Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 03-30-2019, 06:45 PM   #721  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Splitcoast Challenge Host
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 2,302 Likes on 937 Posts

Morning everyone...or evening to you all.

Ann, what beautiful and different names. I am glad Kathy commented on how it’s pronounced as I had no idea. So lovely to meet a new grandchild..congratulations to you all.

Catherine, that’s a beautiful teapot. I sometimes wish I had a daughter as boys never think. DIL1 is very good at present buying but the other DIL leaves it to the hubby and he sometimes gets nothing...not even a card. I know we shouldn’t have expectations but still.

Shirley, I have perfect pearls and never seal the bottle. Jennifer McGuire has tips on how to use it. I simply put some on my mat and with water and paint or flick on cards or sometimes put some in a bottle of water...love the shine and shimmer it gives.

Linda, it must be so hard for you and your dad...keep strong and positive.

Sis Vicki is still hibernating...I shall have to get her out from under her shell. I hope Nitro and Des are now ok.

Kandie, my life is always full on. We cram as much as we can into a day. Maybe that’s why we always need holidays but then we are on the go on holiday...lol. I love the quote you put up.

Happy Sunday to you all...sleep well.
Monthly: MMJ Challenge….
get inky and have fun
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-30-2019, 06:56 PM   #722  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 1,182 Likes on 513 Posts

ho the tea pot cute!
Quote:

Originally Posted by cdimickView Post
Me too on the breakfast food for supper. I actually like breakfast cereal quite well too.

It has been a lovely day here today weather wise. DH and I went for a walk this afternoon.

Ann, so glad you finally got to meet Saoirse, so sweet.

Linda, continued prayers for all of you. So sorry you are going through this.

Gracie, sounds like fun!

Here is the photo of the teapot for one that the girls got me on their big day out yesterday.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-30-2019, 07:00 PM   #723  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 1,182 Likes on 513 Posts

Thanks everyone! I not sure when will be back either. I don't well for long stay either. It would better could not possible either.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-30-2019, 09:34 PM   #724  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 3,137 Likes on 974 Posts

Shirl, I think perfect pearls is fine when used with water. It is pearl ex that needs to be sealed.
Melody ~ Isaiah 40:31 Come join the Alphabet Challenge My GOD can do amazing things. Ephesians 3:20 gallery ~~ blog lilacs and butterflies
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-30-2019, 10:13 PM   #725  
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 1,727 Likes on 654 Posts

Thanks Melody. There seems to be some that say mist with water to set perfect pearls and some say you don't have to. So, I am taking the easy way out and not going to do anything. Just leaving it the way it is. I will be posting it on Wed. for "E"......

I have not been buying cereal for awhile, but am craving a bowl of cereal the last couple of days, lol.....Honey nut cheerios in milk. Yum.

I eat oatbran or oatmeal mostly now.

Shirl
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-31-2019, 04:21 AM   #726  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Shirley, if the small container says Perfect Pearls, I have definitely added water and used it as a mist. I use a separate bottle and just put some in with water. I've also put Perfect Pearls on my mat and then added water and used a paintbrush. It has been perfect...LOL...pardon the pun.

Happy Sunday everyone
get inky and have fun
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-31-2019, 04:39 AM   #727  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 2,503 Likes on 719 Posts

Good morning. Linda, traveling mercies, and prayers for your entire family.

Catherine, I adore that teapot combo your DDs bought for you!

We had to buy a new bathroom faucet yesterday. Drip drip drip. It seems like that faucet starts dripping once a year. DH said he couldn’t fix the seal.

I just saw a commercial about people dancing to a Dj while their car is going through the enclosed car wash of a building just built in town. I have to say, oh come ON! Are we that dumb? What marketing firm comes up with this stuff, and worse yet, what company approves it?!!! Sheesh.

I was in bed by 8:30 last night. I felt the migraine coming on, the tv was too loud, the colors too bright, and my vision was blurring. I always get the stomach ache along with it. The pounding is less this morning but I still have the stomach upset. But I want to make cards today! I have SO many ideas in my head! . This headache better leave soon so I can get on with it.

Here is a photo of a vintage cup and teapot DH bought for me. Remember these slant-eyed cats? I couldn’t crop the photo, sorry! That’s my little wedding bouquet and a bear from where we went to get married.

