Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   Splitcoast Challenges (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/splitcoast-challenges-40/)
-   -   CCRAK Thank You Thread Part 3 (1/1/08) (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/splitcoast-challenges-40/ccrak-thank-you-thread-part-3-1-1-08-a-310820/)

cmc2stamp 02-20-2008 07:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stampinsilvia (Post 8780522)
And now for more current thank yous! (really I will be better about this and I am planning on uploading these into my CCrak folder...wish I could upload more than 3 at a time LOL)

Twinshappy...thank you SOOSOOOOO much for the pretty V-day card!

Markie's Mom... Thank you for BOTH gorgeous cards I got from you these past couple of weeks..WOW stunning work!

cmc2stamp...WOW, a whole lot of cutting, but absolutely worth it! I love the micro glitter too!

happy2stamp4ever...Love the one layer card! Gorgeous!

Sorry if I missed anyone! I hope you all forgive me for being so rude and waiting FOREVER to thank you!

Happy Stampin'

You are so welcome Silvia...glad you liked both cards! :)

cmc2stamp 02-20-2008 07:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by StampingQueenJAR (Post 8783143)
Connie, Thank you so much for the beautiful Valentine you sent! I love the color and ribbon! It's in my Gallery!!

You are welcome, Judy!!

cmc2stamp 02-20-2008 07:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sherristampsalot (Post 8793373)
Thank you Connie (cmc2stamp) for the beautiful Dahlia Fold card. Love the color combo and the way you did the sentiment on the hodge podge is TOO cute!! THANKS SO MUCH!!!

You are very welcome, Sherri! Glad you like it!!

cmc2stamp 02-20-2008 07:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stampinupconsultan (Post 8793672)
Thank you Connie (cmc2stamp) for a gorgeous birthday card... I love the purple with basic gray.. Absolutely wonderful... Thank you for thinking of me.. :)

So glad you got it and like it! As I have told you before, Basic Gray is currently one of my "go to" colors!!

cmc2stamp 02-20-2008 07:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dancerriley (Post 8841671)
I just realized that I don't remember thanking for the following cards...

Keri - thank you for the wonderful birthday card, I loooove the bright yellow and grey together, it looks fabulous!

Connie - the birthday card you send was absolutely beautiful, loved everything about it!

Thank you girls for thinking of me!

I am so glad you liked your b-day card...I hope you have a fantastic day!! :)

cmc2stamp 02-20-2008 07:10 AM

Riley!! Thank you so much for the wonderful Valentine card! Love the layout and all the polka dots!!

cmc2stamp 02-20-2008 07:12 AM

Rhonda (rhondag)!! Thank you so much for the fantastic tart & tangy cherry card!! I LOVE the color combo, and the cherries layered in the scallop!!

lorettal 02-20-2008 09:04 AM

Okay. I don't know who my cupid is, and I wish I did because I'd send them flowers or something. HOLY SHAMOLIES!!!!! My cupid, you outdid yourself, and I'm so sorry shipping cost you so much! That broke my heart when I saw that. XOXOXOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

lorettal 02-20-2008 09:04 AM

Riley, I Love my valentine card - it's sweet, just like you!

dawnmercedes 02-20-2008 09:06 AM

Thanks for the valentine Riley. It came in the mail yesterday along with a bday party invite for DS, aged 4. He ended up more interested in MY card than his invite! The ribbon was very cute!

lorettal 02-20-2008 09:16 AM

1 Attachment(s)
This was all I got for valentine's day besides the de-lish hugs from my kids, so you really spoiled me!

Lov'n Life n Vegas 02-20-2008 03:40 PM

I have several thank yous to post....

Riley (dancerriley) Thank you for the fun Valentine's, very thoughtful.

Kathy (jostvig) You are much to hard on yourself, my card with that adorable heart charm was so wonderful to get in the mail. Thank you.

Michelle Redman - Where in the world do you find time to do these wonderful cards. I just love the the paperpieced elephant, he make me happy:)

Thanks girls!

Kelly H 02-20-2008 09:10 PM

Thanks, Kathy!

I received a second valentine card from Kathy - it's is SO cute! Thanks for thinking of me, again. I loved the Cuttlebug hearts.

Kelly H 02-20-2008 09:11 PM

Wow, Faith

I got a beautiful card from Faith with lots of layers and gorgeous colors. Thanks, Faith, it's always great to get a Faith original.

Kelly H 02-20-2008 09:11 PM

Thanks, Riley!

