Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   General Stamping Talk (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/general-stamping-talk-17/)
-   -   FAVORITES for the week ending September 11, 2011 (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/general-stamping-talk-17/favorites-week-ending-september-11-2011-a-537604/)

vdm 09-12-2011 01:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jandjccc (Post 18714595)
More Favorites

catcrazy.. Fall Mums by catcrazy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

hollerinastamps.. TLC ~In the Still Midwinter~ by hollerinastamps - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Gem35.. Oak Sprig Card by Gem35 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

RobinStamps.. Well Worn Stockings by RobinStamps - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAKath.. Birthday Elements by CAKath - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

mamaxsix.. Thanksgiving Blessings by mamaxsix - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

pbvkt.. CC339 always so crazy damask leaves by pbvkt - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MariLynn.. CC339 FALLING LEAVES by MariLynn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

ahelynck.. CC339, Thankful Thoughts by ahelynck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

hobbydujour.. *CC339 Silver Maple Leaf by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

LittleSeaOtter.. Day Lilies by LittleSeaOtter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Kharmagirl.. Happy Birthday Cupcake! by Kharmagirl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

geojenc.. Love by geojenc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

vdm.. SC349 The Sparkle of Red by vdm - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Biggan.. SC349 A peaceful Christmas by Biggan - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Holstein.. SC349 Wedding card by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DawnL.. SC349 Fall Leaves_dl by DawnL - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Rox71.. IC300 Fall Leaves by Rox71 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

There are so many more that should be mentioned, but I need to leave some room for the rest of you to post. Have a great day and be sure and post your favorites so we can see what we missed.

Oh my goodness, I have been gone and without computer since Friday.... I just got home and you know that one of the first thing I will do is check in with SCS....must have your priorities you know.... and much to my surprise and DELIGHT...I see where Mary T (aka jandjccc) has chosen my card as one of her favorites.... I am so excited and very thankful.... Thank you so much Mary, this means so much......... tytyty

Twinshappy 09-12-2011 01:24 PM

Thank you Heather aka Princesheather for mentioning my card!

AndreaEwen 09-12-2011 04:58 PM

Thanks Heather...aka PrincessHeather...for favoriting my Beautiful You card. What makes it even more special is I dedicated that card to my 11 year old daughter who donated 12" of her hair to Locks Of Love 2 weeks ago. And how apropos that my card has been mentioned here several times. :) Thanks to all!
And also, thanks to Mary...aka jandjccc...for letting me know!

Gingerbeary8 09-12-2011 05:51 PM

Andrea thank you so much for mentioning my Poppies Poppies Poppies card. It was a thrill and delight to find the message. You are so sweet and really made my day!

Linda Palmer 09-12-2011 07:34 PM

Thank you so much to Scraperwannabe for mentioning my card as one of her favorites. I appreciate it very much and thanks to Crafts for letting me know. You are all so generous with comments and your time.

label 09-12-2011 08:57 PM

THANKS SOO MUCH! Made my day!

Libby from libbystamps
libbystamps | Original & Creative Papercrafting

lovesrubberstamps 09-13-2011 01:00 AM

A huge thank you to MRS NOOFY for mentioning my card and to CRAFTS for letting me know. I am really honored to have a card mentioned with all the amazing crafters on this site. :)

PickleTree 09-13-2011 03:56 AM

Thank you, Heather, for mentioning my Dream Big card! I'm honored!

hlw966 09-13-2011 04:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jentimko (Post 18715925)
Here are some of my favs for the week:

FM23 Itching to be Stitching by hlw966 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers - The sewing is amazing

Thanks so much for the mention, Jen!!!

Toy 09-13-2011 06:02 AM

Thank you ladies for the mad love this week! Thanks to Janelle (dizzymommie)
Holly (hollerinastamps), Lisa (Ashdale), Lisabee (lisabeepianolovin), Kittie (kittie747). You girls made my whole week!

Sadly, I have not had much gallery time this week. But I did manage to add this incredible card to my favorites:

Biggan - A Peaceful Christmas ~ Is this not the most gorgeous thing ever?!

Thanks again, Ladies!!

Rox71 09-13-2011 11:17 AM

I didn't do much gallery gazing this week and I don't favorite but wanted to mention a few that caught my eye when looked at the sketch challenge - so you'll see the same layout.

Toy

Kharmagirl

hollerinastamps

lisa lara 09-13-2011 11:52 AM

Oh I just noticed in my email that you faved my Hello Balloon card Jen....(mother's daughter)...awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww...thank you soooooo much. Makes me happy!

mamaxsix 09-13-2011 04:17 PM

Wow, thanks so much to jandjccc for mentioning my card, Thanksgiving Blessings, in her favorites this week. What a thrill!

Wattle 09-14-2011 02:15 AM

Lisa, thank you SO MUCH for mentioning my Blue Gratitude card - what an honour! :) Big thanks to Shellied for letting me know too!!! :)

knightrone 09-15-2011 06:54 PM

Thank you SO MUCH Misti(scrapperwannabe) for mentioning my card! HUGS!!!

blondy99s 09-15-2011 10:11 PM

Thanks ChaosMom for including my layouts in your faves! This is a great surprise and really made my week! Thank you!

Biggan 09-17-2011 03:28 AM

Better late than never...I`m so honoured and grateful for beeing the one who�s card are mentioned as your favorite!! Thanks to;
Mary (jandjccc)
Angie (ohmypaper)
Gail (mamaxsix)
gabalot
Holly (Toy)

HUGS!
Birgit

sillyfilly 09-17-2011 12:46 PM

Here are my favorites for this week.
Brat Cards Silhouette Wish by Brat Cards - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

The Father's Harvest by Pat Smethers ~The Father's Harvest~ by patsmethers - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Blue Sky Wolf by mnfroggie F4A82 Blue Sky Wolf by mnfroggie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Friday's Blue Petunias by Francie G Fridays Blue Petunias (FG) by Francie G. - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

The Sounding Joy by Lizzier The sounding Joy possible swap card by lizzier - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Peace by Loll Thompson F4A82 - Peace by Loll Thompson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Angel Wings by jkanack SC350 angel wings by jkanack - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Speedy The Cat Loves Halloween by Markie's Mom SC350 Speedy the Cat Loves Halloween! by markie's mom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Peace by Hobbydujour SC350 Peace by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Marigolds by BFinlay Marigolds by bfinlay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

We had a lot of beautiful cards in the galleries this week.

Francie G. 09-17-2011 03:27 PM

Thanks, "sillyfilly" for mentioning my card! Lovely way to start my evening!

Loll Thompson 09-18-2011 12:04 PM

Thank you Sillyfilly for mentioning my Peace card from this week! And a big thanks to Hollerinastamps for the inspiration!!

Thank you to Judi for letting me know.

lizzier 09-18-2011 02:24 PM

WOW! thank you so much sillyfilly for mentioning my card! and thank you judi for letting me know. now im going to spend some time checking out all the other cards mentioned, what a nice thread!

ellentaylor 10-04-2011 12:34 AM

What a pleasant surprise to come home after a long trip and find my card here!! Thanks so much Princessheather for the honor and Kittie747 for letting me know! This makes my day!