Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   Get it Together! (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/get-together-67/)
-   -   2nd Annual HPC Convention July 24-27 2009... part 2 (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/get-together-67/2nd-annual-hpc-convention-july-24-27-2009-part-2-a-389339/)

urscrappymama 11-19-2008 05:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by daiseyfreak (Post 12113581)
nooooooooo, I just bought the DCWV Christmas stack, I now have like 6 stacks of that, plus more.............I do not need DP, lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:mrgreen: Of course you do! How else will you get everything all matchy-matchy otherwise? :mrgreen:

urscrappymama 11-19-2008 05:51 PM

It's not quite 10 pm here, but I'm somewhere beyond exhausted! I'm signing off for the night and going to beddie byes! See you all tommorrow!

ddaniels 11-19-2008 05:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by urscrappymama (Post 12113760)
It's not quite 10 pm here, but I'm somewhere beyond exhausted! I'm signing off for the night and going to beddie byes! See you all tommorrow!

Night Scrappy!

tdean32 11-19-2008 05:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by urscrappymama (Post 12113760)

I am right behind you Scrappy~ can't stand it any longer. Gonna try and get some sleep.

daiseyfreak 11-19-2008 05:53 PM

night girls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tdean32 11-19-2008 05:53 PM

btw Scrappy~ bella is coming back to you as of today.

LauraJean 11-19-2008 05:56 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by daiseyfreak (Post 12113581)
nooooooooo, I just bought the DCWV Christmas stack, I now have like 6 stacks of that, plus more.............I do not need DP, lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here, let me help you realize that you DO need this DP! :mrgreen: :twisted:

Attachment 123040

daiseyfreak 11-19-2008 05:57 PM

lol LJ, great card, but I stand FIRM on the no more DP :) When I get SU DP, I never ever want to use it b/c it's sooooo pretty................and the double sided thing kills me, i feel like I'm wasting a whole side of DP :(

LauraJean 11-19-2008 06:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by daiseyfreak (Post 12113867)
lol LJ, great card, but I stand FIRM on the no more DP :) When I get SU DP, I never ever want to use it b/c it's sooooo pretty................and the double sided thing kills me, i feel like I'm wasting a whole side of DP :(

Hmm never thought about double-sided dp that way.... :(

daiseyfreak 11-19-2008 06:01 PM

I'm sooooo sorry..........I just always worry, what if I NEED that exact side for something else later on.........which I NEVER dooo...........oh it's a sickness.............

LauraJean 11-19-2008 06:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by daiseyfreak (Post 12113925)
I'm sooooo sorry..........I just always worry, what if I NEED that exact side for something else later on.........which I NEVER dooo...........oh it's a sickness.............

this coming from a therapist.....classic! :mrgreen:

sgc 11-19-2008 06:06 PM

I'm exhausted too, but no bedtime here yet for me! Liz had her first swimmeet of the high school season tonight, and still does not have homework finished. After hers is done, I also have some to do. I have one class of freshmen who are very antsy--and I have to have numerous short assignments for them. If I give one big assignment, they give up. I still have to make up a couple more to use tomorrow:confused: High school accounting (with all upperclassmen) was much easier to teach! I'm tired, but I did have a nap already today

daiseyfreak 11-19-2008 06:06 PM

I KNOW!!!!!!!!!! lol, why do you think I started a DP swap, lol!!!!!!!!!!

ddaniels 11-19-2008 06:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by daiseyfreak (Post 12113867)

LOL joy - I feel the exact same way. I hardly ever order the SU dp just because of that reason. I hate the fact that I'm wasting one whole side of paper. sickness???? maybe????

LauraJean 11-19-2008 06:08 PM

ok I am going to take some tylenol PM and try to get some ZZZZZs!

See you tomorrow!

ddaniels 11-19-2008 06:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LauraJean (Post 12113840)
Here, let me help you realize that you DO need this DP! :mrgreen: :twisted:

Attachment 123040

LJ - This is really cute tooo.....is the jury still out?

LauraJean 11-19-2008 06:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ddaniels (Post 12114050)
LOL joy - I feel the exact same way. I hardly ever order the SU dp just because of that reason. I hate the fact that I'm wasting one whole side of paper. sickness???? maybe????

Umm yea, I think Joy has a new therapy group now.

For some reason it does not bother me. It bothers me more if I get it and don't use it......:mrgreen:

ddaniels 11-19-2008 06:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LauraJean (Post 12114071)
ok I am going to take some tylenol PM and try to get some ZZZZZs!

See you tomorrow!

night LJ - It was nice to visit with ya!

LauraJean 11-19-2008 06:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ddaniels (Post 12114087)
LJ - This is really cute tooo.....is the jury still out?

Yep! :mrgreen:

cricketeew 11-19-2008 06:18 PM

fighting a cold here so off to bed I go! Night night girls

ddaniels 11-19-2008 06:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cricketeew (Post 12114261)
fighting a cold here so off to bed I go! Night night girls

Night Elizabeth!

