Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 02-03-2008, 04:00 PM   #241  
Mad Swapper

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Quote:

Originally Posted by LmnView Post
hmmm....I'd like to have it in the Feb Gallery because I really enjoyed just going there in Jan to look at all the inspiration, however, it would be fun to have a sketch gallery. How about SBC08FebS1? Ideas? Thoughts?
Would we have a new gallery for each sketch? Like you have the title SBC08FebS1 so what I'm saying is for sketch 2 would we post somewhere else? Sorry if I'm confusing but it's almost 2 am here and I had to see the superbowl. It came on here at midnight.

Jan 0/10
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-03-2008, 04:01 PM   #242  
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:

Originally Posted by LmnView Post
hmmm....I'd like to have it in the Feb Gallery because I really enjoyed just going there in Jan to look at all the inspiration, however, it would be fun to have a sketch gallery. How about SBC08FebS1? Ideas? Thoughts?
Lela,
I think your choice pretty much covers it. And a keyword will help me find them for the prize contest. For those who want to be considered for the prizes if you could have your layout uploaded before midnight on Fridays. I joined the FanClub so I could get instant uploads cause I want to have the new one posted by 12 am Saturdays since I stay up late on Fridays. ;)
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-03-2008, 04:07 PM   #243  
Stazon Splitcoast

Ladies, I hope you all have a wonderful evening. I am signing off now as I haven't done one bloomin' thing all day and I have to work tomorrow. Gotta get the laundry out of the dryer and I might fold it, can't promise that I will. This has been the most unmotivating day ever. Check ya'll out tomorrow sometime.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-03-2008, 04:08 PM   #244  
Polyshrink Goddess

Quote:

Originally Posted by stampticianView Post
Lela,
I think your choice pretty much covers it. And a keyword will help me find them for the prize contest. For those who want to be considered for the prizes if you could have your layout uploaded before midnight on Fridays. I joined the FanClub so I could get instant uploads cause I want to have the new one posted by 12 am Saturdays since I stay up late on Fridays. ;)
That keyword works for me Lela. I agree that it would make it easier for you Jenn. I hadn't thought about you needing an easy way to find them. Whatever you guys decide works for me.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-03-2008, 04:19 PM   #245  
Insane Embellisher

I'm feelin' ya...Divanurse. I have been in and out of a creative rut for over a year....Yes, every now and then I get some pages done, but many times I just sit there and stare at my photos. (At least I cropped them! ) I joined the challenge to be "accountable" to do my scrapbook pages. I haven't done any yet, but Feb has just started, right?

Reorganizing and cleaning my scrap space always helps me to get motivated and inspired. I love the simply scrappin kits, too! Good luck to you and enjoy the superbowl over the seas!

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-03-2008, 04:48 PM   #246  
Kookie Creator

Quote:

Originally Posted by MzPennyView Post
Can I join?????? Please!!!!!!!!!!!
I have a goal of 10 pages and $40 budget!
Thanks
Penny
Hi Penny!! Welcome!!

I see you are right down the road from me! I live in Sugar Land!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-03-2008, 04:54 PM   #247  
Hardware Hotshot

Default Inspired

I decided to challenge myself to one layout a day....just one....whatever it looks like. A page done means a photo in and a memory preserved.....no pressure..... maybe Divanurse could give herself a "one a day" or "one a week" challenge for the next week.....just one week.....
Also....TMI for some... but I recently realized that I'm totally NONcreative during my "woman's celebration"... and sometimes, you just gotta let it go and give yourself the freedom to NOT create. :confused: Or just play with the paper, look through your stickers and fondle your albums..... it'll come to you! Keep making cards, that's awesome!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-03-2008, 05:10 PM   #248  
Gallery Gazer

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mousey'sMomView Post
Hey Cassie, it doesn't help tonight, but if u want 8 1/2 x 11 black cs and don't want a to buy a whole pack I can send u some.
If it's Stampin' Up then I would have to say no as that is the kind that my printer doesn't seem to like. If it's another brand then I would love to try it. I completed the page and really am disappointed b/c of my handwriting on it.

