Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   Splitcoast Challenges (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/splitcoast-challenges-40/)
-   -   CCRAK Thank You Thread Part 3 (1/1/08) (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/splitcoast-challenges-40/ccrak-thank-you-thread-part-3-1-1-08-a-310820/)

markie's mom 01-09-2008 09:12 AM

Today I received my first Christmas card for 2008! JK! LOL!

Keri, (stampinupconsultant), this is wonderful! (we have horrible mail service here-TRAINING ROUTE!!!)!

Thanks for thinking of me!

defoe 01-09-2008 04:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MichelleRedman (Post 8278901)
Hello Hello Everyone!! I apologize for not getting to all of make Thank You's!! It was crazy here at the homestead!! When the girls are not in school, I don't get to be on the puter at all!! So here I am sending out my Thank You's!!

Kathleen(defoe)- Jesus IS the reason for the Season!! Thank you so much for your card!!

Awesome!! Got it done!! And with all the Thank You's said, I would like to say "Your Welcome" to all who thanked me!! I had fun making and sending all my cards to my wonderful SCS friends!! I am truely blessed to have been introduced to this site and meeting such amazing and beautiful people!! Hope you all have a GREAT stamping year in 2008!!

Love you all!!

Glad that you got the card and your welcome!!!!

Pinky 01-09-2008 05:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MichelleRedman (Post 8278901)
Hello Hello Everyone!! I apologize for not getting to all of make Thank You's!! It was crazy here at the homestead!! When the girls are not in school, I don't get to be on the puter at all!! So here I am sending out my Thank You's!!

Kathleen(defoe)- Jesus IS the reason for the Season!! Thank you so much for your card!!

Tracy(stampin-sunnychick)- Your Christmas Bella is too cute!! Thank you very much!!

Dawn(dawnmercedes)- Lovin' your super Bella!! Hope you had a super Christmas also!! Thanks!!

Sara(deipara)- I love your embossed snowflake creation!! Thank you!!

Amanda(tropicalichick)- Thank you for your NOEL creation!! Love that DP!! Needed to get some!!

Jessica(knutsen24)- Beautiful, crisp and clean!! I love that cuttlebug snowflakes!! Thank you much!!

Crystal(happy2stamp4ever)- Thank you for the Happy Holidays!! I miss seeing ya on the thread too, but I'sa gettin' back inta the swing of things!!

Pinky(pinky)- I am absolutely loving your snowflake tent topper!! Thank you so much!!

Janet(Grandma BoBo)- Thank you very much for your Christmas creation and for organizing and letting us know who was doing the Christmas card 'swap'!!!

Billie(myboys)- Your snowmen are just too cute!! Thank you for such a cute creation!!

Connie(cmc2stamp)- Thank you for the snowflake card!! I love how you did the edges!!

Rhonda(rhondag)- Thank you for the beautiful Merry Christmas snowflake card!! and Thank You for choosing one of my cards as your fav of the week!! I feel so honored!!

Judy(StampingQueenJAR)- I love how you put the snowman behind a tag punched window!! Thank you very much for thinking of me!!

Laura(Lov'n Life n Vegas)- Thank you for you beautiful reindeer creation!! I miss ya!! Can't wait you start seeing you on the thread again!!

Sherri(sherristampsalot)- No, Thank You for all the cards you have sent to me!! I truly appreciate them as well!! I love your Christmas card!!! Thanks again!!

Debbie(Twanda Lives)- Hey Hey!! Can you beleive it?? I am finally saying my Thank you's!! Thank you for your beautiful snowflake card!! I love the colors!! See ya soon on the thread!!

Melissa(toknighton)- Thank you very much for the Holiday Greetings!!

Kelly(Kelly H)- Thank you for the card you sent to me!! I love how you tied your ribbon!!

Deb(debdeb)- Thank you for your Christmas wisemen creation and recipe for the King Cake!! Gonna try to make that next year!!

Awesome!! Got it done!! And with all the Thank You's said, I would like to say "Your Welcome" to all who thanked me!! I had fun making and sending all my cards to my wonderful SCS friends!! I am truely blessed to have been introduced to this site and meeting such amazing and beautiful people!! Hope you all have a GREAT stamping year in 2008!!

Love you all!!

Michelle, you are so welcome! Have a wonderful 2008!

