Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   Get it Together! (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/get-together-67/)
-   -   CLOSED - 01/12/08 Greater Cincinnati, OH/Kentucky Shoebox Swap (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/get-together-67/closed-01-12-08-greater-cincinnati-oh-kentucky-shoebox-swap-301558/)

lovingyoualways 02-01-2008 09:32 AM

Well if they have either item will you let me know? I'll ask for my birthday money early from my inlaws then.

daiseyfreak 02-01-2008 09:52 AM

yes, I'll look and ask for you :)

lovingyoualways 02-01-2008 09:54 AM

Thanks! I need to call the one here too and see if they have it then I can just convince my sister to give it to me for my bday lol. She lives in Mason.

sgc 02-01-2008 11:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv2stampmamajacki (Post 8609336)
Let me know what you want and I can get an order together! No problem

Jacki:
Is this the coffee paper we are talking about? If so, I want some too! I may check out the website also, and see if there is more that I want!

tokeefe 02-01-2008 04:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sgc (Post 8613338)
Jacki:
Is this the coffee paper we are talking about? If so, I want some too! I may check out the website also, and see if there is more that I want!

If you order the coffee paper I want 6 sheets of it as well. PLEASE add me to the list.

tokeefe 02-01-2008 04:25 PM

If its' not one thing with me lately then its another.
First all the stomach pain (which still an't going away), then the doctor's appt for the colonoscopy, then endoscopy. I was diagnosed with an ulcer.
Given meds to take when I got back yesterday....well after sleeping off the sedative I wake up with a puffy&blochy face. Get up this morning ready for work and take the meds and the face issue is still the same. I would have thought if I were allergic it would have spread across by body.
NOW I HAVE A COUGH and Sinus COLD. HELP ME GET THIS GONE PLEASE.

Inkonmyhands 02-01-2008 06:04 PM

Tracy,

I am with ya. I have felt like a rag doll all day with a sore throat and body aches. I hope I wake up tomorrow feeling wonderful. This being sick cuts into my stamping time.

Sandye,

How is your granddaughter doing with the swimming?

Mid morning and still going we have had freezing rain. My daughter did get her eyes checked and her new glasses She is excited about them. She has been getting headaches so we knew it was time for new glasses. Her prescription is very little but I think she is always reading so she strains her eyes.

Bonnie

sgc 02-01-2008 06:32 PM

Liz swam pretty good for being sick. She was, however, not as fast as usual. She will not be going to state--so it is "wait til next year!" Her ribs really hurt after swimming, so she will not be swimming in the Marlins' meet on Sunday. Jim and I still have to work Regionals tomorrow and the Marlins' meet on Sunday. I think we will have her go and work on Sunday (and then I can stay home and stamp). I'm going to do MFT valentines images:) Did you get any mail today, Bonnie? I have no swaps to do for February (all done!), and now I am going to start working on March swaps. I love working ahead. You know what we all need--we need for it to be June so we have sunshine and something to look forward to! How many days?

tammy miller 02-01-2008 06:45 PM

Hey all you sickies, wow I am gone for 1 week and look what happens to you all! I hope everyone is getting better and on the way to recovery!

Thanks to everyone for all of you kind words and support!

Sandye thanks for my card it was very thoughtful of you.

Oh yeah June had better get here quick, after this week I so need it!

daiseyfreak 02-01-2008 07:17 PM

the coffee paper isn't what site I was talking about, BUT, I am scheduled to go to a work training in Brown County on 2-29, and I plan on going to that scrapbooking store, and if they still have the paper, I will buy the whole stack for us all :)

I went to Archivers, and only spent $40, I am proud of myself, got some cute sets I've been wanting, all on sale :)

Paper salon tailered tins: Love notes
Autumn Leaves Mindy's zoo
and some cool paper and misc. stuff, so excited!

daiseyfreak 02-01-2008 07:20 PM

jacki, hope your grandson is better

bonnie, hope you are feeling better

tracy, glad to hear they figured out what was wrong, do some serious stamp therapy!

tammy, take care of yourself and family this weekend, get a lot of rest

sandye, hope Liz gets feeling better

talk to you all later, got to get some rest for work tomorrow :)

sgc 02-01-2008 07:23 PM

I'm so glad we do not send get well cards to each other. I would have used up my entire supply! Let's get over this sickness and start planning:)

lovingyoualways 02-01-2008 07:29 PM

LOL tell me about it!!! I was just thinking about this earlier. WHERE DO I START WITH THE CARDS LOL?! We all need one.

Inkonmyhands 02-02-2008 10:27 AM

Not feeling up to par but not sicker so that is good. Sandye, I did get some mail today and you are a stinker. There were two things in there, not one. Bad, bad. Didn't anyone get any good deals on www.addictedtorubberstamping.com last week. I did. If you don't already know something about me it is I can get the best deals going. Went to Barnes and Noble yesterday with my daughter and thay had three $1.00 tables. Don't know if I have ever told you girls but we call my closet in my office the gift closet. I always have things in there to give to people on a moments notice There is stamping, scrapbooking, and other gifts in there. Now I can add 4 books. You never know when I need to send a gift out to someone. I want to lay down but my aunt wants us to come over for dinner. Guess we will do that. Can't refuse free food. Spent all my extra money (o.k. there is never extra money) on stamping stuff.

