Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 01-07-2020, 11:47 AM   #10081  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 404 Likes on 305 Posts

Waving hello and thinking of Maxine. The news of Australia is absolutely horrifying. I can't imagine the loss of life and animals and homes - I am praying!

waving hello!

Dirty Dozen Alumni
My Instagram: kellyannsanti
My YouTube channel

Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-07-2020, 04:27 PM   #10082  
Hardware Hotshot

Received 332 Likes on 220 Posts

Thanks for the thoughts Kelly - we are some 2,000 kms away from Australia, and the only effect we are getting is some (thankfully intermittent) smoke pollution. We have had a southerly wind, which has cleared the skies for a day or so.

Maggie you certainly are a great card player!!

Barb I wish I could get into the studio, but with babysitting (minimum 3 hrs a morning) plus trying to get this sermon finished for this Sunday, I'm not getting anywhere near it, and I have a long list of cards to make!! Enjoy your time stamping

Jeanette I trust you and yours are keeping well during this busy time for you. You certainly seem to be keeping up the crafting too.

I have opted out of the trip away next week because of the need to get a couple of gardens under control, and the long list of cards to get done!

Waving to you from a warm and sunny Down Under
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-07-2020, 04:43 PM   #10083  
Quacker Stamper

Received 1,086 Likes on 865 Posts

Quote:

Originally Posted by KiwimeView Post
Thanks for the thoughts Kelly - we are some 2,000 kms away from Australia, and the only effect we are getting is some (thankfully intermittent) smoke pollution. We have had a southerly wind, which has cleared the skies for a day or so.

Maggie you certainly are a great card player!!

Barb I wish I could get into the studio, but with babysitting (minimum 3 hrs a morning) plus trying to get this sermon finished for this Sunday, I'm not getting anywhere near it, and I have a long list of cards to make!! Enjoy your time stamping

Jeanette I trust you and yours are keeping well during this busy time for you. You certainly seem to be keeping up the crafting too.

I have opted out of the trip away next week because of the need to get a couple of gardens under control, and the long list of cards to get done!

Waving to you from a warm and sunny Down Under
Hi Maxine, my dad was a card shark. I used to hate being his partner when we played because he was so good and I was NOT.

I'm in the same boat as you so to speak. I was asked on Saturday to give a talk at church this coming Sunday so I'm also working on a "sermon." The topic is Forgiveness and I'm talking about forgiving ourselves. Another sister is talking about forgiving others. I've only gotten a little started on mine.
One good thing is that I finished all my school work for one of my classes already and I have about half done on the other class. All I have left to do is work on our first project which is only supposed to be nine hours, so I'll have lots free time this week.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-07-2020, 04:45 PM   #10084  
Quacker Stamper

The appraiser came today and he was quite surprised I think with how good of condition my house is in since it was built in 1958, especially the foundation. I've done so much work in my house, it's almost brand new. :mrgreen:
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-07-2020, 04:50 PM   #10085  
Quacker Stamper

Oh, my sister called me tonight to let me know that she heard on Messenger from one of our cousins. He wanted to know if I had finished the family history book that I started about 15-20 years ago. I've worked on it off an on over the years, but it's not quite ready yet. I haven't had time to work on it since I started school. I had told my sister a couple weeks ago that I found information that the DH of one of our cousins had passed away. That is the sister of this one that contacted my sister. I also told my sister at the same time that I was going to write to her and send her Family Group Records to have her update the information on her children and grandchildren. She also had a daughter who passed away. As you can tell, our family doesn't really keep in very close contact with each other. I spent some time tonight getting those family group records downloaded and printed off so I can send to my cousin. Another strange event. I was thinking of my cousin and next thing I know, we're hearing from the family.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-07-2020, 10:37 PM   #10086  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 2,015 Likes on 869 Posts
Default Hello

I wanted to drop in and say hello! I have been trying to keep up and caught a darn cold! I am very stuffy, runny nose and tired! I missed my bible study tonight because I fell asleep this afternoon.

Maggie that game sounds like a great game -for you! We love to play games too. Glad your appraisal was good : ) I like the theme of forgiveness- so hard, isn't it?

Maxine- glad you are taking care of yourself! Hope your garden and flowers are doing well.

Barb- our lights are still up- not the only ones on the block. Hubby says we'll just unplug them tomorrow if we do not get them down.

Kelly- awwww, poor baby!!! I hope you are feeling better!

Jeanette- hoping you are getting your decorations down and put away!

Off to bed- hope tomorrow is a better day with less sneezing and runny nose! Everyone in the family had this in Colorado, but none had the tiredness..... I am feeling whiney : ) I did get about an hour of sorting in my craft room tonight, needs more work, hoping to stamp like crazy tomorrow!

