Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Closed Thread
Old 05-18-2014, 06:22 AM   #521  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 45 Likes on 33 Posts

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm................I wonder if my tickle card is from Susie????? As I do not have mine yet :(
Mary ~~ QFTD #152, FS#514CC Guest Design Team 2012, 2013, 2017 & 2022 2014 CAS Spring Design Team Member SC Guest Design Team 2015 & 2022 SU Consultant "Life's greatest adventure is finding your place in the Circle of Life" - Lion King
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Forum Fanatic

Received 32 Likes on 29 Posts

I received a gorgeous blue teacup card from Wanda (Wendy2512) yesterday. It's as delicate and pretty in real life as it looked in the gallery, and it was full of stamped and die-cut goodies. (One of them looks very much like that awesome fountain Carmen used all the flower soft on, so I may CASE that idea).
Thanks so much.
Sandy
Teapot Tuesday participant

Hardware Hotshot

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Well I returned from 1,750 miles on a motorcycle to find not only one but TWO packages of goodies from Carmen AKA Salome000!!! If you think her bookmark was a wowzer on the computer you should see it in real life!!! Amazing............. Carmen thank you so much........... such an outstanding tickle!!!

GardenDiva
AKA Tina DeLong

FS363
QFTD182

Fan Club Member & Tuesday Teapotter

Hostess MMTPT222
Thyme began in a Garden.

Jeremiah 29:11
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni
SCS Gallery Moderator
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

Received 1,074 Likes on 824 Posts

Well wow, I got not just one but two cards as a tickle all the way from beehappy in Hawaii. Deb doesn't have a gallery here - so I'm attaching them.
Having just taken down most of my birthday cards, I'm going to be enjoying the cute bee and the tropical scene for a good while ;).

Thanks a mill, Deb! It was a pretty rotten day on every front except the happy mail one .
Attached Thumbnails
TELL A TEAPOTTER ABOUT YOUR TICKLE!-bee2.jpg   TELL A TEAPOTTER ABOUT YOUR TICKLE!-bee1.jpg  

Received 10 Likes on 4 Posts

whoo hoo!!!! So glad Diva!! Like a moron, I forgot the goodies...just as well...I wasn't about to let ANYTHING mess us that masterpiece!! <snort> Glad you liked it, chica!! Hugs!

I am a:
Proud Fan Club Member
PROUD Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni 

And because everybody else has one and I HATE being left out, here's my blog papercraftgoddess.com
Proud Fan Club Member
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

WooHoo I am jumping for joy....I just got tickled by One 4 Joy. I am holding the most wonderful card in my hands, actually I had to put it down to type, but you know what I mean. The fussy cutting of the window is above and beyond the call of Teapotter duty. Everything about this makes me smile....even the envelope and stamps are terrific. Susan thank you so much for including everything to make my very own high end fancy card. I feel very spoilt on this beautiful morning.

Please don't take your organs to heaven - heaven knows we need them here.

Stazon Splitcoast

WooHooooooo! I just got home from a week's vacation and was TICKLED PINK to get a package of love - all the way from Pat aka kokirose in Canada - Pat you have doubly blessed me with your delightful Girlfriends card and all the wonderful images inside - Bless your sweet heart - you CERTAINLY MADE MY DAY!! LYMI
Proud Fan Club Member
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

Hmmmmm it's tickle a teapot time once again and it would appear that my card has still not reached its destination. I know this is supposed to be a surprise, but out of interest, have you received a card yet Mary?

Stazon Splitcoast

Default HMMM as well

I also havent gotten mine from last tickle time either, so they might just have gotten caught up for a moment. having a little tickle party on the borderline..:0)
We as people are raindrops of colorful ink , falling down Crisp and Clear, each a different shade more vibrant then the last, but once we realize at the bottom of an endless abyss we all fall into the same inkpot forming one color, only then can we come together as one My son.
Pearl-ExPert

Received 57 Likes on 55 Posts

I am one of the Mary's..tee hee.. and sorry my card hasn't arrived..I have been wondering if it did and was forgotten..so sorry..I promise I mailed it out pronto!
Pearl-ExPert

This note is for Wendy2510 I had your name in the April Tickle drawing and the card came back to me today.... so am checking your addy to make sure it is correct and will send again.. I thought for sure it was lost by the mail..but it seems it was on a round trip back to me... sooooo sorry!
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

