Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 06-24-2010, 05:15 PM   #201  
Gallery Gazer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Quote:

Originally Posted by mnewbyView Post
Round #5 Cricut Swap is Open

Click HERE!!!
Some very cute pages there as examples. I know I've got a Disney cartridge cause I've tried to use it but I can't figure out how to make it work right. I think I've only ever used any of my cartridges for the alphas and the stars!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-24-2010, 06:34 PM   #202  
Kookie Creator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Quote:

Originally Posted by tamcanView Post
morning all! Well I can breath( a little) my babydd made it safely to Russia. I know have to get caught up on my crafting. Good thing I have so much to do, it's gonna help keep my mind busy from worry. We are having bad weather here lot of rain etc. so once I run my few errands I'm in shut in mode. Have a HAPPY HUMP DAY!!!!!
I can only imagine how nervous you must be! Maybe I missed it, but how long is she away for? Do you have enough to do to keep you busy till she get's back?

Take care, and enjoy the free time.

Jac
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-24-2010, 06:58 PM   #203  
Kookie Creator

Default Happy Birthday to you

[QUOTE=Annie's Pantry;16905696](please sing to the Happy Birthday tune)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, LET'S SCRAP SOME PAGES...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!

Well... Naturally speaking of course! The only, really true natural celebration in nature, (next to dieing) is Birthdays. And since mine is Saturday, I thought a Natural Birthday Theme would make a great Challenge today.

Hope you have a wonderful, wonderful day, and that you get spoilt rotten!! And you spoil yourself as well, ha ha.

I won't be on here on the weekend, we are VERY busy this weekend, so I will say it now, with lots of love.

jac
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-25-2010, 03:46 AM   #204  
Gallery Gazer

Quote:

Originally Posted by mnewbyView Post
Round #5 Cricut Swap is Open

Click HERE!!!
There's no way for me to respond on this page. I've only ever done one card swap so this is new to me. Do you have to be a member? There was no Message box on the bottom to respond...:confused:
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-25-2010, 04:02 AM   #205  
Gallery Gazer

Good Morning Ladies!

My daughters come home from resident camp this afternoon and I still haven't had time to scrap That's how far behind I am in getting my house back together after such a hectic Spring!!!! How crazy is that...five whole days to myself and I haven't had time to play...so sad. Luckily I get to play on Sunday with my Stamp Group. I think after today most of my house will be caught up (just need to do my own bedroom & closet). Can't believe the stuff I got rid of from DD2's room...poor girl has been growing so much she only has the clothes that she took with her to camp...had to go out to pick up a few more shorts and undies Today is my day to go through DD1s room, she's a bit neater so hopefully it won't take as long.

I've slowly been going through the gallery...such wonderful pages...really making my itch to scrap that much more!

I hope you all have a fabulous Friday and a wonderful weekend!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-25-2010, 08:04 PM   #206  
Gallery Gazer

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mary_Pat419View Post
There's no way for me to respond on this page. I've only ever done one card swap so this is new to me. Do you have to be a member? There was no Message box on the bottom to respond...:confused:
You do have to be a member of the "swap" group somehow to leave posts. I forget how it's done...Anavon would know though cause she got me into it a while back.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-26-2010, 12:09 AM   #207  
Gallery Gazer

Quote:

Originally Posted by eeddmmView Post
You do have to be a member of the "swap" group somehow to leave posts. I forget how it's done...Anavon would know though cause she got me into it a while back.
Thanks Terry, I figured it out and am now waiting for approval. :cool:
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-26-2010, 07:47 AM   #208  
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess

Quote:

Good Morning Ladies!!!

I haven't had time to be on for almost a month but hope you're all doing well. Welcome to all the new faces, you're going to love the inspiration you get from here!

