Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   Splitcoast Challenges (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/splitcoast-challenges-40/)
-   -   CCRAK Thank You Thread Part 3 (1/1/08) (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/splitcoast-challenges-40/ccrak-thank-you-thread-part-3-1-1-08-a-310820/)

chdds 03-18-2008 04:23 AM

THANK YOU Keri Brown
I love the card.
Keri's card http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/...52797?cat=3209

divinelibrarian 03-18-2008 06:34 AM

Thank you, Billie, for the gorgeous black and gold card. So elegant!

jostvig 03-18-2008 09:33 AM

you're welcome Mel. glad it helped brighten you Busy & hectic days

Knutsen24 03-18-2008 11:21 AM

Thank you Keri, Kathy and Rhonda for my beautiful cards!

I will try to post a picture of them soon and upload to my CCRAK gallery.

imastampin 03-18-2008 12:17 PM

Thanks Sara

Thanks Sara (Deipara) for the gorgeous card. I really love this card. It looks even better irl. You made my day, for sure!

Hugs,
Karen

Pinky 03-18-2008 02:23 PM

jostvig (Kathy)

Kathy,

I just wanted to thank you for the cool spring/Easter card I received in the mail from you. I love it and how you cut the green cardstock for the grass, such a cool idea. You made my day!

Pinky

Pinky 03-18-2008 02:25 PM

Karen Hunsaker

Karen, thanks so much for the cutest birthday card I received in the mail today. I love the colors of the green and blue together. The little message inside was so sweet as well. Thanks for making my day!

Pinky

Pinky 03-18-2008 02:27 PM

deipara (Sara)

Wow, what a cool card you sent me for my birthday. I love it and the colors are awesome. Thanks for making my day alot brighter!

Pinky

imastampin 03-18-2008 04:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pinky (Post 9196451)
Karen, thanks so much for the cutest birthday card I received in the mail today. I love the colors of the green and blue together. The little message inside was so sweet as well. Thanks for making my day!

Pinky

You are so welcome. I hope your day is awesome!

Hugs,
Karen

defoe 03-18-2008 07:45 PM

Thank you!

Canada Post delivered 3 fabulous cards in one day to our post box and the thank yous go to:

kellyh: Kelly thanks for the awesome birthday card that I received. The colour combination works and the dp is perfect with the bird and flowers. Thanks,

jostvig: Kathy thank you for the wonderful criss cross card with tag. I was so surprised when I opened the envelope and discovered it. Wonderful use of the designer papers.

Lov'n Life N Vegas: Laura thank you for the beautiful birthday card. Wonderful colour combination and the designer papers are perfect todether. Liked the way you stamped the image on the lighter dp.

Thank you very much.
Kathleen

Kelly H 03-18-2008 08:53 PM

Thanks, Ladies!

Well, I took photos of these cards, thanked some of you in the chat thread, then put the cards on the piano.......I FORGOT to post here. Please forgive me!

Amanda - thank you for the bright and cheery card with all the scallops, dots, and DP.

Kathy - thank you for the darling chickie spring card - I LOVE the swiss dots!!!

Karen - thanks for the card with the gingham ribbons and the sparkly paper! Love those flowers!

Billie - thanks for the multi-layer card with all the stamped flowers and leaves. Love the colors and the black really makes it pop!

Thank you all for the happy mail - I really needed it!

jostvig 03-18-2008 09:27 PM

You're Welcome Everyone....

Kelly H 03-19-2008 07:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by defoe (Post 9201190)
Canada Post delivered 3 fabulous cards in one day to our post box and the thank yous go to:

kellyh: Kelly thanks for the awesome birthday card that I received. The colour combination works and the dp is perfect with the bird and flowers. Thanks,

jostvig: Kathy thank you for the wonderful criss cross card with tag. I was so surprised when I opened the envelope and discovered it. Wonderful use of the designer papers.

Lov'n Life N Vegas: Laura thank you for the beautiful birthday card. Wonderful colour combination and the designer papers are perfect todether. Liked the way you stamped the image on the lighter dp.