Pinky

happy2stamp4ever 01-09-2008 07:54 PM

COPIED FROM end of CCRAK THANKS PART 2

Quote:

Originally Posted by kradaker (Post 8289395)
:p Ok ladies - I have cleaned my desk off and just now getting to my thank yous! Please don't think I forgot you if you are not here...I still have another stack of C'mas cards to go through (updating the address book at the same time).

All of the pictures are in my gallery under CCRAKs received!

Thank you so much for all of the cards I received! It is a great blessing to have all of you as my friends! I LOVE all of my cards!!!

Thank you:

Pinky
Crystal (happy2stamp4ever)
Kathleen (defoe)
Jessica (knutsen24)
Janet (grandmabobo)
Rhonda (rhondag)
Debbie (Tawandalives)
Kelly (KellyH)
Deb (debdeb)
Michelle (michelleredmond)

Thanks again ladies! :p

You're so welcome Kim! :)

happy2stamp4ever 01-09-2008 08:01 PM

Deb (debdeb)

Thanks for the beautiful Epiphany card with King Cake recipe I received this week! I love the embossed stars, and how did you color those wisemen - kind of shimmery??! Thanks for the recipe, too! Sounds fun & delicious!

Thanks again, sweetie! :-D
(pic in my CCRAK album of gallery)

happy2stamp4ever 01-09-2008 08:03 PM

Barb (babsnelson)

Thanks for the super-cute snowbunnybella card!!! I LOVE that simple layout, colors, and the flocking - what fun that would be to play with!

Thanks again Barb!
(pic in my CCRAK album of gallery)

papermoon04 01-10-2008 04:23 AM

I received a beautiful RAK and King Cake recipe from debdeb. It's just gorgeous and has been posted to my RAK album. Thanks for thinking of me Deb!!!

divinelibrarian 01-10-2008 07:10 AM

Deb--Thanks so much for the GORGEOUS Epiphany card and the King Cake recipe. I love the shimmery cs and can't wait to try the recipe out on some unsuspecting victi--I mean, my coworkers!

Kathleen--Thanks for the birthday card. Love the cupcake!

Michelle R--I can't remember if I ever posted a thank you for the Christmas card you sent me, so thanks!

markie's mom 01-10-2008 07:19 AM

Thanks to Karen for the fantastic flower card! You rock! (imastampin)

debdeb 01-10-2008 01:44 PM

My Christmas is still up, and all my cards still out, so I haven't scanned and uploaded any to my RAK album yet, but I wanted to say thank you to each of you who sent them...this was the BEST Christmas ever!

And thank you also for the adorable Happy New Year card that came from Pinky! That lil snow girl is so cute...she reminds me of the Morton's Salt girl (yes, I am old enough to remember her!) I just love all that glittter/shimmer.

defoe 01-10-2008 07:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by divinelibrarian (Post 8294944)
Deb--Thanks so much for the GORGEOUS Epiphany card and the King Cake recipe. I love the shimmery cs and can't wait to try the recipe out on some unsuspecting victi--I mean, my coworkers!

Kathleen--Thanks for the birthday card. Love the cupcake!

Michelle R--I can't remember if I ever posted a thank you for the Christmas card you sent me, so thanks!

Your are welcome - enjoy your very special day!!!!

Stamps'nCoffee 01-11-2008 06:38 PM

I recieved some more wonderful Christmas cheer over the last week!!!

M_A_N_D_Y - Thank you so much for the wonderful card and for thinkin' of me!!

Lov'n Life n Vegas - Such a beautiful card, thank you very much!! Love the snowflake/bling...fabulous!!

Michelle Redman - I absolutely LOVE the color combination you used...the purple and pink with the City of David stamp set made for an amazingly stunning card!!! Thank you so much!!

Wishing you all a very, very HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!

Pinky 01-12-2008 05:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by debdeb (Post 8300439)
My Christmas is still up, and all my cards still out, so I haven't scanned and uploaded any to my RAK album yet, but I wanted to say thank you to each of you who sent them...this was the BEST Christmas ever!

And thank you also for the adorable Happy New Year card that came from Pinky! That lil snow girl is so cute...she reminds me of the Morton's Salt girl (yes, I am old enough to remember her!) I just love all that glittter/shimmer.

Debi, I am glad you got it and liked it. It is such a cute image!

