Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   Splitcoast Challenges (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/splitcoast-challenges-40/)
-   -   CCRAK Thank You Thread Part 3 (1/1/08) (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/splitcoast-challenges-40/ccrak-thank-you-thread-part-3-1-1-08-a-310820/)

sherristampsalot 02-16-2008 06:19 AM

Faith! (markie's mom) THANK YOU so much for the beautiful card!! I love Happy Mail days and when I see a Jax return address I get extra excited. :) The flower looks like a piece of stained glass and that ink spray & smash is beautiful...I just might have to try it today! THANKS A BUNCH!!

sherristampsalot 02-16-2008 06:21 AM

Thank you Connie (cmc2stamp) for the beautiful Dahlia Fold card. Love the color combo and the way you did the sentiment on the hodge podge is TOO cute!! THANKS SO MUCH!!!

stampinupconsultan 02-16-2008 07:01 AM

Thank you to Debbie (tawanda lives) and Kathy (jostvig) for wonderful valentine
s day cards...

Debbie.. I love how you put your card onto a lace doiley thing.. It look great and that embossed tag is so cute.. Great job.

Kathy.. I didn't see any smudges or anything at all wrong with my card so I am not sure what you were worried about.. It turned out awesome and I love it...

stampinupconsultan 02-16-2008 07:02 AM

Thank you Connie (cmc2stamp) for a gorgeous birthday card... I love the purple with basic gray.. Absolutely wonderful... Thank you for thinking of me.. :)

tropicalichick 02-16-2008 07:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by defoe (Post 8790176)
Thank you Amanda *tropicalichick* for the beautiful teal Just Because card that I received earlier this week. It was wonderful and it made my week when I wasn't feeling well. Thanks, Kathleen

You're welcome!!! I'm glad it hit you on that day!! :) Hope your feeling better now!

rhondag 02-16-2008 09:30 AM

Big thank yous to:

Markie'sMom/Faith for the gorgeous floral butterfly card! So rich and pretty!

jostvig/Kathy for the sweet cuttlebut heart card.....love all the hearts....even a brad! Too cute!

I appreciate your thoughtfulness ladies!

dancerriley 02-16-2008 09:33 AM

kathy, thank you for both my get well card and my valentine... i loved them both!!!

dawnmercedes 02-16-2008 04:39 PM

Thanks for the card that used your very own technique, Faith! I'll have to try it some time! Typically I "don't do" techniques b/c they are so messy! I'll have to get more adventurous.

divinelibrarian 02-16-2008 05:14 PM

So, just to prove that the proper order after a long day of work is shoes off, pajamas on, tea, and THEN CCRAK thanks, I made a couple mistakes in my long thank you post yesterday.

First off...ANN, not Barb, sent Bellas and a lovely card with a 3-D flower. I credited Barb for the Bellas and forgot Ann entirely. So sorry, dearie, and a milliion thanks.

Also, I left off the awesome card from Kathleen with the good-enough-to-eat cupcake that had me drooling.

Laura, yours is coming, I'm sure, but it isn't here yet.

Ten thousand lashes for my mistakes, girls?

defoe 02-16-2008 05:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by divinelibrarian (Post 8798088)
So, just to prove that the proper order after a long day of work is shoes off, pajamas on, tea, and THEN CCRAK thanks, I made a couple mistakes in my long thank you post yesterday.

First off...ANN, not Barb, sent Bellas and a lovely card with a 3-D flower. I credited Barb for the Bellas and forgot Ann entirely. So sorry, dearie, and a milliion thanks.

Also, I left off the awesome card from Kathleen with the good-enough-to-eat cupcake that had me drooling.

Laura, yours is coming, I'm sure, but it isn't here yet.

Ten thousand lashes for my mistakes, girls?

I am so glad that you received the card. I was worried that the postal service between the USA and Canada messed up. I trust that you had an awesome day!!!!

happy2stamp4ever 02-18-2008 10:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stampinsilvia (Post 8780498)
OKay bear with me since I have been a HUGE slacker in the thank you department!!!

I am just now getting around to taking down my Christmas cards... I know if FEBRUARY...but I just LOVE looking at them and it's such a shame I have to take them down at all! (hubby put in a request at the beginning of the week!)