I just received my "May" tickle card from Susie Australia. It was well worth the wait. It went on an adventure, instead of coming directly to me. I'm sure those ladies on the card just got themselves into all kinds of mischief on the way from Australia to Wisconsin. I just hope they didn't stop at any of the many micro beer breweries or vineyards here in Wisconsin, much less anywhere inbetween!! It is simply a work of art and I am so excited to own a Susie Australia original. I am going to display it in a place of honor in my craft room for all to see!!!!!!!!! The goodies were just as awesome. Thanks, the wait was well worth it. Hugs Susie
Mary ~~ QFTD #152, FS#514CC Guest Design Team 2012, 2013, 2017 & 2022 2014 CAS Spring Design Team Member SC Guest Design Team 2015 & 2022 SU Consultant "Life's greatest adventure is finding your place in the Circle of Life" - Lion King
Proud Fan Club Member
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

WooHoo, I am so happy to hear that Dulcie, Shirley, Wilma and Betty finally made their way to you Mary. Australia to Wisconsin VIA Alabama takes quite some time LOL. I can now publicly confess that I posted the card to Nancy Williams address (Mary's name, Nancy's addy). Nancy kindly contacted me for Mary's address and forwarded it on. I have triple checked the address of last weeks tickle and it is safely on its way.

Forum Fanatic

Looks like I might be the very first to be tickled for June. Donna Jeanne's wonderful blue whirlwind of feathers has blown into my mailbox. I so love that color and the crisp white embossing. Thanks Donna for the goodies as well.

Favorites Team Notifier

Received 53 Likes on 40 Posts

Got my tickle today from Marilynn-Apandi...It is beautiful!!Thank you Marilynn!!
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Ahhhhhhhhhh, my little bluebird from Teapotterville arrived today from Francie(f.schles). It is jus the cutest thing!! I adore it and the goodies tucked inside. There is just nothing more fun than living in Teapotterville!!!!
SCS Gallery Moderator
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

Received 1,074 Likes on 824 Posts

Happy mail day here today when Sandy's lovely bird and cage (and some super die-cut fences ) arrived today .
Gallery Gazer

Received 48 Likes on 36 Posts

Yeah!!!!! Was excited as I was TICKLED today---LOL---by smadson----Sharon. A sweet card and some really sweet goodies inside---some I do not have. So, Thanks Sharon, for my great tickle!
Proud Fan Club Member

Happy, happy day! I got tickled by one of my favorite artists...stamperrobin. This card is even more beautiful in person. What a fantastic collection of die cuts she included too. I am happy dancing even tnough a sink full of dirty dishes is waiting for me in the kitchen.
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 3,028 Likes on 1,532 Posts

Susie, I just got home from a week long road trip, and got a great tickle! Adorable, adorable! Even greater IRL than in the gallery! Thank you so much! And, those goodies are great. I can't wait to incorporate them in cards! Thank you so much! My DH was duly impresses too, that I got something from Australia!

VSBN24 National Scrapbook Day - Splitcoaststampers
Stazon Splitcoast

Default No prolblem

Ty for the message redi2stamp...sometimes there is trouble between the U.S.A and Canada or they are needing extra horses..he-he...actually it is funny sometimes when I mail one to mom and dad 2 provinces away it takes longer then one to the states...so looking forward to seeing your pretty artwork..IRL....:0)
We as people are raindrops of colorful ink , falling down Crisp and Clear, each a different shade more vibrant then the last, but once we realize at the bottom of an endless abyss we all fall into the same inkpot forming one color, only then can we come together as one My son.
Stazon Splitcoast

Default Yah...Dance time

YTah I got my tickle from a fellow prairie girl in AB...CARDs are me...Such a pretty flower card so much work went into the cutting and colroing and its so wroth it and so beautiful, hummingbird and all and blingage....:0)....and stamped off some pretty flowers for me too so I can make a pretty card like it...soooo sweet and cool...TY...:0)
Gabfest Goddess

Well blow me down with a feather, guess who got tickled today? Big thanks to Karen (Redbugdriver) for my beautiful feather card and thanks also for the teabag.
Proud Fan Club Member
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

WooHoo I got tickled. DH and I are finally home and we collected our mail, a very special envelope with international postage was tucked in between the bills. Thank you so much Anne aka jdmommy for the beautiful card and gorgeous die cuts, can't wait to use them. According to the post mark, your lovely card arrived the day after we went away LOL. xx

Stazon Splitcoast

Woo hoo - got my tickle today!!! Sent you a PM but posted it here too!!

Dear sweet Carmen!!

Your wonderful tickle PACKAGE arrived today and I must say, it DEFinitely bowled me over - not only the card, but all the die cuts, flowers and embellies you included - it feels like Christmas here today!!

I loved how you did your balloons to make then extra special - the die cuts are all ones I do not have (especially love the border with the evergreens and the heart swirls!) The charms, brads and clips will definitely get put to good use as well!!

