Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   General Stamping Talk (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/general-stamping-talk-17/)
-   -   FAVORITES for the week ending October 23, 2011 (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/general-stamping-talk-17/favorites-week-ending-october-23-2011-a-540665/)

Crafts 10-22-2011 07:00 PM

FAVORITES for the week ending October 23, 2011

This is the place to link all the fabulous Favorites you discovered in the SCS Gallery last week. Everyone is welcome to join in -- check my next post for directions.

Our dedicated team will be helping with the notifications again: Kittie (kittie747), Mary (jandjccc), Linda (Holstein), and Shellie (shellied). Mary will be hosting next week's thread. Here's my new list.

~Birthday Seeds~ by patsmethers

SC355 ~Purple Crush~ by hollerinastamps

IC307 No Colouring Required by lorettal

MMTPT168 Ooey, Gooey, With a Cherry on Top by I love rubber

HYCCT1117 Painted vase by Holstein

TLC347 Halloween treats by lazylizard

Felt Flower Birthday by sleepyinseattle

SC355 WINTER WINDOWBOX by lisa lara

Ginger Cookies Gift Tags by kittie747

Wild Couple by Clarhan by clarhan

Dream Big by Olena 1977

Thank You by Simply Handmade

Snoopy's Houses by nox2stamp

What did you add to your Favorites last week? Post your links and make someone's day. http://www.millan.net/minimations/sm...loveshower.gif

About this thread: The current week's FAVORITES thread is a way to give recognition to some of the standout creations shared in our SCS Gallery. Everyone is invited to post links to any special cards or projects that were uploaded last week, October 16th to October 23rd.

Crafts 10-22-2011 07:01 PM

If you are new to the FAVORITES threads, please read.

Each week we have newcomers to these threads. EVERYONE is invited to join in. The more participation we have, the more interesting this thread will be.

---

Want to post a Thank You? Please do not use the Quote button.

Instead of quoting, scroll down and either type your response in the Quick Reply box or click the Go Advanced button. This thread will be easier to read without all the same link lists quoted over and over again. We've had terrific cooperation on this request. Thanks!

Pay It Forward (optional).

When you say "thank you," you're encouraged to also link to at least one of your own Favorites from last week. This idea started with a suggestion from APandi, seconded by ChaosMom.

---

Need help linking your Favorites? Follow these steps.

1. Load this week's Favorites thread in your first browser tab. Scroll down and click the Go Advanced button.

2. Open a second tab (or a separate window). Go to the Gallery and click on "My Favorites."

3. Click on a card you have saved. At the top, highlight the http:// address. Hit Ctrl+C to copy.

4. Switch back to the first tab and hit Ctrl+V to paste your link there. Repeat as many times as you need for all your links.

5. Click the Preview Post button and check that your links work. Then click the Submit Reply button.

Blooms in a Box 10-22-2011 07:21 PM

Judi- bless your heart! Thanks so much! {{{hugs}}}

Holstein 10-22-2011 07:41 PM

Favorites

Another wonderful week in the gallery. Here are some of my favorites.

HYCCT P.I.N.K. CKM by LilLuvsStampin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC307 Punched Poinsettia by Shadow's Mom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Too Cute! by GailNM - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC307, Halloween Kitty by Cards_By_America - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT1123 Bee-lieve in Miracles by shellied - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

QFTD83 - ...autumn leaves... by Mutnik - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

QFTD83, WT345, SC355, CC345. Wildflower Faux Tiles by n5stamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT345 Faux Tile Flower by Mrs Noofy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

A Lesson In CAS by AndreaEwen - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC355 Snowflakes by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Thank you cards set by ixfquiller - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Hello Butterfly by craftdoc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

A painted Hello Friend by catdidit - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS140 ~Sweet Cakes~ by hollerinastamps - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FS245, Fabulous Florets by Jakester - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FS245 Bliss Anniversary by MaryR917 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Happy Retirement! by corinnamcgregor - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Show me all the ones I've missed and make someone happy! Happy stamping. Linda

Holstein 10-22-2011 07:46 PM

Thank-you Judi for the mention of my card. Made my Saturday nite. Thanks again, Linda

hobbydujour 10-22-2011 08:03 PM

Linda, thank you so much for mentioning my Snowflakes card. I truly appreciate it. Hugs, Sallie

Jakester 10-22-2011 08:35 PM

Linda. Thank you for finding my card worthy of adding to your favorites of the week list! I just got home from work and what a nice surprise to see this! You've made my day. Terese : )

kittie747 10-23-2011 12:46 AM

Judi, Thanks for making my Sunday morning special. I really appreciate you mentioning my gift tag cards.

kittie747 10-23-2011 12:59 AM

Good Sunday morning! I hope you are having a wonderful and relaxing weekend. Here are my favorites this week.