So here goes! Thank you sooo much ladies for thinking of me! (hmmm at Christmas...sorry)

Tawanda Lives...so sparkly! I loved it
Kelly H...Where did you get the wide grosgrain ribbon?
Janet Murphey...Love the just chicken in...too cute
Lov'n Life n Vegas...WOW I ca not believe you made over 300...they are cute
Happy2stamp4ever...Love the one layer...the hole punches where my fav
depeira...love that tree with the pink sprklies
Michelleredman...the satin ribbon was stunning! great colors too
cmc2stamp...all I can say is WOW awesome shadow box!
tropicalchick...Love those snowmen! And they look adorable in pink & green
defoe...What a simple yet stunning card! Love the glitter around sentiment
Dawnmercedes...I love the beach and your card was perfect!
Markie'smom...Faith I love love love this set, and the embossing is perfect
Twinshappy...I love the city of David set, great colors and ribbon too!

And unfortunately I have a gorgeous card with no name on it :( but it used baroque motif white embossed and the colors are gable green, tempting turquoise and brilliant blue (a gorgeous color combo!) if this is yours, please let me know so I can properly thank you!

You're welcome, Silvy!

happy2stamp4ever 02-18-2008 10:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stampinsilvia (Post 8780522)
And now for more current thank yous! (really I will be better about this and I am planning on uploading these into my CCrak folder...wish I could upload more than 3 at a time LOL)

Twinshappy...thank you SOOSOOOOO much for the pretty V-day card!

Markie's Mom... Thank you for BOTH gorgeous cards I got from you these past couple of weeks..WOW stunning work!

cmc2stamp...WOW, a whole lot of cutting, but absolutely worth it! I love the micro glitter too!

happy2stamp4ever...Love the one layer card! Gorgeous!

Sorry if I missed anyone! I hope you all forgive me for being so rude and waiting FOREVER to thank you!

Happy Stampin'

You're welcome, again! =)

happy2stamp4ever 02-18-2008 10:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by divinelibrarian (Post 8788765)
And now, the big one, much-belated thanks for the deluge of birthday cards that I got. I cherish each and every one!

Barb: I love the pink and black! Thanks for the Bellas too--I'll get good use out of them!

Connie: I love the ribbon and the fun swirly embellie...is that a paperclip??

Crystal: Thanks for the fabulous black and teal card and all the lovely vellum flowers!

Sara: After all these years, the insomnia therapy still works! I also love the colors that you used on the card.

Emma: Your card is so simple and beautiful. I hope we can have a play date soon where you teach me everything you know and I make you cookies.

Kim: I loved your butterfly!

Faith: A million thanks for nineteen layers of love!

Kelly: Your card with the sassy colors and bright pattern reminds me so much of my time studying in Peru. I love your card!

Jess: I love your card...so intricate and beautiful

Riley: Your bugs are sooooo cute!

You're welcome, Liz! Hope you had a great day! =)

happy2stamp4ever 02-18-2008 10:41 AM

A little catch-up!

Hi ladies....first of all....I'm sorry I didn't get these posted last week. Let's just say our household hasn't been very fun (or functional, LOL) this week...but that doesn't mean that your kind deeds will go un-thanked, or that they didn't mean anything....FAR from it!!

Amanda (tropicalichick) - I received your thank you card a little over a week ago....I LOVE it! I never liked the set in the catty, but now that I saw your card...hmmm...I may be thinking twice!!! It's GREAT!!!!

Kathy (ostvig) - I got your Valentine last week...it's so cute! Love your little story inside -- so funny and so believable (the situation sounds a little familiar, LOL)!! Did you make the ribbon? -- it's so cute! =)

Debbie (tawandalives) - I got your Valentine, too! WOW! It's so cute! Love the heart pouch holding the cuttlebugged stamp! I especially love the touch of BLING in the center! =)

Faith (markie's mom) - Hee hee...Thanks for the bright and cheery card....not sure how to take the whole "crab" thing, LOL!! ;-) It made me chuckle.

Silvia (stampinsilvia) - I got the coaster order on Friday, and have been able to work up a few things before tomorrow's WS! YAY! Thanks for the card & little RAK as well!! =)

Girls, your cards made my day(s)...all spread out over a week and a half...they brightened some tough days and made me smile! THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!!

tropicalichick 02-18-2008 12:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by happy2stamp4ever (Post 8816806)
Hi ladies....first of all....I'm sorry I didn't get these posted last week. Let's just say our household hasn't been very fun (or functional, LOL) this week...but that doesn't mean that your kind deeds will go un-thanked, or that they didn't mean anything....FAR from it!!

Amanda (tropicalichick) - I received your thank you card a little over a week ago....I LOVE it! I never liked the set in the catty, but now that I saw your card...hmmm...I may be thinking twice!!! It's GREAT!!!!

