Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   Splitcoast Challenges (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/splitcoast-challenges-40/)
-   -   CCRAK Thank You Thread Part 3 (1/1/08) (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/splitcoast-challenges-40/ccrak-thank-you-thread-part-3-1-1-08-a-310820/)

imastampin 03-03-2008 01:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dancerriley (Post 8982229)
*Karen, I loooooove the card you sent, the colors are great on it! Thank you for thinking of me!

You are so welcome Riley. I'm glad you liked it.

Hugs,
Karen

kradaker 03-03-2008 02:36 PM

Thanks Dawn Mercedes

I received the awesome bella card today. I know...funny to say thank you for the thank you...but I love it!

:p

BSDemonstrators 03-03-2008 04:06 PM

Thank you Chdds for the pretty card I received today! I think it so sweet!

rhondag 03-04-2008 04:49 PM

Great big thank yous for some cute cards today!

Thank you DawnMercedes for the Always card made with a color challenge that I flippantly threw out there!!! Wow! Such fantastic details--gorgeous piercing and lovely cutting work! You really made these colors shine! Definitely showing it off to my stamping girls on Thursday!

Thank you to Amanda/tropicalichick for the adorable One Of A Kind card! Fun colors and super cute design! I appreciate you thinking of me!

Thanks ladies!

tropicalichick 03-04-2008 10:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rhondag (Post 9024859)
Great big thank yous for some cute cards today!

Thank you DawnMercedes for the Always card made with a color challenge that I flippantly threw out there!!! Wow! Such fantastic details--gorgeous piercing and lovely cutting work! You really made these colors shine! Definitely showing it off to my stamping girls on Thursday!

Thank you to Amanda/tropicalichick for the adorable One Of A Kind card! Fun colors and super cute design! I appreciate you thinking of me!

Thanks ladies!

You're welcome!! Glad u enjoyed it!

StampingQueenJAR 03-05-2008 09:08 AM

dawnmercedes

Dawn, Thank you so much for the images and for the fantastic card! I love it so much!! Hope you are feeling better!

defoe 03-05-2008 08:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dancerriley (Post 8951000)
Kathleen - thank you sooooooooo much for the beautiful birthday card. I really love it, the colors and layout are fantastic. Thanks again!

You are welcome, glad that you like it!

StampingQueenJAR 03-06-2008 12:56 AM

Kathleen, Thank you for the lovely card I rec'd yesterday! I love those colors! You are so thoughtful!

happy2stamp4ever 03-06-2008 02:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dancerriley (Post 8982229)
I have a bunch of thank yous today.... you guys are so awesome!

*Laura (Lovin Life n Vegas), thank you for the great card you sent me! I loved it!

*Kathleen (defoe), the card you send was awesome, i loved it! thank you so much!

*Kathy (jostvig), I loooved the card you sent, the cuttlebug backgrounds are awesome, thank you for thinking of me!! Also, thank you for the awesome rain dots!

*Loretta, thank you for the great card, it brightened my day! Thank you for thinking of me on my birthday!

*Karen, I loooooove the card you sent, the colors are great on it! Thank you for thinking of me!

*Kelly, I love the purple card you sent... it's beautiful! Thank you for thinking of me for my birthday!

*Crystal, I know you have had sooo much going on and I feel so special that you took time to think of me on my birthday. The card you sent is lovely and I loove the design, thank you!!

*Billie, thank you sooooo much for the card, it's so awesome!!! Thanks for thinking of me!!!!!

THANK YOU ALL!!!!

You're so welcome, Riley! Glad you got it & like it! =)

myboys 03-07-2008 03:06 AM

Connie, you are so awesome. I love that card and oh my, people don't know what this looks like IRL. I am lucky and you are sweet. I will upload this weekend. Thanks so much!!

myboys 03-07-2008 03:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by toknighton (Post 8944796)
for the awesomely bradded card I got today...it is so fun, nonstandard size, heart and round brads all over and it came in a clear envie...LOVE those! Thanks so much for thinking of me. It was a crazy, busy day and I needed some happy mail, thanks friend!

Your so welcome

myboys 03-07-2008 03:08 AM

I also have a thank you to Kathy for a sweet card she sent a few days ago also. So so sweet and thank you. I can't wait to meet

markie's mom 03-07-2008 08:01 AM

Thank you Jessica for the BEST CARD YOU EVER MADE! LOL! I love it even more in person! WOW! It sparkles!

Thanks!

defoe 03-07-2008 03:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by StampingQueenJAR (Post 9044153)
Kathleen, Thank you for the lovely card I rec'd yesterday! I love those colors! You are so thoughtful!

You are welcome, glad that you liked it.

Tawanda Lives 03-07-2008 07:34 PM

Amanda and Dempsi

Thank you so much for the wonderful card I so needed a pick me up and it did the trick....I just love that elephant and love the great dp you used to paper piece him (did Dempsi pick it out?)..lol. I so value your friendshiip too kiddo. I miss you and hope to see you in chat soon until then take care :)

tropicalichick 03-08-2008 08:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tawanda Lives (Post 9071383)
Thank you so much for the wonderful card I so needed a pick me up and it did the trick....I just love that elephant and love the great dp you used to paper piece him (did Dempsi pick it out?)..lol. I so value your friendshiip too kiddo. I miss you and hope to see you in chat soon until then take care :)

You're so welcome!! I hope to see you in chat soon!! Hope you and the family are doing great! XoXo

happy2stamp4ever 03-08-2008 09:06 AM

Kathy (jostvig)!