Bonnie

Inkonmyhands 02-02-2008 10:28 AM

When everyone is up to it I am so ready to start playing June?

Bonnie

bmxmom 02-02-2008 12:37 PM

Hey guys, I missed talking to everyone. Between homework, tornados, and laundry. I just don't have enough time in the day.
Hope everyone is feeling better.
Sandye thank you so much for the images. I really appreciate it. I just love the bella's.
I am so behind in my swaps. so, I am off to catch up.
Take care everyone.
(The Fox)

bmxmom 02-02-2008 12:39 PM

Bonnie, I want to change my fold card. Is that okay?
How are you?

luv2stampmamajacki 02-02-2008 01:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sgc (Post 8613338)
Jacki:

No this is not the coffee paper- Check out the site t-hough and if you want anything I will place an order for everyone if you will just send me your items - that way we all get a break on shipping!!!

Joy, Sandye, Julia, Tammy, Bonnie - Let me know what you all would like and I will place one big order.

I will be leaving shortly - going to local SU girlfriends house for a night of stamping and playing with the new SAB--- I have a huge order to place need to restock so I am going to be able to each of the SAB plus a couple of extras- great gifts!!!!

daiseyfreak 02-02-2008 08:31 PM

jacki, hope you had fun at your girlfriends :) sounds like FUN!

Got my first paycheck from my second job, woo hoo! my hospital bill is 1/18 paid off, lol!

jacki, I would like 2 sheets each of these:

http://www.creativeimaginations.us/store/14773.php Construction paper

http://www.creativeimaginations.us/store/14774.php Remodeling paper

http://www.creativeimaginations.us/store/14776.php Foundation paper

see, told you wasn't enough to make a full order :) but I would really like them for my house remodeling pages. let me know the cost and I'll get it to you, or if I get some more coffee paper, I can trade you for some :)

daiseyfreak 02-02-2008 08:38 PM

Bonnie, hope you are feeling better J

Julia, I’m so sorry, but I can’t make it next weekend, my manager will be out of town, and my boss said that he’d pay me $2 extra an hour, and I’m so desperate, especially with my medical bills and sellabration, I said ok. I’m sorry L

Ok, so off to make some v-day cards with my new stamps, woo hoo. Night all!

Let the planning begin for the trip! I already started working on the camping scrapbook pages for our mini swap :)

lovingyoualways 02-02-2008 09:08 PM

It's ok Joy have fun working. Off to bed.

sgc 02-03-2008 05:03 AM

Jacki:
Thanks for the offer to order scrapbook paper for me to save on shipping. I thought it was the coffee paper--and I would love to have some of that! However, I have soooo much other paper that I am going to pass. How is every one at your house feeling? Hope that things are back to normal!
Bonnie:
A card is in the mail to you with your returned item. Thank you so much!
Tammy:
Glad that you received the card--and hope that things are okay with your family.
Everyone
Enough of all the sickness and problems that we have all had. Let's all get back to normal (or as close to it as possible for us:)
Liz had a swim meet today, and Jim and I were supposed to work it. Liz, however, is on the way to recovery, but not totally well. She did not swim in the meet, but she went to work in my place--how wonderful! I get to stay home and stamp.

Inkonmyhands 02-03-2008 10:48 AM

Hi everyone,

Stood in bed and watch a little tv this morning which is not like me. Read a little in bed. Then I got up and my family and I did our weekly cleaning together. I clean out my jewelry amoire. Took a long bath. Now I am stamping. Haven't done that in 3 days> Now that is unlike me. I don't feel horrible like Jackie did but just sick.

Sandye, read your post.

Karen, any fold card is fine.

Everyone else - HI!

Bonnie

tokeefe 02-03-2008 04:58 PM

Okay Bonnie I am VERY JEALOUS of the nice relaxing day you had.
I was up and at it by 9:00 a.m. My hubby and all got all the trim work done which I had started on all day yesterday; plus the first coat of paint done in both living and dining room as well as entry and hallway. Pretty good for a weekend job. Once its done we move on to the kitchen. Then if I keep saying my prayers and being an extra good girl I might get to revamp my scraproom!!!

tokeefe 02-03-2008 05:00 PM

Okay I just have to ask: Is anyone going to be watching QVC tomorrow!
Its the all day scrapbook/ memories thingy going on.
I would LOVE to watch it! I have so wanted one of these Lisa Bearnson's books that I would die for it. I made one of hers a few years back called "All About Me" and just love it. I was suppose to get the series but QVC didn't get the rest of the shipment in. Anyway, I have to work. BUMMER.

lovingyoualways 02-03-2008 05:04 PM

I am someone else on scs told me. If anyone has messenger I will be here all day!

tokeefe 02-03-2008 05:12 PM

Gosh you are so lucky. I'd give anything to watch it and even buy a couple things I have been putting off for sometime now.