FS245 Hello Friend by ctorina - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FS245 Priceless Friendship by Shadow's Mom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS140, Halloween Cupcake by k dunbrook - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC345 - GOLD DIGGING by Karen B Barber - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC345 Merry Blushing Christmas by Arizona Maine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC307 Monochromatic Winter Scene by jaydekay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Peaceful Cardinal IC307 by justwritedesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC307, Halloween Kitty by Cards_By_America - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC307 Sailboat by Rox71 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC307 By The Sea by redwasher1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

gabalot 10-23-2011 01:22 AM

Here are some of my favs for the last week. :)

Rootin Tootin Snowman by mitchygitchygoomy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Halloween is a Hoooooot! by versamom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SC355 Thank you by Biggan - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC307 Christmas Wreath.nk by NancyK. - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC307 Liberty of London by polecat1a - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Golden Butterfly Inspiration by girlgeek101 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC307, Have a Fang-Tastic Halloween! by Cards_By_America - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC307 - 'Flowers' for your thoughts? (Inside View) by girlgeek101 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

corinnamcgregor 10-23-2011 02:12 AM

Thanks so much Linda for mentioning my card!! I truly appreciate it! :D

hollerinastamps 10-23-2011 03:15 AM

You are so sweet to mention my card, Judi! Thank you for your encouragement each week!

hollerinastamps 10-23-2011 03:18 AM

Linda, it was so very kind of you to acknowledge my card! Thanks so much! Thanks to Kittie for the heads up.

AndreaEwen 10-23-2011 03:33 AM

Ahh, thanks so much Linda (Holstein) for mentioning my "A Lesson In CAS" card...it means so much to me as I am still 'trying' to embrace those wide open white spaces...and it's getting a bit easier!
I'm off to work today but will add my faves when I return home.
**Thanks also to Mary (jandjccc) for letting me know my card was listed here. I appreciate all your hard work!!

saintsrule 10-23-2011 03:36 AM

Favorites

I haven't had a great deal of time to surf the gallery this week unfortunately. But when I have... WOW! There is no doubt some of the most creative crafters hang out here! Here's a few that caught my eye! Blessings...

Star Ornament FS246 by justwritedesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

it's Christmas by rosigrld - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC307 Boo to Alexander McQueen by StampingQueenJAR - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT07 Yellow Cameo by Edna15 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Christmas Wishes! by gbedwright - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FS246...Ahh, Pink! by AndreaEwen - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

You've been wonderful by Chupa - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

AndreaEwen 10-23-2011 03:45 AM

Thank you, sweet Lori (saintsrule), for mentioning my "Ahh, Pink card". I really appreciate the time you took to mention it here...
True pink lovers...unite! :)

ChaosMom 10-23-2011 03:48 AM

Good Morning, Everyone! Happy Sunday! Here are a few pretties to share...Can't wait to see what I missed!

Kerber - Mini Canvas by kerbear - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Jakester - FS245, Fabulous Florets by Jakester - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SusieB - Elegant Tree by Susie B - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

AndreaEwen - Autumn Wishes by AndreaEwen - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

GlendaBrooks - Step Card by GLENDA BROOKS - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers and Amazing-Grace_by_GLENDA_BROOKS by GLENDA BROOKS - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

ClaudiafromGermany - Sweet Season by ClaudiafromGermany - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers and Christmas Angels by ClaudiafromGermany - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Cabiotse - Magnolia Halo Tilda with Silent Night Background Friendship card by cabiotse - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

flash&rusty - Memory Box Christmas tree by flash&rusty - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

patsmethers - ~Birthday Seeds~ by patsmethers - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

suplayingwithpaper - no stamping by suplayingwithpaper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

jaydekay - IC307 Monochromatic Winter Scene by jaydekay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Thanks to Judi, Kittie, Linda, Mary and Shellie for their continued dedication to this thread!

