Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   Splitcoast Challenges (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/splitcoast-challenges-40/)
-   -   CCRAK Thank You Thread Part 3 (1/1/08) (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/splitcoast-challenges-40/ccrak-thank-you-thread-part-3-1-1-08-a-310820/)

markie's mom 02-07-2008 08:33 AM

Holy Moly!!! I received 4 CCRAK's today!!! My postal carrier was grinning like a fool! He said, "I guess your are getting back cards from the folks you are always sending them to, huh? That's good! I have job security!"

It's sad that people are so consumed with email, that simple cards are not being sent....

Personally, I send 14-20 cards to people every WEEK. It love to write brief notes, and know that most of the cards will end up in the weekly trash, but at least the folks who receive the cards know that I cared enough to send them...

Okay, I'm off my soapbox! LOL!

markie's mom 02-07-2008 08:35 AM

Thank you Dawn, (dawnmercedes), for sending my the candy heart jar card! I LOVE it!!! (Down to earth???? Me???) LOL!

You are such a great friend! >>>>

markie's mom 02-07-2008 08:36 AM

Sara!!! Thank you for the funky card! I love it! HEEHEE! Coffee!!!LOL!

YOU ROCK!

markie's mom 02-07-2008 08:38 AM

Jessica! WOW! Thank you so much for sending such a FANTASTIC card to me! WOW! REAL stitching!!!! Your cards are so full of LIFE!

Thanks so much!

jostvig 02-07-2008 11:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by markie's mom (Post 8684995)
Holy Moly!!! I received 4 CCRAK's today!!! My postal carrier was grinning like a fool! He said, "I guess your are getting back cards from the folks you are always sending them to, huh? That's good! I have job security!"

It's sad that people are so consumed with email, that simple cards are not being sent....

Personally, I send 14-20 cards to people every WEEK. It love to write brief notes, and know that most of the cards will end up in the weekly trash, but at least the folks who receive the cards know that I cared enough to send them...

Okay, I'm off my soapbox! LOL!

Wow Faith maybe I can be like you when My DS gets in school..I can only manange 6-8 cards....

jostvig 02-07-2008 11:55 AM

DAWN: Such a cute troll card...
the sentiment is so cute and probably true for all we know...LOL...and I so should have got that french script background when I had a chance...Love it
Thank You

tropicalichick 02-07-2008 02:23 PM

I have a few thank you's here.

GMA-Thank you for the Valentines Day card, now where is my bday card first?? lol Its very cute!!! Thanks!!

Kathy-Loved the card and the little jewels! Can't wait to use them.

Crystal-The card is awesome!! Love the dp and the ribbon!! Thank u so much!!

Now I'm off to ride in my car Crystal gave me to find a hot guy (thats what she wrote inside hahaah)

Beep Beep see ya all later **WAVING**

deipara 02-07-2008 02:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by markie's mom (Post 8685035)
Sara!!! Thank you for the funky card! I love it! HEEHEE! Coffee!!!LOL!

YOU ROCK!

I sent it on Monday and you have it already? WOW! Yay for fast mail service.

deipara 02-07-2008 02:52 PM

Riley, thank you for the beautiful color challenge card! I love it! :)

imastampin 02-07-2008 04:56 PM

Thanks Faith (Markie's Mom)

Oooooooo eeeeeeee, I got one of Faith's cards today. It looks so much better irl it's unbelievable. Wow! And it is not nearly as heavy as I thought it would be with all these layers!

Thanks so much Faith. I love being able to see one of your beautiful creations up close and personal! It's awesome. Here is the card she sent to me.

Hugs,
Karen

kradaker 02-08-2008 12:14 AM

Thank you Jessica!!!

Thanks so much for the CCRAK Jessica! aka knutsen24! It was so nice to receive mail today that wasn't junk!!! It was so cute because the kids each received a card with money in it from my Aunt for Valentines day! Well, Tiffy picked up the gorgeous card you made and kept on asking "Mine?? Mine??" Of course I told her no and put it up high. She loves to take my cards apart along with the stamps! Stinker!

