This is my card for today's inspiration challenge....
This is my story!
1. I didn't see candle holders....I saw candles!
2. This card took me way to long...I spent probably 30 minutes just looking for something I could use for the flames!
3. When my husband came upstairs to take the picture he said.....What's so special about this card? No answer from me.....
4. His next comment? Yep, you definately lost your mojo....(He is remembering my card from yesterday's challenge!)
5. What next? His little * I am teasing smile! *
6. That's it! I am calling the local newspaper on Monday and putting a help wanted ad in for a new photographer! Everyone can be replaced!
Date: Saturday, May 12, 2007 GMT Views: 831
Registered: April 8, 2006 Location: TX Posts: 29023
Sat, May 12, 2007 @ 5:52 AM
Cindy--how awesome....you put a candle on the card--I LOVE THAT! Mojo smojo--you got it girl and I dont think you will ever shake it! This is such a cute birthday card--from the candle to the little scallops at the bottom to the awesome flames---wow.
Fire that photographer (heehee..just kidding!) Methinks he just likes to fire you up!