Shelly
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-08-2020, 02:05 AM   #10087  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Swapper of the Month March 2013

Received 4,986 Likes on 3,871 Posts

Hello Fellow Stamp Addicts!

Maggie, I'm sorry this semester looks like it will be a tough one, but I'm sure you'll do well!

Shelly, oh no! It's not good that you're not feeling well. Get better pronto! Yes, all of the Christmas decorations are packed away for another time. I actually finished just before 2:00 pm yesterday, but couldn't muster enough uumph to finish cleaning the house so still need to do that.

Maxine, I'm glad to hear you're not having much problem with the fires. They are certainly devastating. It's too bad you have to miss your trip. I hope you're not too disappointed.

Kelly, I see you waving. ;) It's always a joy to see you!

Barb, you certainly DID make progress. Way to go!

Hugs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
DTs: Blue Knight Rubber Stamps and Technique Junkies
My blog: Cre8tive Play
Find Me on Instagram
According to Albert Einstein, "Creativity is contagious, pass it on."

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-08-2020, 05:03 AM   #10088  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
SCS RAK Coordinator
Swapper of the Month December 2012

Received 3,317 Likes on 2,500 Posts

Good Morning Inky Friends! More progress in the stamp room yesterday and I will be there for a bit this morning. I have a meeting at the Humane Society this afternoon. Tomorrow will be putting away Christmas!

Join Our Challenge Your Stash Group--click Here!

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-08-2020, 12:34 PM   #10089  
Quacker Stamper

I had an appointment with my Retina doctor this morning. My eyes are just now beginning to get back to normal after the dilation and tests. Ugh! I hate anything that has to do with my eyes. All the blinding lights give me a headache.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-08-2020, 04:31 PM   #10090  
Hardware Hotshot

Shelly I hear you with the cold - I was runny and sneezy the day before we had to travel last week, but bounced back the next day - thankfully. Hope you get over the tiredness quickly.

Oh Maggie - I hate those tests too - been there done that, and last time was late in the day, and mid-winter, so it was dark shortly after we left the clinic, and we hit heavy traffic on the way home. That was one very uncomfortable trip!!

Jeanette I am not that upset about missing the trip - I don't like Auckland much ;) - I am really not that keen on cities at all.

Barb you really are on a roll in your stamp room!

Kelly I hope all is well with you now, and Alice is well over any after effects of the injections - I had to hold Lydia when she got hers, as DD (her Mum) couldn't do it!

Waving to you from Down Under, where my sermon is nearly finished, finally, and I have only one more morning babysitting.

I am not letting them know that I will be home next week, as the aim is to get my home and garden up to date!! ( I have been babysitting so DIL and her Dad can work on preparing and painting their house. DS is back at work after their Christmas break) Meanie I know, but I am not going for a reason!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-09-2020, 04:01 AM   #10091  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Maxine, I am glad you're not disappointed about the trip. Good luck hiding. ;)

Maggie, it's torture to have one's eyes dialated.

Barb, I hope your meeting went well.

Hugs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Find Me on Instagram

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-09-2020, 04:48 AM   #10092  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
SCS RAK Coordinator

Good Morning--Happy Thursday! Today we will finish taking down the decorations and put Christmas away.............. We are meeting some friends for supper tonight. I hope you have a good one too!

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-10-2020, 01:46 AM   #10093  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

FYI - I am leaving for Alabama in the wee hours of darkness for January Board Meeting (I am soooo excited!) and won't return home until late Monday night. Have a great weekend! I'll see you again on Tuesday (unless I pop in again later today).

Hugs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Find Me on Instagram

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-10-2020, 02:52 AM   #10094  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
SCS RAK Coordinator

Good Morning--I am up very early today. All of the Christmas decorations are put away, except for a few items in the lower level--that will be done later this morning. I have hostess club this afternoon and it sure seems like such a long time since I have been at Sarah's! The winter storm coming in is to be a biggie--tonight we are to get sleet and freezing rain--YUCK! Then tomorrow afternoon/evening it is to be blizzard conditions of 8-12 inches of snow! I have a strategic plan meeting Sunday afternoon for the Humane Society and Rebecca is going with some friends to the Packer game--I did not feel I could/should miss the meeting......... I think both trips will be okay as the roads should be clear by mid-morning.

I hope you have a great Friday and upcoming weekend!