Thanks again Jess! I love it! :D

cmc2stamp 02-08-2008 07:00 AM

Amanda (tropicalichick)! Thank you so much for the beautiful embrace life card...LOVE the scalloped rectangle...woo hoo nestabilities!! :)

cmc2stamp 02-08-2008 07:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kradaker (Post 8651039)
;)

Thanks to everyone who sent me all of they great Birthday Cards! There is a long list here...

http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/...8566?cat=11683 Connie - cmcstamper sent me this wonderful card! I love the flower embellies on it and the colors are pretty cool too! Thanks Connie!

I am so lucky to have such warm and talanted friends! Thanks again ladies! See you in the threads!

You are so welcome, Kim!! Glad you liked it! :)

tropicalichick 02-08-2008 08:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cmc2stamp (Post 8697620)
Amanda (tropicalichick)! Thank you so much for the beautiful embrace life card...LOVE the scalloped rectangle...woo hoo nestabilities!! :)

I KNEW I just had to send that to YOU!!! Glad you got it!!! :)

Knutsen24 02-08-2008 09:00 AM

Faith and Kim, I'm so glad that you guys liked your cards!

Knutsen24 02-08-2008 09:03 AM

Sara, thank you so much for the cute animal card. I love what you wrote on the inside lol!

Dawn thank you for the elephant I love the detail that you put into it, it's great!

markie's mom 02-08-2008 09:32 AM

WOW! Thank you KellyH for the awesome Thank You card! I love it!!! Please tell your friend that #1 is the easiest! LOL! (I hope you remember what YOU wrote so you'll get that! LOL!)

Thanks again!

dawnmercedes 02-08-2008 11:53 AM

Thanks for the card Karen! (Not even on the CCRAK list right now..hehe.)

Today was one of those days that I just wanted something in my mail box...and sure enough...you brightened my day! Thanks!

jostvig 02-08-2008 12:39 PM

Kathleen,

Thanks for the card...so sweet...I can see I am going to need some kind of display thing to show off these cards...

imastampin 02-09-2008 11:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dawnmercedes (Post 8701221)
Thanks for the card Karen! (Not even on the CCRAK list right now..hehe.)

Today was one of those days that I just wanted something in my mail box...and sure enough...you brightened my day! Thanks!

Dawn,
I'm so glad it brightened your day. That was my intention!

toknighton 02-09-2008 06:02 PM

Thanks to Billie (myboys)

for this cracked glass lighthouse CCRAK card I got yesterday! I haven't gotten or sent cards in awhile, so it was really nice! Now you've inspired me to send something off too...next Monday I am off and running!

toknighton 02-09-2008 06:04 PM

Thanks to Connie (cmc2stamp)

For this lovely hummingbird card with basic gray and pomegranate, it is shimmery and yummy! thanks for brightening my headachey day!

stampinupconsultan 02-09-2008 09:49 PM

Today was a wonderful happy mail day...

First thank you Dawn (dawnmercedes) for a gorgeous card... I can't believe you gave away your dahlia.. :) Great job with the dahlia and the colors.. Just a beautiful card and I am honored to have been the recipient...

Secondly, thank you so much Jess (knutsen24) for the wonderful box of goodies.. You are such a thoughtful person and I am so blessed to call you my friend... My boys are loving the crayons and cards.. Thank you so much for thinking of them as well.. I loved everything you sent me..

Last but definitely not least, Thank you Michelle (michelle redman) for the wonderful valentine's blocks.. They are just perfect you can't even tell you stamped them.. Thank you so much for thinking of me and putting so much time and effort into them and sending them to me.. You are a wonderful person with a generous and giving heart.. Thank you!!!

markie's mom 02-10-2008 05:48 AM

Keri! (stampinupconsultan) Thank you so much for the awesome Toile card! I love it! The colors and layout are awesome! Thank you!!!!

markie's mom 02-10-2008 05:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by imastampin (Post 8691336)
Oooooooo eeeeeeee, I got one of Faith's cards today. It looks so much better irl it's unbelievable. Wow! And it is not nearly as heavy as I thought it would be with all these layers!

Thanks so much Faith. I love being able to see one of your beautiful creations up close and personal! It's awesome. Here is the card she sent to me.