It's been a crazy end-of-school year. It was a lot of work but I finished the slide show for our Fifth Graders and it was wonderful to hear them having fun while watching it! It was a huge & awesome party that we (PTA) put on for them; we have sooooo many talented ladies. The theme was 'The Treasure of 2017' (when they are due to graduate HS) so we did all pirate decorations. We had a 'set' and the kids and volunteers had specially made t-shirts...lots and lots of fun! (I attached my dd2's class pic with the t's & set)

The following weekend we held our Bronze & Bridging Ceremonies down at the beach. The girls picked 'Aloha Juniors, Aloha Cadettes' for their theme...very cute. After the ceremony and before the party began, we gave them their gift...the album I was working on for a year...and they loved it! I tried to add the link before on SCS and it didn't work but I'm trying again. I'm not sure if you need to register (it's free) or not.

My Girl Scout Years

I got them for a FABULOUS price...62 page, 8 x8 hard bound book for $29.99 and FREE s&h! The quality is wonderful and it's shipped from China and only took 2 weeks. I couldn't touch that price anywhere else. It's the first time I ordered from ArtsCow and it won't be the last, I was very impressed.

Last Saturday, a friend had us over for a 12-hour crop...it was sooo much fun, we all brought food and it was a great day of scrapping with friends! We're going to do it a couple of times a year. We've suspended the weekly scrap until after my pool is finished. After that we'll meet once a week until school starts and the kiddos can swim. I still have to put my things away and figure out how many pages I completed...I talked so much it wasn't many pages ;-)

My girls are at a Girl Scout resident camp this week (hence why I have time to be on here) but I have a list about six feet tall of things that need to be done around here! I'm getting caught up enough that I think I'll be finishing some pages this afternoon...YIPPPEEEEE!

Hopefully I'll be able to keep up with the reading...now off to check out this month's gallery. Hope you all have a wonderful day!
Mary Pat,

I am just so impressed at your commitment to completing everything you accomplished for the kids. The Treasure of 2017 program sounds like it was awesome. How wonderful to have so many talented people to help make it a success. You'll relive those memories for years to come and feel so proud!

And the slideshow you did must have been so much fun for everyone--I'll bet it felt great seeing everyone have so much fun watching it after all your hard work (I know, because I've done quite a few and it's always fun to see everyone's reactions!)

Unfortunately, my computer won't let me view your album at this point. It keeps saying I need to install Silverlight, but when I try to install it, it tells me I already have it! Well, make up your mind, Mr. 'Puter! So anyway, I'm still working on that kink. Hopefully, I can figure it out, because I'd really like to see all your hard work in completion. I'm sure it's awesome!

You are one busy lady, and I hope things slow down a little so we can see more of you here!! Miss your pages and posts!

Click here to: Join us for the Scrapbook Challenges!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-26-2010, 10:09 AM   #209  
Stazon Splitcoast

Location: "In a state of somewhere.... Somewhere between Motherhood and Grandma should!"

Good Morning/Afternoon!!!

Thanks for all the Birthday wishes.... I am having a lazy day at home today!
OLW: Joy
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-26-2010, 01:33 PM   #210  
Gallery Gazer

Quote:

Originally Posted by wendella247View Post
You are one busy lady, and I hope things slow down a little so we can see more of you here!! Miss your pages and posts!
Wendy...that was sooooo kind of you! I wish you could see it too, I think you'd get a kick out of it. I'm so excited because I'm actually in my scraproom now...just cleaning but that's a step in the right direction :-) Done with my break...off to clean some more :(
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-26-2010, 03:06 PM   #211  
Lmn
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 69 Likes on 53 Posts
Talking Me too!

Quote:

Some very cute pages there as examples. I know I've got a Disney cartridge cause I've tried to use it but I can't figure out how to make it work right. I think I've only ever used any of my cartridges for the alphas and the stars!
Terri I was thinking the same thing! REALLY cute pages. One of these days I'm going to have figure out that cute stuff. I use mine for alphas and swirls!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-26-2010, 03:09 PM   #212  
Lmn
Stazon Splitcoast

Talking YAY!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Annie's PantryView Post
Good Morning/Afternoon!!!

Thanks for all the Birthday wishes.... I am having a lazy day at home today!
Happy B-Day Anavon! Great Challenge! I've got this picts for your Challenge present. Last weekend I went to a Historic Rose Garden and got some great picts of BEAUTIFUL Roses! Wow, so many wonderful colors and flowers. I'm looking forward to scrapping them!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-26-2010, 03:25 PM   #213  
Lmn
Stazon Splitcoast

Talking Woohoo!