Ok, I think I caught up. Creative ruts are the pits. I've been in them and had trouble getting out. I really liked the SS kits idea and that was the one that got me out of mine. Also, going to my upline's scrap camps helped

What makes me smile:
I also have a couple of pictures today that always make me smile as well as LOTS of pictures from the Doodlebops concert we went to this afternoon. Yes, I am a parent of a toddler :mrgreen: Honestly, they do make me smile.

Also, how can a mom not smile when their child WANTS and asks to clean? He will actually get upset if I tell him no. I hope this trend won't end.

Then there is the heart-warming daddy/son reading time. I smile every time I see it After today I'll focus on "things" that make me smile.
Attached Thumbnails
FEBRUARY 2008 Scrappin' Challenge-ds-cleaning.jpg   FEBRUARY 2008 Scrappin' Challenge-dh-ds-reading.jpg   FEBRUARY 2008 Scrappin' Challenge-doodlebops.jpg  
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-03-2008, 05:21 PM   #249  
Gallery Gazer

Ok, here are the layout that I worked on this weekend. Hope ya'll like, and please let me know if there is something that I could do to make my pages better in the future

Precious Baby Boy
Pool Time
Rub A Dub Dub
Oh the Places To Sleep
Sparkling Summer
Me - goals - this was the first layout in the 52 week journal I am trying to complete this year (from this 365 day challenge)
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-03-2008, 05:58 PM   #250  
Hardware Hotshot

Quote:

Can I join?????? Please!!!!!!!!!!!
I have a goal of 10 pages and $40 budget!
Thanks
Penny

Welcome to our party! We're a scrappin' bunch of fools! :-D
CAROL "Come and hear all who fear God and I will tell what He has done for my soul." Ps.66:16
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-03-2008, 06:07 PM   #251  
Hardware Hotshot

Quote:

Originally Posted by DivanurseView Post
Ok ladies, I think there is a problem with me. I can't scrap. I go into my room and get everything out but then I sit down and I just don't feel like doing anything. What can I do to get out of this rut? I printed Jenn's sketch and hung it up in front of me, I made V day cards for my kids teachers but that's all. How am I going to meet my goal if I don't feel like doing anything? Help!!!!!

Wish I could help you! I spent all last year that way! The challenges help me more than anything! Right now I KNOW why I can't scrap! It's because I spend all my time reading this thread! :rolleyes:
CAROL "Come and hear all who fear God and I will tell what He has done for my soul." Ps.66:16
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-03-2008, 06:17 PM   #252  
Hardware Hotshot

Quote:

Originally Posted by cassie_luView Post
If it's Stampin' Up then I would have to say no as that is the kind that my printer doesn't seem to like. If it's another brand then I would love to try it. I completed the page and really am disappointed b/c of my handwriting on it.

Ok, I think I caught up. Creative ruts are the pits. I've been in them and had trouble getting out. I really liked the SS kits idea and that was the one that got me out of mine. Also, going to my upline's scrap camps helped

What makes me smile:
I also have a couple of pictures today that always make me smile as well as LOTS of pictures from the Doodlebops concert we went to this afternoon. Yes, I am a parent of a toddler :mrgreen: Honestly, they do make me smile.

Also, how can a mom not smile when their child WANTS and asks to clean? He will actually get upset if I tell him no. I hope this trend won't end.

Then there is the heart-warming daddy/son reading time. I smile every time I see it After today I'll focus on "things" that make me smile.
Your pics made me smile too! Especially the SU boxes in front of where DS was dusting! :-D
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-03-2008, 06:25 PM   #253  
Hardware Hotshot

Quote:

Originally Posted by grammawammaView Post
Wish I could help you! I spent all last year that way! The challenges help me more than anything! Right now I KNOW why I can't scrap! It's because I spend all my time reading this thread! :rolleyes:
LOL.......Carol.......I'm so with you on that......I could sit here and chat all day! I finally found the solution: I brought the laptop onto my scrap table....scrap a l/o, chat the thread, scrap a l/o, chat the thread....... tee hee
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-03-2008, 06:30 PM   #254  
Hardware Hotshot