Kathy,

I got your sweet spring-y card this week!!!! Thanks so much! I LOVE happy mail...and yours brightened my day! =) LOVE the swiss dots! =)

Thanks again!
Crystal

jostvig 03-08-2008 10:39 AM

your welcome Crystal,

Great Picture I might have to have you take more of them for me;)

jostvig 03-08-2008 10:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by myboys (Post 9059233)
I also have a thank you to Kathy for a sweet card she sent a few days ago also. So so sweet and thank you. I can't wait to meet

you're welcome,

it was so nice to get them all made for every one....Now I just need to get them all mailed....:rolleyes:

imastampin 03-08-2008 06:54 PM

Thanks Jessica!!!!

Woooo hoooo, I won Jessica's card of the week! It's gorgeous Jess. Thanks so much for sending it to me! I love it! You can see it here: http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/...0&ppuser=84088

Isn't it a beauty? You brightened my day Jessica.

Hugs,
Karen

defoe 03-09-2008 01:28 PM

TU deipara

Thank you Sara *deipara* for the awesome birthday card that I received last week. It was so special to receive it on the actual day, especially when Canada Post is so slow in delivery. Thanks again!

defoe 03-09-2008 01:31 PM

TU MichelleRedman

Thank you Michelle for the awesome birthday card that I also received on the actual day. I really like the colour combination you used and the way you used this stamp set. The flowers and butterfly are perfectly placed over the orange tiles. BEAUTIFUL!!!! Thanks again.

deipara 03-09-2008 06:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by defoe (Post 9088794)
Thank you Sara *deipara* for the awesome birthday card that I received last week. It was so special to receive it on the actual day, especially when Canada Post is so slow in delivery. Thanks again!

You're welcome Kathleen! I'm glad it got to you on time!

Pinky 03-10-2008 10:34 AM

Mama Kim (Kim)

Thanks so much for the cutest birthday card. I love the colors and the little poem inside was too cool. Thanks for making my day and for sending me some snail mail!

Pinky

defoe 03-10-2008 07:32 PM

Thank you Emma F for the ever so cute and soft birthday card. It arrived today and I just love it. There are mutliple layers on the background and in the flower and it is every so cute IRL. Thanks again!

defoe 03-10-2008 07:34 PM

Thank you Amanda *tropicalichick* for the awesome birthday card that I received today. There are many layers to this card and they have all come together beautifully and the ribbon is perfect!!!! Thanks for thinking of me.

Tawanda Lives 03-10-2008 10:48 PM

Kathy /jostvig

Kathy thank you so much for the awesome anniversary card...that little pickup never looked to good. I just love the colors and the great textures (is this a new cb ef?) and layering and the ribbon is just the right finishing touch...my dh thought is was so sweet of you to honor our special day...20 years and still counting..lol...I am very blessed :)

stampinupconsultan 03-11-2008 06:01 AM

I am so sorry, but things on my end of the world have been pretty rough lately so I apologize profusely for posting so late on some of these cards.. Let me tell you that EVERY one of these cards couldn't have come at a more PERFECT time. So thank you to the following for thinking of me:

Kathy (jostvig) Wonderful Easter card and I love how you did the grass

Jessica (knutsen) What an awesome card.. I miss you too hun.. I hope to catch back up REALLY soon.. :)

Karen (imastampin) Gorgeous card.. You must tell me how you got the cracked look and the curled ribbon.. Just gorgeous!!!

Kathy (jostvig) Wonderful birthday card. Thought it was a Faith card at first.. So many WONDERFUL layers.. And thank you for the package of gems. They will go to good use :)

Loretta (lorettal) Thank you so much for the birthday card hun.. Was such a nice thought and the card is beautiful.. The embossed tres chic is fabulous!!!

Kelly (kellyh) Thank you for the birthday card.. What a gorgeous contrast to use black and river rock.. Such a beauty!!!

Billie (myboys) No such thing as a total case.. You did an awesome job on this card.. Thank you so much for thinking of me.

Karen (imastampin) Thank you so much for the wonderful birthday card.. The colors on this card are so bright and cheery.. I love it and the purple gingham is fantastic... :)

Crystal (happy2stamp4ever) Thank you so much for such a wonderful birthday card.. And thank you so much for all the vellum flowers.. They are awesome..

Amanda (tropicalichik)aka twinny Thank you thank you thank you so a wonderful package for my birthday.. I have already put the frame up in my stamp room and used the cb... How awesome to have such a wonderful friend and Twin like you. The card is beautiful and I love the colors...You know how much I love Bacis Gray.. Thanks so much.. I just wish I could have been more on the ball about getting your gift out to you.. :( bad me... You will have it soon... I PROMISE!!!!