Quote:

LOL! You should contact Terry (eeddmm) and Lela (LMN) they'll be in Orlando next week too :-) We live in central Florida but we'll be camping at Ft Wilderness from July 2-5th...too funny! Anyone else vacationing in Orlando?????? :cool:
We were in Michigan this weekend for a few days in Traverse City & then to DH family for Grad Open Houses! We're driving by I69 right now so I'm waving to Pattie & Candy :cool: Next week I will be in Florida visiting my family for a few days. It's been awhile since I've seen my Mom and I'm looking forward to also seeing my nephews. It will be fun to be there for Holiday! :cool: We'll have to compare scrap layouts of our trips...LOL! MP's will be camping fun, mine family and Terri & Cheryl just might have Mickey in theirs? Not sure we'll get to Disney since we did SeaWorld in March. My DS wants to go to Universal this time so I may take him and my nephew, we'll see. Lots of Photo Moments
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-26-2010, 03:34 PM   #214  
Gallery Gazer

Quote:

Originally Posted by LmnView Post
My DS wants to go to Universal this time so I may take him and my nephew, we'll see. Lots of Photo Moments
We got season passes for the family this year because of the Wizarding World of Harry Potter. We haven't gotten there yet so we may see you at Universal next weekend!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-27-2010, 04:06 AM   #215  
Gallery Gazer

I'm soooooo happy to have gotten my craft room cleaned and reorganized! I'm putting finishing touches on layouts from last weekend's crop with my friends and I even (re)started my blog...YIPPEEEE for personal time! I even got most of my pages in their albums (I needed some new albums) and made my shopping list for my Stamp Group today (need a Miscellaneous Album for fun challenge pages that don't fit into any of the particular albums I have set up). My dd1 and I are about to ride our bikes to the grocery store for a few items (but mostly for exercise), then home to shower, and then a full day of crafting! Will anyone be 'hanging around' today? If so, see ya later!

(I live in Florida so this is my 'inside' time of year...I know opposite to most of you but hence why I'm on more often now ;-))
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-27-2010, 08:14 AM   #216  
Lmn
Stazon Splitcoast

Talking oh Fun!

Quote:

We got season passes for the family this year because of the Wizarding World of Harry Potter. We haven't gotten there yet so we may see you at Universal next weekend!
My DS & nephew are 16, so I think they will like it? We've not been to Universal before. They both want to go for the HP ride as well. I'm not a ride person so I'm along for the photos, LOL! :p

It's 85 here and HUMID HOT! No outside for me today either, I'm finishing up some scrappin' and cards before this weeks trip!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-27-2010, 08:16 AM   #217  
Lmn
Stazon Splitcoast

Talking Awesome!

Quote:

I'm soooooo happy to have gotten my craft room cleaned and reorganized! I'm putting finishing touches on layouts from last weekend's crop with my friends and I even (re)started my blog...
It's so GOOD to have some time to get things done you've been wanting to! Usually a clean and organized scrap room for me brings MOJO! Hope it does for you too! :o
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-27-2010, 09:35 AM   #218  
Gallery Gazer

Quote:

My DS & nephew are 16, so I think they will like it? We've not been to Universal before. They both want to go for the HP ride as well. I'm not a ride person so I'm along for the photos, LOL! :p

It's 85 here and HUMID HOT! No outside for me today either, I'm finishing up some scrappin' and cards before this weeks trip!

85...that's a cold front to us right now...hasn't been below 90 for over a month ;-) Hot & Humid is the order of the day...so just the right type of weather to get ready for Florida!

Universal is great for that age so you'll have a fabulous time. I told my DH I didn't want to go without him the first time because I wanted to bring the 'good camera' and that can't go on rides...so he needs too. I've heard Wizarding World is SPECTACULAR!

Off to my stamp club now...see ya later if you're around.:cool:
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-28-2010, 12:37 PM   #219  

I've got one more page to reach my goal after this one that I did for Jenn's challenge: It's the right side to go with the paper page aI posted the other day. Pink is my focal color--all the papers have pink in them.

