Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   General Stamping Talk (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/general-stamping-talk-17/)
-   -   FAVORITES for the week ending September 11, 2011 (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/general-stamping-talk-17/favorites-week-ending-september-11-2011-a-537604/)

Crafts 09-10-2011 07:01 PM

FAVORITES for the week ending September 11, 2011

This is the place to link all the fabulous Favorites you discovered in the SCS Gallery last week. Everyone is welcome to join in -- check my next post for directions.

A big Thank You goes to Linda (Holstein) for hosting last week's thread. Shellie (shellied), Mary (jandjccc), Kittie (kittie747) and Linda will join me again this week on the notification team. All of our helpers have been doing an awesome job. Here is my new list of links.

TON OF WISHES by Paper is Bliss

School Days by *1 wacky woman*

Boo! by stamps4funinCA

Enter if You Dare! by chelemom

Happy Haunting by HB

JAI 84 by BronJ

SC349 ~Can't resist Nature~ by hollerinastamps

SC349, Altered BOX, Petaloo by Cards_By_America

Friendship by gbedwright

CBC#125 Acetate or Vellum Challenge by bmbfield

Feeling Froggy by Sarah.Jane

Raggedy Ann by Cristena

INSPIRATION FOR HALLOWEEN HAND MADE CHARM SWAP by legoc1s

Home Sweet Home by stampinjewelsd

What did you add to your Favorites last week? Post your links and make someone's day. http://www.millan.net/minimations/sm...loveshower.gif

About this thread: The current week's FAVORITES thread is a way to give recognition to some of the standout creations shared in our SCS Gallery. Everyone is invited to post links to any special cards or projects that were uploaded last week, September 4th to September 11th.

Crafts 09-10-2011 07:02 PM

If you are new to the FAVORITES threads, please read.

Each week we have newcomers to these threads. EVERYONE is invited to join in. The more participation we have, the more interesting this thread will be.

---

Want to post a Thank You? Please do not use the Quote button.

Instead of quoting, scroll down and either type your response in the Quick Reply box or click the Go Advanced button. This thread will be easier to read without all the same link lists quoted over and over again. We've had terrific cooperation on this request. Thanks!

Pay It Forward (optional).

When you say "thank you," you're encouraged to also link to at least one of your own Favorites from last week. This idea started with a suggestion from APandi, seconded by ChaosMom.

---

Need help linking your Favorites? Follow these steps.

1. Load this week's Favorites thread in your first browser tab. Scroll down and click the Go Advanced button.

2. Open a second tab (or a separate window). Go to the Gallery and click on "My Favorites."

3. Click on a card you have saved. At the top, highlight the http:// address. Hit Ctrl+C to copy.

4. Switch back to the first tab and hit Ctrl+V to paste your link there. Repeat as many times as you need for all your links.

5. Click the Preview Post button and check that your links work. Then click the Submit Reply button.

kittie747 09-11-2011 02:46 AM

Good morning. Here are my favorites for this week.

Handpicked Pumpkin FS239 TLC341 by justwritedesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

TLC341...Pink Wedded Bliss by AndreaEwen - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

TLC341 Altered Box notes by jaydekay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

TLC ~In the Still Midwinter~ by hollerinastamps - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

TLC341 and Fall Fun Blog Hop by joan ervin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC301 Apple Harvest by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Fall Is In the Air (FG) by Francie G. - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

It's a sad day ... IC301 by Anne Ryan - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

ic301, jkk 10th anniversary 091011 by ladyjanek - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FS239 ~ Keep Your Faith ~ by Toy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Happy Harvest! Fall Fun by TexasGrammy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

AndreaEwen 09-11-2011 02:51 AM

Oh my, do I have a BUNCH of favorites this week! These ladies have outdone themselves, a metric TON of inspiration in the gallery...WoW!
Here are my faves:

Have A Happy Birthday by PrincessHeather

C4C104 Happy Fall by knightrone

2001 Sep Merry Christmas Petal Card by Cholstead

The good seed by scrappigramma2

Fall Is In the Air (FG) by Francie G.