KelliJo 11-19-2008 07:02 PM

OK, so I caught up just so that everyone could go to bed... LOL

LJ CUTE cards, wanted to play with my new bundle that came in the mail today but I HAVE to get more than 4 hours sleep tonight... I damn near beat down the Victims Assitance Coordinator, stupid heiffer wanted her "victim" to serve my MENTAL "suspect" with CIVIL PAPERS IN COURT!!!! ***???? Holy sheet but I went SIDEWAY and she stood there and argued, I advised her to LEAVE THE COURT and quit threatening security or I would roll up the Inmate and we were OUT OF THERE and the Judge could call and I MAKE SURE I TOLD HIM WHY WE LEFT!:twisted: Stupid heiffer, if the Suspect cant have contact with the victim WHY THE HEL! would you have them make contact to get papers exchanged??? To create a NEW CHARGE????:twisted:

mamadwawa 11-19-2008 07:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tdean32 (Post 12112200)
hi ladies~ not feeling good tonight. My nose is running like crazy! UGH and we have a field trip tomorrow. :(

You, too, huh? Alafair came home from school saying she was freezing all day. Spent the evening in my bed with electric blanket got out for an hour for dinner and lap sitting and went to bed with temp of 100.9. Yup she has field trip tomorrow, too, and guess who the one and only chaperon from her class is...

Mrs_S 11-19-2008 07:32 PM

Ahem! My name is Cori... and I have an addiction to... paper.

*sitting back down now*

yoorah 11-19-2008 07:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mrs_S (Post 12115219)
Ahem! My name is Cori... and I have an addiction to... paper.

*sitting back down now*

and stamps, and embellishments, and ink, and Gwen Stefani bags, and Hello Kitty, and, and :mrgreen:

Mrs_S 11-19-2008 07:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yoorah (Post 12115347)
and stamps, and embellishments, and ink, and Gwen Stefani bags, and Hello Kitty, and, and :mrgreen:

hahaha!!!!!! It's sooooo true!!!! :mrgreen:

daiseyfreak 11-19-2008 08:26 PM

ok girls, off to bed, good night!!!!!!

chrispy1778 11-20-2008 01:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KelliJo (Post 12114837)
OK, so I caught up just so that everyone could go to bed... LOL

LJ CUTE cards, wanted to play with my new bundle that came in the mail today but I HAVE to get more than 4 hours sleep tonight... I damn near beat down the Victims Assitance Coordinator, stupid heiffer wanted her "victim" to serve my MENTAL "suspect" with CIVIL PAPERS IN COURT!!!! ***???? Holy sheet but I went SIDEWAY and she stood there and argued, I advised her to LEAVE THE COURT and quit threatening security or I would roll up the Inmate and we were OUT OF THERE and the Judge could call and I MAKE SURE I TOLD HIM WHY WE LEFT!:twisted: Stupid heiffer, if the Suspect cant have contact with the victim WHY THE HEL! would you have them make contact to get papers exchanged??? To create a NEW CHARGE????:twisted:

I think that one of the prerequisites for the VA program in our county is that the staffers must be at an IQ level that would classify them as mentally retarded.
We had one not that long ago who brought her "victim" ( and I use that term loosely, knowing her history ) to the man's place of employment, to serve him papers.
The guy worked in a rathole diner, as a dishwasher / busboy and they drug it all out for his boss and everyone who was in there eating to see.... and even though the "victim" was the party at fault, he's naturally the a-hole aggressor and his boss ( a middle aged woman ) fired him on the spot... and THEN the VA worker called FOC and turned the guy in for not having a job!:rolleyes:

I swear that they're in cahoots with CPA and APS... don't know their arses from a hole in the ground, and out to screw the wrong person.

Good for you for giving the wench all kinds of he!!, Kelli!

Now can you come over here and kick some flawed system booty when you're done? ;)

chrispy1778 11-20-2008 03:25 AM

*yawn* G'morning...

After three days of hefting furniture and boxes, and sweeping, dusting and swearing, I am taking a day off to sit on my arse, work on Christmas and rein in the laundry pile that is overtaking my house.

LJ, I will be joining you in the ranks of the painfully but positively adjusted. my head won't turn like it's supposed to. Time to go see John and get some spinal love of the painful variety.

SuG 11-20-2008 04:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LauraJean (Post 12114097)
Umm yea, I think Joy has a new therapy group now.

For some reason it does not bother me. It bothers me more if I get it and don't use it......:mrgreen:

it bothers me even more if I get it and use it! i usually buy 2 packs of the ones I love then hoard the second pack until it is retired and by then I am sick of it.:confused:

LauraJean 11-20-2008 06:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SuG (Post 12116899)
it bothers me even more if I get it and use it! i usually buy 2 packs of the ones I love then hoard the second pack until it is retired and by then I am sick of it.:confused:

Umm yea, that happens to me too. :confused:

Worse, my mom has 4X as much DP as I do, which in all unlikely-hood I will be getting some day....