Friends & Festivities

I think my next page will also go with Jenn's challenge and I'm thinking of using one of Sally's sketches.

Hope everyone's having a sparkling day!!

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-28-2010, 07:10 PM   #220  
Mad Swapper

got two more done today...but splitcoast won't let me upload. it says my pic is too big. i've never been told that before. anyone know how to fix that little issue ?

June. Goal 0/12
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-28-2010, 08:57 PM   #221  
Lmn
Stazon Splitcoast

Talking Me too!

Quote:

Originally Posted by jonah's mommyView Post
got two more done today...but splitcoast won't let me upload. it says my pic is too big. i've never been told that before. anyone know how to fix that little issue ?
Recently I've had to "re-size" my photos when saving to my computer so they can upload to SCS. Not sure what's new but I've found the same ;) I'm not sure how to tell you how, I right click and edit my image before saving.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-29-2010, 04:47 AM   #222  
Mad Swapper

Quote:

Recently I've had to "re-size" my photos when saving to my computer so they can upload to SCS. Not sure what's new but I've found the same ;) I'm not sure how to tell you how, I right click and edit my image before saving.
Lela--

Thanks for the advice! I will give it a try

June. Goal 0/12
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-29-2010, 05:19 AM   #223  
Compulsive Stamper

Default Met my Goal!

I finished my last four pages last weekend! I haven't taken pictures yet, but they are done!

becauseofourchildren.blogspot.com
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-29-2010, 07:32 AM   #224  
Hardware Hotshot

Hi, I'm definitely making my goal this month. doing 20, 8x8 albums for my lil sis's sorority. Each book has 20 pages that's 400 pages total. Need to mail out by Friday. Yep on top of my own 10-15 pages. I did a couple mini books too( on my blog). I'm gonna be sleep deprived but I'm doing it.

Well you all know my baby dd, is in Kazan Russia, so I have to keep busy. I'm a worry wort. She is blogging, Face Booking, and I've Skyped with her a few times( reason to love the net).
Check this out
http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref...7&id=667742658
She's sooo cute! my baby at the Kremlin!!!!tfl.

Goals for 2014
Dec.

5 cards a week:_260__
2 Layouts a week:_104__
My Papercrafting Blog
My Gallery

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-29-2010, 10:32 AM   #225  
Stazon Splitcoast

Location: "In a state of somewhere.... Somewhere between Motherhood and Grandma should!"

Officially signed house papers today and got the keys that I don't have to give back....

Now to move all my stuff..... ahhhhhhh!
OLW: Joy
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-29-2010, 11:36 AM   #226  
Mad Swapper

finally figured out how to resize my photo so that i could upload it

COUTNY FAIR--NAS by jonah's mommy at Splitcoaststampers

TFL

June. Goal 0/12
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-29-2010, 11:40 AM   #227  
Mad Swapper

Quote:

Hi, I'm definitely making my goal this month. doing 20, 8x8 albums for my lil sis's sorority. Each book has 20 pages that's 400 pages total. Need to mail out by Friday. Yep on top of my own 10-15 pages. I did a couple mini books too( on my blog). I'm gonna be sleep deprived but I'm doing it.

Well you all know my baby dd, is in Kazan Russia, so I have to keep busy. I'm a worry wort. She is blogging, Face Booking, and I've Skyped with her a few times( reason to love the net).
Check this out
Tam--

Your blog is too cool You make some amazing stuff! I have one question...how do you adhere your paper to your mini albums? I'm assuming they are chipboard. Ok, one more question...do you adhere it and then cut it out with a craft knife? Thanks

June. Goal 0/12
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-29-2010, 01:52 PM   #228  
Mad Swapper

I just love nap time...got another lo completed

got sketch? at the zoo :) by jonah's mommy at Splitcoaststampers

TFL!

June. Goal 0/12
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-29-2010, 09:08 PM   #229  

Quote:

Originally Posted by jonah's mommyView Post
finally figured out how to resize my photo so that i could upload it

COUTNY FAIR--NAS by jonah's mommy at Splitcoaststampers

TFL
Here's a thread that explains why people have been having to resize files lately. I came across it today while trying to figure out why my gallery says my last upload has 7 comments but only 5 show when I actually go to the page to look. (I haven't gotten an answer to that yet!)