Smile Make me smile pics

Ok, I took these pics today because they made me smile. 1st is my dgd, Kessa emptying my drawers and cabinets! Why does that make me smile? Glad you asked! It's because she's so stinkin cute when she does it. She is so preoccupied with it and will not be distracted. She even tried to put some of the stuff up. The silverware drawer pic is when she put that up. Had to smile at her efforts there! The third pic is of my dgs on his own cleaning up Kessa mess! Gotta love that! I may never find anything in my cabinets again! Oh well, I thoroughly enjoyed the process! :-D

Now I'm off to try and scrap the LO that is in my head! :-D
Attached Thumbnails
FEBRUARY 2008 Scrappin' Challenge-dsc00018.jpg   FEBRUARY 2008 Scrappin' Challenge-dsc00019.jpg   FEBRUARY 2008 Scrappin' Challenge-dsc00028.jpg  
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-03-2008, 06:32 PM   #255  
Hardware Hotshot

Quote:

Originally Posted by CanadianKristinView Post
LOL.......Carol.......I'm so with you on that......I could sit here and chat all day! I finally found the solution: I brought the laptop onto my scrap table....scrap a l/o, chat the thread, scrap a l/o, chat the thread....... tee hee
Great idea! Unfortunately I have a desktop permanently located in the living room which is NOT the room I scrap in! :rolleyes:
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-03-2008, 06:32 PM   #256  
Lmn
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 69 Likes on 53 Posts
Talking Me too!

Quote:

I had to do the same...bring the laptop into the Scrap room. I was running back and forth. We bought a wireless router for the boys for Christmas and WOW! I didn't realize how much I would enjoy it!! It so funny that it was their present and I think I'm ALMOST enjoying it more than them, LOL!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-03-2008, 06:48 PM   #257  
Pearl-ExPert

Wah-hoo! I got nine pages done this weekend! I'll upload them tomorrow but I just had to share my news with someone who would care. Somehow, my husband just doesn't share my enthusiasm tonight - he's watching the post-Super Bowl stuff right now so I could be scrappin' naked and singing "My Ding-a-ling" & he wouldn't notice . . .
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-03-2008, 06:50 PM   #258  
Hardware Hotshot

Thumbs up Way to Go Girl!

Quote:

Originally Posted by EstrovanView Post
Wah-hoo! I got nine pages done this weekend! I'll upload them tomorrow but I just had to share my news with someone who would care. Somehow, my husband just doesn't share my enthusiasm tonight - he's watching the post-Super Bowl stuff right now so I could be scrappin' naked and singing "My Ding-a-ling" & he wouldn't notice . . .
I should take a pic of this thread bec it alway makes me smile! Or ROFL! Way to go girl! Nine pages! WOW! I'm thoroughly impressed! :-D
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-03-2008, 06:53 PM   #259  
Crimping Master

Quote:

Originally Posted by tbushView Post
Hi Penny!! Welcome!!

I see you are right down the road from me! I live in Sugar Land!!
Small world!!!! I just moved here a few months ago though. My Upline and another SCS friend live in my neighbourhood too....one just down the street!!!
Nice to meet you
scrapbook page goal for 2011-1/24
august 1/2
٩(●̮̮̃�̃)۶
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-03-2008, 06:53 PM   #260  
Crimping Master

Quote:

Welcome to our party! We're a scrappin' bunch of fools! :-D
Thanks!!! I'm sure I'll fit right in!
scrapbook page goal for 2011-1/24
august 1/2
٩(●̮̮̃�̃)۶
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-03-2008, 07:04 PM   #261  
Lmn
Stazon Splitcoast

Talking ROFL!

Quote:

Laugh!! Wow! That would be an interesting experiment.