Pinky

deipara 01-13-2008 06:13 PM

Crystal (happy2stamp4ever),

Thank you for the pretty turquoise and black thank you card! I really really like it. :)

kradaker 01-13-2008 06:44 PM

Thank you C'mas Cards!

C'mas Card Thank You's

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok ladies - I have cleaned my desk off and just now getting to my thank yous! Please don't think I forgot you if you are not here...I still have another stack of C'mas cards to go through (updating the address book at the same time).

All of the pictures are in my gallery under CCRAKs received!

Thank you so much for all of the cards I received! It is a great blessing to have all of you as my friends! I LOVE all of my cards!!!

Thank you:

Pinky
Kathleen (defoe)
Jessica (knutsen24)
Janet (grandmabobo)
Rhonda (rhondag)
Debbie (Tawandalives)
Kelly (KellyH)
Deb (debdeb)
Michelle (michelleredmond)
Judy (stampingqueenJAR)
Dawn (dawnmercedes)

Thanks again ladies!

kradaker 01-13-2008 06:45 PM

Thank you Kathleen (defoe)

Thank you Kathleen (defoe)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kathleen - I received the beautiful Birthday card on Monday! Thanks so much! It totally made my day and reminded some poeple in my house that my birthday was coming!

Thanks again! The card is in my gallery if anyone wants to look!

kradaker 01-13-2008 06:47 PM

Thank you Michelleredman

Thanks Michelle for the great Birthday card! I love it. My oldest daughter's nickname was Buggy or still is because she reminded me of a ladybug when she was born. She had this great outfit with little red ladybugs on it and she blended in it so well LOL!

Thanks so much! :p

A picture of the card is in my gallery!

kradaker 01-13-2008 06:49 PM

Thank you Sara (deipara)

Thank Sara for the great Bella cupcake birthday card! It is so cute and I just love it! I also love the flower embelly on the card as well! I totally love the colors.

If you want a peek at it, look in my gallery.

Thanks again Sara!

:p :p :p

defoe 01-14-2008 05:33 PM

Kim - you are welcome!!!! and happy birthday!!!!

markie's mom 01-15-2008 07:12 AM

Thank you BRAT! aka Amanda, aka Tropicalichick! I love the One of a Kind card you sent! Uncle Markie says, "HI!"

StampingQueenJAR 01-15-2008 08:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kradaker (Post 8342438)
C'mas Card Thank You's

Thank you:
Judy (stampingqueenJAR)

You are so welcome!!
Happy Birthday yesterday!!

tropicalichick 01-15-2008 09:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by markie's mom (Post 8362357)
Thank you BRAT! aka Amanda, aka Tropicalichick! I love the One of a Kind card you sent! Uncle Markie says, "HI!"

I'm glad you liked it!! :) You're very welcome GMA!

StampingQueenJAR 01-15-2008 11:06 AM

Crystal, Thank you for the pretty petal flower card you sent!! Your note was so sweet!

defoe 01-15-2008 05:01 PM

Deb

Thank you Deb *debdeb* for the wonderful epihany card and King Cake Recipe that I received today. The card is beautiful and I love the way you pearlex the kings. Thanks,
Kathleen

Lov'n Life n Vegas 01-15-2008 07:40 PM

Crystal

Thank you, Crystal (happy2stamp4ever) for the fabulous flower card.

Lov'n Life n Vegas 01-15-2008 07:41 PM

Amanda

Amanda (tropicalchick), thanks for the flower card. I will have a wonderful week thanks to my fabulous stamping buddies here at SCS8)

Emma F 01-16-2008 04:17 AM

Crystal, you are SO sweet to send a thank you card to me. It's a great card too, I love the simplicity of the single layer card and the turquoise just pops ~ gorgeous!

tropicalichick 01-16-2008 09:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lov'n Life n Vegas (Post 8373680)
Amanda (tropicalchick), thanks for the flower card. I will have a wonderful week thanks to my fabulous stamping buddies here at SCS8)

You're welcome!!!! :)

tropicalichick 01-16-2008 09:50 AM

Crystal thank you so much for the thank you card!!! It is so pretty!!!

deipara 01-17-2008 12:09 PM

I need to thank Jessica, knutsen24, for the beautiful Lizzie Ann card. :) I love the colors.

happy2stamp4ever 01-17-2008 12:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by deipara (Post 8341969)
Crystal (happy2stamp4ever),

Thank you for the pretty turquoise and black thank you card! I really really like it. :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by StampingQueenJAR (Post 8365522)
Crystal, Thank you for the pretty petal flower card you sent!! Your note was so sweet!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lov'n Life n Vegas (Post 8373651)
Thank you, Crystal (happy2stamp4ever) for the fabulous flower card.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Emma F (Post 8375726)
Crystal, you are SO sweet to send a thank you card to me. It's a great card too, I love the simplicity of the single layer card and the turquoise just pops ~ gorgeous!