Kathy (ostvig) - I got your Valentine last week...it's so cute! Love your little story inside -- so funny and so believable (the situation sounds a little familiar, LOL)!! Did you make the ribbon? -- it's so cute! =)

Debbie (tawandalives) - I got your Valentine, too! WOW! It's so cute! Love the heart pouch holding the cuttlebugged stamp! I especially love the touch of BLING in the center! =)

Faith (markie's mom) - Hee hee...Thanks for the bright and cheery card....not sure how to take the whole "crab" thing, LOL!! ;-) It made me chuckle.

Silvia (stampinsilvia) - I got the coaster order on Friday, and have been able to work up a few things before tomorrow's WS! YAY! Thanks for the card & little RAK as well!! =)

Girls, your cards made my day(s)...all spread out over a week and a half...they brightened some tough days and made me smile! THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!!

You're very welcome Crystal and thanks agin for the bday goodies!! I hope your house is up to normal soon! :) Feel better gf!

jostvig 02-19-2008 07:26 AM

Your welcome everyone, Even this thread is hoping now making it hard to keep up...I cant rememeber if I thanks Debbie & Kathleen for the cards I got last week.. so cute thanks for thinking of me...

I am so out of card making last week was so busy gettign ready for my DD and now I got a lot to do so I better get going... You guys are great thanks for thinking of me!

markie's mom 02-19-2008 07:34 AM

HI! Today I received a FANTASTIC Valentine's card from Riley, (Dancerriley)! Thank you!!! I LOVE it!

markie's mom 02-19-2008 07:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by StampingQueenJAR (Post 8786246)
Thank you Faith and Debbie, for the nice cards I got in today's mail!! I appreciate you thinking of me and sending them!

You are so welcome!

markie's mom 02-19-2008 07:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grandmama BoBo (Post 8787219)
Markie's Mom-- Faith, Thank you so much for the beautiful card I received from you. I LOve it, The colors are beautiful.

I'm so glad you like it!

markie's mom 02-19-2008 07:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lov'n Life n Vegas (Post 8787313)
Faith, my dear, you have been a busy stamper! Thank you so much for the fabulous card! I love the sparkles on it! It was such a nice Valentine's surprise! I posted it in my CCRAK album!

I'm glad you like it!:D

markie's mom 02-19-2008 07:40 AM

Quote:

And now, the big one, much-belated thanks for the deluge of birthday cards that I got. I cherish each and every one!

Barb: I love the pink and black! Thanks for the Bellas too--I'll get good use out of them!

Connie: I love the ribbon and the fun swirly embellie...is that a paperclip??

Crystal: Thanks for the fabulous black and teal card and all the lovely vellum flowers!

Sara: After all these years, the insomnia therapy still works! I also love the colors that you used on the card.

Emma: Your card is so simple and beautiful. I hope we can have a play date soon where you teach me everything you know and I make you cookies.

Kim: I loved your butterfly!

Faith: A million thanks for nineteen layers of love!

Kelly: Your card with the sassy colors and bright pattern reminds me so much of my time studying in Peru. I love your card!

Jess: I love your card...so intricate and beautiful

Riley: Your bugs are sooooo cute!

You are welcome! Happy Birthday!

markie's mom 02-19-2008 07:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sherristampsalot (Post 8793357)
Faith! (markie's mom) THANK YOU so much for the beautiful card!! I love Happy Mail days and when I see a Jax return address I get extra excited. :) The flower looks like a piece of stained glass and that ink spray & smash is beautiful...I just might have to try it today! THANKS A BUNCH!!

I'm glad you like it!:cool:

markie's mom 02-19-2008 07:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rhondag (Post 8794707)
Big thank yous to:

Markie'sMom/Faith for the gorgeous floral butterfly card! So rich and pretty!

jostvig/Kathy for the sweet cuttlebut heart card.....love all the hearts....even a brad! Too cute!

I appreciate your thoughtfulness ladies!

You are welcome!:D

markie's mom 02-19-2008 07:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dawnmercedes (Post 8797740)
Thanks for the card that used your very own technique, Faith! I'll have to try it some time! Typically I "don't do" techniques b/c they are so messy! I'll have to get more adventurous.

You are welcome....You are going to have to get in there and try some techniques! I love them all!:D

StampingQueenJAR 02-19-2008 12:37 PM

MICHELLE!

Thank you for the very pretty leaf card I got today! I love it - thanks for thinking of me!!

deipara 02-19-2008 02:12 PM

I need to send Riley a big thank you for the adorable little valentine I got in the mail today!