WOOT! WOOT! for 9 pages!! That's so awesome!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-03-2008, 07:07 PM   #262  
Lmn
Stazon Splitcoast

Wink

Quote:

Ok, I took these pics today because they made me smile. 1st is my dgd, Kessa emptying my drawers and cabinets! Why does that make me smile? Glad you asked! It's because she's so stinkin cute when she does it. She is so preoccupied with it and will not be distracted. She even tried to put some of the stuff up. The silverware drawer pic is when she put that up. Had to smile at her efforts there! The third pic is of my dgs on his own cleaning up Kessa mess! Gotta love that! I may never find anything in my cabinets again! Oh well, I thoroughly enjoyed the process! :-D

Now I'm off to try and scrap the LO that is in my head! :-D
Thanks for sharing those picts! Those made me smile also! You wonder what they're thinking when they're taking everything out...LOL!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-03-2008, 07:09 PM   #263  
Lmn
Stazon Splitcoast

Talking

Quote:

Originally Posted by cassie_luView Post

What makes me smile:

These are GREAT! Big smiles. I miss "toddler-hood". The Doodlebop pict made me want to find the Barney picts I have of the show we went to!! Isn't that just SO much fun! Woohoo!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-03-2008, 07:11 PM   #264  
Hardware Hotshot

Quote:

Happy dancing for you...nine pages is AMAZING!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-03-2008, 07:13 PM   #265  
Hardware Hotshot

Default WOW

Quote:

Small world!!!! I just moved here a few months ago though. My Upline and another SCS friend live in my neighbourhood too....one just down the street!!!
Nice to meet you

I just checked out your website and it is awesome! Your computer must be turning shades of green from all the envy I have over your stampin room! Wow! Love the curtain rod idea for the punches and I absolutely LOVE your ribbon/stamp pad thingy over the desk! Your LO's are great! Love the idea for your DH's room! It is a great pic! Great job on the digis too! :-D I repeat, WOW!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-03-2008, 07:15 PM   #266  
Hardware Hotshot

Ok, it's 10:14 here & I STILL haven't started scrappin! Mz Penny's website did me in! Once again, I'm off to scrap the LO that is in my head! DON'T CALL ME BACK HERE TONIGHT, YA HEAR?!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-03-2008, 07:28 PM   #267  
Hardware Hotshot

Quote:

Ok, it's 10:14 here & I STILL haven't started scrappin! Mz Penny's website did me in! Once again, I'm off to scrap the LO that is in my head! DON'T CALL ME BACK HERE TONIGHT, YA HEAR?!
Caaaarrrroooollll (said in my spookiest voice).... we neeeeed yooooouuuu....come baaa-aaack....woooo ooooooo......
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-03-2008, 07:45 PM   #268  
Hardware Hotshot

Hey girls, Sorry I've not been chatting, but I have actually done it....I finished my first digi scrap. I can't believe it. It only took 2 months LOL. It's harder than I thought it would be, but I have PSE-6. I have never even done PSE 4 or 5. So there is a huge learning curve.

I didn't watch 1 minute of superbowl or even the commercials this year. It's not a great layout but I'm just thrilled that I actually finished it--mostly without erasing my hard drive----accidently.

Here is a thumbnail. I'll get it to my gallery later.

Good grief, I've had to resize this about 8 times. Hope I didn't lose the real one.:rolleyes: That's about my speed lately.
Attached Thumbnails
FEBRUARY 2008 Scrappin' Challenge-easter-loot-scs.jpg  
Proud mom of 2 soldiers-
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-03-2008, 07:47 PM   #269  
Hardware Hotshot

Quote:

Youuuuuuuu Whoooooooo CAROL......I bet you are really not scrappin.....yooooooo whoooooooo carol. I know you are smiling.....

Yep I know, I read her blog earlier today... woweeeee
Proud mom of 2 soldiers-
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-03-2008, 08:04 PM   #270  
Hardware Hotshot

Quote:

Originally Posted by PenascodragonflyView Post
Hey girls, Sorry I've not been chatting, but I have actually done it....I finished my first digi scrap. I can't believe it. It only took 2 months LOL. It's harder than I thought it would be, but I have PSE-6. I have never even done PSE 4 or 5. So there is a huge learning curve.

I didn't watch 1 minute of superbowl or even the commercials this year. It's not a great layout but I'm just thrilled that I actually finished it--mostly without erasing my hard drive----accidently.

Here is a thumbnail. I'll get it to my gallery later.

Good grief, I've had to resize this about 8 times. Hope I didn't lose the real one.:rolleyes: That's about my speed lately.