Quote:

Originally Posted by tropicalichick (Post 8379658)
Crystal thank you so much for the thank you card!!! It is so pretty!!!

You're ALL soooo welcome -- thank YOU so much for remembering my day!

defoe 01-18-2008 07:42 PM

Thank you Crystal *happy2stamp4ever* for the wonderful single layer flower card - it is beautiful!

happy2stamp4ever 01-21-2008 10:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by defoe (Post 8416800)
Thank you Crystal *happy2stamp4ever* for the wonderful single layer flower card - it is beautiful!

You're welcome --- thank YOU! ;-)

happy2stamp4ever 01-21-2008 10:50 AM

Keri (stampinupconsultan)

Keri,

Thanks so much for the belated C'mas card! I actually got it a couple weeks ago now, uploaded it late last week to my CCRAK gallery, and am just now FINALLY posting thanks --- THANKS! I LOVE the neat layout! :)

Happy Stamping!
Crystal

happy2stamp4ever 01-21-2008 10:53 AM

Kelly (Kelly H)

Kelly,

Thanks so much for the belated Birthday card! I love the colors, and how you stamped the Canvas BG over the Sunflowers - what a great idea!

Thanks for thinking of me!
Crystal

happy2stamp4ever 01-21-2008 10:56 AM

Jessica (Knutsen24)

Jessica,

Thanks so much for the guava card I received last week! I love how it looks tiled with all the different stamped pieces on it! I can never think of color combos...thanks for the idea of one to use! :)

Thanks again,
Crystal

cmc2stamp 01-21-2008 02:54 PM

Crystal!! Thank you so much for BOTH of your lovely cards! Love the teal and black on them, appreciate them both so very much! Hope you have a fantastic day!!

markie's mom 01-22-2008 08:34 AM

WOW! I received a FANTASTIC card from Jessica, (Knutsen24) today! WOW!!!!! I love all the layers and the HPH, and the bling! WOW!!!!! Thanks, Jessica!!!

chdds 01-23-2008 06:21 AM

THANK YOU......
Tigger's mom
I love the rak card.

MichelleRedman 01-23-2008 04:57 PM

Hey Hey there everyone!! I have some Thank You's to give for the birthday cards I recieved!! Yesterday when I checked the mail, it was nothing but B-day cards!!! 6 to be exact!!! I had received a couple others a week or so ago, but I thought I'd wait to give the Thank You once I had my birthday so I could give them all at once!

Kathleen(defoe)- Yours was the first one I got!!! I was so happy when I got it and it is beautiful!! I love the DP!! Thank you so much!!!

Laura(Lov'n Life n Vegas)-I absolutely love your card!! Great colors and awesome on how you cut the edges!!! How did you do that?? Thanks!!

Faith(markie's mom)- I got my card from Faith on my B-day at her house!! It is beautiful!! Now I own one of your amazing works of art!!! Thanks bunches and LOVE YA!!!

Sara(deipara)- Thank you for the beautiful oval card!! I love how you threaded the ribbon!! Hope you don't mind, but I think I might case that from you!!

Kim(kradaker)- Thank you for your creation!! I love the color combo you used!!

Crystal(happy2stamp4ever)-I absolutely love the Embrace Life set!! You and Kim used the same set, but in two very different ways!! Thank you for such a beautiful card!! I love the punched flowers you sent me too!! Now I am trying to figure out how I can use them on a card!! Are they made of vellum?? Thanks again!!

Emma(Emma F)- What a beauty you sent me!!! What set is that??? Thank you so much for thinking of me!!!

Well I had a GREAT birthday and y'all made it greater with all the cards y'all sent me!! Thanks again for thinking of me and making my birthday special this year!!

Have a GREAT day!!
Michelle