Grandmama BoBo 02-19-2008 03:08 PM

I also got an adorable little valentine from Riley today. Thank you so much.

markie's mom 02-19-2008 03:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by happy2stamp4ever (Post 8816806)

No, the crab was to show WARM weather I live 18 minutes from the beach!LOL!

Faith:-D

imastampin 02-19-2008 03:35 PM

Thanks Rhonda

Rhonda,

Thank you so much for the darling cherry card I received today. I love it! What a cute card. I hope my ideas for your card were helpful. I've added your card to my RAK album.

Hugs,
Karen

Pinky 02-19-2008 06:42 PM

Riley--dancer riley

Riley, thanks so much for the darling little valentine card I received in the mail today. It really made my day! I love it.

Pinky

Emma F 02-20-2008 04:32 AM

Thanks to Riley

Riley, you are so sweet! Thanks for the valentine's card. I tried to make DH jealous with it ... but he didn't buy it!!! LOL! I told him my s/talker friends love me more than he does ... can you guess that I didn't get a card from him? LOL ... he defended himself by saying that I had told him to NEVER EVER EVER BUY a card ... it's strictly forbidden in this stamper's house!!! So I wasn't mad for long!

Anyway, what a ramble ... thank YOU for sending a prettiful (my new pretty/beautiful word!) card. Love it!

Emma F 02-20-2008 04:36 AM

LIZ ... Divinelibrarian

Quote:

Glad it arrived ... it had such a long way to get to you ! LOL ! Going to PM you to set a date ... let's do it baby!

dancerriley 02-20-2008 05:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Emma F (Post 8840340)
Riley, you are so sweet! Thanks for the valentine's card. I tried to make DH jealous with it ... but he didn't buy it!!! LOL! I told him my s/talker friends love me more than he does ... can you guess that I didn't get a card from him? LOL ... he defended himself by saying that I had told him to NEVER EVER EVER BUY a card ... it's strictly forbidden in this stamper's house!!! So I wasn't mad for long!

Anyway, what a ramble ... thank YOU for sending a prettiful (my new pretty/beautiful word!) card. Love it!

glad you like it!!! that's hilarious about your dh... lol!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pinky (Post 8837593)
Riley, thanks so much for the darling little valentine card I received in the mail today. It really made my day! I love it.

Pinky

glad you got it and enjoyed it!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grandmama BoBo (Post 8834823)
I also got an adorable little valentine from Riley today. Thank you so much.

you're very welcome!

dancerriley 02-20-2008 05:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by deipara (Post 8834205)
I need to send Riley a big thank you for the adorable little valentine I got in the mail today!

and.... you're welcome also! haha!

jostvig 02-20-2008 05:16 AM

Riley thanks so much for the pretty little Valentine...it was so nice to some happy mail yesterday....I really need to make some cards

dancerriley 02-20-2008 06:24 AM

I just realized that I don't remember thanking for the following cards...

Keri - thank you for the wonderful birthday card, I loooove the bright yellow and grey together, it looks fabulous!

Connie - the birthday card you send was absolutely beautiful, loved everything about it!

Thank you girls for thinking of me!

toknighton 02-20-2008 06:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by debdeb (Post 8770759)
I absolutely LOVE everything you sent, and can't wait to begin playing with all my goodies!

What a treasure trove! Pages and pages of images stamped from my revolving wishlist of stamps, two tins and lots of coasters and a mailbox to alter, some spools of ribbon, a scented candle, a great music notebook and little memo pad with a pen that flips open (I'm not showing that Matthew or I'll never get it back!), an adorable plaque, and my FAVorite candy--Reese's peanut butter-filled hearts! The adorable glittery card Mel made is in my all-time favorite color combo (probably from lil girl ballerina memories of pink tights and black leotards).

THANK you so much! I LOVE it all! This made Valentine's Day special already! (I am looking forward to a little sweetheart surprise from Patrick too, heheh)

so glad you liked all your goodies!

cmc2stamp 02-20-2008 06:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Knutsen24 (Post 8771057)
Thank you so much to all of my wonderful SCS friends I love you guys! I got some beautiful cards from the following people and posted pictures of them in my CCRAK album in my gallery.

Faith
Kathy
Connie

I also received a beautiful package from Keri who adopted me as her Cupidee! Thank you keri!!!

I can't figure out how to attach a thumbnail but I have a picture of it on my blog!

http://jessica-thereshegoes.blogspot.com/

You are very welcome, Jessica!