Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 08-06-2015, 04:45 PM   #5921  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Bionic ChatboxChick

Received 666 Likes on 418 Posts

Quote:

Originally Posted by marymoilanenView Post
Hello, I'm hoping to do my first show this fall. Without reading through 5900+ posts, what are some of the basic must haves? I see lots of ideas on Pinterest but they seem outdated 5-6 years ago). I'm a card maker mostly. I'd like to make sets of cards (either all the same design or different designs but with same colors/theme). Do sets sell better than individually?

Thanks in advance!
I am pretty much one of a kind cards, sometimes I make sets of Christmas gift tags but, so far when I have created "similar" Christmas cards... they do not sell for me in sets.

It may depend on your customers? I have a lot of repeat ones that are looking for specific people to buy a card for kind of a thing.

My Blog
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-06-2015, 07:41 PM   #5922  
Stampin' Fool

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

This is my first show is ~10yrs. I'm sharing a booth with my sister who makes purses. We both recently moved and will be showing in new cities. We kinda don't know the customers. I'm hoping that we can check out some early shows.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-07-2015, 08:13 PM   #5923  
Stampin' Fool

Received 11 Likes on 8 Posts

Quote:

Originally Posted by marymoilanenView Post
That explains why I never buy anything at a show! I always think that I can make it myself.

BTW Diane, I looked at your FB photo's and you have a lot of nice items. I can see why you do so well.
Thanks Mary.
Yes, if you can.. attend a show ahead of time. Most of the shows in my area that are larger require booking in spring for the xmas shows. This made it so that I was able to try out some shows and chat with vendors before committing in my first year. Make sure you put yourself on wait lists even if the venue is full. I got my best spot in one of my best shows that way.

Chatting with vendors about good shows in the area is the best way to find out where the good ones are.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-08-2015, 10:59 AM   #5924  
Insane Embellisher

Received 10 Likes on 6 Posts

Quote:

Originally Posted by cropgal58View Post
Has anyone here ever done a large craft show. I'm talking big...45,000 customers? My husband and I are doing a large show in October. It spans over 4 days. I'm nervous about this show, but had to take the leap. The biggest show we have done before was about 3000 customers. I just have no clue how to really even prep for something like this. We are already working our butts off prepping our goods. The show executive said it is hard to plan...sales will range from $3000 up to $45,000 depending on what you are selling and the mood/wants of the crowd. Any advice out there?
My suggestion....mass produce. Seriously. Don't try to make 10 styles of one item, maybe make 3 or 4 styles of that item. cut all of the bases, cut all of the mats, cut all of the image pieces. stamp all of the images. then what I do is go through and color all of the say, red hats. Then color all of the green scarves. Trust me....it also helps you from getting tired of the same image, and trying to figure out 'what color should I color this'. Plan it out. I can produce twice as many when I do it that way then if I were to sit down and complete each item before starting the next. Also make a little box up for coloring. Put your pre-stamped images in a box with the markers you need. Take it with you. Have 10 minutes left on a lunch break, color. Waiting for kids to come out of school, color. Nothing good on TV color. Sitting with the kids outside while they play, or waiting for a friend to come over, color. trust me it really helps!!!

And good luck!!!!!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-08-2015, 11:16 AM   #5925  
Insane Embellisher

Quote:

Originally Posted by JBgreendawnView Post
If you use the square to accept cc payments in your booth... do you require a minimum purchase and if not do you pass on the fees to the customer?

and do you tell them up front? this will have a 2.00 service charge or what ever for accepting the cc?

I have used the square when I have a case of cards in my step moms basket booths at ren raires but, for me when I am alone I tend to have maybe one person ask me if I can take a card over a 2 day weekend so. I have not gotten one for my self.

eta and now that I am really firm in the I don't want to do the Spring version fair at the school anymore that means if I were to get a square I would be using it for 2 whole days a year.... would they let me have an account for that small of usage? I wonder if you could just rent the things ( a cc processing machine) from your bank or something instead?
I have the square, and usually only use it during craft show time, however....I have also used it when people are paying for Cub Scout Popcorn, and Girl Scout cookies! It makes it super convenient!

