Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 04-13-2020, 08:20 AM   #521  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 3,114 Likes on 968 Posts

Anne, you need a wet vac -- much easier than soaking up water with towels.

Chicken soup sounds yummy! Me, please!
Melody ~ Isaiah 40:31 Come join the Alphabet Challenge My GOD can do amazing things. Ephesians 3:20 gallery ~~ blog lilacs and butterflies
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-13-2020, 08:31 AM   #522  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
You know I love RED

Received 748 Likes on 358 Posts

The soup WAS yummy! Wish I could have had you all here to enjoy it too.

WE have used a wet vac in the past, but sometimes the towels are easier. Some of the towels are so old, we have had them all our married lives (56 years!) Never let it be said we throw out what can still be used!!

I made 8 cards this morning. This afternoon will be reading and later, TV.

DH took my cards to the Post Office drop this morning. Every MOnday I put cards for the grands in the mail. This time is especially necessary - some humor and some love. I just heard that the Pres. refused to help out the P.O. with some bail out money. Too bad all that $ will go to BIG business!

Just sayin'.

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-13-2020, 10:18 AM   #523  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 2,963 Likes on 1,153 Posts

Good afternoon to most of you!

I've been busy creating a "Day of the Week" reminder. I colored all different Llamas and used a free-standing metal picture frame that I'd bought from a thrift store. Now, if I can remember to change the days! HA HA! At least, I have all these colorful llamas to talk to now when I'm crafting! They are my new friends during this self-isolating! I'll post a photo.

Anne, that's a lot of hand surgeries! Ouch. I have arthritis in both hands and when it's cold they really bother me. I'm so glad we live in Arizona during winter months now. What a lovely family you have!

Hi Kandie, YUK...too cold and with that vice on your head...it sounds awful! My DH is still sneezing with all the pollen in the air! It is rainy today, so maybe that will knock a lot of the pollen off the trees. Take care!

I forgot most of what I read already! Hah! I have to go finish up cards for DD monthly theme...so I'd better get a move on!

Love and hugs to everyone!
Attached Thumbnails
Alphabet Challenge Round 13 April 1, 2020 thru Sept. 23, 2020-metal-frame.jpg   Alphabet Challenge Round 13 April 1, 2020 thru Sept. 23, 2020-llama-day-reminder.jpg   Alphabet Challenge Round 13 April 1, 2020 thru Sept. 23, 2020-day-week-reminder.jpg  
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-13-2020, 11:03 AM   #524  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 3,114 Likes on 968 Posts

That's adorable, Gracie!
Melody ~ Isaiah 40:31 Come join the Alphabet Challenge My GOD can do amazing things. Ephesians 3:20 gallery ~~ blog lilacs and butterflies
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-13-2020, 12:28 PM   #525  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 2,503 Likes on 719 Posts

Gracie, they are so cute!

Phil. 4:13: I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-13-2020, 12:45 PM   #526  
Proud Fan Club Member

Thanks to the vice on my head I haven’t been very functional today BUT I did give Dusty a much-needed bath, and now she looks just like a ewe lamb! So soft and fluffy. She’s mad at me, lying next to DH, lol. And I gave myself a clay mask. It turned green when it dried. DH had been out getting groceries and walked into the kitchen just as I came through the LR while the mask was drying, and I scared him to pieces!

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-13-2020, 01:21 PM   #527  
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 5,921 Likes on 2,189 Posts

I love the llamas! Mine wasn't all that creative but at least I know what day it is. LOL
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-13-2020, 03:18 PM   #528  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 4,288 Likes on 1,369 Posts

Hi everyone! It has been a busy Monday getting things all squared away for the week both with work and DD2's schoolwork. With this new distance learning she is doing, her parents now will be her test proctors when she is taking a math test or quiz which is set to happen this week. Of course, that is much less than the home schooling I used to do with her, so no biggie.