Thank you very much.
Kathleen

You're welcome. Now we know that it takes about a week to get to you from here!

tropicalichick 03-19-2008 09:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kelly H (Post 9202257)
Well, I took photos of these cards, thanked some of you in the chat thread, then put the cards on the piano.......I FORGOT to post here. Please forgive me!

Amanda - thank you for the bright and cheery card with all the scallops, dots, and DP.

Kathy - thank you for the darling chickie spring card - I LOVE the swiss dots!!!

Karen - thanks for the card with the gingham ribbons and the sparkly paper! Love those flowers!

Billie - thanks for the multi-layer card with all the stamped flowers and leaves. Love the colors and the black really makes it pop!

You're welcome Kelly!

tropicalichick 03-19-2008 09:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by happy2stamp4ever (Post 9189506)
Oh, Manda! You shoulda seen her smile!!!! :mrgreen: <---- kinda like that! LOL...thank you so much for sending MY Manda a card...she loved it -- it's on display on top of her "kitchen" in her room. :-D UR such a sweetie!

aww I'm so glad she FINALLY got it!! Took me long enough!!! I'm glad she smiled!!!

happy2stamp4ever 03-19-2008 01:37 PM

Billie (myboys)

Billie,

Thank you so much for thinking of me & sending a card! I got it last week, and let me tell ya...I needed it!! Love the beautiful flourishes on it, and the glittery brad in the center of the flower is so great!

Thanks again!
Crystal

markie's mom 03-19-2008 04:23 PM

Thank you, Keri, for the BEAUTIFUL Thank You card! WOW! I LOVE it!!!!

Grandmama BoBo 03-19-2008 06:53 PM

I want to thank the following people for the cards I have received lately. I hope I am not missing anyone. If I have left anyone out, I am truly sorry.
I am in the process of loading these to my CCRAK album.

Barb-babsnelson. Thank you for the early birthday card. It is very pretty.
Love that BG stamp.

Billie-myboys Thanks so much for the lovely black & white birthday card.
Love the big flower.

Kathleen-defoe Thank you for the beautiful card and note. Love the stamp you used.

Faith-Markie's Mom Thank you for the beautiful card. Love the colors and all the embellishments.

Michelle Redman Thank's so much for you beautiful card. All the layers and colors with all the sparkles makes it look good enough to eat.

Grandmama BoBo 03-19-2008 06:54 PM

Everyone that has gotten cards from me this year, you are all so welcome. It has been hard to keep up, but hope to do better in the future.

imastampin 03-19-2008 08:54 PM

You are so welcome Kelly. I'm glad you got it and like it. I had to send you something for all the fun and laughs you give to me on the chat thread. lol Keep it up!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kelly H (Post 9202257)

tropicalichick 03-19-2008 09:18 PM

Rhonda thank you so much for the adorable cherry card!! I love how u created the polka dot bg with the 3/4" punch!! Thanks so much!!

debdeb 03-20-2008 04:35 AM

Thank you Barb, for the card you sent that was based on my card for your sketch challenge. I was so excited and flattered that you chose my card during your time as hostess!

Thanks to Sara for a gorgeous red, black and white *music* card...it has a very elegant image of a couple dancing, and these really cool treble clef paper clips! Love it!

deipara 03-20-2008 04:51 AM

You're welcome Deb, Karen and Pinky! I'm glad they got to you safe and sound and made you smile!

deipara 03-20-2008 04:52 AM

I need to thank Kathy (jostvig) for the pretty chick card. Love the fringed edge of the green cardstock to make grass!

jostvig 03-20-2008 05:38 AM

you're welcome Sara, glad you liked it...

cmc2stamp 03-20-2008 03:19 PM

Kathy!! Thank you so much for the adorable spring card! Love the little chick, the grass, and the dotted background!!

divinelibrarian 03-20-2008 05:38 PM

Kathy (Jostvig), thanks so much for the awesome spring/Easter/workaversary card! That chick is way too cute!