Apple Seeds by saintsrule

VLV Sept Week 1 - Sunny Days by cullenwr

ODBDSLC76.friends..SJ by okimom2girlz

Scatter Kindness by Simply Handmade

~Wings of Refuge~ by patsmethers

SAFFRON / agh_090511 by ariellehemp

Happy birthday by sf9erfan

I Spy with my Little Eye...by Ashdale

Picadilly Paper Pieced Pumpkin F4A81 by true-2-you

Dream Big - Viva La Verve by PickleTree

A Fall Birthday by Rox71

Always Thankful by Luv Flowers

CCC11 September Christmas Cards by Ashdale

Punches and Dies by sseffens

Fall Leaves by Clarhan

Marks Finest Papers Challenge-Bring on the Bling by Gingerbeary8

AndreaEwen 09-11-2011 02:52 AM

Thanks so much Kittie for favoriting my Pink Wedded Bliss card! That means so much coming from you...I so appreciate the mention, AND the smile you've brought to my face! :)

Holstein 09-11-2011 03:18 AM

Good Morning everyone. Here are my favs this week.

Happy birthday with established elegance by scrappedon - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Pagemaps Sympathy by Twinshappy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Reddyisco:F4A81 by Reddyisco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Sweet Baby by catcrazy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

QFTD77 Mr. & Mrs. by ctorina - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC Happy 18 BD CKM by LilLuvsStampin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC349 ~Can't resist Nature~ by hollerinastamps - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC349 - Petals for you by jentimko - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Welcome Baby by Anne Ryan - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Birthday Card by PJStamps - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

cc339 abundant blessings by MaryR917 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

~Friend Seeds~ by patsmethers - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Please show me the ones I've missed. Thanks for all for sharing your beautiful creations.

Luv Flowers 09-11-2011 04:11 AM

What an exciting way to start the day!! Thank you so much Andrea for favoriting my Always Thankful card. That's a huge complement coming from you. I love your work. Thanks again!!

Ashdale 09-11-2011 04:39 AM

Andrea!!! You have made my entire Week!! Mentioning 2 of my cards!!! Thanks so much! You are very kind! *Beam*

Cards_By_America 09-11-2011 04:49 AM

Hi Judi! WOW! Thank you sweetie for mentioning my Altered BOX as well. Im really truly honored. You've totally made my day special!!! :)

jandjccc 09-11-2011 05:07 AM

A few of my favs.....

girlgeek101... IC301 - Paper Piercing Fun by girlgeek101 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

bejoyce... IC301 - Heart Inspiration by bejoyce - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Luv Flower... IC301, Rifle Co, Botanical Calendar... by Luv Flowers - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Anne Ryan... It's a sad day ... IC301 by Anne Ryan - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

stampingout... Get Your Broom On!-IC301 by stampingout - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

true-2-you... Picadilly Paper Pieced Pumpkin F4A81 by true-2-you - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

k dunbrook... F4A81, Ocean View by k dunbrook - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

n5stampers... F4A81, QFTD77, WT339, SC349, CC339, TLC341, BOO To You Sneak Peek by n5stamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Lynniepoo... F4A81 Cheery Yellow Flowers by LynniePoo - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

hobbydujour... F4A81 QFTD77 Pieced Pumpkin by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Back later with some more.

Broom 09-11-2011 05:08 AM

Here are my faves for the week... amazing work ladies!

F4A77 Cheryl's Birthday by BeckyTE

ATC Altered DP by ruby-heartedmom

TLC341 ~ Altered Nautica DSP by Redbugdriver

Sunflower Wish by Doodledop

SC349 Cheesecloth Flowers by Mrs Noofy

Relaxing at the Beach by mamaxsix

k dunbrook 09-11-2011 05:19 AM

Wow...thanks so very much Mary T, for the mention of my Ocean View card.....very appreciated to be here.
Much thanks to Judi for letting me know and for starting this thread each week....

chelemom 09-11-2011 05:20 AM

Thank you so much for mentioning my card, Enter if You Dare! You've definitely made my day!!! : )

HB 09-11-2011 05:22 AM

THANK YOU SO MUCH Judi for highlighting my card! What a nice way to start my day!

I have a few favs for this week...

mocjen's rainbow lockers
dini's raspberries
lisa lara's a few bucks 4 u
ariellehemp's tulips

*1 wacky woman* 09-11-2011 05:47 AM

Thank You so much Judi for mentioning my card in your faves this week. You totally made my day!!!

Karen x

TrishG 09-11-2011 05:55 AM

Some of my favorites...

