Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   General Stamping Talk (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/general-stamping-talk-17/)
-   -   FAVORITES for the week ending September 11, 2011 (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/general-stamping-talk-17/favorites-week-ending-september-11-2011-a-537604/)

gabalot 09-11-2011 04:31 PM

Just found out about this thread today. THANKS Kittie (kittie747) for telling me that Gail, (mamasix) mentioned my Old Photograph card! That was so nice of her. I have a zillion favs so I had to painstakingly narrow it down to a few. Here they are

Carol , BobbiesGirl for her IC"Rifle Paper Co. Beautiful butterfly and orange shimmer. Very creative spirit.

IC301 - Rifle Paper Co by BobbiesGirl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Pam, ballimac for her Eat, Drink & Be Scary – Frankie looks great paper-pieced!

F4A81 Eat, Drink and be Scary! sneak by Bailmac - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

ladyjanek for her IC 10th Anniversary tribute to the 10th anniversary of 911. The cityscape, doves and message of peace touched my heart.

ic301, jkk 10th anniversary 091011 by ladyjanek - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Brigit, biggan WT Staples for Christmas. Amazing creativity and skill with staples! Brigit’s style and design never fail to inspire me and make me smile. :)

WT339 Staples for Christmas by Biggan - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

gabalot 09-11-2011 04:34 PM

THANK YOU GAIL (mamasix) for mentioning (post #55) my Old Photograph card! I am so very glad you liked it. :)

gabalot 09-11-2011 04:36 PM

Pam (balimac), THANKS so much for mentioning (post #79) my It'll be Okay card in this favorites for the week thread! I'm glad you liked my "staple" work. :)

Luv Flowers 09-11-2011 04:42 PM

Mary, Jandccc - thank you so much for favoriting my IC card!! WOW, this must have been a good week for my stamping. It makes a person feel good. :>)

MaryR917 09-11-2011 04:44 PM

wow thanks linda (holstein) for mentioning my card abundant blessings as one of your faves this week-it made my day
here is one that I liked from sleepyinseattle
Falling Leaves by sleepyinseattle - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

AndreaEwen 09-11-2011 04:53 PM

Aww, thanks so much sweet Lisa (Ashdale) for favoriting my Life Is In the Little Things card...you always comment so kindly on my cards and I really appreciate that! Thanks Mary (jandjccc) for letting me know...your hard work keeping up with all the notifications is muchly appreciated! :)

LaceyStephens 09-11-2011 04:55 PM

Oh my! Thank you so much!! I'm so flattered!!
~Lacey

Quote:

Originally Posted by lisa lara (Post 18715243)
Thank you Carol (HB) for faving my card today. Made my day! Thank you Judi for letting me know.

My faves:
mbg10001
kittie747
fauxme
smriti
Donna Mikasa
jojot
adelecards
danni5199
bfinlay
stampinjewelsd
LaceyStephens
dizzymommie
jaydekay
mother's daughter

Broom 09-11-2011 04:58 PM

Thanks Jennifer, aka mother's daughter... for adding Eula's birthday card to your favorites. It was very sweet of you, and frankly, you made my day! Tell your DH Happy Birthday for me!

Thanks also to Mary, aka jandccc for letting me know.

jentimko 09-11-2011 05:01 PM

Thanks so much to Holstein and imastamper for including two of my cards in your lists. What a lovely boost to my day! Here are some of my favs for the week:

Christmas Lodge in Browns by Cards4Ever - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers - Beautiful colors and sparkle
PPA110 What a Hoot! by Cindy Hall - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers - Hilarious
bouquet of pen flowers - 2 by 1stampingnightowl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers - Stunning bouquet of flowers
FM23 Itching to be Stitching by hlw966 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers - The sewing is amazing
FMS1: Spice Gratitude by kyann22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers - Such pretty colors

cardsbycarla 09-11-2011 05:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cholstead (Post 18715733)
Wow wow wow! Thank you so much for mentioning my petal card attempt AndreaEwan! That's a first for me and it's such a special treat. Here are some of the cards that caught my eye this week (I hope I do this right!):

CAS OLC Monochrome Leafy Happy Birthday Card by FubsyRuth - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
For the Birds by cardsbycarla - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Sept Viva La Verve Amazed by RTJmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
F4A77 Cheryl's Birthday by BeckyTE - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
our friendship is always in season by ~Fee~ - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
A quote on Courage by cardsbycarla - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Fall Leaves by Clarhan by clarhan - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Vintage Halloween Petal Card by Beate - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Thanks for sharing all of you!
Carrie

OMGosh Carrie - that you soooooo much!!! What an honor! I'm grinning ear to ear.

BobbiesGirl 09-11-2011 05:20 PM

Thanks Jackie for putting me at the top of your list. (Well, I WAS listed first) Such a GEM you are. You made my day AGAIN.

hbrown 09-11-2011 05:22 PM

Kittie - thank you so much for the heads up!!

ohmypaper! - thank you so much for listing me as one of your favorites this week! I am so flattered!

It's been another crazy week, and I'm watching football with my hubby right now. Wheeee! This is a great night!

BeckyTE 09-11-2011 05:28 PM

Thanks to Broom ~ Trish ~ Cholstead ~ and CardsbyCarla for the mention of my card Cheryl's Birthday.

Here are two of my favs for the week:
CC, SFYTT Autumn Wishes by cullenwr - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
F4A81, Ocean View by k dunbrook - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Twinshappy 09-11-2011 05:40 PM

Thank you Shelli for the heads up. Holstein, Imastamper and Scraperwannabe Misti thanks for mentioning my creations. Made me smile and after a rough football morning this was great to see. :)

hollerinastamps 09-11-2011 05:54 PM

Pam, thank so much for the shout out! You're always so sweet with your comments. You made my day.