Forums at Splitcoaststampers

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-29-2010, 09:11 PM   #230  

Quote:

Check this out
Wow, Tam, that is such an AWESOME photo!!! That's a trip of a lifetime--how did it come about that she went to Russia?

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-30-2010, 05:42 AM   #231  
Gallery Gazer

Quote:

Here's a thread that explains why people have been having to resize files lately. I came across it today while trying to figure out why my gallery says my last upload has 7 comments but only 5 show when I actually go to the page to look. (I haven't gotten an answer to that yet!)

Forums at Splitcoaststampers
hmmm. I haven't uploaded anything recently but I usually downsize all my layouts to 600 x 600 for putting on the web. Sounds like I should still be OK if I read her posting correctly. Thanks for finding that Wendy!

I wanted to wish everyone a happy holiday now too! We leave Saturday morning for the week to Disney in FL so I won't be around during that time unless I figure out how to use my DH new Blackberry to access the web!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-30-2010, 06:12 AM   #232  
Die Cut Diva

Hi ladies,
Sorry I haven't been around much lately- just busy life! I hope to get caught up on the gallery over the long weekend!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-30-2010, 06:50 AM   #233  
Die Cut Diva

Quote:

hmmm. I haven't uploaded anything recently but I usually downsize all my layouts to 600 x 600 for putting on the web. Sounds like I should still be OK if I read her posting correctly. Thanks for finding that Wendy!

I wanted to wish everyone a happy holiday now too! We leave Saturday morning for the week to Disney in FL so I won't be around during that time unless I figure out how to use my DH new Blackberry to access the web!
Terry you shouldn't have any problems using your DH's Blackberry to get online. My DH has a Blackberry too and he uses it all the time. I personally have the IPhone and it couldn't be easier to use. It does make keeping in touch so much easier. Technology is great (when it works)
2011 pages Jan 5/10; Feb 4/10; Mar 16/10; Apr 31/10; May 29/10; JUN 15/10; YTD 100/120
My Gallery
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-30-2010, 08:23 AM   #234  

Quote:

I resize to 600x600 also and haven't had any problems with having to resize.

Oh boy, I'm sure i don't have to tell you to have a wonderful time in Disney. You're going to be a busy scrapper when you return!!! ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-30-2010, 11:47 AM   #235  

Where is everyone these days??? I so miss the super-active threads we used to have.

Come out, come out, wherever you are!! :confused:

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-30-2010, 02:05 PM   #236  
Creative Crew SU Design Team Alumni

Finished my last page towards my June goal but SC will not let me upload. I will try again later. June 7/7 YTD 114

Patti
Fan Club Member RAK Group Member
Chemo Angel, Stampin Up Demonstrator
Scrapbook goal: April 7/10 MAY /5 YTD 32
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-30-2010, 02:06 PM   #237  
Creative Crew SU Design Team Alumni

Quote:

Where is everyone these days??? I so miss the super-active threads we used to have.

Come out, come out, wherever you are!! :confused:
Me too Wendy. Seems like time is just getting away from me lately with my mom and hubby so sick I can't find enough time! :(

Patti
Fan Club Member RAK Group Member
Chemo Angel, Stampin Up Demonstrator
Scrapbook goal: April 7/10 MAY /5 YTD 32
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-30-2010, 03:05 PM   #238  

Well, Patti, I hope things start turning around for the best with your DH and mom. They're lucky to have a newly-retired nurse in the family!

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-30-2010, 03:07 PM   #239  

Yay! I made my goal for June! Here's my final page for June. I used one of Sally's sketches for it:

Happy B'day, Mady!

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-30-2010, 05:06 PM   #240  
Glitter Guru

Received 56 Likes on 32 Posts

I was not sure I could make my goal in June, this is cutting it to the last minute but here is just one layout of the 9 pages I have gotten done in the last couple of weeks.

Mammoth Caves

Yea for Cricut fonts!
Reply With Quote Likes