I got a very cute valentine card from Riley! Love the pink and brown together - thanks again, Riley!

chdds 02-21-2008 07:32 AM

THANK YOU -dancerriley
the-CCRAK- valentine's card is sweet.

lorettal 02-21-2008 12:32 PM

Faith - thank-you for the SAH-WEET spring-a-lish card! So bright and happy!!!

Stamps'nCoffee 02-21-2008 02:08 PM

Well imagine my happy surprise to find not ONE, but TWO GORGEOUS cards in the mail today!!!!!!

Laura (Lov'nLife'nVegas) ~ LOVE this card....the sentiment is hilarious and somedays I really do think that with enough caffeine I might just take right over!!! LoL!! How cool is that coffee ring stamp?!?!?! Thank you so very much for thinkin' of me!!

Michelle (Michelle Redman) ~ You are such an awesome CCRAK'r!!!! Love the beautiful card....the polished stone flower with the 'emerald' center is absolutely stunning!! It looks gorgeous up on my wall unit!! You have no idea what a pleasure it is to still get the occasional RAK!!! Thank you so very, very much!!

You ladies made my day...the post mistress gave me a funny look when I picked up the mail! She said 'I thought the holidays were over!' I just happily explained about SCS and all the fabulous women on here!!! Thanks again!!

deipara 02-21-2008 07:04 PM

Michelle! I need to thank Michelle Redman for the beautiful card I received in the mail today! SO PRETTY and coppery!

Pinky 02-21-2008 07:45 PM

Lorettal--( Loretta)

I received my cupid package today from you and I want to thank you so much. I do not know how to attach a thumbnail to show, but I will describe them. I got basic grey paper, rub ons, stickles, brads, and buttons to match the brads. Thanks so much. When I find out how to attach a picture I will. Plus, I got a gorgeous card in my favorite colors!

Pinky

jostvig 02-22-2008 05:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kelly H (Post 8852827)
I received a second valentine card from Kathy - it's is SO cute! Thanks for thinking of me, again. I loved the Cuttlebug hearts.

see I knew I sent a few out to a couple of people thought I'ld remember who I guessed wrong, LOL.... Note to self...take notes...;)

markie's mom 02-22-2008 08:19 AM

Thank you Amanda (tropicalichick) BRAT! for the awesome thank you card! It's wonderful!!!
Here's a link to her gallery and the card:
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/...0&ppuser=91855

markie's mom 02-22-2008 08:22 AM

Thank you Jessica for the FANTASTIC CCRAK package of Clothespins and the AWESOME CARD!!! WOWWOWOWOWOWWOWOWOW!!! I love it!!! REAL STITCHING!!!

http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/...0&ppuser=84088

markie's mom 02-22-2008 08:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lorettal (Post 8859621)
Faith - thank-you for the SAH-WEET spring-a-lish card! So bright and happy!!!

You are welcome!:D

markie's mom 02-22-2008 08:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kelly H (Post 8852838)
I got a beautiful card from Faith with lots of layers and gorgeous colors. Thanks, Faith, it's always great to get a Faith original.

I'm glad you liked it! :D

jostvig 02-22-2008 01:36 PM

I was CCRAKED today
Faith thank you for the card
Jessica & Emily thanks for the Cards and Jessica the Clothes Pins,
are great....I think my ribbon will be very happy...
& Emily I think you are so lucky to have a friend
like Jessica
Melissa Thanks for the Thank you card,
I am so happy you liked your Cupidee Box

tropicalichick 02-22-2008 03:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by markie's mom (Post 8872741)
Thank you Amanda (tropicalichick) BRAT! for the awesome thank you card! It's wonderful!!!
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/...0&ppuser=91855

You're welcome Gma!! :)

tropicalichick 02-22-2008 03:53 PM

I got TWO cards from Michelle today!! :) Thank you so much Michelle for the gorgeous Bday card!! :) And thank u for the Cherish card filled with images!! WOW you rock!!!

tropicalichick 02-22-2008 03:54 PM

Sara thank u so much for the thank u card with images and brads inside!!! The card is just my style!!! Thanks!!!

imastampin 02-22-2008 06:52 PM

Wow, I got home from the funeral and had happy mail waiting for me. Thank you so much Amanda (tropicalichick) and MichelleRedman! I love the cards. Here is the the card from Amanda. I couldn't find your's in your gallery Michelle. I'll upload it to my rak gallery later.