I got a late start today, just wasn't feeling like getting up. I think this staying at home is getting to me. Yesterday I was wishing that I had thought to get daffodils or tulips or something to give to our neighbors. But, of course, I didn't think of it until too late. I've also managed to acquire a pain in my shoulder, I think it is stress related. I probably need to visit my chiropractor and then see my friend the massage therapist but you can't do either of those and maintain social distance.

I think DD1 has decided to continue working. She had an 8 hour shift today and has just gotten home. Yes, Shelly, she could get paid to stay home too. She said most of the shift supervisors have treated this like a paid vacation and just took the pay and stayed home. They have one who definitely should stay home as he is at increased risk and, of course, she doesn't know if the others have potential increased risk as well.

Sharon, my maternal grandma, I am her namesake, passed of ALS as well. I was four or so when she died. I'm thankful your mom didn't suffer. I don't remember much about my grandma but my mom said she suffered but never complained. I was her last grandbaby that she took care of.

Jayne, thanks for the tip on the classes. I'll have to check it out, I've never heard of them.

What fun and colorful llamas, Gracie! Cracking the whip to get your DD projects done! lol

Here are a couple of funnies for today. My DDs loved the one that is a reference from The Princess Bride.
Attached Thumbnails
Alphabet Challenge Round 13 April 1, 2020 thru Sept. 23, 2020-92828211_10221016782116500_2803482783693930496_o.jpg   Alphabet Challenge Round 13 April 1, 2020 thru Sept. 23, 2020-92816890_10163190737740034_5809241712232497152_n.jpg  
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-13-2020, 03:56 PM   #529  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 3,001 Likes on 1,509 Posts

Catherine , a typo, mom didn’t suffer long, only 9 months, not as long as some.
Your DD is brave working with the public like that. You do have a full plate, with working from home, keeping your home, teacher duties, etc. No wonder you have pain caused by stress. I am sorry about your shoulder pain.

So funny, Kandie about your mask and DH.

Gracie, neat llama days of the week!

VSBN24 National Scrapbook Day - Splitcoaststampers
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-13-2020, 04:49 PM   #530  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 4,196 Likes on 1,828 Posts

Got up on the chatter!! Everyone is so busy!!

Sorry, I am engrossed in Kathy's family right now! LOL! In between talking to the grandkids and doing laundry. Laundry has taken a backseat.

Didn't do any crafting today! Yikes!

Gracie, fantastic lamas! Like the different colors

Anne, you were extremely busy today! I love that you stay in contact with your grandchildren through all your fantastic cards!

Catherine, sorry you are so busy, don't let the stress get to you! Take a few minutes for yourself and relax! I know I am one to talk!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-13-2020, 06:04 PM   #531  
Proud Fan Club Member

Good night ladies! See you all tomorrow.

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-13-2020, 06:37 PM   #532  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Good night Kandie. I hope you don't give your hubby a heart attack with your masks...LOL!

Thanks for the nice compliments on my crazy Llamas.

Made cards today...I'm so slow, I only got 2 done, but I had fun! I have 5 done for DD monthly theme. I'll make some more tomorrow. Thanks for cracking the whip Catherine! I hope your shoulder is feeling better. Glad your DD1 decided to tough it out at Starbucks. It will be good on her work record!

I hope everyone had a great day!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-13-2020, 07:41 PM   #533  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Sweet dreams, Kandie!

Sharon, I don't know how long my grandma was sick with it. I'm sure that was hard for you to watch her go through it.

Actually, my home schooling duties are so minimal as to not be worth mentioning although my neighbor, who has a young son, told my DH that she might send him over for help with school! I'm not sure what my stress is from, perhaps concern about how our country is falling apart due to this lockdown. I'm not sure how we'll recover economically, some businesses won't, I'm sure.