Does anyone have interesting teapots and cups like Catherine received? I adore teacups.
Attached Thumbnails
Alphabet Challenge Round 11 March 6 to Aug 28, 2019 CHAT THREAD-image.jpg  

Phil. 4:13: I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-31-2019, 04:49 AM   #728  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Morning Kandie, hope your headache goes soon. Do you find that diet triggers a migraine or are they sinus related? I get them through my sinusitis.

I don't have teapots or cups but did collect gravy boats and also jugs when I lived in the UK for a while. I also have an antique coffee pot that belonged to my Grandmother. I keep them all in my dresser in my craft room collecting dust. The dresser used to be in our dining room at our previous home but this house is very modern and near the beach so we changed the theme to more minimalistic. I love the Hampton and also country look homes but somehow we didn't achieve that look here LOL.

We played golf today...in 35 degree heat that was probably 3 degrees hotter inland at our course. I melted and wilted and am shattered...the heat knocks me for 6. I am heading to my craft room to make a few kits and to bed....or maybe bed only as I see it's nearly 9pm here and I am pooped.

Happy day everyone
get inky and have fun
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-31-2019, 06:39 AM   #729  
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 5,961 Likes on 2,216 Posts

I can't collect anything too large as I have no room to put things. I used to collect lighthouses and still have two large lighted ones and a few smaller ones around the house but I've had to let several go because I just didnt have storage space. Oh, I have two small lamps too.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-31-2019, 07:20 AM   #730  
Proud Fan Club Member

Remember the post about looking terrific and no one shows up, and then looking blah and everyone is at your door?

Yesterday DH’s DB called and said he and his wife would be in town and wanted to stop by. House was perfect, we were dressed and ready for company. No phone calls all day.

This morning we’re sitting here on the couch, in our jammies, bed hair sticking up all over, drinking coffee, and the phone rings. Hi! We’re out and about! See ya in a half hour!

Oh joy!

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-31-2019, 09:10 AM   #731  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 2,967 Likes on 1,155 Posts

Kandie, isn't that always the way! Hope your headache is better!

Hi Jayne, sounds like you had a fun day, even though you melted in the heat.

Kathy, our house is a small octagon and I don't have room for collecting either, but I love looking at other peoples decorating ideas! Kandie is a pro.

Hopefully, I'll get some cards made today. Since I bummed around all day yesterday at the Art Fair.

Enjoy your Sunday ladies!

Quote:

Originally Posted by KemernowView Post
Remember the post about looking terrific and no one shows up, and then looking blah and everyone is at your door?

Yesterday DH’s DB called and said he and his wife would be in town and wanted to stop by. House was perfect, we were dressed and ready for company. No phone calls all day.

This morning we’re sitting here on the couch, in our jammies, bed hair sticking up all over, drinking coffee, and the phone rings. Hi! We’re out and about! See ya in a half hour!

Oh joy!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-31-2019, 03:33 PM   #732  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 4,350 Likes on 1,408 Posts

Hi everyone! I woke up with a killer headache this morning. I actually went to bed with a headache but it worsened during the night. I ate some food so that I could take 3 Excedrin which helped tremendously, thankfully. Because DH and I were driving to a house that is 1 1/2 hours away from where we live because friends purchased it and are moving into it this week but they wanted a group from church to come and pray over the house and through the rooms. If the Excedrin hadn't helped, I would have sent him by himself.

DD1 was headed to Auburn to meet up with a friend for some shopping and fun together and DD2 was headed to spend some time with her best friend who is back from her mom's back east. So poor Honey was left alone at home.

Kandie - I love the photo of your little shelf with your cup and teapot. You are a wonderful decorator! Sorry you had a headache this morning as well.

Jayne - I don't handle heat very well either...which is why I wonder why I live here every summer!

Kathy - I have a friend who used to collect lighthouses. I actually collect miniature pianos but have no place to display them so they are in plastic bins in the garage. This place definitely has no space in which to store them.

Kandie - oh joy, indeed! Love the advance notice!

Gracie - your house is a small octagon? What fun! I hope you have had a chance to craft today. I might still get some time later today to create my D card.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-31-2019, 04:16 PM   #733  
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 1,727 Likes on 654 Posts

Catherine, sorry to hear about that horrendous headache.