F4A77 Cheryl's Birthday by BeckyTE
Best wishes Card by oma to 2
altered paper dmb by dawnmercedes
God Made You... by buzsy
CC339 ...Feelsl like Fall.... by imastamper
You're My Hero by stampinjewelsd
Spa Day by stampinjewelsd
wedding dressed by adelecards
Cajun Saffron Artichoke (Pear)! by ckbythesea
The start of my Christmas cards by patgarvin
Elegant Christmas Card by tessa.
SC349...Sprinkle Kindness by AndreaEwen
Happy Birthday by Clarhan by clarhan
A Muse Studio - Nordic Noel Christmas Snoflake Card by liannallama
Reindeer by Brenda Smalle

ChaosMom 09-11-2011 06:01 AM

Good Sunday Morning, Everyone! Here are some of my favorite pretties for the week.....Thanks to all who share! and I can't wait to see all that I missed...:p

Cheryl I Rowley - Apples for Sale by cheryl l rowley - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Ashdale -//www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/2045243?limit=last1 and - CCC11 September Christmas Cards by Ashdale - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

PKPenn - FS239, Pink Poppies for Chrissy by PKPenn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Saintsrule - Pink Wedded Bliss by saintsrule - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

justsoducky - Peach Princess by justsoducky - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

AndreaEwen - Beautiful You by AndreaEwen - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

memorykeeper - Christmas Poinsettia by memorykeeper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

cullenwr - CC, SFYTT Autumn Wishes by cullenwr - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

sableangel - Vintage Christmas Chipboard Tags 2 of 8 by sableangel - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers and - Vintage Christmas Chipboard Tags 1 of 8 by sableangel - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

PJstamps - Birthday Card by PJStamps - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Shabby Pati - A True Friend by Shabby Pati - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

ellentaylor - Local Sunflowers by ellentaylor - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

cher2008 - Paper Bag Album by cher2008 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

blondy99s - There is Hope by blondy99s - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers and - In Fall by blondy99s - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

fauxme - Christmas Treat Boxes by fauxme - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Posh Cat Crafts - Tent Card by Posh Cat Crafts - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

stampinandrea - One Layer Bloom by stampinandrea - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Thanks to Judi, Shellie, Mary, Linda, and Kittie for all the work that they do on this thread!

Have a great week Everyone!
Happy Crafting!

scrappedon 09-11-2011 06:05 AM

Thank you for putting my card into your faves for today, A great way to end my weekend. Many thanks :)
Melissa
Bee Divine Designs

Mrs Noofy 09-11-2011 06:16 AM

Golly...how happy has this made me!!! What a great surprise. Thank you Broom for the 'honour' and thank you Holstein for the 'heads up'. Here are some of my faves for this week.

IC301 LOVE by StampingQueenJAR - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Peaceful by HB - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Poppy SCRUNCH FLOWER by lovesrubberstamps - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Sue

stampingout 09-11-2011 06:17 AM

Thank you so much Mary T. for mentioning my card! :)

ladyjanek 09-11-2011 06:25 AM

Thank you, Kittie, for mentioning my card. That means a lot to me.

jandjccc 09-11-2011 06:50 AM

More Favorites

catcrazy.. Fall Mums by catcrazy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

hollerinastamps.. TLC ~In the Still Midwinter~ by hollerinastamps - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Gem35.. Oak Sprig Card by Gem35 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

RobinStamps.. Well Worn Stockings by RobinStamps - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAKath.. Birthday Elements by CAKath - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

mamaxsix.. Thanksgiving Blessings by mamaxsix - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

pbvkt.. CC339 always so crazy damask leaves by pbvkt - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MariLynn.. CC339 FALLING LEAVES by MariLynn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

ahelynck.. CC339, Thankful Thoughts by ahelynck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

hobbydujour.. *CC339 Silver Maple Leaf by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

LittleSeaOtter.. Day Lilies by LittleSeaOtter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Kharmagirl.. Happy Birthday Cupcake! by Kharmagirl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

geojenc.. Love by geojenc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

vdm.. SC349 The Sparkle of Red by vdm - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Biggan.. SC349 A peaceful Christmas by Biggan - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Holstein.. SC349 Wedding card by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DawnL.. SC349 Fall Leaves_dl by DawnL - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Rox71.. IC300 Fall Leaves by Rox71 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

There are so many more that should be mentioned, but I need to leave some room for the rest of you to post. Have a great day and be sure and post your favorites so we can see what we missed.