Hey Misti, great job on the digi layout! And especially woot woot on not erasing the hard drive!!!!! I'm afraid of digi for that very reason. Eek! Well done, GF!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-03-2008, 08:08 PM   #271  
Hardware Hotshot

Ok ladies here is my weekend whine sort of:

I'm stressed pretty much.
  • As you know my mom is having surgery in the morning--her quality of life has just been awful--we are hoping for improvement.
  • My only brother (my only sibling) is such a jerk. He's really treated my parents and his ex-wife and children horrible by not even acknowleging any of them. He's on drugs and is on a downward spiral that I hope my parents can survive. he lives in the same town as all of us and even works with my dad an never asks about any one....ugggg. Anyway, his landlord called my mom last night and my brother has not paid rent for 2 months now. (It's only $200 per month, he lives in a trailer) My parents are worried sick.
  • Did I tell you that I'm going to be a grandmother?----ummm yeah. Here's the story: While married to his first wife, she went out to get ciggarrettes and came home 5 months later--3 months pregnant. Scott did the stand up thing and put his name on this childs birth certificate. That is not the thing in the least--she's only 18, no job, not married to "baby's daddy", and in an abusive relationship. We are not close to her to help her, but she knows that we are here when she needs us. Her mother is living in her car last we heard, so this kiddo does not have a support system close to her. We did hear this weekend that the baby is supposed to be a girl.
  • Scotts mom was diagnosed on Friday with congestive heart failure with blockage....there is a heart surgery looming in our future.
  • Scott will be out of town for the next 2 days at a hearing. Our previous employer owes him over $4k in over-time and non payment.
Anyway, it all could be so ever much worse, but when it rains it pours. I just needed to vent to my gal pals. Tomorrow I will take all the food to mom and dad that I made them. Then, I'm going to play with my Valentine candy gifts I'm making my parents, my nephews, and some other family members.

I feel ever so much better....thanks for listening.
Proud mom of 2 soldiers-
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-03-2008, 08:13 PM   #272  
Hardware Hotshot

Quote:

Hey Misti, great job on the digi layout! And especially woot woot on not erasing the hard drive!!!!! I'm afraid of digi for that very reason. Eek! Well done, GF!

Well, I'm so paranoid and know just enough to make myself dangerous. I bet I have 7 copies of everything on this silly puter. It really was fun, and I think the more I "play" the better it will be. One of the cool things about digi is that I could use that kit over and over and never run out.

Scott laughed and said think of all the adhesive money you could save. Hee hee.

Scrapgirls.com has a freebie everyweek. I cant wait to use them.
Proud mom of 2 soldiers-
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-03-2008, 08:14 PM   #273  
Hardware Hotshot

Quote:

Ok ladies here is my weekend whine sort of:

I'm stressed pretty much.
  • As you know my mom is having surgery in the morning--her quality of life has just been awful--we are hoping for improvement.
  • My only brother (my only sibling) is such a jerk. He's really treated my parents and his ex-wife and children horrible by not even acknowleging any of them. He's on drugs and is on a downward spiral that I hope my parents can survive. he lives in the same town as all of us and even works with my dad an never asks about any one....ugggg. Anyway, his landlord called my mom last night and my brother has not paid rent for 2 months now. (It's only $200 per month, he lives in a trailer) My parents are worried sick.
  • Did I tell you that I'm going to be a grandmother?----ummm yeah. Here's the story: While married to his first wife, she went out to get ciggarrettes and came home 5 months later--3 months pregnant. Scott did the stand up thing and put his name on this childs birth certificate. That is not the thing in the least--she's only 18, no job, not married to "baby's daddy", and in an abusive relationship. We are not close to her to help her, but she knows that we are here when she needs us. Her mother is living in her car last we heard, so this kiddo does not have a support system close to her. We did hear this weekend that the baby is supposed to be a girl.
  • Scotts mom was diagnosed on Friday with congestive heart failure with blockage....there is a heart surgery looming in our future.
  • Scott will be out of town for the next 2 days at a hearing. Our previous employer owes him over $4k in over-time and non payment.
Anyway, it all could be so ever much worse, but when it rains it pours. I just needed to vent to my gal pals. Tomorrow I will take all the food to mom and dad that I made them. Then, I'm going to play with my Valentine candy gifts I'm making my parents, my nephews, and some other family members.