So glad you enjoy detecting the genealogy. Such fun for you! And I had to laugh at your comment to slow down coming from you! lol

Way to go, Gracie! I have six done and uploaded for the gallery, I have another one percolating in my head.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-13-2020, 07:46 PM   #534  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Kandie, I know you've turned in for the night but I just found this one and immediately thought of you with the hairstylists...lol
Attached Thumbnails
Alphabet Challenge Round 13 April 1, 2020 thru Sept. 23, 2020-92948453_3857031727646978_3045331739296661504_o.jpg  
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-13-2020, 08:43 PM   #535  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Way to go Catherine, getting all your cards done and uploaded. Sorry you’re feeling stressed. It is a trying time for our world. Sending you hugs!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-13-2020, 08:45 PM   #536  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Thank you, Gracie.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-14-2020, 12:02 AM   #537  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Splitcoast Challenge Host
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 2,302 Likes on 937 Posts

Sharon....it was your post earlier...here it is:

We had a church here, also that had the drive in church in their parking lot. But they got permission from officials. They were told they couldn’t open their bathrooms to the congregation, which makes since. Just stay in their cars. I thought it was a neat idea.

I read it that they couldn't open their bathrooms in their cars but when I re-read it I realised what you meant LOL...hilarious. Sorry for the confusion. Hugs
Monthly: MMJ Challenge….
get inky and have fun
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-14-2020, 12:17 AM   #538  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Splitcoast Challenge Host
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 2,302 Likes on 937 Posts

(((Catherine)))

Gracie I saw your Llamas earlier...so so cute. Love them.

Ann, just checking that you received DH's email yesterday? I sent you one from my email about 2-3 weeks ago and am wondering if you aren't getting them. They go from my gmail account and the email you have is the one I use for receiving. Weird I know but it's the only way it seems to work. Not hassling you...just wanted to make sure you had received them. You sound flat out so have told DH he missed out and will have to wait until you are free again LOL.

Loving all the funnies and we just had a huge laugh...thanks for the video Kathy. Must send that to DIL1 as she said the other day she will either kill our son or divorce him...he is not coping well at home LOL. He can be shocking when he's cooped up and even we are keeping away from him.

I could smell the soup too. Yum.

Well DH is injured and I joined him today....mine is getting better but you wouldn't read about it. He injured his knee doing exercise with me a couple of days ago and today I stubbed my foot on the laundry door whilst doing chores...gosh it hurts and I'm hoping I haven't broken my little toe. We are both limping...it's a sight to see. No wonder my name is Calamity around here LOL.

See you all soon. Keep well.
Monthly: MMJ Challenge….
get inky and have fun
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-14-2020, 05:18 AM   #539  
Proud Fan Club Member

Good morning, ladies! Hey, no stubbing of toes, Jayne. Those take forEVER to heal!

Catherine..... I want to say grrrrrrr about your funny but I can’t, I’m laughing too hard! Good one!

And also, Catherine, ((HUGS)).

My DD1 called me on behalf of a friend of hers. Just before he left for work he received an email from his landlord saying the landlord was tired of being a landlord, he was going to sell the rental house, and DD1’s friend was being immediately evicted and needed to get out right away. The poor guy left for work totally traumatized. I know this young man, he is subject to paralyzingly panic attacks. DH advised DD1 to tell him to immediately call the Sheriff and have that person get hold of this disgusting landlord and tell him that during this crisis he CANNOT do such a thing to his tenants! And in any case, 30 days’ notice is required. What. A. Stupid. Unfeeling. JERK. There! I’m done venting.

So what I’m saying is that stress is everywhere, and we are all trying to handle it in our own way. Everyone on here is here for everyone on here! Love you all!

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-14-2020, 05:59 AM   #540  
Proud Fan Club Member

Loved the hairdresser funny! Our pastors wife is lucky. Her daughter is a hairdresser.

DH is making peanut butter cookies. My niece begged him for some. He hasn't made them in agess.

