Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   Get it Together! (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/get-together-67/)
-   -   2nd Annual HPC Convention July 24-27 2009... part 2 (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/get-together-67/2nd-annual-hpc-convention-july-24-27-2009-part-2-a-389339/)

urscrappymama 11-24-2008 03:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KelliJo (Post 12168624)
OK, seriously.... I'm outta here now.. DH should be home and crackin the Whip.... LMAO AS IF>>>>> :rolleyes: :mrgreen:

Later ladies!!!!

yeah um...okay. Whatever you are into in your 'private life' is between you two! ;) :p

mamadwawa 11-24-2008 03:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KelliJo (Post 12168593)
WHY?????:mrgreen:

They are just flying through, they are not even complete thought always...here is the most recent:

I sleep with a 230 LB side of beef, but I sure would not keep it in the freezer... you know, shrinkage...

mamadwawa 11-24-2008 03:20 PM

THANKS LJ!!!!

LauraJean 11-24-2008 03:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by urscrappymama (Post 12168645)
ah! C'mon! LJ and Mama, you both met me! Do I speak like I've been an extra on The Sopranos? Kelli is apparently forgetting she heard the melodic sound of my voice on the phone yesterday!

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: yep.....

cricketeew 11-24-2008 03:22 PM

LJ don't forget to stamp me some images!

Mama Ho thanks for checking out my card:)

urscrappymama 11-24-2008 03:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mamadwawa (Post 12168658)
They are just flying through, they are not even complete thought always...here is the most recent:

I sleep with a 230 LB side of beef, but I sure would not keep it in the freezer... you know, shrinkage...

rotflmao! DH is staring at me wondering WTH is wrong with me! :mrgreen:

mamadwawa 11-24-2008 03:23 PM

OMG - you guys junxed me!!! I am suddenly not getting the emails... waaaaaah... gotta help Alafair with pillowcase - kid wants a bloodless one, go figure... brb

Mrs_S 11-24-2008 03:24 PM

all this meat talk has me hungry!!!

urscrappymama 11-24-2008 03:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LauraJean (Post 12168693)
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: yep.....

now be cayeful how ya ansuh dat! If im soundin like a Soprano I might know a few fellas who'd take excepshun to youse actin like i talk bad or sumpin'...

urscrappymama 11-24-2008 03:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mrs_S (Post 12168739)
all this meat talk has me 'hungry'!!!

not touching that comment! :p

yoorah 11-24-2008 03:28 PM

Hi Scrappy! How many million dishes are you stuck making this Thanksgiving?

Elizabeth - those are some gorgeous cards!

Hi CORY!!!

YOU are totally cracking me up Gael! The shrinkage comments reminded me of a Seinfeld episode ;)

LJ/KelliJo - just going to have to put the two of you in a cage - two goes in, only one comes out ;) [... great - now I've got Tina Turner we don't need another hero blaring in my head ;) ]

Mrs_S 11-24-2008 03:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by urscrappymama (Post 12168762)
not touching that comment! :p

hahaha!!!!!!! I totally was not even thinking that way........... haha but now that you mention it!

Mrs_S 11-24-2008 03:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yoorah (Post 12168808)

Elizabeth - those are some gorgeous cards!

Hi CORY!!!

YOU are totally cracking me up Gael! The shrinkage comments reminded me of a Seinfeld episode ;)

LJ/KelliJo - just going to have to put the two of you in a cage - two goes in, only one comes out ;) [... great - now I've got Tina Turner we don't need another hero blaring in my head ;) ]

Hi Yoorah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *waving*

Mrs_S 11-24-2008 03:32 PM

So it's official... my hand problem is officially carpel tunnel! But, in the beginning stages... along w/ tennis elbow & still the problem w/ my thumb (DeQuervain's disease/syndrome-something like that) :(

mamadwawa 11-24-2008 03:32 PM

Alafair is too funny, check this out... she said she was laughing so hard she had a wee accident (pun intended) and she needs to change her undies. I told her she could not just change them, she had to wash up, too.
She says, "so I need to wash my volvo?"

yoorah 11-24-2008 03:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mrs_S (Post 12168856)
So it's official... my hand problem is officially carpel tunnel! But, in the beginning stages... along w/ tennis elbow & still the problem w/ my thumb (DeQuervain's disease/syndrome-something like that) :(

Ugh :( That officially totally sucks!

MHorne5501 11-24-2008 03:37 PM

I have so been trying to catch up on the thread here and everytime I feel like I am about to catch up I have to go and do something and I get miserably behind again.

Jackie, I wanted to let you know that my Elzybells came today. Thank you so much for getting those for me. I can't wait to be able to play with them.

I am trying to finish up a couple of swaps but it is so hard since I have lost my craft room. I realize that I don't think as well without all of my stuff around me.

For those of you who have seen Twilight already I am sooooo jealous I really want to go and see it. Maybe once I get through Thanksgiving I will get a chance to get to the theatre.

If I have missed anything important will someone please let me know.
Thanks,
Marci

urscrappymama 11-24-2008 03:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yoorah (Post 12168808)

Hey Yoorah! We are having a smaller Thanksgiving this year, so I'm only making only nine dishes (vats) this year. :rolleyes: My sister isn't preggers, and her hubby is helpful with the kids, so hopefully it will be less stressful?! :confused:

urscrappymama 11-24-2008 03:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mamadwawa (Post 12168861)
Alafair is too funny, check this out... she said she was laughing so hard she had a wee accident (pun intended) and she needs to change her undies. I told her she could not just change them, she had to wash up, too.