Inkonmyhands 02-03-2008 05:14 PM

Tracy,

I have 3 out of the 4 scrapbooks from that series. They discontinued the last scrapbook. That made me upset since I have a box that came with it for 4 scrapbooks.

I am going to try to play QVC on my computer tomorrow while I am working. It will kinda be like background music. LOL.

It is funny how I didn't feel good all weekend but I made myself stamp for the whole afternoon and I feel good. Wonder if it is just a high from stamping.

Bonnie

lovingyoualways 02-03-2008 05:15 PM

I won't be buying anything because I'm saving for sab stuff and the trip to CT but I am going to watch.

tokeefe 02-03-2008 05:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Inkonmyhands (Post 8639687)
Tracy,

I have 3 out of the 4 scrapbooks from that series. They discontinued the last scrapbook. That made me upset since I have a box that came with it for 4 scrapbooks.

I am going to try to play QVC on my computer tomorrow while I am working. It will kinda be like background music. LOL.

It is funny how I didn't feel good all weekend but I made myself stamp for the whole afternoon and I feel good. Wonder if it is just a high from stamping.

Bonnie

I have two of four from that same series. It also made me upset that it was discontinued. Now she has another series out. Cosmo and something else. I can't watch it at work cuz I'd get fired. Our Big Boss checks out what all employees view on their computers as it is only to be work related.
I am feeling alot better after yesterday and today as well. Last night I made my girlfriend a few things for her birthday and that felt so good.

tokeefe 02-03-2008 05:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lovingyoualways (Post 8639704)
I won't be buying anything because I'm saving for sab stuff and the trip to CT but I am going to watch.

Julia Good Luck with the SAB stuff; I'm sure you'll get lots of orders.
I have one already for 100.00 and sending it in on the 15th.
Should have a few more by then beings I have one more stamp camp before that date. But during SAB I probably submit at least 4 orders.

lovingyoualways 02-03-2008 05:22 PM

LOL I doubt that for many reasons but thank you for the encouragement. I've already met my minimums so I'm not stressed about it.

tokeefe 02-03-2008 05:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lovingyoualways (Post 8639862)
LOL I doubt that for many reasons but thank you for the encouragement. I've already met my minimums so I'm not stressed about it.

My minimums end on 3/31/08 and I haven't done anything yet.
So 300.00 by then is gonna be alittle tough. Well now down to 200.00
Did you get the new Occasions Mini Collection 2008 book?
I figured most would want that "SHE'S ALL THAT" set.

lovingyoualways 02-03-2008 05:27 PM

Yes I got it on Friday :) Our quarters end at the same time. I'm so glad that all the sets are die cut! I wound up only pre-ordering 1 of the sab sets. I just couldn't justify doing more then that. My birthday is this month so laying here trying to figure out something to do for a class. Nothing special coming to mind.

I want sassy suzzie lol. I do NOT want She's All That though. It just doesn't appeal to me for some reason.

tokeefe 02-03-2008 05:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lovingyoualways (Post 8639975)
Yes I got it on Friday :) Our quarters end at the same time. I'm so glad that all the sets are die cut! I wound up only pre-ordering 1 of the sab sets. I just couldn't justify doing more then that. My birthday is this month so laying here trying to figure out something to do for a class. Nothing special coming to mind.

I want sassy suzzie lol.

I have all of the SAB sets and will be demonstrating them this month during both stamp classes. Hoping it will help entice more sales. But we shall see.
When is your birthday??? Have you thought about doing a make n take or a stamp a stack?? How many do you have in your class?

lovingyoualways 02-03-2008 05:33 PM

My birthday is Feb. 25th.

daiseyfreak 02-03-2008 07:40 PM

hi girls. tired, tired, tired. at my 2nd job, manager will be out of town this weekend, so I'll be working Friday, Sat. and Sun. Poo. I think of what I need the money for though....it'll be worth it, med bills paid off, house renovations, and stamps :)

everyone have a good week!

Inkonmyhands 02-04-2008 06:08 AM

Hi Girls,

Feeling better today but now I am going to pick up my daughter from school because she is not feeling well. I know if she is not going to her Arts high school she really isn't feeling well.

Bonnie

lovingyoualways 02-04-2008 07:09 AM

Thanks a lot this qvc is going to get me in trouble. I see stuff I want and my May sisters would love. I have it on the tv behind me and then up on my computer because my speakers aren't working.

julie in ohio 02-04-2008 11:35 AM

Hello Sisters!
I am back from GA, we had a solid show. I got our new stamps the day before the show and had zero samples so that did us very little good. I will post the new sets tonight after I sleep for a while.

I hope everyone is feeling better.

We have three shows in March. Two are in Arizona and one in IN. The information for the show in IN is on heirloompro.com. I will not be there as I will be in AZ, but my partner will be running the booth, so drop by and say hello. Let her know that you are a computer buddy of mine.

Good to be home for a few days and next week off to Florida (14 hour drive, YUCK!)