I don't charge an extra percentage. I have actually changed my mind about something when people try to charge an extra percentage. My thinking is that if they are running a "business" which is what you are basically doing, that they should pay for the cost of doing business. And I have heard many times "Oh you take credit cards? Let me see what else I want!" The percentage isn't that big, so for me it is worth it!

But I wasn't aware of the chip in cards, so thanks KSPIV for pointing that out. I will be sure to get the newer Square!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-09-2015, 12:48 AM   #5926  
Stampin' Fool

I found this as an interesting use for the mini cups that many of us have purchased this year:
Chai Latte Soap ? Bath and Body
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-09-2015, 04:55 AM   #5927  
Insane Embellisher

Quote:

Originally Posted by DianeCraftView Post
I found this as an interesting use for the mini cups that many of us have purchased this year:
Chai Latte Soap ? Bath and Body
these are cute, but I have never worked with Lye. I have heard it can be tricky stuff....
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-09-2015, 10:47 AM   #5928  
Embossing Fanatic

Quote:

I have been using large washers for a few years now for my sets, but they really only fit the sets of 5 or 5 well. The jewellery glass is flatter, so may use washer between 2 pieces of paper for a more finished look.

I find the key is to not use ceramic cheap magnets. I pay more and buy those neodymium ones. They stick to anything!

Can you give a good source for the magnets and the fronts? I want to make some team ones for my sons and can't seem to find good products/magnets. Ordered some from amazon, but am not happy with the product. Thanks for any help you can give. By the way, I love your magnets.

Angela
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-09-2015, 06:22 PM   #5929  
Stampin' Fool

Quote:

Originally Posted by ammrxView Post
Can you give a good source for the magnets and the fronts? I want to make some team ones for my sons and can't seem to find good products/magnets. Ordered some from amazon, but am not happy with the product. Thanks for any help you can give. By the way, I love your magnets.

Angela
ebay is the best source for the neodymium magnets. You have to buy in sets of 100 to 500 to 1000 though, depending on size. An order is quite costly but lasts me at least 1 full season, maybe 2. And the price for each is generally 5-12 cents each, give or take.
There are a lot of sellers and the prices vary. I don't buy from the same seller. Pay attention to the size though. 1mm thick is doable but I prefer 2mm thick. Width is based on what you are trying to put it on. All measurements are in metric, so be prepared to get out your ruler.

The glass I would have to look up. There are also sellers on ebay for this, and etsy too. Just google pendant glass.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-10-2015, 07:44 AM   #5930  
Rubber Obsessor

Quote:

Originally Posted by kspivView Post
These would be a great item geared towards guys! I always have trouble making gifts for guys. =(

I agree with JBgreendawn that maybe making a sleeve type package that these could slide in and decorating it with camo paper would appeal to someone as guy gifts for hunting season, etc. I did this with some candy bar sleeves (just a few because I didn't know how it would go over) and I put a tag that said HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HOLIDAYS! (I don't watch Duck Dynasty but apparently one of the guys always says Happy Happy Happy as a catch phrase.) I made the tag out of the dayglow orange paper (like the vests hunters wear). My camo decorated candy bars sold out quickly!

I also love someone's idea about using school colors or logos on the packaging. Would be great football games!

I might have to try to find some of these hand warmers cheap and try this myself. I stink at guy gifts! I love the ideas and inspiration we all share with each other!
Be sure to check the expiration dates on the hand warmers. I use them for my crossing guard job here in Michigan (we work on days it is -18* F) and noticed they have expiration dates. I got them as a joke Christmas gift from several of my siblings. I think if they were packages in Santa or Elf shoes or paper mittens they would be cute. Or camo or day-glo mittens, hiking/hunting boots, etc. made of paper. Perhaps in a paper Christmas stocking decorated masculine/hunting or school color themed? I sold lots of paper stockings made to be gift card holders. They would fit the hand/foot warmers.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-10-2015, 08:08 AM   #5931  
Rubber Obsessor

