View Single Post
Old 11-09-2014, 08:43 AM   #54
f.schles
Proud Fan Club Member

Default favs

I always forget to send a big
THANKS to all the notifiers, so I am doing that before I get carried away with all of the beautiful cards from the week. Here are my favs.
FS405 Regal Birthday Wishes by sue28 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC466 Winter's Butterfly by Mrs Noofy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Poinsettia Blooms IC466 by kiagc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Autumn Birdhouse IC466 by justwritedesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC466, Citrus pens by jdmommy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC466, Lose 10 lbs.__vg by Vicky Gould - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
TI Fab Fri JoyFULL Wryn by lisa lara - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
*IC466 Christmas Roses & Holly by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MIX93 Weirdo Arty Backgrounds by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MIX93 Skip by Kathleen Lammie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MIX93 You Are Loved by peeps321 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Northern Fun by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Fun Filled Thank You... by Luv Flowers - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
F4A246 QFTD235 Second Spring_lb by Clownmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT1431C Rose Red by jodylb - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT1415 - Umbrella Days by ohmypaper! - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Poppies in a Circle by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!