View Single Post
Old 08-02-2015, 05:40 AM   #19
Shoe Girl
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

I can't believe it is August already. This year is flying by. Big thank you to Stacy (JBgreendawn) for starting the thread this week and to our wonderful notifiers for send out the happy mail.

Thank you to Priscilla (Catluvr2) fro adding my card to your favorites. I am so appreciative to me on your wonderful list. Thank you to Brenda (tessaduck) for the happy mail.

Here are my favorites this week:
TLC544 Cathedral Window by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FS442: Seeds of Today by Precious Kitty - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MMTPT365 Say Cheese, Please by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MMTPT365 Plucka Duck by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
DTGD15LuvLee - Celebrate by ohmypaper! - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MMTPT365 Dee Dee Bootsenfritz and her Sidekick Hans Boot by gabalot - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Miss Millie by buddy'smama - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SC551, Zindorf Cas_vg by Vicky Gould - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SC551 Wedding Gold by CAKath - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MMTPT365, " Kindness is a language for all " by wendy2512 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
White Space Planet by ravengirl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT542 Celestial Space by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT542 Squealing with Excitement by DandI93 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
DTGD15UnderstandblueA Believe in Colour by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT542, Enjoy the Lights! by annsforte3 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT542 Birthday Nebula by Laurene - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
DTGD15UnderstandblueA Strong by dini - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Happy Birthday Tu Tu You by PedalPower - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC504 Faith by scrappigramma2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
watering can flowers by SophieLaFontaine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Gnome Sweet Gnome by Pam MacKay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC504, DTGD Floating Leaves by peeps321 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Enjoy Shaker IC504 by kiagc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC504 Sea Horse Reef by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC Africa by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC504: Ships Ahoy! by Precious Kitty - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC504 Run Down by Kathy LeDonne - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
DTGD15kittie747 - Beachy Keen! by girlgeek101 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
DTGD Leopard Lily by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Paisley Hope FS443 by justwritedesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Ok I know I have missed some. What are your favorites this week?

Happy crafting!
Lisa
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!