*1 wacky woman* 09-11-2011 06:05 PM

Thanks so much Patti Jo for mentioning me in your faves this week...you made my day!!!

Karen x

Cards4Ever 09-11-2011 06:29 PM

Wow, THANK YOU, Jentimko, for choosing my card as one of your favorites this week! That totally made my day!!!

fauxme 09-11-2011 06:35 PM

Wow! What can I say. Thank you, thank you very much to ChaosMom, PJStamps and lisa lara for mentioning my Christmas Treat Boxes this week. A big thank you also to Kittie747 for letting me know about this forum.

sleepyinseattle 09-11-2011 06:41 PM

Mary, you are such a sweetheart! Thanks for mentioning my card today.

Cindy Hall 09-11-2011 07:56 PM

Thanks, Jentimko! I really appreciate your sense of humor! I'm still laughing over that silly card. It's the most fun I've had making cards.

My favorite this week was:

Out on a Limb Options by hlw966

Best use of this set that I've seen yet!

kyann22 09-11-2011 08:09 PM

Wow! I feel honored to have Jen mention my card as she's one of my favorite stampers.
Big Thanks to Judi for the taking the time to let me know. I can now go to bed smiling.

smriti 09-11-2011 08:27 PM

Thank you Lisa for mentioning my card and thanks to shellied for letting me know!! You guys made my day (or night :))!

bigsky 09-11-2011 09:15 PM

Thanks you Scrapperwannabe for mentioning my Winter Wishes card in this week's fav's :)

joan ervin 09-11-2011 09:17 PM

Thanks Kittie and Holly for faving my cards this week....You have made my day!!!!

~Fee~ 09-11-2011 09:22 PM

Thank you soooo much, Carrie, for mentioning my card here in this thread between all these awesome cards!!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cholstead (Post 18715733)

dizzymommie 09-11-2011 09:29 PM

Thank you Lisa Lara for mentioning one of my More Lunchbox tags and to Judi for letting me know I was faved this week!

Many, many, many faves this last week so here are a few from me!

Humma
Toy
mgb10001
cullenwr
Zindorf
Heatherscraps
Joelysmom
Ariellehemp
Chupa

stampinandrea 09-11-2011 10:10 PM

Thanks so much to 'ChaosMom' for including my card in her wonderful list!

StampingQueenJAR 09-11-2011 10:20 PM

Thank you to Mrs Noofy and peeps321 for mentioning my Love card! You made my day! :)

Humma 09-12-2011 02:20 AM

Thank you Janelle (dizzymommie) for mentioning my card and Kittie for letting me know :>) What a great way to start the week!

k dunbrook 09-12-2011 02:22 AM

Sincere thanks to Pam aka Bailmac and Becky TE, for the mention of my paper pieced beach card.....so very appreciated and humbled to be here with such wonderful creations.

PickleTree 09-12-2011 03:46 AM

Thanks, Andrea, for the mention here this week! What a lovely birthday surprise! :D

Holstein, many thanks for the heads up, too!

cullenwr 09-12-2011 05:59 AM

OMGoodness...you gals have made my Monday morning! THANK YOU to Gail and Becky for faving my Autumn Wishes card and to Janelle for mentioning my Fall Fun Blog Hop card! Blessings to you for taking the time to list your faves!

TexasGrammy 09-12-2011 08:39 AM

Thank you, Kittie!

Oh myyyyyy ....

Thank you, Kittie!! I'm smiling from the inside out at your mention of my Happy Harvest card. You really have made this day turn into a smile .... Thank you, sweet lady!

susie nelson 09-12-2011 08:54 AM

Angie,
Thank you for nominating my pieced card as a favorite for this week. I am truly honored!
It was a fun (but tedious) process and I think it turned out pretty cute.
BTW, sometimes tedious is good. Thank you again.

DawnL 09-12-2011 09:04 AM

thanks jandjccc for mentioning my Fall Leaves!! =)

Princessheather 09-12-2011 09:20 AM

Thanks Andrea

WOW!! Thank you so very much Andrea for mentioning my Have A Happy Birthday card in you list of favorites, I am truly honored to be amongst your list of talented stampers!

Here a couple of my favorites for this week:

Beautiful You by AndreaEwen

Dream Big - Viva La Verve by PickleTree

Wonders! by gbedwright

Happy Birthday Cupcake! by Kharmagirl

F4A77 Cheryl's Birthday by BeckyTE

Friendship by TreasureOiler

MFT Sketch 35 by Joelysmom

Owl Window Card by darlenedesign

CCEE If the Shoe Fits CKM by LilLuvsStampin

Beautiful Day by Beate

Pagemaps Sympathy by Twinshappy

Running Free by ellentaylor

Hope everyone had a fabulous weekend!

Big Hugs & Happy Stamping!
Heather

jdmommy 09-12-2011 09:48 AM

What a treat to have a card mentioned here! Thanks so much, true-2-you, for liking my Pieced Bridge card. How tickled I was to find your comment here as I returned home this afternoon!!! Hugs!

ladyjanek 09-12-2011 10:28 AM

What an honor to have you pick my card as one of your favorites this week. Thank you so much!

stampin'nana 09-12-2011 11:18 AM

Holly (Hollerinastamps), thank you for mentioning my Falling Oak Leaves card! I just got the notice that you mentioned it in your favs for this past week! It's always such an honor to get recognized! = )

stampingout 09-12-2011 12:18 PM

Thank you so much Holly for mentioning my Thank You Teacher card! :)