I feel ever so much better....thanks for listening.
Oh Misti...wishing I could hop in my car and drive right over to give you the biggest hug ever. Oh...man....hugging you from 'the north'....praying an extra serving of perseverance and patience and peace...
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-03-2008, 08:21 PM   #274  
Hardware Hotshot

Thanks sweetie, I appreciate ya. Cyber hugs will do for now--Gosh you really need to nail Richard down to a date soon:rolleyes:

I even hate to tell my gal pals that it was in the upper 60's today. It was awesome out side. However, it may snow tomorrow and the next day. WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I hate the cold. I will be less cranky in the summer. Oh yeah I know, you will save this post and send it to me when it's 114 and I'm whining. (Although, I dont mind the heat too much)
Proud mom of 2 soldiers-
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-03-2008, 08:25 PM   #275  
Hardware Hotshot

I'll get on it and have my people call his and get us our holidaying organized!!!! 114? Seriously?!?!?!? Where do you live, the sun? THAT is way to hot for this chiquita...I whine super-much once the temp gets to about 26 (not sure what that is in American...)! We've actually had several snow days this year and it's been so fun, we usually only get the lame sort of snow that rains away the very same day! Yep...it ain't the 'great white north' where I'm living!!!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-03-2008, 08:31 PM   #276  
Hardware Hotshot

Quote:

I'll get on it and have my people call his and get us our holidaying organized!!!! 114? Seriously?!?!?!? Where do you live, the sun? THAT is way to hot for this chiquita...I whine super-much once the temp gets to about 26 (not sure what that is in American...)! We've actually had several snow days this year and it's been so fun, we usually only get the lame sort of snow that rains away the very same day! Yep...it ain't the 'great white north' where I'm living!!!!
We usually have about 10 - 15 days of unbearable heat in the summer, but lots of days in the 80's and 90's F.

My ability to convert F-C is poor, but I can sorta convert C-F
Lets see if I can kinda get near: 26C --26 x 2 = 52+30=82 F

Not exact, but close enough to get the idea.
Proud mom of 2 soldiers-
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-03-2008, 08:33 PM   #277  
Hardware Hotshot

Quote:

We usually have about 10 - 15 days of unbearable heat in the summer, but lots of days in the 80's and 90's F.

When my folks snowbird to Palm Springs they say the 80s are cold...right?! Yep...I prefer colder to warmer weather...puhleez tell me you's gots a/c!!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-03-2008, 08:37 PM   #278  
Hardware Hotshot

Quote:

Thanks sweetie, I appreciate ya. Cyber hugs will do for now--Gosh you really need to nail Richard down to a date soon:rolleyes:

I even hate to tell my gal pals that it was in the upper 60's today. It was awesome out side. However, it may snow tomorrow and the next day. WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I hate the cold. I will be less cranky in the summer. Oh yeah I know, you will save this post and send it to me when it's 114 and I'm whining. (Although, I dont mind the heat too much)
Ok, I'm Back now with 1 page completed! Yeah me! Actually I have to glue a couple things down, but my dh just got home from work & I knew he'd have the puter tied up if I didn't jump in right now!

You have been busy since I left! And yes, Kristin & Misti, I heard you both calling, but I just turned up the music & went on scrappin!

Misti, so sorry for your "in the pits" weekend. More cyberhugs to you! I'll be praying for your mom tomorrow. And don't forget, Vicki Y is having surgery on Tuesday. She needs our prayers too. And Jenn is still not up to par. This thread not only keeps me scrappin, it keeps me praying too! What a thread!

:-D
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-03-2008, 08:41 PM   #279  
Hardware Hotshot

Quote:

Whoa, Misti! Are you a math wizard or what!? I didn't even pick up on the C-F difference when reading Kristin's comment!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-03-2008, 08:41 PM   #280  
Hardware Hotshot

Yep, it isn't just for scrapping that God brings women together!!! I'm sure "where two or more are gathered in My name" applies to cybersisters as well!!!

Caaaarrrroooolllllll...we missed you!
Reply With Quote Likes