Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 10-02-2010, 07:11 AM   #561  
Insane Embellisher

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks SO MUCH, Diane. I truly appreciate the time you took to explain your process. Your items are just awesome! Good luck at your sales this year....

TFS,
Kat
"Be Still and Know That I Am God" Ps. 46:10
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-02-2010, 11:10 AM   #562  
Insane Embellisher

good news came in the mail today. First...I received a check I wasn't expecting for 2 weeks...Then I received a map of my placement at the craft fair. I'm right up front...5 spaces from the opening. I'm really wishing I had splurged and bought the knuckle buster...but I couldn't afford the credit card processing. I only have a week and don't think I have enough time to get involved in that now. I'm going to look into it for the next fair though.

ok...I'm off like a prom dress...tons more work to be done. Happy Sale and Happy Weekend all.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-02-2010, 12:52 PM   #563  
Insane Embellisher

I had my first craft sale of the season today. I had over 300 cards to sell, some holiday decorated frames (the inside is decorated), some stamped candles, and gift tags.

And I sold . . . . . .

1 card.

Yep, 1 card. The sale started at 9am and ended at 2pm. The card sold at 1:45pm. There was decent traffic through the door, but hardly anyone looked at my table. I thought the table was decorated and set up really nice. One vendor said it was because farmers have just finally gotten in the fields this week.

I did good at this sale last year, so was disappointed today.

I'm past it and on to the next one on Oct 30th.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-02-2010, 12:54 PM   #564  
Insane Embellisher

ouch
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-02-2010, 01:16 PM   #565  
Pearl-ExPert

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Quote:

Originally Posted by mouseprintsView Post
I had my first craft sale of the season today. I had over 300 cards to sell, some holiday decorated frames (the inside is decorated), some stamped candles, and gift tags.

And I sold . . . . . .

1 card.

Yep, 1 card. The sale started at 9am and ended at 2pm. The card sold at 1:45pm. There was decent traffic through the door, but hardly anyone looked at my table. I thought the table was decorated and set up really nice. One vendor said it was because farmers have just finally gotten in the fields this week.

I did good at this sale last year, so was disappointed today.

I'm past it and on to the next one on Oct 30th.
I am so sorry it didn't go better!! I hope the next one picks up!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-02-2010, 01:27 PM   #566  
Insane Embellisher

Oh, Trish....how disappointing! I know exactly how you feel though. Last year I bought a table at my mom's retirement communities Fall Craft Fair. I had OODLES of fun holiday stuff, my table was in a primo location and was so CUTE! I sold less than $50. Thank goodness the table fee was only $10. Everyone commented and loved my items (which were priced fine, I even offered a 20% discount for the seniors), but I can't tell you how many times I heard from those little old ladies "oh, honey.....I just got rid of all my junk. I don't need more!!". Junk? JUNK??? Haven't you ever heard of GIFTS???! I was just so sick of it all, I was ready to toss everything in the trash. My mom, on the other hand, had a grand time visiting with all her friends! Go figure.......

Thank goodness I didn't toss it all (only the perishable stuff)....all the non-food items are all ready for this year! ;)

I've heard from so many seasoned craft fair vendors that you just never know what will be the hot item at each show....or whether you'll sell much. Seems rather capricious.

But, like you said, now you're all ready for your next craft fair!

Blessings,
Kat

P.S. I made some really nice candles for a spring craft fair - right before Mother's Day. Thought they'd be a big hit - sold none....nada....zip. For some reason, although folks love them, they don't buy them. Wonder if it's due to the "don't burn the good candles" syndrome! If only they knew they're just WM cheapies!! :rolleyes:
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-02-2010, 02:46 PM   #567  
Kookie Creator

Oh Trish, wish it would've been better for you, but on the bright side, you can relax and coast this week since you have lots of stuff left. Yuck, that sounds bad, but I don't mean it to.