I'm already thinking about "oohhh remember this pack from 15 years ago???"

LauraJean 11-20-2008 07:09 AM

Elizabeth - putting my ho card with your SU order :)
Chris1Josh2/Manda-Dex - sending back with Heather's variety swap
SGC- Sandye - separate mailing
MIchele - sending with coaster book swap
Jackie - separate mailing

chrispy1778 11-20-2008 07:27 AM

Anybody else remember Eddie Murphy : Raw??

Using my best "I got some ice cream" voice...

I got some cofffeeee...
becuuuz Kate luuuvs meee....
I got some coffeeee
and if miii hubbeeee
tries to driiink it
I'm gonna staaab him
'cause it's miiii cofeeeee
and I ain't sharing!!

*hug* Kate, you rock.

Now I'm gonna go fix me up a 44 oz. mug of happiness for my trip to Mike's.

( next IDD set from Mike's is on me, my friend. ;) )

Mrs_S 11-20-2008 07:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chrispy1778 (Post 12119381)

I got some cofffeeee...
I got some coffeeee
and if miii hubbeeee
tries to driiink it
I'm gonna staaab him
and I ain't sharing!!

*hug* Kate, you rock.

LOL... OMG Roberta!!!
I LOOOOOOOOOOVE that movie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My favorite is when he talks about the dog pooping all over the place & how it turns to rock & he uses it as a cup holder!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But wait! You have to kiss your coffee to the sky!!!

chrispy1778 11-20-2008 08:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mrs_S (Post 12119748)
LOL... OMG Roberta!!!
I LOOOOOOOOOOVE that movie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My favorite is when he talks about the dog pooping all over the place & how it turns to rock & he uses it as a cup holder!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But wait! You have to kiss your coffee to the sky!!!

"Oh lordy jeus help me help me..MY SHOE!!"

I love Aunt Bunny. My BFF's brother used 'goonie goo goo" for what seemed like forever after the first time we watched that. And sang the "I got some ice cream" song every time we'd visit the ice cream truck for an entire two summers. ( he finally got a..crap.. what were they called.. Push up!.. smashed into his 'fro after i'd had enough of his singing )

...oh the stuff I did when I was a kid... if my kids tried to watch something as vulgar as Eddie Murphy ( or Whoopi Goldberg; we had that one, too ), they'd be banned from the tv til high school.
They think of him as Donkey. I think of him as a foul mouthed man in a red leather zip up suit, or rockin' out to 'Party All The Time". LOL

LauraJean 11-20-2008 08:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chrispy1778 (Post 12119939)

I love Aunt Bunny. My BFF's brother used 'goonie goo goo" for what seemed like forever after the first time we watched that. And sang the "I got some ice cream" song every time we'd visit the ice cream truck for an entire two summers. ( he finally got a..crap.. what were they called.. Push up!.. smashed into his 'fro after i'd had enough of his singing )

...oh the stuff I did when I was a kid... if my kids tried to watch something as vulgar as Eddie Murphy ( or Whoopi Goldberg; we had that one, too ), they'd be banned from the tv til high school.
They think of him as Donkey. I think of him as a foul mouthed man in a red leather zip up suit, or rockin' out to 'Party All The Time". LOL

Your kids aren't alone Roberta, I think of EM as donkey too....those are my favorite movies....

mamadwawa 11-20-2008 09:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chrispy1778 (Post 12119381)

I got some cofffeeee...
I got some coffeeee
and if miii hubbeeee
tries to driiink it
I'm gonna staaab him
and I ain't sharing!!

*hug* Kate, you rock.

Shouldn't you have a

"wanna sip?.....*psych!*"

at the end of that? That is how I remember it!

LOL

Mrs_S 11-20-2008 09:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chrispy1778 (Post 12119939)

hahaha!!!!!!!!! Good times!!! Actually, the very first time I heard it was on a cassette. My friend had recorded it to only audio... so we had to use our imagination for the gestures! LOL

Mrs_S 11-20-2008 09:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mamadwawa (Post 12121790)
Shouldn't you have a

"wanna sip?.....*psych!*"

at the end of that? That is how I remember it!

LOL

hahahaha!!!!!! exactly!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Or how about...

"Eddieeeeeee! What have ju dun for meee lateelllyyyy?!"
"I want HALF!!!"

chrispy1778 11-20-2008 10:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mrs_S (Post 12122134)
hahaha!!!!!!!!! Good times!!! Actually, the very first time I heard it was on a cassette. My friend had recorded it to only audio... so we had to use our imagination for the gestures! LOL

LOL Me, TOO!!!:mrgreen: