Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   Splitcoast Challenges (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/splitcoast-challenges-40/)
-   -   CCRAK Thank You Thread Part 3 (1/1/08) (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/splitcoast-challenges-40/ccrak-thank-you-thread-part-3-1-1-08-a-310820/)

happy2stamp4ever 02-11-2008 02:12 PM

Keri (stampinupconsultan) & Kathy (Ostvig)!

I received two cards last week! Ahh...I love happy mail days! =)

Keri - Thanks so much for the beautiful Roses in Winter Card...beautiful colors, I can't believe you cut all that out!! (dentist is tomorrow - :( !)

Kathy - Thanks so much for the cuttlebugged angel card - no matter where you got it - any card is appreciated by me - thanks for choosing that one for ME! :D

Ladies, you brought a smile to my face each of those days. I thank you sooo much for thinking of me...it means so much!

imastampin 02-11-2008 03:13 PM

So lovely - thanks Faith!

Another beautiful mail day here! Thank you so much Faith (markie's mom) for the lovely, lovely card. I appreciate getting such a gorgeous card in the mail. It's lovely. I couldn't find it in your gallery, but I did put it into my RAK album.

Thank you!

deipara 02-11-2008 06:26 PM

Thank you to Keri for the beautiful Thank You card. :)

tropicalichick 02-11-2008 07:30 PM

Billie!! Thank u so much for the bday card and images!! :) I can't wait to use them!! :)

cmc2stamp 02-11-2008 07:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tropicalichick (Post 8728255)
Riley-Thank you so much for the card. I love how u used the ribbon and all the scallops are great!

Debbie- Thank you so much for the Live Happy card and the starbucks card!!! YUMMY! The flowers with the burgundy brads are soo cute!

Jessica-Thank you so much for the adorable Delight in Life card. I love how the flowers are on dp!! So cute!!

Connie-WOW I sooo love the chipboard flower in purple!!! and the way u did the ribbon is so neat!! Thank you so much!!!!
Kelly-This card is so beautiful. Thank you so much for thinking of me on my day!

Melissa- Thanks so much for the Happy Birthday Wishes card! Love the piercing!! and thank you so much for the kind words inside!! :)

Gma-WOW What an awesome package!! Thank you so much for all the gooodies in that bag!!! I LOVE IT!! and the card is so adorable!! Great colors and coloring!!!

So glad you got it and liked it, Amanda! :)

markie's mom 02-12-2008 09:28 AM

Hi! Today I got some Happy Mail from CONNIE,(cmc2stamp)! WOW! I love this VSN card!!! It is FABULOUS in person!!! Your elephant is darling! Thank you so much for thinking of me!

markie's mom 02-12-2008 09:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by imastampin (Post 8735648)
Another beautiful mail day here! Thank you so much Faith (markie's mom) for the lovely, lovely card. I appreciate getting such a gorgeous card in the mail. It's lovely. I couldn't find it in your gallery, but I did put it into my RAK album.

Thank you!

You are so welcome!:D

cmc2stamp 02-12-2008 09:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by markie's mom (Post 8744598)
Hi! Today I got some Happy Mail from CONNIE,(cmc2stamp)! WOW! I love this VSN card!!! It is FABULOUS in person!!! Your elephant is darling! Thank you so much for thinking of me!

FAITH!!! So glad you got it! I thought I would send it to you since your challenge inspired it! Have a great day!

cmc2stamp 02-12-2008 09:50 AM

Kathy (jostvig)! Thank you so much so much for the adorable card! Love this layout! We are all feeling better this week. Thanks!

imastampin 02-12-2008 02:16 PM

Wow! Thanks Faith (Markie's Mom)

Wow! I got another of Faith's beautiful creations in my mailbox. I just love it Faith. I've put it in my RAK gallery for all to see. Thanks so much!

stampinupconsultan 02-12-2008 02:57 PM

2 thank you for today...

First is to Sara (deipara)... What an absolutely gorgeous card you sent me.. It is just beautiful.. The colors are amazing and in person it is phenomenal.. Thank you so much for thinking of me..

Second is to Faith (markie's mom) I received an awesome birthday card from Faith.. You all know that a card from her would be enough to make anyone's day, but she also send me a brand new tin of Hodgepodge Hardware for my birthday.. I can't say thank you enough hun... I love it and can't wait to play with it.. You rock!!! :)

dancerriley 02-12-2008 05:46 PM

Alrighty.. got a few thank yous...

Faith - thank you so much for the cute pink and black teddy bear birthday card you sent, it's sooo cute!

Connie - Wow, the birthday card you sent me is breath taking... I loooove the colors, layout, and the ribbon and brads! Thank you so much for thinking of me!

Cindy (mothermark) - Thank you for my "uncle" card... hahahahaha! I love it!!!!!!!!!!!! It was great to get it in the mail, it's truely a masterpiece! Thank you so much!

dancerriley 02-12-2008 05:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tropicalichick (Post 8728255)
Riley-Thank you so much for the card. I love how u used the ribbon and all the scallops are great!

