it, and then he said "oh I have to go to M's Wednesday cause I have a coupon". :(

LauraJean 11-23-2008 01:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by urscrappymama (Post 12157354)

to get them cheaper!

Oh goodie now i Have a 40% off coupon for wednesday too.....na na na na na....:mrgreen:

mcfadden 11-23-2008 01:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LauraJean (Post 12157631)
I'd love M's coupons....Dad took the one out of Auntie's sunday paper before I could get to it, and then he said "oh I have to go to M's Wednesday cause I have a coupon". :(

These are on their way to Scrappy.....

Horrible Mike's, bad experience, don't like that particular location, bleck!

So is the tree decorated w/ornaments and how many are Bucky or Packer ornaments?

LauraJean 11-23-2008 01:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mcfadden (Post 12157661)

So is the tree decorated w/ornaments and how many are Bucky or Packer ornaments?

Not decorated YET, probably Friday will do it I have to decorate auntie's tree first, and then the "leftovers" come here. :mrgreen: But there will be a slew of sports-themed ornaments on my tree, as that is mostly what I have collected over the years. :mrgreen:

How about those Jets??? WAHOO!

LauraJean 11-23-2008 02:01 PM

Need some good music to get my stamping mojo....oh that's what Joy's playlist is perfect for :p

urscrappymama 11-23-2008 02:14 PM

Quote:

Thanks Kash! You ROCK GF! :cool:

mamadwawa 11-23-2008 02:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mcfadden (Post 12157508)

what happened? What am I missing??

mamadwawa 11-23-2008 02:20 PM

Joy - I was able to post about your coffee cups. (which I absolutely adore) Hope that helps!!

mamadwawa 11-23-2008 02:20 PM

Gabby - So sorry for your Loss!!

ddaniels 11-23-2008 02:36 PM

Quote:

Kathy - What happened????

LauraJean 11-23-2008 02:44 PM

HI Debbie! :)

urscrappymama 11-23-2008 02:45 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by ddaniels (Post 12158051)
Kathy - What happened????

Attachment 123497

LauraJean 11-23-2008 02:46 PM

HI Scrappy! :) Did ya find anything at M's and AC Moore?

delfinaus 11-23-2008 02:51 PM

Scrappy... I didn't read that! :-)
I have so much stickles right now it's ridiculous.

Anyone want a free bottle of stickles???
Check out my blog. I just entered my 101st post, so I decided to put some blog candy on there... it includes stickles and........... Well check it out and leave me some love!

delfinaus 11-23-2008 02:53 PM

Also I participated in Beate's weekend sketch challenge. I was neglecting some of my SU! stamps and I wanted to use them again. It's so funny how my stampin' style has kind of changed. I used to buy mostly bold type of stamps, but I didn't realize how much I actually like coloring! (That's thanks to Scrappy)