I'm going to mass produce 8 cards. Frenchie did a tutorial using the peaceful poppies paper and they are gorgeous.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-14-2020, 08:07 AM   #541  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Kathy that sounds like a fun project...I love poppies! I can't wait to see your cards.

Kandie, there will always be heartless people, unfortunately. Luckily, there are so many loving, caring ones too...like our special Alphas! Love you ladies!

Jayne, I hope you didn't break your toe...it takes forever to heal and it hurts a lot! Hugs!

Anyone to this point yet? I'm getting there...

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-14-2020, 08:30 AM   #542  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
You know I love RED

Gracie, thanks for the giggle. My DGD called this morning, and said she has been crocheting. I'll send this to her and she will laugh too.

Rain is finally gone. Service guy here to check on our AC system for the SPring/summer, and garage door guy here as well. He says the motor is fried. Swell. Too much month at the end of the money!! At least both guys arrived wearing masks!

Made a few cards today, trying to decide what to make for dinner. I have a little pork tenderloin........applesauce, sweet potatoes? How's that sound?

Finished the last unread book in the house. Guess I'll have to reread one I liked.

Have a good day everyone, and be safe.

Hugs,
Anne

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-14-2020, 08:36 AM   #543  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Anne, I'm glad I could bring you a giggle. I know, it sure seems like there's always too much month for too little money! Always a new bill lurking some where. The Vet seems to be wanting my whole stimulus check! :(
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-14-2020, 08:58 AM   #544  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 3,001 Likes on 1,509 Posts

Thank you for laughs,,Kandie, Ann, and Gracie. I am about there! Kathy, DH has baked cookies twice since all this started! I have been cleaning out drawers today, again! I make a bigger miss than when I begun! All started with looking for a certain book! Ha!

Also, just trying to stay off this iPad. I am on here way too much! I held off til almost noon! LOL

DS called from Maine today. He had been without power, and internet since Thursday! They had a storm and he has been cutting up trees that blew over, 5 of them. So, he has kept busy, and he does have a generator run a little everyday. So he warms up the house, then also has a fireplace. He lives out in the country, and has talked face to face with someone, once since he got back from the trail. I think almost a month!

I meant to ask, Catherine, how is Mark? I am still praying for him.
Ok, off of here, now!

VSBN24 National Scrapbook Day - Splitcoaststampers
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-14-2020, 09:29 AM   #545  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Good morning! Thank you, everyone. I can't really name what is causing me stress, it is no one big thing and certainly not the horror of what so many are dealing with right now. I have decided I want to trade places with Honey who just sleeps all day without a care in the world...until she needs to go outside....lol

There were terrible storms in the Chattanooga/Ooltewah area of Tennessee early yesterday including tornados. I learned about it on Facebook when my SIL posted about it along with the info that my nephew and his wife are fine, thankfully. They are moving to Texas this month but haven't moved yet. However, DH has a lot of family in that area so we had him call his dad to see how the family in the area are. Thankfully, they are all fine. DH's sister (step-sister, technically) spent the night in the bathtub with her kitty. She has a creek right beside her house which got very full but, thankfully, didn't breach into her house. So we have much to be thankful about.

Oh no, Jayne! Ouch! I hope you haven't broken it.

That is horrible, Kandie, what your DD1's friend's landlord is trying to do to him. As I was reading it, my first thought was that it can't be legal! I don't know the laws in Indiana, but I'm sure there has to be a notice. So glad she called you so you and DH could give some advice. And yes, stress is definitely everywhere. If you don't have any stress...you aren't alive!

Yum, peanut butter cookies. I want some, Kathy! And I'm sure Frenchie's tutorial is wonderful. I have watched a lot of her tutorials.

Good one, Gracie....but that is going to make the cracker fuzzy to eat!

Oh no, Anne, it does seem like there is too much month left at the end of the money and oh no to reading the last unread book in the house! I much prefer reading actual books to the electronic version but I do have quite a library of free electronic books so I shouldn't run out of reading material if I get through the printed books I have to read. And my DD1 has started a considerable library which includes some historical fiction books, so I could read for quite a while from her library too.

Ouch to vet bills, Gracie, they are expensive, aren't they? Hopefully Sadie is much better now though.

But we like it when you are here, Sharon! What kind of cookies has your DH made? DD2 made chocolate chip cookies but instead of chocolate chips, she used Andes mint pieces. They were good but I would have preferred regular chocolate chips. I haven't convinced her to make more cookies yet. Of course, I could make them myself!

I haven't checked up on Mark for a few days, so don't have an update for you. I have wanted to send him a card but haven't because he gets his mail at PO Box and went there infrequently before he was sick.

OK, I have a couple of funnies for you. If any of you posted one of these before, sorry for repeating! Enjoy!
Attached Thumbnails
Alphabet Challenge Round 13 April 1, 2020 thru Sept. 23, 2020-92247873_1219252818419302_7890115854900133888_n.png   Alphabet Challenge Round 13 April 1, 2020 thru Sept. 23, 2020-93048921_3225460294150901_3324203373120454656_n.jpg   Alphabet Challenge Round 13 April 1, 2020 thru Sept. 23, 2020-92948243_10156763910466945_4255094486071246848_n.jpg  
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-14-2020, 10:38 AM   #546  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Afternoon!!

Sorry didn't check in sooner! I have been with the two grandkids on Facetime for hours!
I have to use a timer so they get equal time with me alone! LOL!

Love the funny about the hair dresser!

Jayne, sorry I did not respond. Yes, I have your spouses request in line! I am deeply engrossed in Kathy's family with a mystery! So much fun! And before I know it the day is gone when I am researching! But it is a great distraction from what is going on in the world.

Sharon, I have not forgotten about looking up your family either!! Will get to all of them!

Hugs from cold and snowy Wisconsin!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-14-2020, 11:15 AM   #547  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
You know I love RED

Update.......now we have an electrician as well as the garage door guy. Seems we got hit by lightning, knocked out the electricity to the garage. Both guys are trying to fix burned out lines, circuit breakers, door opener............what a day.

Scrapped the pork.......took out some bratwurst. Easier to cook with rolls and a salad.

Peanut butter cookies? YUM!

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-14-2020, 11:25 AM   #548  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Ann, I love that you are having a great time researching and solving family genealogy mysteries, what fun! I was going to research my family but that was before the internet came to make it easier and I had no idea where to start. Then I got busy and didn't have time and, in the meantime, my brother has done a lot of research on our family so I don't need to.

Anne, wow, struck by lightning?! I'm glad you are all OK!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-14-2020, 11:38 AM   #549  
Hardware Hotshot

Received 208 Likes on 67 Posts

Hello all! Just popping in quick (on staycation remember). Thanks for the funnies. It took a while but I managed to get throughthe entire VSN gallery and comment on it all. Now to spend time with hubby again. Have a great day everyone!

My Gallery
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-14-2020, 12:59 PM   #550  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Annette, thank you for all of your comments on my VSN cards!! Wow, you are diligent!

Anne, sorry to hear about the lightening strike, but at least it wasn't anything worse. Have to look at the bright side.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-14-2020, 01:02 PM   #551  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 2,014 Likes on 868 Posts
Default Hello

Wow Annette- good for you! I intended to go through the gallery, and never made it! I am spending all of my time sewing...masks.....

I had piano lessons today, I need to practice more.... I had a challenging piece and it took me a couple of weeks to get to move ahead in the book, I am still too slow with it, but the teacher says I have learned what I needed to get from it.

Ann- what newspaper resources do you recommend???

Catherine- I was feeling pretty stressed the other day, my youngest called and she is not happy with her friends still gathering and not social distancing, so she is pouting.... One of the ladies has 4 kids 6 and under, so it is pretty crazy, IMO, that she is not taking it more seriously.