Yes, Kandie you have great decorative touches.

I used to have a big glass container filled with matches from various restaurants. You sure do not see that much now.

I did have a collection of china cat figurines, but have gotten rid of most of those too.

I do still have many books though, lol.

Shirl
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-31-2019, 05:24 PM   #734  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Thanks, Shirl, the Excedrin really helped.

DH just leveled the fountain in our front yard...with the help of two of our neighbors. That sucker is heavy! He was working on leveling it by himself and we heard a loud crash. Scared us! Thankfully, he was fine, but the fountain had fallen. He found that whoever installed it had not compacted the ground below the fountain so he compacted the ground and then asked a couple of neighbors to help lift the base into place while I made certain that the cable wasn't squished. This has not been level since we moved in. I'm glad it is fixed...and DH is fine.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-31-2019, 06:21 PM   #735  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 4,238 Likes on 1,858 Posts

Evening!!

Sorry to be missing today, I had a baby shower to attend that was an hour away! Spouse ended up driving with me so that he could visit with our friends too.

Long day as the shower started at noon!

The mom to be is the DIL of a good friend of mine! Wow, did the mom to be look good. She said no sickness, she can eat what she wants! Sure wasn't that way for me when I was pregnant! I threw up all through my pregnancies!

She got some nice stuff! Her only register was on Amazon!

Catherine, so glad you got rid of your headache, I have a dull one right now! I can not take Excedrin, bad for my stomach!

Kandie, isn't that the way it goes all the time that when you are ready for company no one shows up!!

Oh Shirl I love honey nut cheerios but they sure do make me sick! As fast as I eat them they are going out the other end! Plus not being able to have milk is a bummer!

Jayne nice you got out to golf but in the heat, yuck!

Gracie, is the octagon house the one in AZ or WI? It sounds really cool!!

Well I am off to bed! Tired from all the running around today!!

Pleasant dreams all!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-31-2019, 10:24 PM   #736  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Happy Monday everyone...hope that you slept well and I Hope that all of you with headaches are feeling much better now.

Kandie, I related to your post about people showing up uninvited...we only get the kids do that now and usually we are still in bed and then they say "how can you guys still be in bed"....don't they realise that we are old now LOL. They are the kids with children and I say...we used to be up at the crack of dawn too...gone are those days.

Catherine, good job DH was ok. Could have been a nasty accident.

I have just got home from my monthly craft morning...we made the most gorgeous cards which I would love to show you all but one of them is going to a lady on this thread for her birthday. I may post the other one....all SU products. The best part was that we used a die set that I bought last year and still haven't used so now I know how to use it I can make more beautiful cards. Was such fun and I didn't eat too much choccie or carbs LOL.

We were going out for lunch with friends visiting from NZ but we've been dumped...oops sorry meant they have cancelled LOL. We now have more free time and I am going to go and do food shopping and then to my craft room to make some kits to mail for Tricia's card dare challenge on another thread. I may even get to alpha C challenge LOL.

Hubby is asking me to stop what I am doing and get onto Japan and organising things...I'm procrastinating as he is watching sport. I feel its a 2 man job LOL and I would much prefer to be in my craft room.

Hope that you all are well today. Happy creating or doing what brings you joy. I'm giving out group hugs on threads today as I am happy. I just learnt that I won the Misti Monday challenge...wow how did that happen. I am very happy and will look forward to my shopping...a practice I do well. As it's 1st April and Aprils Fools Day I did wonder when I first saw the pm LOL. It seems this day and month are lucky for me. I must buy a lotto ticket next year :rolleyes:
Group hug coming...xo
get inky and have fun
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-01-2019, 04:25 AM   #737  
Proud Fan Club Member

Good morning, ladies and ladies. How is everyone? It is so cold here this morning, 20 degrees, and rising to near 50 by afternoon. My headache went away yesterday during the day but came back in the evening and I wasn’t able to join DH for a family gathering at Olive Garden. He was a bit miffed at me, but his family gets quite loud when they are together, and that was no place for a pounding noggin.

By bedtime my throat hurt, still does this morning, and coughing in my chest. This is how this old lady reacts to major weather changes. Just ask me and I can tell you when the weather is going to change!