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-11-2020, 10:40 AM   #10095  
Quacker Stamper

Quote:

Originally Posted by barbaralynnView Post

Good Morning--I am up very early today. All of the Christmas decorations are put away, except for a few items in the lower level--that will be done later this morning. I have hostess club this afternoon and it sure seems like such a long time since I have been at Sarah's! The winter storm coming in is to be a biggie--tonight we are to get sleet and freezing rain--YUCK! Then tomorrow afternoon/evening it is to be blizzard conditions of 8-12 inches of snow! I have a strategic plan meeting Sunday afternoon for the Humane Society and Rebecca is going with some friends to the Packer game--I did not feel I could/should miss the meeting......... I think both trips will be okay as the roads should be clear by mid-morning.

I hope you have a great Friday and upcoming weekend!
We were supposed to have severe weather last night. It wasn't at my house. I woke up in the night and heard two claps of thunder that weren't very loud and that was it. Today it's cold again, about 20 degrees colder than it was yesterday, but the sun is shining. No snow down here.

I worked most of the day yesterday on my first project for my Methodology class. Tried to get some laundry in there too. I've got it in the washer, now just to get it moved to the dryer.

I spent this morning writing a talk to give in church tomorrow. Now plan to go spend some time in my craft room.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-11-2020, 11:27 AM   #10096  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
SCS RAK Coordinator

Good Saturday Afternoon Friends! We did get freezing rain overnight and our driveway was a skating rink this morning. We put salt down and within 5 minutes, it was all melted. It has started to snow lightly, but I think we are not going to get all of the snow they forecast--maybe only 3-5 inches. Hostess club was nice and I got to see many of the new SU items. I am able to go to stamp class on Monday as I do not need to report for jury duty. I have to call every evening after 5 to see if I need to report for the following day. I hope you are having a nice weekend too!

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-11-2020, 10:54 PM   #10097  
Hardware Hotshot

I have had some studio time!! Whopeeeee!! The sermon went well, but the sound system packed a hissy fit as I started, so that lengthened it a bit - but no real problem as it was only about 15 minutes anyway. !!

I got one card made this afternoon, one put aside as I didn't think it was appropriate for the age of the child, and the next one will be finished for another person.... so now to start again tomorrow. I am spending the mornings in the gardens and the afternoons in the studio this week - and thoroughly looking forward to it It is up to 80 oF and more in the afternoons, so I am happy to be in the studio!

Waving to you all from a very warm Down Under
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-12-2020, 04:51 PM   #10098  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Packed a hissy fit? OMGosh, Maxine, I just spit iced tea all over the computer screen, LOL! You have grand kids, I can see! LOL!
I'm glad you are checking in as I have been WORRIED!!! Your country has had my heart and I am just so sad to see it, including some of it intentional? What is wrong with people, I will never understand.

Just finished my day - and first up - of the $25 challenge and am glad to be DONE!
I'm pooped! Now it's put my feet up and add my cards to the gallery and then start my blogging rounds - nice and easy!

Go Packers - Barb! The boys have the game on and it's looking good.

Maggie, it's cooler here too and we've been enjoying the chill in the air - no snow here, either, but I keep hoping!

Have a great night, all!

Dirty Dozen Alumni
My YouTube channel

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-13-2020, 03:55 AM   #10099  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
SCS RAK Coordinator

Good Morning Stamping Friends. The storm was nothing like the forecast, though we did get a couple of inches of snow Saturday night. Yesterday, I had a shelter board retreat for strategic planning and was home in time to watch the Packer game--and that was an exciting one! Day 1 of jury duty is cancelled so I am going to stamp class and then I have about 6-7 errands, with a stop at Creative Pals--Whipper Snapper! I have not been there in many months and want to check out what is new! We are then going out for supper to celebrate our good friend Claudia's birthday! I hope you have a Marvelous Monday!

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-13-2020, 12:20 PM   #10100  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Happy Monday! Wow, where did the weekend go? I wish there was some LEFTOVER, lol! Ugh that alarm clock went off and we were nearly late for school!

Congrats to the Packers, Barb! Awesome game. Next week, I will be rootin for the Niners though! Hee hee!

Waving to all!

Dirty Dozen Alumni
My YouTube channel

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-13-2020, 08:00 PM   #10101  
Hardware Hotshot

It rained here last night, and today we have had a chilly wind blowing all day, so the garden got no attention this morning - but my book did - ooops
I ended up in the studio all afternoon and finally got two cards finished, including a robot one, thanks for the inspiration Kelly.

Unfortunately I could not find my Dr Digi robots on this computer, so ended up using Google to help and I got an image from online, no copyright issues, but from a site called unsplash, of all things!. I had never heard of it before.