Anne Ryan 09-11-2011 06:59 AM

Hey Stampers, there was some extraordinary mojo in the gallery this week. These are a few that really caused me to take a 2nd look. Great work everyone:

Card Crazy ... SC349......Grateful by justcrazy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Hollerinastamps ... SC349 ~Can't resist Nature~ by hollerinastamps - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
nlsmith ... Thank You Enough for VLV by nlsmith68 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Thanks to everyone for the talent and inspiring comments you graciously leave on everyone's cards.
Happy Sunday!

bethvb 09-11-2011 07:19 AM

This one by mistylynn ended up in my favorites!

imastamper 09-11-2011 07:31 AM

Thanks SO much Trish for mentioning one of my cards....

Some of my favorites this week are:

Neat design on a Fall card- SUOC27 - Grateful by jentimko - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Fab new embossing folder - SC349 Wedding card by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Clever get well card - Get Well Soon Cast by SewingStamper06 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Wonderful CAS sympathy card - More Garden Silhouettes- Sympathy by CAKath - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Neat layers - Pretty Thank You Card by tessa. - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Made me smile - http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/.../photo/2048701

true-2-you 09-11-2011 07:33 AM

Thanks so much AndreaEwen and jandjcc for picking my Picadilly Paper Pieced Pumpkin card as one of your faves. Makes my heart smile! :) Thanks also to Shellied for letting me know! :)

Hugs,
True :D

lisabeepianolovin 09-11-2011 07:37 AM

Here are 3 cards I added to MY favorites because they were just so beautiful!

debdeb: CSS Inspiration by debdeb

Toy:~A More Colorful Place~ by Toy

ravengirl A Quick Wedding Card

bejoyce 09-11-2011 07:48 AM

Mary (jandjccc), thanks so much for mentioning my card! You've made my day!

justwritedesigns 09-11-2011 08:08 AM

Thanks so much, Kittie, for mentioning my Handpicked Pumpkin card! I'm so honored to be in your faves!

Thanks so much, Judi, for letting me know!

Hugs,
Julie

CAKath 09-11-2011 08:10 AM

When I card of mine is mentioned within a list of stamping superstars, I just gulp. It really touches me. So, special thanks to Jandjccc/Mary for mentioning my Birthday Elements card for this week's sketch challenge. Also appreciation to Imastamper for highlighting my sympathy card from the More Garden Silhouettes series. Thanks to all of those who start and monitor this thread each week for us.

Francie G. 09-11-2011 08:20 AM

Thanks Kittie and Andrea for mentioning my card! Puts a smile on my face!

Thanks for letting me know, Kittie!

jaydekay 09-11-2011 08:44 AM

Omgosh Kittie!! I am so surprised and excited to have you mention my altered note boxes in your favorites this week.
You have made my day for sure! thanks you SO much!
hugs
Judy

true-2-you 09-11-2011 08:51 AM

There were so many pretty cards this week!
I have a busy day and can only list a few right now. I'll try to get back with more later. :)
F4A81, QFTD77 Pieced Bridge by: jdmommy
QFTD77 A Butterfly For Shelly by: jandjccc
Beautiful You by: AndreaEwen
Fall Leaves by: kittie747

Gracey'sgirl 09-11-2011 08:53 AM

This card got my attention this week

Christmas Lodge samples by Natasha Zandbergen - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Crafts 09-11-2011 08:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lisabeepianolovin (Post 18714666)

Here's a new link for ravengirl's wedding card:
A Quick Wedding Card by ravengirl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

hobbydujour 09-11-2011 09:01 AM

Thank you, Kittie and Mary T., for mentioning several of my cards as your favorites. It really lifted my spirits on this Day of Remembrance. The morning TV news shows brought back all those feelings of 10 years ago.

Thank you too, for taking the time to notify me. I truly appreciate it. Hugs, Sallie

Ashdale 09-11-2011 09:01 AM

Thanks so much Chaosmom for mentioning my Christmas Card! You have made my day!

Thanks Mary for letting me know!

knightrone 09-11-2011 09:16 AM

Thank you SO MUCH for mentioning my Happy Fall card, Andrea!! You ROCK!!

saintsrule 09-11-2011 09:22 AM

Thank you Andrea for mentioning my Apple Seeds card! You have brought a big smile to my face!

nlsmith68 09-11-2011 09:26 AM

Thank you, Anne! And thank you Holstein, for letting me know.