Quote:

Originally Posted by ciocidiView Post
Thank you all for enabling my craft habit! I have my coffee cups and lids from last year. I ordered my coffee wrap die this morning. I was thinking I was done with the donated items for the FL church craft show, but these are just too cute to resist. I have beachy-themed papers that are light weight, and as Dave's description indicated, I should be able to cut 2 lightweight paper wraps with one pass, using my Cuttlebug. I have a cricut E2, and wondered if I scanned in my image, used the online design space site, would I be able to cut multiples like Diane did in her scan-n-cut. I am not as tech savvy as I would like to be with the cricut space. I still have digital credit to use from cartridge purchases!!!
One the products for the FL show are ready, I should post some here. I have been having way too much fun making the matchbook style gift card holders in seasonal and nonseasonal patterned papers. I have many dimensional embellishments in my stash and am topping the covers off with them. I also decided to make envelopes for these but found that I can only get one per 8.5x11 sheet. I am using the new SU sticky tape at the top so the envelope can be sealed with just a 1.5" strip of the tape. Regular ds tape closes the sides. I have worked on my packaging as well, having purchased bags from clearbags and have the clear envies from SU (which hold one matchbook card and envie with ease). I am just having so much fun with this now as a hobby, but I don't want the pressure I felt years ago when I did three craft shows. Then the factory production line became too much like work! Happy creating! Diane
What are matchbook style gift card holders? Thanks.
Judi
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-10-2015, 08:19 AM   #5932  
Rubber Obsessor

Quote:

Originally Posted by taylorjudiView Post
Be sure to check the expiration dates on the hand warmers. I use them for my crossing guard job here in Michigan (we work on days it is -18* F) and noticed they have expiration dates. I got them as a joke Christmas gift from several of my siblings. I think if they were packages in Santa or Elf shoes or paper mittens they would be cute. Or camo or day-glo mittens, hiking/hunting boots, etc. made of paper. Perhaps in a paper Christmas stocking decorated masculine/hunting or school color themed? I sold lots of paper stockings made to be gift card holders. They would fit the hand/foot warmers.
The reason I mentioned shoes is the Hand Warmers also come as Foot Warmers to go in your boots.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-10-2015, 09:21 AM   #5933  
Glitter Guru

I didn't craft this weekend but this past week on was on vacation doing yard work and getting ready for my son's going away to the military party on Saturday and I did spend some time reorganizing my room and pulling out bunches and bunches of Stampin' Up DSP that I am going to put for sale here on the BST forum soon. 400 sheets I want to get rid of!!! Since I mostly do Christmas craft fairs, I am generally using Christmas paper and even getting rid of that many sheets, I will still have plenty of general patterned paper...eek!

I need to start working on my coaster calendars. I ordered 40 calendars from Taylored Expressions and am now thinking....was that too many? I hope I can sell them all. I want to try to add a couple more craft shows in between my first one in mid November to my last one the first week in December to make some extra money and keep my mind off my son being gone. He's my only child so I am going to be suffering from empty nest syndrome come this Sunday when he goes to basic training!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-10-2015, 11:54 AM   #5934  
Stampin' Fool

Quote:

I need to start working on my coaster calendars. I ordered 40 calendars from Taylored Expressions and am now thinking....was that too many? I hope I can sell them all. I want to try to add a couple more craft shows in between my first one in mid November to my last one the first week in December to make some extra money and keep my mind off my son being gone. He's my only child so I am going to be suffering from empty nest syndrome come this Sunday when he goes to basic training!!
I find that the calendars sell well with seniors or people who are looking for gift to mail.
Are you making them magnetic or a stand-up version?
I actually might skip these this year. We will see.