Debbie- Thank you so much for the Live Happy card and the starbucks card!!! YUMMY! The flowers with the burgundy brads are soo cute!

Jessica-Thank you so much for the adorable Delight in Life card. I love how the flowers are on dp!! So cute!!

Connie-WOW I sooo love the chipboard flower in purple!!! and the way u did the ribbon is so neat!! Thank you so much!!!!

Kelly-This card is so beautiful. Thank you so much for thinking of me on my day!

Melissa- Thanks so much for the Happy Birthday Wishes card! Love the piercing!! and thank you so much for the kind words inside!! :)

Gma-WOW What an awesome package!! Thank you so much for all the gooodies in that bag!!! I LOVE IT!! and the card is so adorable!! Great colors and coloring!!!

so glad you got it! :)

dancerriley 02-12-2008 05:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by deipara (Post 8689550)
Riley, thank you for the beautiful color challenge card! I love it! :)

yay, i had to send it to ya :)

chdds 02-12-2008 06:12 PM

THANK YOU
Connie McCotter (aka) cmczstamp I love the RAK card.

stampin-sunnychick 02-12-2008 09:24 PM

cmc2stamp: Connie

Connie-

Thank you so much for thinking of me...I love your card. The colors are fabulous and the ribbon is absolutely divine! Awesome job!

Thanks again!

Grandmama BoBo 02-13-2008 08:07 AM

Thank you Kathleen-defoe-for the pretty card I received from you. It made my day.

Grandmama BoBo 02-13-2008 08:14 AM

Kim, Michelle, & Deborah(debils) You are all so welcome for your cards,

markie's mom 02-13-2008 01:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by imastampin (Post 8747969)
Wow! I got another of Faith's beautiful creations in my mailbox. I just love it Faith. I've put it in my RAK gallery for all to see. Thanks so much!

You are welcome!:D

markie's mom 02-13-2008 01:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stampinupconsultan (Post 8748456)
2 thank you for today...

First is to Sara (deipara)... What an absolutely gorgeous card you sent me.. It is just beautiful.. The colors are amazing and in person it is phenomenal.. Thank you so much for thinking of me..

Second is to Faith (markie's mom) I received an awesome birthday card from Faith.. You all know that a card from her would be enough to make anyone's day, but she also send me a brand new tin of Hodgepodge Hardware for my birthday.. I can't say thank you enough hun... I love it and can't wait to play with it.. You rock!!! :)

I'm so glad you got it!!! Happy Birthday!:D

markie's mom 02-13-2008 01:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dancerriley (Post 8750422)

Faith - thank you so much for the cute pink and black teddy bear birthday card you sent, it's sooo cute!

Connie - Wow, the birthday card you sent me is breath taking... I loooove the colors, layout, and the ribbon and brads! Thank you so much for thinking of me!

Cindy (mothermark) - Thank you for my "uncle" card... hahahahaha! I love it!!!!!!!!!!!! It was great to get it in the mail, it's truely a masterpiece! Thank you so much!

I'm glad you liked it!:-D

dawnmercedes 02-13-2008 01:19 PM

The other day I got an elegant valentine from Connie! Thanks so much for thinking of me. I loved the colors and the hat pin embellishment!

I didn't post a ty sooner b/c of the wonky site!

Pinky 02-13-2008 05:19 PM

Markie's Mom

Faith, I want to thank you for the beautiful card I received from you in the mail today. I love it and all those layers...such an awesome job, gf! Thanks for making my day!

Pinky

tropicalichick 02-13-2008 08:05 PM

Cupid

1 Attachment(s)
Thank you Emma soo much for all my goodies!! Those cookies!!!! OMG!! Yummmmm!! :) There sooooo peanut buttery!!

deipara 02-13-2008 08:23 PM

Thank you Manda!!!

2 Attachment(s)
My Cupid was Manda (tropicalichick) - even though she LIED earlier and told me she wasn't. :)

I am overwhelmed by what I got!!! I can't wait to play with my CB backgrounds. :)

dawnmercedes 02-13-2008 08:25 PM

KRADAKER....

1 Attachment(s)
Many thanks!

Kim was so thoughtful of what I'm "into" these days...and had a Girl Scout theme going on in my box! Wow...You are so kind.

Thanks for everything.

A GS Mug
2 pencils (See I said that it sounded like a pen was rattling around!)
GS rubons, stickers and acrylic stickers...to help me actually scrapbook for DD! (Thanks...b/c now I won't be so tempted to put a high bid on that SU Girl Scout set! haha.)
A gorgeous notebook using Embrace Life...
Some images from Embrace Life and Bellas...Love to take baths so the bath girl is super and that snow bunny girl caught my eye several times on blogs/SCS.

Some mini flowers and brads....(which, btw, I'm a fake SU demo...my stuff is not 100% SU so these will be well loved, horded and used!)

A bage of starbursts so I can refill my stamping treat jar...haha.

A mini travel size starburst container....

A LARGE European Chocolate bar...turns out to be 5 smaller sized bars!

A fun and happy valentine...just the kind that I like!