tropicalichick 03-20-2008 05:57 PM

TWINNY!!!!! Thank u so much for my birthday package!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE all the goodies! The brads, ribbon, flowers, paper!! and I cannot forget about the gorgeous card!!! Seriously WOW!!! That was my favorite out of all of it!! Thank u soooo much!!!!!!

tropicalichick 03-20-2008 05:57 PM

Laura thank u so much for the cute card!!! I loved the happy mail!! and YES we do need to stalk together SOON!!!

imastampin 03-20-2008 06:09 PM

Thanks Laura Lov'n Life n Vegas

Laura, I got your beautiful Easter card today. Wow, is it ever lovely! Simple and beautiful, just like me! lol jk I crack myself up!

Here is the beautiful card Laura sent me. Here it is!

Grandmama BoBo 03-20-2008 07:37 PM

Thank you Kathy-jostvig for the darling spring casrd. The little cricut chick is soooooo cute. Makes you feel like spring is really here.

jostvig 03-20-2008 10:01 PM

You are so welcome everyone...it was fun to make one for everyone...that certainly wont happen every month...LOL;)

dancerriley 03-21-2008 04:44 AM

I have a few thank yous to make...

Sara - thanks for the great card, I love the colors and the layout!

Kathy - thanks for the great Easter card! i love the little guy on the front, too cute!!

Tracy - WOW, thanks so much for the great card and the tin with all the goodies... I was so excited when I got Australian chocolate... haha!!! Thanks sooooooo much!!

Sandi - Thanks for the great card, love the image!

dancerriley 03-21-2008 04:45 AM

Pinky - thank you for the adorable easter card!!!! i love it!

Emma F 03-21-2008 05:08 AM

Kathy (jostvig)

Hi Kathy ... thank you so much for the absolutely adorable chick card. The fringed grass is perfect! It's so perky! Thanks!

Babsnelson 03-21-2008 07:14 AM

Wowza - did I have a have a great happy mail week or what???

Big thank yous to:
Kathy (jostvig) for the adorable chick card. So much fun!!

Keri (stampingupconsultan) for the lovely strawberry card. I just love that stamp!!

Amanda (tropicalichick) for the super cute elephant card. I love the pink and red color combo!

Sara (deipara) for the gorgeous faux cloisonne butterfly card. That technique is so cool and the colors are so rich!

Billie (myboys) for the oh so elegant copper, kraft and black card. What an amazing color combo!

And last but not least Judy (rozema). Unfortunately I have no idea what the card looked like :( My puppy got a hold of the mail and chewed most of it up. I'm just praying there where no bills in that stack!

Thanks so much for making my week ladies. We've been sick in my household and the cards have helped me feel better - thanks :)

Babsnelson 03-21-2008 07:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by debdeb (Post 9217406)
Thank you Barb, for the card you sent that was based on my card for your sketch challenge. I was so excited and flattered that you chose my card during your time as hostess!

Thanks to Sara for a gorgeous red, black and white *music* card...it has a very elegant image of a couple dancing, and these really cool treble clef paper clips! Love it!

You're so welcome!

Babsnelson 03-21-2008 07:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grandmama BoBo (Post 9214366)
Barb-babsnelson. Thank you for the early birthday card. It is very pretty.
Love that BG stamp.

You are most welcome Janet!! Happy early Birthday!

Babsnelson 03-21-2008 07:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pinky (Post 9184587)
Barb, thank you so much for the beautiful birthday card I received in the mail from you today! I love it and the say you put the ribbon through the card is so cool. Thanks for making my day, gf!

Pinky

You're so welcome Pinky! I'm glad you liked it.

stampinupconsultan 03-21-2008 07:21 AM

You are so very welcome ladies.. I am happy to send to those I love.. :)

Thank you to both:

Kathy (jostvig) for an adorable chicky easter card.. Love how you cut the grass

and

Pinky (pinky) for an awesome easter card. .I love the primas you used.. great job hun...

Have a happy Easter everyone...