I am trying out some altered Christmas balls and adding my glass images to ornaments also this year and need room on my table for these.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-11-2015, 07:10 AM   #5935  
Kookie Creator

taylorjudi - I sent you a pm about this item. Diane
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-11-2015, 07:37 AM   #5936  
Glitter Guru

Diane, I am going to do both. My stand up ones sold well last year, but then I only made 10 of them! hahaha I am thinking 25 of the stand up ones and 15 of the magnetic ones.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-12-2015, 06:10 AM   #5937  
Rubber Obsessor

I'm thinking I ordered too many calendars. Last year I sold 40 of the magnetic ones $2 ea, very plain. Was still trying to sell the acrylic framed calendars, only sold 3 of those. This year I ordered 50 large and 50 small. Don't know why I ordered the small ones. I'm going to make books with calendar, memo pad, and pen. I used to love it when RSVP pens came in a package of 5. Can't find them anymore, and if I do, not cost effective. I am preparing for 3 craft fairs. If things don't sell well at first one (which is usually my good one) then I try to find one more. Pre-ordered my square that reads chip cards, cost $49 but will get credit of $49 of processing fees. Will receive latter part of 2015. In the meantime they will send me the regular square. So excited!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-12-2015, 07:46 AM   #5938  
Embossing Fanatic

Quote:

ebay is the best source for the neodymium magnets. You have to buy in sets of 100 to 500 to 1000 though, depending on size. An order is quite costly but lasts me at least 1 full season, maybe 2. And the price for each is generally 5-12 cents each, give or take.
There are a lot of sellers and the prices vary. I don't buy from the same seller. Pay attention to the size though. 1mm thick is doable but I prefer 2mm thick. Width is based on what you are trying to put it on. All measurements are in metric, so be prepared to get out your ruler.

The glass I would have to look up. There are also sellers on ebay for this, and etsy too. Just google pendant glass.
Thanks for the info. I ordered some. Now if not to much of a bother, what kind of adhesive do you use to adhere the paper to the glass? I have tried two kinds mentioned in tutorials but I can see it after it dries.

Thanks

Angela
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-12-2015, 02:03 PM   #5939  
Stampin' Fool

Quote:

Originally Posted by ammrxView Post
Thanks for the info. I ordered some. Now if not to much of a bother, what kind of adhesive do you use to adhere the paper to the glass? I have tried two kinds mentioned in tutorials but I can see it after it dries.

Thanks

Angela
For the mini magnets, I just use Tacky Glue and it dries clear. It is supposed to yellow after about 8-10 years, but I have found it to be quite durable for the mini ones. I have some on my fridge that I made in 2007 and they are just fine.

For more intricate designs, sometimes I will use an adhesive I buy locally which is very similar to a crystal glaze. It dries clear also. It can be messier to work with though because it does rub off your hands as you work, as easily as plain glue.

Now that I have shared some tips, you HAVE TO post some pics of your when done, ok??
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-12-2015, 06:20 PM   #5940  
Embossing Fanatic

Quote:

For the mini magnets, I just use Tacky Glue and it dries clear. It is supposed to yellow after about 8-10 years, but I have found it to be quite durable for the mini ones. I have some on my fridge that I made in 2007 and they are just fine.

For more intricate designs, sometimes I will use an adhesive I buy locally which is very similar to a crystal glaze. It dries clear also. It can be messier to work with though because it does rub off your hands as you work, as easily as plain glue.

Now that I have shared some tips, you HAVE TO post some pics of your when done, ok??

Well, if I get any that look decent enough to post, I will try to figure out the whole posting thing. :???: seriously, thanks for all of the info. I appreciate your time and information.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-12-2015, 08:14 PM   #5941  
Insane Embellisher

Quote:

Just one thing to point out......These CAN cause serious skin burns!!!! I used one Memorial day weekend while camping and ended up with a serious burn (blister about the size of a quarter). I have a pretty nasty scar from it as well. I would not recommend them for anyone who has nerve damage, elderly or kids. I am none of the above, but still got burned, through my clothes! I had it setting on my hip keeping my hands and hip warm and I assumed it was just hurting my hip because I was already in pain, turns out it was burning me!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-13-2015, 02:01 AM   #5942  
Glitter Guru

So I started to make these ribbon wreaths for shows, uses up ribbon scraps and really doesn't use that much ribbon. But after 4, it just takes too much Time....need to put these aside and start on some of my good sellers. Anyone else ever find out midway that it just isn't worth it? ;)

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-13-2015, 08:48 AM   #5943  
Glitter Guru

Yeah, I was doing the tulle wreaths and they are so pretty but I was like "not worth it!" when I didn't sell any. Also, the scrap material banners. They sure are cute but not worth the time. I honestly just make little inexpensive things now because that is what sells. I love making stuff, but I don't need 10 tulle wreaths laying around my house...I just don't have to room to store it.