Hugs,
Karen

Karen, I'm so glad you liked it!:D

Kelly H 02-10-2008 09:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by markie's mom (Post 8699349)
WOW! Thank you KellyH for the awesome Thank You card! I love it!!! Please tell your friend that #1 is the easiest! LOL! (I hope you remember what YOU wrote so you'll get that! LOL!)

Thanks again!

Thank YOU, Faith! I remember, and my friend thought that your cards looked much more complicated than a #1. =)

Babsnelson 02-10-2008 10:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cmc2stamp (Post 8599907)
Barb, thank you so much for the lovely sassy stems card!! Fantastic watercoloring, and I love the colors!!

Glad you liked it Connie - I just adore that set!!

Babsnelson 02-10-2008 10:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kradaker (Post 8651095)
Barb Nelson sent me this great Bella transparent card! Isn't it great! Thanks Barb for sending me the card and all of the images!

I just love that Bella - she's my fave.....and she was crying out to be an acetate card!! Glad you liked her.

MichelleRedman 02-10-2008 11:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stampinupconsultan (Post 8717710)
Today was a wonderful happy mail day...

First thank you Dawn (dawnmercedes) for a gorgeous card... I can't believe you gave away your dahlia.. :) Great job with the dahlia and the colors.. Just a beautiful card and I am honored to have been the recipient...

Secondly, thank you so much Jess (knutsen24) for the wonderful box of goodies.. You are such a thoughtful person and I am so blessed to call you my friend... My boys are loving the crayons and cards.. Thank you so much for thinking of them as well.. I loved everything you sent me..

Last but definitely not least, Thank you Michelle (michelle redman) for the wonderful valentine's blocks.. They are just perfect you can't even tell you stamped them.. Thank you so much for thinking of me and putting so much time and effort into them and sending them to me.. You are a wonderful person with a generous and giving heart.. Thank you!!!

So glad you got them and so happy you like them!!! Your welcome!!

MichelleRedman 02-10-2008 11:58 AM

Hey there!! Believe it or not I am still getting B-day cards!! It is so wonderful for one's b-day to last so long!! I have a few others that I forgot to post Thank you's for too!!

Kathy(jostvig)- Thank you for your sweet card!! Love your layout!! and also lovin' all the little goodies you sent with it!! TYTYTY!!!
Connie(cmc2stamp)- Absolutely GORGEOUS!! Thank you so much!! How did make it?? Is it masked?? and how?? TYTYTY!!!
Kelly(Kelly H)- Beautiful creation!! Love the daisy DP!! TYTYTY!!!
Jessica(Knutsen24)- Thank you for the awesome card!! and my b-day is definately lasting extra long!! LOL TYTYTY!!!
Debbie(Twanda Lives)- Thank you so much my great friend for the beautiful b-day card I got yesterday and for the awesome ribbons too!! I used one of them on my card I made today and I have ideas for the other 2 as well!! TYTYTY!!!

Everyone have a GREAT day and thank you so much for being such awesome friends!!! kiss kiss!!

cmc2stamp 02-10-2008 05:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by toknighton (Post 8715467)
For this lovely hummingbird card with basic gray and pomegranate, it is shimmery and yummy! thanks for brightening my headachey day!

I so glad you like it..and so sorry to hear about the headachey day!!

cmc2stamp 02-10-2008 05:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MichelleRedman (Post 8721845)
Hey there!! Believe it or not I am still getting B-day cards!! It is so wonderful for one's b-day to last so long!! I have a few others that I forgot to post Thank you's for too!!

Kathy(jostvig)- Thank you for your sweet card!! Love your layout!! and also lovin' all the little goodies you sent with it!! TYTYTY!!!
Connie(cmc2stamp)- Absolutely GORGEOUS!! Thank you so much!! How did make it?? Is it masked?? and how?? TYTYTY!!!Kelly(Kelly H)- Beautiful creation!! Love the daisy DP!! TYTYTY!!!
Jessica(Knutsen24)- Thank you for the awesome card!! and my b-day is definately lasting extra long!! LOL TYTYTY!!!
Debbie(Twanda Lives)- Thank you so much my great friend for the beautiful b-day card I got yesterday and for the awesome ribbons too!! I used one of them on my card I made today and I have ideas for the other 2 as well!! TYTYTY!!!

