Another of my seemingly endless supply of Christmas cards being belatedly uploaded, along with playing challenge catch-up. This one is one of my favorites...simple but elegant. It fits nine challenges, old and new at the time of making, as follows:
1) AOCC19DEC, All Occasion Card Challenge, 12/1/19. One of my many needed Christmas cards.
2) ABC11W23, Alphabet Challenge, Round 11, 8/7/19, Letter W. The "W" in my card is its wintery weather theme.
3) MSP24, Misty Monthly Mondays, "Getting in Shape," 8/5/19. The geometric shape used to make my background is snowflakes. Did you know that all snowflakes are formed around a hexagonal plate, creating a hexagonal snowflake?
4) FS651, Featured Stamper, "My Friend Jeanne,"
7/28/19...aka Jeanne Streiff. I was inspired by two of Jeanne's card that I put together for my card. For the background and color: Donut Snowflakes; for the background and layout: Snowflake Bella
5) IC712, Inspiration Challenge, "Pinterest Board Needle Minders," 7/27/19. Inspiration from these purple snowflake needle minders: Glitter Snowflake Needle Minder
6) CT0719, Dirty Dozen Monthly Themes--July 2019, "Comeback Cards," 7/15/19. I chose this old 2015 purple snowflake card to modernize. I do like the purple snowflake background on my new card much better than the silver on my old card: Wishing You Joy in the New Year (Christmas X 10 - Card #9)!
7) CCC19FEB, Christmas Card Challenge, "Bring on the Winter Activities," 2/1/19. My card is an inspiration jump-off on the kind of weather and landscape needed to enjoy those winter activities and enables you to imagine enjoying skiing, snowboarding, ice skating, etc. in the beautiful scenery of my card.
SCSCCJAN19, Dirty Dozen Christmas Card Challenge, "It All Starts Up North," 1/1/19. I went with the snowy weather up north in Santa land for my card.
9) CAS463, Clean & Simple Challenge, "Unique Snowflakes," 1/8/18. Use non-traditional snowflake colors for your card.