Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 02-12-2016, 08:15 PM   #41  
Hardware Hotshot

Received 79 Likes on 42 Posts

Well, Poppydarlin', bless your heart (to get the full effect, you've got to read those last three words as if each one has two syllables). I couldn't let you brave it out there on your own, milling around that Papertrey site.

I had to go check my wishlist for the PTI anniversary festivities. One of the prizes they give is the first $300 worth of stamps/dies/etc on your wishlist for free. So I needed to make sure mine was over $300 in case some things were out of stock. I've had a set of dies on my list forever it seems. I am so used to seeing the words "Out of Stock" beside their name, I was totally shocked when I saw "Add to Cart."

So like any self-respecting southern girl, I said, "Yes, ma'am" and did that very thing. Everybody and their brother has been waiting for this particular set of dies to be restocked. I couldn't wait until the 15th, which is when I usually order. Yay!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-13-2016, 04:50 AM   #42  
Matboard Maniac

Received 14 Likes on 7 Posts

I totally agree- and you didn't have to age another year for this treat!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-13-2016, 06:29 AM   #43  
Mad Swapper

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Quote:

Originally Posted by uncbballfanView Post
Well, Poppydarlin', bless your heart (to get the full effect, you've got to read those last three words as if each one has two syllables). I couldn't let you brave it out there on your own, milling around that Papertrey site.

I had to go check my wishlist for the PTI anniversary festivities. One of the prizes they give is the first $300 worth of stamps/dies/etc on your wishlist for free. So I needed to make sure mine was over $300 in case some things were out of stock. I've had a set of dies on my list forever it seems. I am so used to seeing the words "Out of Stock" beside their name, I was totally shocked when I saw "Add to Cart."

So like any self-respecting southern girl, I said, "Yes, ma'am" and did that very thing. Everybody and their brother has been waiting for this particular set of dies to be restocked. I couldn't wait until the 15th, which is when I usually order. Yay!
Oooh you rebel! Which dies? I think we'll need to start a thread with pictures of the projects that we make using these longed-for items
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-13-2016, 08:59 AM   #44  
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 1,716 Likes on 649 Posts

Quote:

Originally Posted by Soozie4HimView Post
I just had a grandson born yesterday - I'm wondering if I should treat myself to some new goodies?! ;-o
Yes, great rationalizing. Excellent way to celebrate, lol....Congrats!

Shirl
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-13-2016, 09:02 AM   #45  
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 1,716 Likes on 649 Posts

Yes, Linda. Enquiring minds want to be enabled, lol.

Shirl
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-15-2016, 04:23 PM   #46  
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 731 Likes on 353 Posts

Poppy you have to let us know when you get them! And make a note when you get around to posting a card in the gallery with them!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-15-2016, 07:12 PM   #47  
Hardware Hotshot

Received 79 Likes on 42 Posts

The dies I ordered were "Stitched Primitive Hearts."

Maybe I should have waited, because I won one of the $90 gift certificates PTI was giving away! So excited!
Reply With Quote Likes