Better go and finish a blog post that has been three days in the making

Waving to you all from a cool and overcast Down Under
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-14-2020, 03:04 AM   #10102  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

I'm back after a safe (and sleepless) trip. I was in bed by shortly after 10:00 last night... and drifted off to dreamland quickly. LOL! I did mention my trip was a working trip, right? It was a great meeting upon meeting upon meeting. ;)

I've read the thread but since I've been gone so long I'll not comment to specific posts.

Hugs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Find Me on Instagram

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-14-2020, 04:56 AM   #10103  
Quacker Stamper

Quote:

Originally Posted by KiwimeView Post
It rained here last night, and today we have had a chilly wind blowing all day, so the garden got no attention this morning - but my book did - ooops
I ended up in the studio all afternoon and finally got two cards finished, including a robot one, thanks for the inspiration Kelly.

Unfortunately I could not find my Dr Digi robots on this computer, so ended up using Google to help and I got an image from online, no copyright issues, but from a site called unsplash, of all things!. I had never heard of it before.

Better go and finish a blog post that has been three days in the making

Waving to you all from a cool and overcast Down Under
Thanks for sharing that website Maxine. They have some great photos and some that I'd like to use for a background. I had never heard of them before either.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-14-2020, 04:57 AM   #10104  
Quacker Stamper

Quote:

Originally Posted by Forest RangerView Post

I'm back after a safe (and sleepless) trip. I was in bed by shortly after 10:00 last night... and drifted off to dreamland quickly. LOL! I did mention my trip was a working trip, right? It was a great meeting upon meeting upon meeting. ;)

I've read the thread but since I've been gone so long I'll not comment to specific posts.

Hugs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Welcome home Jeanette. Sorry it was sleepless, but glad you were able to get some sleep last night.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-14-2020, 07:01 AM   #10105  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Hi Maggie... thanks!
Find Me on Instagram

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-14-2020, 08:33 AM   #10106  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Hi friends!

Jeanette, welcome home and Maxine, yay for getting inky!

Hi Maggie!

Dirty Dozen Alumni
My YouTube channel

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-14-2020, 08:45 AM   #10107  
Quacker Stamper

Quote:

Originally Posted by MiamiKel4View Post

Hi friends!

Jeanette, welcome home and Maxine, yay for getting inky!

Hi Maggie!
Hi Kelly, good to see you. Love your graphic. :mrgreen:

Productive morning. For my genealogy class I have to visit a repository of records in my area in order to do a research paper on someone NOT in my family. Before I left my job, I was able to get some information on my boss's family who came from Russia back around early 1900s. They lived here in Harris Co. around 1930 and 1940 which is what I need since we have to be able to find them in two census records. I called the County Clerk's office this morning and found out that the Historical Records (before 1960) are held in an Annex building which just happens to be about five minutes from where I live. I went by the place this morning and it is just a big warehouse full of shelves with books and books of different records. The only thing that they don't have are vital statistics. I think those are held in Austin. When I am ready to do my project, I just need to go there, no appointment needed and they don't close for lunch.

Sent off a card kit also at the Post Office and then went by the pharmacy to pick up some cortizone cream to put on an itchy spot I have on my right foot. Now to get back to school work. I have a Webinar at 1 PM.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-14-2020, 06:19 PM   #10108  
Forum Fanatic

Received 451 Likes on 307 Posts

Hello my friends.
Long time no check in (from me)

Thank you all for not forgetting me - sending me birthday cards, Christmas cards, thinking of you, etc. For several painful years.

I'm not sure I can be a part of this group. It may not make sense to you, but my daughter died from addiction. So the name of this group is sort of a PTSD issue for me. I've tried for a long time to overcome this seemingly silly issue. But I can't. I've decided to accept that this is who I am now.

It's not just this thread. That tv show called "Mom"? No way. Not funny. Addiction kills and my only daughter is gone because of her mental instability and her attempts to self medicate. This is painful to post, but out of respect for how all of you kept me in prayer and continued to keep in touch, despite my absence for several years, I felt that you deserved an honest explanation.

I've tried to tell myself it's silly, this new awareness to the term addict. But the stark reality is, yes, we may all be obsessed with stamping, but addiction is so much more that preoccupation or a spending obsession. I just can't come here.

Because of your compassion shown to me over the years during this journey, I hope that you are not offended and can understand. I just can't be a part of a group using the identifier of addict.

Tears are flowing as I type this - out of respect and deep appreciation for all of the love you have shown me these years. nYou are so special and I hope that you know that.

Some of you I keep up with in other SCS threads. Some of you I keep up with on FB, although I'm not a daily log in there. I am glad that we can keep in touch in these other ways. God Bless you all with health, strength and love. With those three things you can rise above anything that this world can dish out.