Calamity Jane- that is too funny! But, stubbing your toe is not funny at all. So sorry!

Gracie- so sorry your pup is costing you so much $$$! I do not think we will get a stimulus check... I am retired but hubby still works and we file jointly. Not sure how they figure those things out.
Now, How on earth did someone stitch in that cracker without it breaking? Too funny!

Sharon- I would actually love a drive up mass- but have been watching them on You Tube. Our younger priest has been videoing prayers daily, mass plus a variety of different types of prayer- I think it has been helping ALOT with my feelings of anxiety- put it in God's hands!
So sorry about your son's issues with the power being out! I love Maine- so beautiful there!

Cathy- loving the video's you post- thanks for the smiles and laughs!

Anne- is anything else in your home affected? Any other appliances or TV's??? We had a neighbor who had his home hit by lightening and he had to get new everything!!!

Our temps have dropped and we are having snow flurries today! They are very tiny so I do not think anything will accumulate, but very strange, as the sun is shining too!

There is a beautiful cardmaker- I do not see her on SCS too much anymore, Trudy- she posted a very helpful tip yesterday for making masks- as I have no elastic- you can cut up old tee-shirts- cut into strips and when you pull on the strips, they curl up- so no sewing! I had to run out to Trader Joe's to get groceries, and decided to run into the Dollar Tree and bought 4 tee shirts to cut up for $4.00- Wahoo!

I am going to try to post a video- this lady used to be the lead singer in a band my brother in Mass. was in.

Corona Shopping - No Mask? No Problem - YouTube

Have a great day!

Shelly
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-14-2020, 01:04 PM   #552  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 2,014 Likes on 868 Posts
Default Hello

A couple of funnies my brother Shawn (from Mass) also posted.

Enjoy
Shelly
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-14-2020, 01:15 PM   #553  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Shelly, I use GenealogyBank.com and Newspapers, Inc.

Didn't think at first that Newspapers, Inc was worth it but then they are linked to Ancestry.com so yes it is.

I use GenealogyBank more then the other! Glad I got it for all the obits for family! Leads to some great information.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-14-2020, 02:16 PM   #554  
Proud Fan Club Member

Ann's on the trail of a murder mystery in my family! Oh the skeletons that are found! LOL
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-14-2020, 04:14 PM   #555  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

REMINDER! Nag nag nag...

Tomorrow's letter is "C"!

Keywords: ABC13C3, ABC13 and your personal keyword
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-14-2020, 04:22 PM   #556  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Sounds interesting, Kathy!

You are such a sweet "nag," Ann!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-14-2020, 04:41 PM   #557  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Ann, thanks for the reminder! Your Christmas card was so pretty! Wow, researching a murder mystery for Kathy! You are amazing! I'm sure it's very interesting, but I just don't know when you sleep!!! LOL

Anne, sorry to hear about your lightning strike! Oh my, sure glad your house didn't start on fire!

Catherine, sounds like yummy cookies with the andes mints! I LOVE cookies! I just finished the last of the Almond Joy cookies that I made on Friday! Way too addicting! I can't eat just one!

Sadie, is still not feeling the best. We have to take her back to the Vet in the morning!

Have to run...supper is ready. Check back in a bit!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-14-2020, 05:11 PM   #558  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Just checked my email, I won the Colorado Craft Company contest with my Llama daily calendar! Yay! I get to pick 2 free stamp sets! Whooo Hooo!

Annette thanks for all your comments on my VSN cards! I can't believe you made it through everyone's cards! Such dedication! Wow!

I love all the funnies everyone is posting. It's always good to laugh!

Shelly, I love the bang cutting one...I did my own but not quite that short! LOL

Jayne, hoping your toe is OK today!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-14-2020, 06:33 PM   #559  
Proud Fan Club Member

Gotta love farmers!

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-14-2020, 06:38 PM   #560  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

That was so cool, Kathy!! The guy has a great voice!
Reply With Quote Likes