MANY, MANY thanks!

tropicalichick 02-13-2008 08:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by deipara (Post 8764206)
My Cupid was Manda (tropicalichick) - even though she LIED earlier and told me she wasn't. :)

I am overwhelmed by what I got!!! I can't wait to play with my CB backgrounds. :)

I had too!! you wanted it to be a surprise!! So I tried my hardest!!!
I'm so glad you like it all!! Dont eat all that candy!! and I'm sure there are enough CB backgrounds for a lifetime!! Happy Valentine's Day Sara!!!

Stampinsilvia 02-13-2008 08:33 PM

Thank you Thanks you Thankyou Pinky!!!

1 Attachment(s)
This is the package Pinky sent me for my cupid package... It ROCKS!!! I know I will be having LOTS of fun with my goodies...thanks again Pinky!!! I especially lvoe the Mags...perfecdt for more stamping ideas!!!

cmc2stamp 02-13-2008 08:33 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Woo Hoo, Billie you are soooo awesome! I can not believe you sent me nestablilites...you so did have to keep track of me!! Sorry it I made it hard for you!! :) I also got a beautiful card with embrace life and images too...I do not have this set...thanks so much, a baby clear stamp set, some very cool chip board embellies, and of course DARK CHOCOLATE!! MMMMM :) Thanks so much, Billie!! You ROCK!!

toknighton 02-13-2008 08:44 PM

2 Attachment(s)
I got quite the haul from my Cupid, Kathy (jostvig)...I am not convinced she stayed in the $15 limit, but I am loving all of it! Thanks so much Cupid Kathy!

Valentine socks
Dark chocolate pomegranate treats
Organic Dark chocolate bar
Craft mate (embellie container)
2 way glue pen
Foam dots
2 sheets of CB hearst BG cardfronts
Images from Bugs & Kisses
Icons (gem stickers)
Beaded bracelet
Candy
Stamped images from Bugs & Kisses
2 spools of Ribbon
A cool tin
Clear stamps and a block (these are my first...)

Attachment 82827

Attachment 82828

StampingQueenJAR 02-13-2008 08:52 PM

You guys are so funny!! It's not even 2/14 where some of you live -- teehee! You had to do the midnight EST thing -- the waiting is terrible, isn't it? I just got home, so am going to wait and open mine tomorrow!!

cmc2stamp 02-13-2008 09:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dancerriley (Post 8750422)

You are so welcome, Riley! I am so glad that you liked it!! Hope you have a fab b-day!

cmc2stamp 02-13-2008 09:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chdds (Post 8750785)
THANK YOU
Connie McCotter (aka) cmczstamp I love the RAK card.

You are very welcome! :)

cmc2stamp 02-13-2008 09:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stampin-sunnychick (Post 8752899)
Connie-

Thank you so much for thinking of me...I love your card. The colors are fabulous and the ribbon is absolutely divine! Awesome job!

Thanks again!

I am so glad you got it and like it, Tracy! Have a wonderful day!

cmc2stamp 02-13-2008 09:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dawnmercedes (Post 8759493)
The other day I got an elegant valentine from Connie! Thanks so much for thinking of me. I loved the colors and the hat pin embellishment!

I didn't post a ty sooner b/c of the wonky site!

You are welcome, Dawn! Glad you liked it!

cmc2stamp 02-13-2008 09:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by StampingQueenJAR (Post 8764549)
You guys are so funny!! It's not even 2/14 where some of you live -- teehee! You had to do the midnight EST thing -- the waiting is terrible, isn't it? I just got home, so am going to wait and open mine tomorrow!!

Yes we did, Judy! It was a BLAST!!! Such a great idea! Thanks!

cmc2stamp 02-13-2008 09:20 PM

FAITH!!!

I want to thank you so much, Faith (markie's mom) for, not one, but TWO wonderful cards!! Love the sparkle and hardware on the doodle this (or that I can not keep those strait!), and the sea shell card...breath taking...so love the colors and the technique you did (is it ISS?) looks just like the inside of a sea shell!!

Thank you sooo much!

cmc2stamp 02-13-2008 09:21 PM

Debbie (Tawanda Lives)

Debbie, thank you so much for the fantastic valentine card...What a great idea to put the pocket heart on the doily!! Such a cute little tag too! Thanks sooo much!!

jostvig 02-13-2008 10:46 PM

My Cupid Faith

1 Attachment(s)
Thanks so much for the great Cupid Box, it is wonderful I love it....I need to get a proper Thank you in the Mail...Until then Thanks so much you are very thoughtful..

Hope you're feeling better....

Emma F 02-14-2008 02:30 AM

LIZ THE DIVINE! AKA Emma's Cupid!!!

1 Attachment(s)
Liz, you are SO SWEET to send me such a wonderful box of goodies! It is fantastic! Here's what I got:
Beautifully decorated tin, pop dots, zots, tacky tape, paper pad, mini clips, candles, London embellies, 2 stamps, gel pens!
What a sweetheart you are ... DD was v. interested in the library info so we'll be coming on over shortly!
Thanks also for the long letter which I really appreciated. You're the best!