Your ribbon wreaths are beautiful tho!! Just take those 4 and see if they sell. Then you can decide whether its worth it or not. =)

PS...are these on one of the metal frames?
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-13-2015, 09:02 AM   #5944  
Glitter Guru

I'm not sure of the quantities that you all buy in paper, but there is a website called CreateforLess.com that has packs of paper, sometimes very reasonable. It is like 25 sheets of the same paper. I happen to love Doodlebug Designs and Bella Blvd. papers and they had some 25 packs of this quality double sided paper for between $10-$20 for 25 sheets. I just look up Christmas paper and their Clearance paper but here is a couple of examples that they have.

Graphic 45 12 x 12 in. Paper Happy Holly-Day (25 sheets) -- CreateForLess

Doodlebug Paper 12 x 12 in. Santa Express Greetings (25 sheets) -- CreateForLess

Doodlebug Paper 12 x 12 in. Santa Express Baby Deer (25 sheets) -- CreateForLess

Doodlebug Paper 12 x 12 in. Santa Express Sweet Santas (25 sheets) -- CreateForLess

Bella Blvd 12 x 12 in. Paper Christmas Cheer Daily Details (25 pieces) -- CreateForLess

Bella Blvd 12 x 12 in. Paper Christmas Cheer Making Spirits Bright (25 pieces) -- CreateForLess

Bella Blvd 12 x 12 in. Paper Christmas Cheer Christmas Crew (25 pieces) -- CreateForLess
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-13-2015, 01:33 PM   #5945  
Stampin' Fool

[QUOTE=kspiv;21047704]I'm not sure of the quantities that you all buy in paper, but there is a website called CreateforLess.com that has packs of paper, sometimes very reasonable. It is like 25 sheets of the same paper. I happen to love Doodlebug Designs and Bella Blvd. papers and they had some 25 packs of this quality double sided paper for between $10-$20 for 25 sheets. I just look up Christmas paper and their Clearance paper but here is a couple of examples that they have.

I love Doodlebug papers. I was able to get a bunch of these 2014 papers for 50 cents after xmas last year. They are one of the only suppliers that still does nice bright colours.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-14-2015, 04:03 AM   #5946  
Glitter Guru

Quote:

Yeah, I was doing the tulle wreaths and they are so pretty but I was like "not worth it!" when I didn't sell any. Also, the scrap material banners. They sure are cute but not worth the time. I honestly just make little inexpensive things now because that is what sells. I love making stuff, but I don't need 10 tulle wreaths laying around my house...I just don't have to room to store it.

Your ribbon wreaths are beautiful tho!! Just take those 4 and see if they sell. Then you can decide whether its worth it or not. =)

PS...are these on one of the metal frames?
Yeah I think that's what I am going to do...if I do anymore it will be a Christmas or winter one.
And yes, these are the wire frames, but the real small ones.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-14-2015, 06:06 AM   #5947  
Kookie Creator

Received 21 Likes on 12 Posts

There is a "closeout" store here called Tuesday Morning that also carries beautiful stamp supplies. I have bought packages of 25 sheets (double-sided, all the same print) of excellent quality for as low as $1.99 up to a high of $3.99 per pkg. They recently had a huge shipment of Martha Stewart items that were probably priced about 70% off and regularly have a few items from Tim Holtz. This is a chain store, but it may be just in Texas. They also have lots of 12x12 discontinued paper stacks, usually priced at $6.99 each. Beware, though, this store has something for everyone and is somewhat addictive. I have warned you!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-14-2015, 06:12 AM   #5948  
Kookie Creator

Received 21 Likes on 12 Posts

Kelly, how small are the wreaths? Like on a 6" frame or less? You might could market them as locker wreaths. Girls here in middle school are very "big" on decorating their lockers at school.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-14-2015, 05:19 PM   #5949  
Stampin' Fool

Quote:

Originally Posted by brookskarenView Post
There is a "closeout" store here called Tuesday Morning that also carries beautiful stamp supplies. I have bought packages of 25 sheets (double-sided, all the same print) of excellent quality for as low as $1.99 up to a high of $3.99 per pkg. They recently had a huge shipment of Martha Stewart items that were probably priced about 70% off and regularly have a few items from Tim Holtz. This is a chain store, but it may be just in Texas. They also have lots of 12x12 discontinued paper stacks, usually priced at $6.99 each. Beware, though, this store has something for everyone and is somewhat addictive. I have warned you!
WE have Tuesday Morning in WA also. I don't venture in there unless I have at least an hour to kill! Good household products also.

Is anyone else planning to do any xmas ornaments? There are so many styles to choose from.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-14-2015, 07:51 PM   #5950  
Stampin' Fool

I was wasting time (aka surfing the internet) looking at ideas, and I found a new favourite blog with awesome printables. It has multiple different versions of 2016 calendars and lots of "project life" style journaling cards and embellishments.

https://scrappystickyinkymess.wordpr...tag/calendars/
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-14-2015, 08:56 PM   #5951  
Stazon Splitcoast

I sell a lot of these and they are super easy to make. I put 4 cards and envelopes in them. I sell at church mostly these days. These sell as quick as I bring them in.

Strawberry tote and cards by sprtchick - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Coastal cabana tote and cards by sprtchick - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-14-2015, 09:29 PM   #5952  
Compulsive Stamper

Quote:

Originally Posted by sprtchickView Post
I sell a lot of these and they are super easy to make. I put 4 cards and envelopes in them. I sell at church mostly these days. These sell as quick as I bring them in.

Strawberry tote and cards by sprtchick - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Coastal cabana tote and cards by sprtchick - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

How much do you sell these for? I've stayed away from cards because I don't feel I can charge enough to make them worth my while.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-15-2015, 06:19 AM   #5953  
Rubber Obsessor

Default Cards & Totes

Those are adorable, Amber! So how many do you make of those and what price do you sell them for? Thanks, Maria

Quote:

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-15-2015, 06:48 AM   #5954  
Glitter Guru

Amber...those are beautiful!!
Diane, I also love Doodlebug paper....so cute!!! And yes, they are bright and fun. I recently found Bella Blvd. And its the same way....adorable!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-15-2015, 10:45 PM   #5955  
Insane Embellisher

Quote:

Super cute!!!!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-15-2015, 10:55 PM   #5956  
Insane Embellisher

Quote:

Originally Posted by wendykinsView Post
So I started to make these ribbon wreaths for shows, uses up ribbon scraps and really doesn't use that much ribbon. But after 4, it just takes too much Time....need to put these aside and start on some of my good sellers. Anyone else ever find out midway that it just isn't worth it? ;)

Wendy these are beautiful!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-15-2015, 10:57 PM   #5957  
Insane Embellisher

Quote:

Originally Posted by brookskarenView Post
You are lucky, the couple of Tuesday Mornings they had around here in PA closed. I have bought papers from there. It was nice that I was able to get multiples of a print. They are missed!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-16-2015, 11:18 AM   #5958  
Stampin' Fool

Reindeer nose printable:
http://www.designdazzle.com/wp-conte...-printable.pdf
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-17-2015, 06:56 AM   #5959  
Insane Embellisher

Quote:

Cute! I am wondering if a punch will reach to punch out the nose so it is a see-thru piece? Thanks for sharing!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-17-2015, 07:00 AM   #5960  
Cardstock Collector

Quote:

I love those ideas! Thank you! Oh, and I did check the dates, they are good until well into 2016.

Cara
Reply With Quote Likes