Jayne, diet definitely triggers headaches for me, especially chocolate, so I have to keep away from it. Weather is the worst offender. Sometimes smells make me sick, like excess perfumes or too many blooming flowers. Or the candle or laundry section of the grocery store.

Gravy boats? You collected gravy boats? How fun is that! I see a lot of them at sales!

Kathy, what kind of small lamps do you, or did you, collect?

Catherine, are you feeling better? I also cannot tale Excedrin, it really tears up my stomach.

What a wonderful idea, to pray over someone’s home. I do love that.

Miniature piano collectibles are something I rarely see!

Is your fountain one with running water?

Thanks, ladies, for all the decorating praise! It is something I love to do.

Shirl, we still see huge jars of collected matches at sales! And cats? Omigosh, some houses are nothing BUT cat statues!

Ann, is your headache gone? I do not like those dull headaches, they just make a body feel bad all over. And regarding your milk allergy, have you tried almond milk? That’s what I have to have. I tried rice milk last week and did not care for that at all.

Jayne, I can’t wait to see pictures from your card class! And congratulations on winning the MISTI Monday!!!

Last edited by Kemernow; 04-01-2019 at 04:33 AM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-01-2019, 04:31 AM   #738  
Proud Fan Club Member

Yes
Attached Thumbnails
Alphabet Challenge Round 11 March 6 to Aug 28, 2019 CHAT THREAD-5049f56e-6dbe-4b8f-b214-f9fa372168da.jpeg  

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-01-2019, 06:48 AM   #739  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Morning!

I have not had milk since 1985 and back then there were not all the options for other milks that are now on the market.

So I started using Coffee Mate on my cereal so that is what I am used to. The chocolate almond milk makes me sick to my stomach and I have not acquired a taste for regular almond milk. Have gallons of it in the house for my grandson though!!

Congrats, Jayne on winning the Misti challenge, so deserving!!

Kandie, I too get headaches and coughing fits from all the different smells and weather changes! Not as bad though with being on daily medication for the asthma.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-01-2019, 06:53 AM   #740  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Good morning Kandie and Jayne! Good morning to all!

Congratulations Jayne on winning Misti challenge!!!

I'm off to Arts & Crafts morning, my one early morning volunteer. Mahjong in the afternoon.

I had a headache yesterday too...must have been the day for them! Hope everyone is feeling better!

Later alligators!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-01-2019, 07:16 AM   #741  
Proud Fan Club Member

This is my Cape Hatteras lamp. Hope the dust doesn't show!

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-01-2019, 07:19 AM   #742  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Kathy, oh that is so cool!! I love lighthouses too!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-01-2019, 07:36 AM   #743  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Good morning! I have taken today off as it is the last day of the girls vacation. They have one day of school tomorrow and then they are off for the all high school trip. This year the main focus of the trip is music or fine arts. Last year was the first year they did the trips this way and the focus last year was biology. They are headed to LA and will be gone for a week!

DD2 could take her driver's license test (for her permit) this Thursday except that she won't be in town.

The first thing DD1 and I are doing today, though, is to take Honey for a grooming appointment that DD1 is paying for. Honey doesn't know she is about to be pampered today.

Ann - I was very fortunate in my pregnancies with the girls. The only person who threw up when I was pregnant, was my DH. I tease him about that, of course, it had nothing to do with me being pregnant. I didn't cravings either. Pregnancy was very easy for me, I just didn't like it. And I certainly took note of what places had tiny bathroom stalls!

I don't like milk personally, so we switched to rice milk ages ago. It isn't as thick and creamy as almond milk though and there are so many options these days, I'm sure you can find something you like if you want to switch from Coffee Mate. I remember my dad used Mocha Mix which I think is supposed to be a creamer.

Jayne - how exciting to win the Misti Monday challenge! Congratulations!

Kandie - brrr to your temp this morning. We were in the 50s and I've been thinking it is time to take one of the comforters off the bed.

I never take Excedrin on an empty stomach (or really any medication for that matter) so that there is something in my stomach with whatever I have taken. I have been religious about that rule so it doesn't bother me.

I love my mini piano collection and wish I had a place to display at least some of them. I started my collection in my teens and my dad built a corner desk and shelves in my room so I displayed some of them on the shelves. Mom always thought the shelves were too full of things but I always noticed right away if she added something in there. She never understood how I did that.