Thanks you so much! I love them both.

jostvig 02-23-2008 09:18 AM

Thanks Jess, I postedthis in the Chatter thread, but thought I should post a link here also...thanks so much for making my ribbon more manageable and making it possible for me to buy More:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: 54 Pins used so far...LOL

markie's mom 02-23-2008 10:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jostvig (Post 8877187)
I was CCRAKED today
Faith thank you for the card
Jessica & Emily thanks for the Cards and Jessica the Clothes Pins,
are great....I think my ribbon will be very happy...
& Emily I think you are so lucky to have a friend
like Jessica
Melissa Thanks for the Thank you card,
I am so happy you liked your Cupidee Box

You are welcome, Kathy!:D

markie's mom 02-23-2008 10:05 AM

Thank you Emily for the CCRAK Thank you card! WOW! I love it!!!!!!!! You even used, GASP, Primas!!!! AND GEMSTONES!!!!! WHOA!!!!

markie's mom 02-23-2008 10:06 AM

Today, I received 3 cards, this is card #2...Sara, I love it! Cracked glass is one of my favorite techniques, so this is REALLY special to me, just like your note. You are a true and great friend! Thank you!

markie's mom 02-23-2008 10:07 AM

And, my final CCRAK came from a FORMER CCRAK, Karen-Imastampin! I love it!!! Thank you so much!

imastampin 02-23-2008 12:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by markie's mom (Post 8888693)
And, my final CCRAK came from a FORMER CCRAK, Karen-Imastampin! I love it!!! Thank you so much!

You are so welcome, but I'm still behind with you! lol I hope it brought a smile to your face! And I'm a current CCRAK member again! Wooo hooo!

StampingQueenJAR 02-23-2008 01:58 PM

Thank you Melissa for the awesome card!! Check out my CCRAK Gallery everyone! Thanks so much for thinking of me!

Kelly H 02-23-2008 03:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by divinelibrarian (Post 8788765)
And now, the big one, much-belated thanks for the deluge of birthday cards that I got. I cherish each and every one!

Barb: I love the pink and black! Thanks for the Bellas too--I'll get good use out of them!

Connie: I love the ribbon and the fun swirly embellie...is that a paperclip??

Crystal: Thanks for the fabulous black and teal card and all the lovely vellum flowers!

Sara: After all these years, the insomnia therapy still works! I also love the colors that you used on the card.

Emma: Your card is so simple and beautiful. I hope we can have a play date soon where you teach me everything you know and I make you cookies.

Kim: I loved your butterfly!

Faith: A million thanks for nineteen layers of love!

Kelly: Your card with the sassy colors and bright pattern reminds me so much of my time studying in Peru. I love your card!
Jess: I love your card...so intricate and beautiful

Riley: Your bugs are sooooo cute!

You're welcome, Liz. I'm glad that you liked it!

Kelly H 02-23-2008 03:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stampinsilvia (Post 8780498)
OKay bear with me since I have been a HUGE slacker in the thank you department!!!

I am just now getting around to taking down my Christmas cards... I know if FEBRUARY...but I just LOVE looking at them and it's such a shame I have to take them down at all! (hubby put in a request at the beginning of the week!)

So here goes! Thank you sooo much ladies for thinking of me! (hmmm at Christmas...sorry)

Tawanda Lives...so sparkly! I loved it
Kelly H...Where did you get the wide grosgrain ribbon?
Janet Murphey...Love the just chicken in...too cute
Lov'n Life n Vegas...WOW I ca not believe you made over 300...they are cute
Happy2stamp4ever...Love the one layer...the hole punches where my fav
depeira...love that tree with the pink sprklies
Michelleredman...the satin ribbon was stunning! great colors too
cmc2stamp...all I can say is WOW awesome shadow box!
tropicalchick...Love those snowmen! And they look adorable in pink & green
defoe...What a simple yet stunning card! Love the glitter around sentiment
Dawnmercedes...I love the beach and your card was perfect!
Markie'smom...Faith I love love love this set, and the embossing is perfect
Twinshappy...I love the city of David set, great colors and ribbon too!

And unfortunately I have a gorgeous card with no name on it :( but it used baroque motif white embossed and the colors are gable green, tempting turquoise and brilliant blue (a gorgeous color combo!) if this is yours, please let me know so I can properly thank you!

You're welcome, Silvia. I probably got the ribbon at Michael's or JoAnn's. Glad you liked it.

Kelly H 02-23-2008 03:49 PM

Thank You Debbie!

I thought I had already posted on this thread......but apparently I didn't. Thank you, so much, for the very cute Valentine card. I love the old fashioned valentine look to it. Thanks for thinking of me.