"Jimmy, some of it's magic, some of it's tragic,
but I had a good life all the way..."
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-14-2020, 10:36 PM   #10109  
Hardware Hotshot

Oh my heart breaks for you Darlene - I hear what you are saying, and I understand - not that I think you may read this... hugs and prayers
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-15-2020, 03:51 AM   #10110  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Darlene, like Maxine said, I'm not sure you'll see this, but I also understand. My heartfelt prayers for you continue, my friend! The words from your heart are well-said and in them I see a very strong woman who has he focus on the right things. As you said, we'll see each other in other places and that is good. (((HUGS)))

Maggie, your research paper project sounds fascinating.

Kelly, your kitty is so cute!

Maxine I hope your day is going well.

Barb, oh Barb... waving! (I don't think I saw you.)

Hugs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Find Me on Instagram

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-15-2020, 04:27 AM   #10111  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
SCS RAK Coordinator

Good Morning--I am home this morning so no jury duty for me! I did report yesterday and spent 4 hours in the jury room and then another 4 hours in a court room while the jury was picked. It is a rather high profile local case and they had around 70 potential jurors called as they thought many were aware of it. They "sat" 20 people who went through the hours of questioning and picked 13. Had they gone beyond the 20, I would have been the third person to be added. It surprised me that none of the 20 had heard of this case from 2018 and of those that were not picked, when we got back to the jury room, they asked and about 5 of raised our hands. I did know about it as it involved a local high school employee. There were three trials that started yesterday and none for the rest of the week, so I do not need to report either. Three days to play in the stamp room!

I hope you have a Happy Hump Day and get some time to get inky too!

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-15-2020, 04:29 AM   #10112  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
SCS RAK Coordinator

It is good to see you here Darlene, but I totally understand what you are saying....... Big Hugs!

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-16-2020, 02:43 AM   #10113  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

It's just me... putt-putting by to wish you all a great day! I'm going to the small city near us for a day of shopping (my DD has sent a list of things she wants/needs for her new classroom). I see a Starbucks in my future, too. ;)

Hugs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Find Me on Instagram

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-16-2020, 03:29 AM   #10114  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
SCS RAK Coordinator

Good Morning Inky Friends! I spend lots of time in the stamp room yesterday and will again today. I hope you too have a Terrific Thursday!

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-16-2020, 05:24 AM   #10115  
Quacker Stamper

Hugs to you Darlene, our friend. I hope that you will be able to find peace in your life.

Good morning. I thought I had lost my card that I made for this month's challenge from Roxie, but I found it. I had taken it to show someone who came by my house a couple days ago.

Spent all day on my research project and had a webinar to attend. I know that I'm going over time for my project, but the instructor is wanting us to put our citations directly on the document. I don't like to do it that way because it's harder to see and make any changes that I need to make. Usually I put them all in a Word document, print it, cut them apart and then paste them on to the document. It's much easier for me.

Hope to finish up my report today. Then I have a board meeting with the Houston Genealogical Forum at 5:30. Don't relish driving there in rush hour traffic although I will be traveling in the opposite direction of most of the traffic.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-16-2020, 09:51 PM   #10116  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 2,015 Likes on 869 Posts
Default Hello

Dropping in to say hello!

I have been sick in the past week- feeling pretty whiney, but so tired! Finally started an antibiotic and life is much better!

SO I have caught up in reading back. Anyone game for changing the name of the group??? From Stamp Addicts to??? any ideas?

Hugs and off to bed
Shelly
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-17-2020, 12:07 AM   #10117  
Hardware Hotshot

Now that's a challenge Shelly - I am about to sign off, so will give it some thought overnight - if I stay awake long enough

Sleepily waving to you all from Down Under
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-17-2020, 02:57 AM   #10118  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

YAY! It's...

Shelly, I think changing out name is a BRILLIANT idea... and if we also started a new thread (a fresh start) maybe we could convince Darlene to rejoin us. ;)

Barb, I loved your graphic yesterday!

Maggie, I'm glad you found your card. Whew!

Maxine, did you come up with an idea, or did sleep win?

Hugs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Find Me on Instagram

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-17-2020, 03:55 AM   #10119  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Hi all - typing on handed with a really ugly pointer finger (on my dominant hand) but it's not broken so YAY me!

I love the idea of changing the name, my friend, and will go with the flow! And then we can see Darlene's happy face!

Maxine, rest is always good!

Waving!

Dirty Dozen Alumni
My YouTube channel

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-17-2020, 04:12 AM   #10120  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Oh no! What did you do to your finger, Kelly?
Find Me on Instagram

Reply With Quote Likes