Thank you everyone for thinking of me.. It means to much to open my mailbox to cards from people you only know via the internet.. It has had such an impact on my life.. Thank you all!!!

jostvig 03-11-2008 06:38 AM

you're welcome Debbie Congrats

jostvig 03-11-2008 06:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stampinupconsultan (Post 9111186)
.....Kathy (jostvig) Wonderful Easter card and I love how you did the grass......

you're welcome so happy it got there

tropicalichick 03-11-2008 09:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by defoe (Post 9108269)
Thank you Amanda *tropicalichick* for the awesome birthday card that I received today. There are many layers to this card and they have all come together beautifully and the ribbon is perfect!!!! Thanks for thinking of me.

You're welcome!! Glad it got to you in time!! :)

tropicalichick 03-11-2008 09:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stampinupconsultan (Post 9111186)
I am so sorry, but things on my end of the world have been pretty rough lately so I apologize profusely for posting so late on some of these cards.. Let me tell you that EVERY one of these cards couldn't have come at a more PERFECT time. So thank you to the following for thinking of me:

Kathy (jostvig) Wonderful Easter card and I love how you did the grass

Jessica (knutsen) What an awesome card.. I miss you too hun.. I hope to catch back up REALLY soon.. :)

Karen (imastampin) Gorgeous card.. You must tell me how you got the cracked look and the curled ribbon.. Just gorgeous!!!

Kathy (jostvig) Wonderful birthday card. Thought it was a Faith card at first.. So many WONDERFUL layers.. And thank you for the package of gems. They will go to good use :)

Loretta (lorettal) Thank you so much for the birthday card hun.. Was such a nice thought and the card is beautiful.. The embossed tres chic is fabulous!!!

Kelly (kellyh) Thank you for the birthday card.. What a gorgeous contrast to use black and river rock.. Such a beauty!!!

Billie (myboys) No such thing as a total case.. You did an awesome job on this card.. Thank you so much for thinking of me.

Karen (imastampin) Thank you so much for the wonderful birthday card.. The colors on this card are so bright and cheery.. I love it and the purple gingham is fantastic... :)

Crystal (happy2stamp4ever) Thank you so much for such a wonderful birthday card.. And thank you so much for all the vellum flowers.. They are awesome..

Amanda (tropicalichik)aka twinny Thank you thank you thank you so a wonderful package for my birthday.. I have already put the frame up in my stamp room and used the cb... How awesome to have such a wonderful friend and Twin like you. The card is beautiful and I love the colors...You know how much I love Bacis Gray.. Thanks so much.. I just wish I could have been more on the ball about getting your gift out to you.. :( bad me... You will have it soon... I PROMISE!!!!

Thank you everyone for thinking of me.. It means to much to open my mailbox to cards from people you only know via the internet.. It has had such an impact on my life.. Thank you all!!!

You're welcome Twinny...Glad u enjoyed your day!

tropicalichick 03-11-2008 12:50 PM

Crystal thank u so much for the adorable Veggie Card!! NO everything isn't planted yet but hopefully this weekend. The picture of Amanda is adorable!! She is so cute!! I will put it on the frig next to Markie's hehe!!!

tracymum 03-11-2008 02:46 PM

Kathy:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: Thank you so much for my first CCRAK. There has been excitement like you would not believe in this house!! My DH just shook his head at my screams of delight:mrgreen: A real card from a SC friend!! I love the CB background. I so have to get me one.......I'm doing research about whether it is cheaper to get it here or sent from there. Thanks again my awesome friend. It was lovely to have a reminder of spring as we are in autumn and heading into winter before too long.

jostvig 03-11-2008 03:52 PM

that was so quick tracy only a week, see Austrailia is closer than I thought...LOL And I so need to remember the switch in seasons, but it is still easter there right?...LOL

WonkaIsMyCat 03-12-2008 06:57 PM

Kathy (jostvig) --

Thanks for the super cute Easter card. I really, really love it!!

divinelibrarian 03-12-2008 07:14 PM

The pigeon arriveth...

Laura: Your birthday card FINALLY made it. I have no idea what took it so long, but it made my day. Love the pearl brad, the watercoloring and the little stamp set. Thanks so much for thinking of me, even if it took two months to get here...did they replace your mailperson with a carrier pigeon?

deipara 03-12-2008 08:08 PM

Manda, Thank you for the absolutely gorgeous Embrace Life card. I love it and thank you for the good thoughts on the job.

tracymum 03-12-2008 09:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jostvig (Post 9117963)
that was so quick tracy only a week, see Austrailia is closer than I thought...LOL And I so need to remember the switch in seasons, but it is still easter there right?...LOL

I love getting cards that remind me of what things are happening over there!! It is Easter here next weekend! Bring on the choc:mrgreen:

tracymum 03-12-2008 09:19 PM

Billie(myboys) Thank you so much for my package. It was so generous of you. I know the postage was huge! You really blessed me and my MIL. We drooled for hours over the catty. I am so going to play with those images SOON. Your card is soooo cute. Love the simplicity of the colours....i really am a pink girl! And how cute is that little one on the front???? What did you use to do the black scallop?? Is it a huge punch? Thanks again for being such a wonderful friend.