You have spoiled me WELL, and even though you did not know it - this arrived just a couple weeks shy of my BD on the 21st, so a DOUBLE HUG and THANK YOU are coming your way, bless your heart!!

Thanks SOOOOOOO MUCH!!
Hugs,
Sue (your P-I-C at the tea party!)

Received 10 Likes on 4 Posts

Sue-it's like I always say...what's the point of being OCD if you don't USE it??? ;)

I'm so happy you enjoyed it!!!! Happy birthday, my friend!! (And #1 TP PIC) heh heh. MWAAAH!

I am a:
Proud Fan Club Member
PROUD Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni 

And because everybody else has one and I HATE being left out, here's my blog papercraftgoddess.com
Pearl-ExPert

Big Thank You..Donnajeanne...for my tickle card that arrived today... such a sweet card, I practically picked it apart trying to see how it was made, and the goodies inside are very much appreciated..I have none of the same..thank you thank you!
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 84 Likes on 78 Posts

Thank you Sandy for my tickle card and the die cuts! I love the way you did the mirror over the tub - how cool was that? It took while to get here because it was forwarded from my old address. I need to remind them to change my address again. Thanks so much! (tickled by Stamingwriter).
Gallery Gazer

Received 48 Likes on 36 Posts

yipee---tickle mail arrived. Love the card as when opening windows big vase of flowers just for me. Was filled with die cuts I do not have so much appreciated. Thank you, octoberbabe---Mary----- for great tickle.-Hugs
DonnaJeanne
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Oh, SQUEEEE!! Jumping up and down and clapping my hands like a little girl at Christmas, because I got my tickle today from Susie. I can't believe I'm now the owner of a susie australia original. It's even more fabulous IRL than it looks in the picture, plus there were oodles of fabulous die cuts enclosed. Can you tell I'm excited? Thank you, Susie, SO much - I will show off the card to all my friends and treasure it always!
QFTD 258
Proud Fan Club Member
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

Being a Teapotter is a gift that keeps on giving. I can't wipe the smile of my face. I am so glad you liked the card Jody. xx

BRAK Alumna

Default Thank You

I have been tickled!!! Thank you Francie for the beautiful card and all the goodies, they are going to come in very handy. I love the pretty cottage that you have so beautifully coloured. It is so much fun to be tickled.
Thanks.
Proud Fan Club Member
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

WooHoo I got tickled...Mary (redi2stamp), I loved your card in the gallery and it is even more wonderful in real life. The colouring and sponging is incredible - the scene looks like a real photo. You spoilt me with all the deer dear LOL. I can't wait to use them. You have made this teapotter very, very happy my friend.

Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Oh woe to me :( I have not received my tickle card yet :( :( I hope it is not lost in the mail.........................
Stazon Splitcoast

Heart WOWZERS

WOWZERS, I just got tickled today with a capitol T, for Elizabeth...a.k.a....I love rubber. Her little farm scene is so so so sweet in real life as the scen is so cute and sparkly...I am so a huge fan...;0)...and her lock and key look so real like metel. PLUS....sooooooooo many neat goodies, picture and die-cuts and ...even a couple lock and keys which is sooo cool I can now try what she did...just like Christmas....TY so much my friend....:0)...Such a great group...:0)
Proud Fan Club Member
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

Quote:

Originally Posted by octoberbabeView Post
Oh woe to me :( I have not received my tickle card yet :( :( I hope it is not lost in the mail.........................
Mary I promise it is not me tickling you, but that does not guarantee the sender posted it directly to you LOL. Might be worth dropping a note to Nancy Williams hehehe. Hope you are having a great week with the bull riders!!

Gabfest Goddess

Huge thanks to Sabrina (Cook22) for her gorgeous card and goodies. Sadly the details don't show on cards in photos and I'm always blown away when I see them in real life. This one is no exception. The window actually has a glass pane and the tree branch is beautiful. What did you put on the surface of the leaves to make them glossy? The goody package is generous and appreciated. Thanks my friend.
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

I just got tickled today by Marie (momof5sons), and you should just see this beauty IRL!!!! she scored the image so it looks like real hardwood flooring. It is just awesome!!! It was so worth the wait in getting it!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hugs Marie!!!
Forum Fanatic

Have received my tickle from Wanda (wendy 2512). Her card was a bit of a late addition to the gallery and I got to see it in person before ever seeing it in the gallery. Thank you for the beatuiful card and goodies Wanda.

Proud Fan Club Member

Received 5,927 Likes on 2,193 Posts
Default I've been tickled!

Just got gomunk (Jenifer's) card in the mail today! It is so pretty! Thanks!