Yes, the fountain has running water. Whoever installed it did a funky job. We plug it in to make it run and it is lovely to hear that running water. I love that sound.

Have fun, Gracie! I'll add my question to Ann's, is your octagon house in AZ or WI?

Kathy, that is such a pretty lamp. I have a cousin who collects lighthouses and also travels to see them in real life.

I'd better finish my tea and head out with Honey. Talk to you later!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-01-2019, 10:23 AM   #744  
Proud Fan Club Member

Catherine, I saw your comment on Precious kitty's dog card. Does your dog really only weigh 12 lbs? My cat is between 17-19 lbs! I somehow pictured Honey a bigger doggie!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-01-2019, 10:28 AM   #745  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Yes, she only weighs 11-12 pounds. She is just a little thing - though she looks bigger when we let her hair grow long which I'm inclined to do in the "winter."
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-01-2019, 10:36 AM   #746  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 3,077 Likes on 1,569 Posts

what lots of chatter!
Linda , I have been praying for you and your family, and my thoughts are with you. I know this is such a distressing time for all of you, especially with all the unknowns. Just remember the Lord is with you and can comfort and strengthen you through all of it. And your friends are all praying for you.

Jayne, congratulations on your Misti win!

Collections are tea pots and tea cups, but did give a lot of them away when we moved last year. Still have the special ones.

Kandie, we are right now waiting for call from my sis and BIL. She messaged me yesterday they would be here Monday and Tuesday, ( from St. Louis) and where they are staying, and brought dog, but not how they are coming car or plane. I said we would be here after morning appointment.m she said , oh, they wouldn’t be here before noon anyway and they will call.
So here we sit! I however just got a recorded call from my patient advocate, Nancy! Hung up. She calls all the time. LOL
I think she is selling back braces. Get 2 or 3 calls a day for different ones. They all have our local area code.

Shirl, I have to find out about Perfect Pears as I have had mine for years! Probably dried up.
Katherine, I flunked my first driving drivers test when 16. He even made me cry! They asked me to Parrrell park, and I couldn’t! I was driving a horribly old stick shift that my mother had. I never got a drivers license then till I was 28! True story!
What will you do for whole week while girls are gone? Both of them?
Ann, I am glad you saw your little grand.
Ok, I copied everything, because I don’t know how many times, I type a long post, and loose it! Then I just don’t post! Here goes.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-01-2019, 10:51 AM   #747  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Hi Sharon! Actually, the test she didn't pass is just the written one. She has to pass that to get her permit, then practice driving for 6 months or so, and then she faces the behind-the-wheel driving test.

I finally got more details on what questions she had. They take the test on a computer and, apparently, random tests are generated. When DD1 took her written test, her 46 questions were mostly various driving scenarios but DD2's written test had a lot of questions about if you were caught doing this wrong, how long would the jail sentence be? Personally, I would prefer that the questions be about driving scenarios. I want the people out there driving to know the rules of the road! I don't care if they know the length of the jail time for doing something wrong, they can cross that bridge if, and when, they come to it!

As for what I'll do for a whole week with them gone, I'll probably try to get some organizing done that I don't seem to get to when they are here.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-01-2019, 04:13 PM   #748  
Proud Fan Club Member

I'm going to have so many Easter treats for ladies at card class on Saturday! I just found a fourth project!

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-01-2019, 04:27 PM   #749  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Kathy, so cute! Wish I could come to the class!

Catherine and Ann, our octagon home is in Arizona.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-01-2019, 04:45 PM   #750  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Catherine, I never heard of them asking questions about jail time for drivers testing! Wow, that is weird. They must just want them to be aware if you do this, this is the time you will spend in jail!

Kathy, that is a really cute box!! Wow, I want to be in your class!!

Hi Sharon, good to hear from you!!

Gracie, I so want to see a picture of your house in AZ!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-01-2019, 04:47 PM   #751  
Proud Fan Club Member

This picture is dark because it is in our bedroom and I have room darkening drapes because of DH's migraines. Its my other lamp. The other two lighted lighthouses aren't lamps. But they light up. But I took the lights out for now since they are sitting on my entertainment center. There is really no place to plug them in. I can put the light back in if I want and if I can remember where I put them. Oh, I think I remember.

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-01-2019, 04:49 PM   #752  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Kathy, wow, I love the shade too!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-01-2019, 04:57 PM   #753  
Proud Fan Club Member

I guess I need more lighting in the living room too! Rhode Island on the left, Boston Harbor on the right. They are from a collectible series by Lefton and both were gifts.

oops....wrong picture!

Last edited by muscrat; 04-01-2019 at 05:01 PM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-01-2019, 05:22 PM   #754  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Hi everyone! We got Honey from her grooming appointment, brought her home, and then we headed out to have a little bit of fun this afternoon. We went to Grass Valley to an ice cream/chocolate store where DD1 had a gelato. After looking around a bit, we went to Colfax to another ice cream store where DD2 and I had ice cream. Yum, huckleberry ice cream!

Honey is so cute, they put bows in her hair...which she didn't like...but we took photos before taking them out. Here she is (sometimes she is hard to photograph!)
Attached Thumbnails
Alphabet Challenge Round 11 March 6 to Aug 28, 2019 CHAT THREAD-ld97b8l-tcqaxjnanjj8aq_thumb_7b8.jpg   Alphabet Challenge Round 11 March 6 to Aug 28, 2019 CHAT THREAD-uoo9unoasp6ixxegg3abiq_thumb_7b7.jpg  
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-01-2019, 05:47 PM   #755  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Oh Catherine, she is so cute!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-01-2019, 05:53 PM   #756  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

I think the bows embarrassed her! She actually finally managed to shake one off on the ride home but we put it back on so DD2 could see her like that and we could try to photograph her too.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-01-2019, 06:30 PM   #757  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Night all!! Sweet dreams! And hopefully no one wakes up with headaches tomorrow morning!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-01-2019, 06:52 PM   #758  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Goodnight Ann! I'll try to find a picture of our house.

Catherine, oh my, Honey is so adorable!!! Mmmmm...my weaknesses...chocolate and ice cream.

Kathy, your lighthouses are so cool! Great collection!

Good evening to anyone else out there!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-02-2019, 12:42 AM   #759  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Happy Tuesday everyone...thank you ladies for your congrats. I am still shocked I won but happy and will spend my winnings when we return from our trip as I don't want my happy mail sitting outside whilst we are away, even though son3 will be here. I think he forgets that mail sometimes comes LOL

Oh Catherine, Honey is soooo cute. If we had a dog I would have a small one like Honey. Is she a szchizu? Not sure I have spelt that correctly. I'm not au fait with breeds of dogs but know I love this breed and crossed with a maltese. A friend had one and she was cute too.

Kathy, love your lighthouses...very cool.

I hope that no-one has a headache today. Hubby has vertigo and has been lying down all day. He gets it from time to time and particularly when he is treating his ears before we fly. He's booked into the Drs to get his ears sorted out. Feel for him as he had so many things he wanted to do today.

I will post my cards separately....I wasn't going to post them as I may have to use one of them for a birthday card for someone on SCS LOL, but I'm sure I have others. I loved making them.

Enjoy the rest of your day everyone. I'm off to make some card kits that I need to mail this week. Happy creating.
get inky and have fun
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-02-2019, 05:15 AM   #760  
Proud Fan Club Member

Good morning, everyone. Happy Tuesday. The sun is creeping up and so is the temperature. We are supposed to reach near 50. Big change from the 20 of yesterday. My head feels like it’s stuffed with cotton wool. I might as well park the Zyrtec by my morning cup of coffee.

Gracie, how was your Arts and Crafts class? That sounds like so much fun!

Kathy, your lighthouse lamps and statues are wonderful! And I love, love that bunny box!

Catherine, the trip for your daughters sounds so wonderful. I wish my school had done those kinds of trips!

Honey is ADORABLE. Dusty is way behind on her grooming. She looks like an Ewok, if anyone remembers their Star Wars movies. She weighs 16 pounds.

I’d love a running fountain but DH won’t let me because he says the sound of running water makes him have to go to the bathroom all the time!

Jayne, I’m so sorry about your DH’s vertigo. Messed-up ears really can cause balance problems.

Hi, Sharon!!!!!

Reply With Quote Likes