ROTFLMAO! :mrgreen:

LauraJean 11-24-2008 03:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cricketeew (Post 12168701)
LJ don't forget to stamp me some images!

Mama Ho thanks for checking out my card:)

Oh Day-am thanks for reminding me! I would have forgotten! :)

urscrappymama 11-24-2008 03:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mrs_S (Post 12168856)

ah no! What have you been doing to yourself? :(

yoorah 11-24-2008 03:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by urscrappymama (Post 12168947)
Hey Yoorah! We are having a smaller Thanksgiving this year, so I'm only making only nine dishes (vats) this year. :rolleyes: My sister isn't preggers, and her hubby is helpful with the kids, so hopefully it will be less stressful?! :confused:

Only 9 she says :rolleyes:

urscrappymama 11-24-2008 03:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by urscrappymama (Post 12168947)

....forgot to add, my sister said we are "scaling back this year" the day AFTER I shopped for all of the stuff to cook! :mad:

daiseyfreak 11-24-2008 03:43 PM

holy cow, you guys are talkative today, lol!!!!!!!!!!! off to work on a red and white Thank you card!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I got a new blinkie for my blog today via email, check it out :)

urscrappymama 11-24-2008 03:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by daiseyfreak (Post 12169012)
holy cow, you guys are talkative today, lol!!!!!!!!!!! off to work on a red and white Thank you card!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

whose challenge is that again Joy?

urscrappymama 11-24-2008 03:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yoorah (Post 12169002)
Only 9 she says :rolleyes:

Hey - one year I did ALL of the dishes, and ALL the prep, shopping, and cleaning before and after for twenty -some odd guests! Buncha jerks didn't even lift a finger to help - even after I asked! :mad: Nine side dishes is nothing compared to that!

Mrs_S 11-24-2008 03:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yoorah (Post 12168894)
Ugh :( That officially totally sucks!

no kidding huh?!

Work I tell ya........ you know, this is really affecting my stamping abilities! I told the doc. that if I couldn't stamp, then I couldn't live! lol (j/k)

LauraJean 11-24-2008 03:54 PM

wondering....

How many 90853's joy is gonna be able to bill for the weekend we are in Columbus ;)

mamadwawa 11-24-2008 03:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by urscrappymama (Post 12169086)
Hey - one year I did ALL of the dishes, and ALL the prep, shopping, and cleaning before and after for twenty -some odd guests! Buncha jerks didn't even lift a finger to help - even after I asked! :mad: Nine side dishes is nothing compared to that!

Wow - and you invited them back?

LauraJean 11-24-2008 03:55 PM

ok gotta go for awhile, I wanna get my shower in before the packer game starts ;)

urscrappymama 11-24-2008 03:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mamadwawa (Post 12169124)
Wow - and you invited them back?

actually... its worse than that- I went there to cook! The things I (used to) do for family! :roll: Funny, I never went there to do it again. hmm. go figure!

urscrappymama 11-24-2008 04:00 PM

I'm trying to get Annabellas toys cleaned up before Heroes starts! :rolleyes: I swear it's like trying to bail out the auto industry with the change in my pocket!

daiseyfreak 11-24-2008 04:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by urscrappymama (Post 12169053)
whose challenge is that again Joy?

oh, it's not to win anything, it's for the Unity Wednesday addicts challenge, I'm in that group, we don't have to make them, but since it's my week on my blog, thought I should probably make one.............

daiseyfreak 11-24-2008 04:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by urscrappymama (Post 12169086)

wowzers............I'm not doing Thanksgiving ever at my house..........too much work..........my mom just has to live forever.............

urscrappymama 11-24-2008 04:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by daiseyfreak (Post 12169192)
oh, it's not to win anything, it's for the Unity Wednesday addicts challenge, I'm in that group, we don't have to make them, but since it's my week on my blog, thought I should probably make one.............

oic. I coulda sworn I saw it somewhere though... :confused:

urscrappymama 11-24-2008 04:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by daiseyfreak (Post 12169199)
wowzers............I'm not doing Thanksgiving ever at my house..........too much work..........my mom just has to live forever.............

It's not all that bad -unless your guests have hollow legs and eat as if its their last meal - EVER!! :roll:

ddaniels 11-24-2008 04:56 PM

How is everyone this Monday evening???

ddaniels 11-24-2008 05:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mamadwawa (Post 12168861)

ROFLMAOAPIMP!!!!!

ddaniels 11-24-2008 05:17 PM

ok I just caught up from the dinner talk and I thought that I was going to fall outa my chair on the 230lbs of beef talk...so sad that I missed all of that. LOL!

urscrappymama 11-24-2008 06:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ddaniels (Post 12169864)
How is everyone this Monday evening???

I'm ok...tired as usual. Got a buncha kids coming over for a playdate tommorrow, so I will be up late cleaning. DH and I are gonna watch a movie together sans Annabella first though! (WOW! That so never happens!) :mrgreen: TTYL!