I just talked to the head of an annual craft fair that I'm in on Oct 16th. I was a little hesitant to join this year, cuz last year wasn't so great and she said this year they are only 2/3 full. Sooooo, do I look at this with "the glass half full" view of great...more customers for me or "glass half empty" view which I don't want to say out load?

Maybe people just aren't geared up for the holiday season yet at least I hope that's the reason. Can't wait to hear what others have to say about fairs they did this weekend.

Sharon
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-02-2010, 03:26 PM   #568  
Stampin' Fool

Trish, I know you are tired and frustated after all the work you put into your show today just to be disappointed with the outcome of your results. Especially since you did well at that show last year. I know I would be. I felt that way at a show I did a couple years ago and only sold $35 all day. But like you, I had to pack everything up and wait for the next show. I visited your gallery and blog and your cards are lovely! Hopefully as we get closer to the holidays sales will improve.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-02-2010, 03:30 PM   #569  
Stampin' Fool

Trish, bless your heart! I can relate. I did a craft show last year where I sold 1 thing all day. It was a $3 post it note holder with a gel pen. The tables were $40, and it lasted from 8:00 until 5:00. My feet killed me all day, and I got to a point where I vowed to strangle the next person who said, "This is so cute, but I can do this at home."

So this year I have a new strategy. I am doing a very large Marketplace sale in November. I have made a TON of stuff. But to hedge my bets, and increase the chances of selling everything, I am having a "Come and Get It" sale at my house the day after the Marketplace. Yes, it will be exhausting, but I might as well while I have everything out. I'm crossing my fingers that I make more than $3 this year!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-02-2010, 03:45 PM   #570  
Stampin' Fool

Quote:

Originally Posted by tat2girlView Post
Oh Trish, wish it would've been better for you, but on the bright side, you can relax and coast this week since you have lots of stuff left. Yuck, that sounds bad, but I don't mean it to.

I just talked to the head of an annual craft fair that I'm in on Oct 16th. I was a little hesitant to join this year, cuz last year wasn't so great and she said this year they are only 2/3 full. Sooooo, do I look at this with "the glass half full" view of great...more customers for me or "glass half empty" view which I don't want to say out load?

Maybe people just aren't geared up for the holiday season yet at least I hope that's the reason. Can't wait to hear what others have to say about fairs they did this weekend.

Sharon
I noticed last year that the amount of vendors at shows were alot less than previous years too. At one of the shows I do, I have been waiting for a corner isle booth to open so I could move to it and this year I got a call that the space was open. Another good show went from a two day, to a one day show and lowered the booth fee, as they lost vendors the last two years. Found out from some vendors that have been doing shows for years, that they are starting to cut out some shows do to lower traffic at all the shows that have been the best for years. I am still doing the same four shows this year and hoping for the best. Trying to have more gift items with a purpose this year, as that is what I think will sell best. I love doing the shows I do and it is definately more fun when sales are good. I guess we will all have to just wait and see and hope and pray for a good season.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-02-2010, 04:26 PM   #571  
Gabfest Goddess

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

Here is a craft idea that I use to make for shows that I did over 25 years ago and they always sold really well and I had many repeat customers. This is not mine but very similar to what I did then:
Candy Cane Christmas fabric coasters by Bluemoon - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

I made mine in the popular colors for back than.

My blog: www.maryscraftroom.blogspot.com
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-02-2010, 04:46 PM   #572  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 252 Likes on 177 Posts

I had my first craft fair today in Harrisburg, NC. It was their 20th year and it was from 9-3. I brought 140 washer necklaces with me and ONLY SOLD 10!!! The booth rent was $30 which I split with another girl. She had brought these cute stuffed pink owls and sold 1 for $5.

They were expecting 600 to attend and I would bet only 200-300 showed up and those people were not buying ANYTHING.

Oh well. What do I do now with 130 washer necklaces left? LOL

I also love to send cards each month to Love Notes Fairy. Click here for more info https://jenniferbelthoff.com/love-notes-fairy/
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-02-2010, 04:59 PM   #573  
Gabfest Goddess

Could you sell them on esty or e-bay??

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-02-2010, 05:45 PM   #574  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 171 Likes on 127 Posts

Quote:

Originally Posted by loribelle3View Post
Kat,

I make the pebble magnets and they have been great sellers for me. I buy the round magnets at WM for 6.??. I print out pictures on my computer, resized to about 1/2 inch or so, then punch them out using a 1/2 inch circle punch. Glue the pic to the magnet and let dry. Then I add a pebble, which is just a clear glass pebble from WM or any craft store to the top, again using the e6000 glue. I am going to try adding the paper clip for a bookmark with the e6000, which I think is how Diane did it. I have used the irredescent pebbles, but just got some clear ones to try too. I can upload a picture when I get home. I bag them up in groups of 4 and sell them for $2 a bag.

HTH!
Lori
where in WM do you find the clear pebbles? are they a "correct" circle? or just "close" to a true circle.
thanks
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-02-2010, 06:13 PM   #575  
Gabfest Goddess

I think you can find them in the floral department.

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-02-2010, 09:31 PM   #576  
Insane Embellisher

Quote:

Originally Posted by loribelle3View Post
Kat,

I make the pebble magnets and they have been great sellers for me. I buy the round magnets at WM for 6.??. I print out pictures on my computer, resized to about 1/2 inch or so, then punch them out using a 1/2 inch circle punch. Glue the pic to the magnet and let dry. Then I add a pebble, which is just a clear glass pebble from WM or any craft store to the top, again using the e6000 glue. I am going to try adding the paper clip for a bookmark with the e6000, which I think is how Diane did it. I have used the irredescent pebbles, but just got some clear ones to try too. I can upload a picture when I get home. I bag them up in groups of 4 and sell them for $2 a bag.

HTH!
Lori
Lori: Thanks so much for your info. I'm sorry I didn't notice it before! I've been sick with the flu for the past few days, but as soon as I'm feeling better I'll head over to WM (just up the road a few blocks) and see what I can find. I looked at my inventory, and for my first show in late October, I notice it's heavily dependent on candy items (Save the TaTa's pink tictacs, Dove dark chocolate Promises, candy corn, M&M's, etc.) and Halloween cards. This is a new venue for me, so I'm not expecting to sell many cards (I sell most of my cards to folks at work and church). I'm thinking I should add a few more 'crafty' practical items. I'm thinking it might be a tad early for folks to be thinking of Christmas (especially when it will still be in the 80's), so I'll save my holiday items for the November craft fairs.

Anywho, thanks for your directions!

Blessings,
Kat
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-03-2010, 05:00 AM   #577  
Rubber Obsessor

Had my first craft show of the season yesterday. Did better than I did at my first one in May so that was good Sold 3 of my 4 Acrylic Post it note frames, 2 pencil boxes (they had 3 pencils in them), 10 candy stix, 5 treat bags (3"x4"), 5 Magnetic boards and 1 chipboard banner. I had my candy stix and treat bags going for $1.50 each or 4 for $5.00! So essentially they were getting one for free

They had me set up right across from a Stampin' Up table so I was kinda worried when I was setting up Friday; but it was all good. They were mainly selling cards (which I had none of) and now I have a new Stampin' Up lady and got some new ideas from the catalog LOL.

I was talking with my DH about the show and for now on I'll be offering my higher priced items at 20% off at craft shows. I can't tell you how many people looked at my BOO door hangers and then put it down when they saw the price. They sell well online but people around here are all for a bargain LOL.

Now to get ready for my 2 craft shows in December.

Altered by Jenn
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-03-2010, 06:06 AM   #578  
Matboard Maniac

I have a show coming up next week...little bit hopeful, never did it, but have heard of it for years...after last week's fiasco, I'm starting to lose hope...placed my last order last night for supplies, am determined to use up all my supplies and only buy things I really need to replace (tape, etc.) - one upsetting bit of news...a big, well advertised fair, which has been around for years, still has spaces...I used to do this fair years ago and if you didn't apply EARLY, you didn't get in...made very good money - am planning to do this fair because I LOVE it, but don't expect much this year...guess I'm losing my enthusiasm for this year's shows...hoping that next week's show will change that !!??!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-03-2010, 07:13 AM   #579  
Crimping Master

Quote:

Originally Posted by dancinczView Post
I have a show coming up next week...little bit hopeful, never did it, but have heard of it for years...after last week's fiasco, I'm starting to lose hope...placed my last order last night for supplies, am determined to use up all my supplies and only buy things I really need to replace (tape, etc.) - one upsetting bit of news...a big, well advertised fair, which has been around for years, still has spaces...I used to do this fair years ago and if you didn't apply EARLY, you didn't get in...made very good money - am planning to do this fair because I LOVE it, but don't expect much this year...guess I'm losing my enthusiasm for this year's shows...hoping that next week's show will change that !!??!
Don't worry! I have a feeling that it is a tad early for people to do a lot of Holiday shopping, but they are still thinking about it and trying to cut back on spending right now to save for the big push! Timing is really important!

I attended (didn't participate - too early in year for me) in a Craft Show at my daughter's middle school yesterday. It was busy early but according to some of my friends who were selling there, not a lot of buying! They said most of the people who came through were looking for ideas for their own craft shows! :rolleyes: I am extremely hopeful though because I didn't see one vendor selling and items that I have planned for my shows! So that is good - right?

Beth
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-03-2010, 07:16 AM   #580  
Crimping Master

I do have a question for all? One of the craft shows that I entered asked me to provide 100 "treats of some kind" for the first 100 people in the door. Free advertising on flyers and newspaper ads (YEA!) and I get a prime spot in the show for doing this. My question is this....WHAT DO I MAKE???? I was thinking about one of my altered clothespins with my business card in the clip since they are very inexpensive to make? Or a candy stix? My concern is that I don't want to lose potential sales on items because I am giving them away for free? Maybe I should make something that I am not selling? ARGHH!:confused:

Any ideas????
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-03-2010, 07:43 AM   #581  
Rubber Obsessor

I would want to give away something that I sell cos if the people really like it then they'll want to buy some at your booth is my thinking But at the same time, if they leave and come back again then they'll get 2 for free I can't tell you how many people I watched leave the building and then come back a little later a couple of times. This is a hard one.... I would do the clothespins with the business card in them
Quote:

Originally Posted by kaitysmomView Post
I do have a question for all? One of the craft shows that I entered asked me to provide 100 "treats of some kind" for the first 100 people in the door. Free advertising on flyers and newspaper ads (YEA!) and I get a prime spot in the show for doing this. My question is this....WHAT DO I MAKE???? I was thinking about one of my altered clothespins with my business card in the clip since they are very inexpensive to make? Or a candy stix? My concern is that I don't want to lose potential sales on items because I am giving them away for free? Maybe I should make something that I am not selling? ARGHH!:confused:

Any ideas????

Altered by Jenn
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-03-2010, 08:18 AM   #582  
Matboard Maniac

Default Jen

How about a cute covered sucker? A clothes pin would be a real treat for each person, but they are a lot of work, I think.

I have a question for you. Can you show us your Boo door hanger?
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-03-2010, 08:23 AM   #583  
Rubber Obsessor

Quote:

Originally Posted by imlynneView Post
How about a cute covered sucker? A clothes pin would be a real treat for each person, but they are a lot of work, I think.

I have a question for you. Can you show us your Boo door hanger?
Here is one of my BOO door hangers
Attached Thumbnails
Craft Sale Best Sellers - Ideas and Discussion-blackboocopy.jpg  

Altered by Jenn
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-03-2010, 08:38 AM   #584  
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:

Any ideas????
Here's a pic of some Halloween Tootsie Pops I made for a craft fair last year. They were super simple and cheap to make. I didn't even stamp them, just used cute Halloween stickers from the Dollar Store. The general public doesn't have the aversion to stickers that some of us "stamping purists" do, lol. Every kid who stopped at my booth had to have one! I sold them for 50 cents each.

Halloween Section by buggainok - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

"Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible." Dalai Lama
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-03-2010, 10:30 AM   #585  
Stampin' Fool

Quote:

Any ideas????
I was thinking about making my business card a bookmark. A simple stamp design on the front and name and phone # on the back using a design that I don't sell in my regular book marks. This way a person may hang onto a bookmark a little longer. I wouldn't put them in the plastic sleeves like the ones I sell. You could even use up your cardstock scraps to make them. This might be an idea for all of us to try. Inexpensive, gets them into your booth and they have your name and # to call you. I am trying to decide if I will hand them out to whoever stops at my booth or just put one in the bag with each purchase as a thankyou. I was kind of thinking if I handed one out to everyone while supplies last that word of mouth would get around the show of what I am doing and maybe it would make shoppers come over to get something free and maybe spend more time looking at my items for sale. Do you think this would work for you?
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-03-2010, 12:27 PM   #586  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 171 Likes on 127 Posts

Quote:

Originally Posted by craftymomto2View Post
I think you can find them in the floral department.
thanks
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-03-2010, 02:08 PM   #587  
Crimping Master

Quote:

Originally Posted by jenn21404View Post
at the same time, if they leave and come back again then they'll get 2 for free I can't tell you how many people I watched leave the building and then come back a little later a couple of times.
Luckily, this show has an admission fee of $3.00...and always a huge line waiting for the show to open! So hopefully I won't have to worry about the cheap people waiting to enter more than once for a 1.ooish entry prize?

Thanks for your input!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-03-2010, 02:08 PM   #588  
Crimping Master

Quote:

Originally Posted by buggainokView Post
Here's a pic of some Halloween Tootsie Pops I made for a craft fair last year. They were super simple and cheap to make. I didn't even stamp them, just used cute Halloween stickers from the Dollar Store. The general public doesn't have the aversion to stickers that some of us "stamping purists" do, lol. Every kid who stopped at my booth had to have one! I sold them for 50 cents each.

Halloween Section by buggainok - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Very cute idea! I'll have to play around with this one too!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-03-2010, 02:09 PM   #589  
Crimping Master

Quote:

Originally Posted by dhb1281View Post
I was thinking about making my business card a bookmark. A simple stamp design on the front and name and phone # on the back using a design that I don't sell in my regular book marks. This way a person may hang onto a bookmark a little longer. I wouldn't put them in the plastic sleeves like the ones I sell. You could even use up your cardstock scraps to make them. This might be an idea for all of us to try. Inexpensive, gets them into your booth and they have your name and # to call you. I am trying to decide if I will hand them out to whoever stops at my booth or just put one in the bag with each purchase as a thankyou. I was kind of thinking if I handed one out to everyone while supplies last that word of mouth would get around the show of what I am doing and maybe it would make shoppers come over to get something free and maybe spend more time looking at my items for sale. Do you think this would work for you?
Awesome idea! Would hopefully keep my business name/information in front of them for a while longer....at least until the lost the bookmark - right?

Thanks!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-03-2010, 04:51 PM   #590  
Stampin' Fool

Quote:

Originally Posted by jenn21404View Post
Had my first craft show of the season yesterday. Did better than I did at my first one in May so that was good Sold 3 of my 4 Acrylic Post it note frames, 2 pencil boxes (they had 3 pencils in them), 10 candy stix, 5 treat bags (3"x4"), 5 Magnetic boards and 1 chipboard banner. I had my candy stix and treat bags going for $1.50 each or 4 for $5.00! So essentially they were getting one for free

They had me set up right across from a Stampin' Up table so I was kinda worried when I was setting up Friday; but it was all good. They were mainly selling cards (which I had none of) and now I have a new Stampin' Up lady and got some new ideas from the catalog LOL.