Everyone have a GREAT day and thank you so much for being such awesome friends!!! kiss kiss!!

You are so welcome...glad you liked it. I did the retiform technique on this card, you can check it out here.

tropicalichick 02-10-2008 07:54 PM

Birthday Card Thank You's

Riley-Thank you so much for the card. I love how u used the ribbon and all the scallops are great!

Debbie- Thank you so much for the Live Happy card and the starbucks card!!! YUMMY! The flowers with the burgundy brads are soo cute!

Jessica-Thank you so much for the adorable Delight in Life card. I love how the flowers are on dp!! So cute!!

Connie-WOW I sooo love the chipboard flower in purple!!! and the way u did the ribbon is so neat!! Thank you so much!!!!

Kelly-This card is so beautiful. Thank you so much for thinking of me on my day!

Melissa- Thanks so much for the Happy Birthday Wishes card! Love the piercing!! and thank you so much for the kind words inside!! :)

Gma-WOW What an awesome package!! Thank you so much for all the gooodies in that bag!!! I LOVE IT!! and the card is so adorable!! Great colors and coloring!!!

tropicalichick 02-10-2008 07:55 PM

Dawn thank you so much for the Valentines Day card. Love how u embossed the gum ball machine!! So sweet! ;)

Kelly H 02-10-2008 11:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MichelleRedman (Post 8721845)

Connie(cmc2stamp)- Absolutely GORGEOUS!! Thank you so much!! How did make it?? Is it masked?? and how?? TYTYTY!!!
Kelly(Kelly H)- Beautiful creation!! Love the daisy DP!! TYTYTY!!!

I'm glad you got it Michelle, sorry it was so late for your special day.

Kelly H 02-11-2008 12:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tropicalichick (Post 8728255)
Riley-Thank you so much for the card. I love how u used the ribbon and all the scallops are great!

Debbie- Thank you so much for the Live Happy card and the starbucks card!!! YUMMY! The flowers with the burgundy brads are soo cute!

Jessica-Thank you so much for the adorable Delight in Life card. I love how the flowers are on dp!! So cute!!

Connie-WOW I sooo love the chipboard flower in purple!!! and the way u did the ribbon is so neat!! Thank you so much!!!!

Kelly-This card is so beautiful. Thank you so much for thinking of me on my day!

Melissa- Thanks so much for the Happy Birthday Wishes card! Love the piercing!! and thank you so much for the kind words inside!! :)

Gma-WOW What an awesome package!! Thank you so much for all the gooodies in that bag!!! I LOVE IT!! and the card is so adorable!! Great colors and coloring!!!

I'm glad you got it, Amanda, sorry it wasn't there in time for your birthday.

Emma F 02-11-2008 05:44 AM

TROPICALICHICK

Hi Amanda

Thanks so much for the BEAUTIFUL Thank You card. So sweet of you to thank me before you've even opened up your cupid box of goodies!!!! Shall I send the card back if you don't like what I made?!!! HAHAHAHAHA!

You're a sweetheart! Hugs,

markie's mom 02-11-2008 10:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tropicalichick (Post 8728255)

Hey, happy belated B-Day!:D

dawnmercedes 02-11-2008 01:07 PM

My mail box was filled with fun cards today!

Thanks Kathy for the Valentine card! I like the layout and I'll have to CASE it soon!

Double thanks goes to Keri for TWO cards from her...in my box the same day. I love the pinks and reds and guavas along with the flowers! Very sweet and well done.

Thanks for thinking of me ladies!

happy2stamp4ever 02-11-2008 02:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tropicalichick (Post 8689278)
I have a few thank you's here.

GMA-Thank you for the Valentines Day card, now where is my bday card first?? lol Its very cute!!! Thanks!!

Kathy-Loved the card and the little jewels! Can't wait to use them.

Crystal-The card is awesome!! Love the dp and the ribbon!! Thank u so much!!

Now I'm off to ride in my car Crystal gave me to find a hot guy (thats what she wrote inside hahaah)

Beep Beep see ya all later **WAVING**

Actually LOL right now...glad you liked it! ;-) Hope you are able to use the 'stuff', too! =)