I was talking with my DH about the show and for now on I'll be offering my higher priced items at 20% off at craft shows. I can't tell you how many people looked at my BOO door hangers and then put it down when they saw the price. They sell well online but people around here are all for a bargain LOL.

Now to get ready for my 2 craft shows in December.
Jenn, Glad to hear more things are selling! At a couple of the shows I have done in the past there has been a stampin up booth and usually at least one or two others with cards too. Everyones styles are differant and it didn't lower my sales at these shows from previous years ,but I don't know if my card sales would have been higher or not if they were not there. Last year there was a lady that was selling her photography cards right next to my rack of photography cards and she was selling hers for 2.50ea and mine were 3.00ea or 4 for 11. and my card sales for this show actually increased. She sold more cards than I did but my cards sales for that show increased from the previous year if I can remember correctly by at least 12 cards. Did you take pics of your booth? Would love to see your display. Also if you don't mind telling what you priced your acrylic post it note frames that you sold and what size they were. I am still trying to decide on how to price mine as this is the first time I have made them.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-03-2010, 04:55 PM   #591  
Pearl-ExPert

subbing...lOtS of great stuff here ~ thanks sO mUch everyOne!!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-03-2010, 06:26 PM   #592  
Matboard Maniac

Default Jenn

I love your Boo door hanger. Is made of wood, or heavy cardboard? May I ask what your price was?
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-03-2010, 08:04 PM   #593  
Swapper of the Month - June 2013

I did a craft fair this weekend. I did sell some framed scriptures and button braclets. People are not buying. I did not sell 1 cookbook. I had cookie books, soup books, popcorn books anad cupcake books. they had from 20 to 40 recipes in them and I was selling for 3.50 and 5.00. The covers were scrapped and I bound them with my cinch. I did almost make enough to pay for my 200 metal binding I ordered on line. I really only did the show to help a friend.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-03-2010, 08:24 PM   #594  
Rubber Obsessor

Quote:

Did you take pics of your booth? Would love to see your display. Also if you don't mind telling what you priced your acrylic post it note frames that you sold and what size they were. I am still trying to decide on how to price mine as this is the first time I have made them.
I have to get them uploaded to my computer and they're not the best since they were taken with my phone LOL. I sold the Acrylic frames for $4.00 and they were 4x6 with a mini gel pen and a post it note pad! I'm thinking of doing some that are 5x7 with a mini calendar next to the post it note pad

Altered by Jenn
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-03-2010, 08:28 PM   #595  
Rubber Obsessor

Quote:

Originally Posted by imlynneView Post
I love your Boo door hanger. Is made of wood, or heavy cardboard? May I ask what your price was?
It's made of wooden letters. I was asking $10.00 for them. They sell for that much in my online shops but for craft shows I'll be offering them for $8.00.

Altered by Jenn
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-04-2010, 04:55 AM   #596  
Polyshrink Goddess

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Quote:

This is a great idea!!!!!! I may do this for my shows this year instead of the standard business card. Anything to keep your business in mind a little longer. TFS!!!!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-04-2010, 05:00 AM   #597  
Rubber Obsessor

Quote:

Did you take pics of your booth? Would love to see your display.
Pics are now up in my Gallery. Next time I'll be sure to bring the real camera

Altered by Jenn
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-04-2010, 07:26 AM   #598  
Pearl-ExPert

Quote:

Any ideas????
One thing that I would say is that it should be eye catching. That when people get it they like it so much that they want to come and look at your booth. I like the idea of bookmarks.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-04-2010, 08:53 AM   #599  
Matboard Maniac

Jen, one more ? Are these hand painted? They are soooo cute, can't believe people won't pay $10 for them.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-04-2010, 11:43 AM   #600  
Die Cut Diva

I've also been to craft shows where the person had a really cute "thank you" stamped tag (ribbon and all) with her contact info on back. I actually reused the tag later on a card.
Reply With Quote Likes