Have a great week, Everyone!
Happy Crafting!

AndreaEwen 10-23-2011 04:15 AM

Thanks so much Elaine (ChaosMom) for favoriting my "Autumn Wishes" card. That was one card that I photographed that I wish I could photograph all my cards like. (Did that make sense?!) The lighting was perfect, the placement was perfect...I was actually happier about the picture than the card at one point! I do love it though...so thank you so much!

NancyK. 10-23-2011 04:42 AM

gabalot - wow you made my day by mentioning my card - thank you so much!!!!!

Cards_By_America 10-23-2011 05:23 AM

THANK YOU sweet Linda, Kittie and Gabalot for mentioning my Halloween cards. It really helped make my day get off to a great start!!! It was so kind of you to take the time to do so! :) Also thank YOU JandJccc for letting us know we're mentioned and for putting the Favorites thread together! Your kindness & hard work is very much appreciated! :)

Broom 10-23-2011 05:32 AM

Here are my favorites for the week:

Christmas_by_nuznannie by nuznannie ~ a soft and serene Christmas scene

Almost Amethyst Birthday Card by PJStamps ~ a die-cut card to die for!

Tree of Hope by mamaxsix ~ a stunning take on her inspiration piece

Happy Birthday Allan by 2manycookbooks ~ beautiful in shades of blue

Blooms in a Box 10-23-2011 05:45 AM

Elaine....{{{{hugs}}}}

k dunbrook 10-23-2011 06:00 AM

wow Kittie....you sweetie, you. Thanks so very much for the mention of my Halloween cupcake card...very appreciated.
hugs,
K

LeisaJane 10-23-2011 06:12 AM

Tree of Hope - mamaxsix

Christmas Lodge - justcrazy

Wintery Trees - kerbear

TrishG 10-23-2011 06:20 AM

FS245~CASing Dawn #2 by darleenstamps - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MOJO211 by Petal Pusher - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Cupcake Mountain by kittie747 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Because I Care by Wdoherty - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Snow by Stamper K - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Christmas Card by MargitsSchatztruhe - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Painted Dreams by mamaxsix - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Purple Tilda by SophieLaFontaine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SC355, Merry Christmas... by bigsky - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Pinkalicious Sophia by stagccva - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
September Club Two Tags Easel Debra by Debra - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Field Flowers by jeny_79 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
French Foliage Josephs Coat Slider by cjoy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
PPA116 - Holly Berry Christmas by Cindy Hall - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Snowy Pink Sunset - WT345 by Loll Thompson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Live, Love, Laugh HYCCT1121 - QFTD83 by allee's - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
QFTD83, Queen Holly by barbaradwyer82 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Concord Crush Flowers by Wdoherty - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Saffron Coral Leaves by kyann22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

rosigrld 10-23-2011 06:33 AM

awww... your so sweet, lori (saintsrule)!! thanks for picking my "its Christmas" card as a favorite, gf!! you really made my day!! thanks linda, for letting me know!!

polecat1a 10-23-2011 06:36 AM

Oh my, my first time in the weekly Fav's, Wow, I am humbled. Thanks gabalot for listing my "Liberty of Londen" card.
One of my very favorites this week was:
IC307, QFTD83 by snowmanqueen - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

lorettal 10-23-2011 06:41 AM

Judi, thank you for mentioning my card!! It's a wonderful way to start my day and end my week!

Clownmom 10-23-2011 06:46 AM

One card in my favorites this week

Peaceful Wishes by mamaxsix - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

kittie747 10-23-2011 06:56 AM

Trish, thank you so much for mentioning my cupcake mountain card. I appreciate it so much!

catdidit 10-23-2011 06:56 AM

Thank you sooo much Linda for favoriting my card, it sure makes your day to see that in here on a Sunday morn! :D

Thank you also Mary for letting me know!

Mutnik 10-23-2011 07:20 AM

Linda thank you so much for favoring my card today. You really know how to make someone feel special! :0)

Here are a few of my favorites:
MMTPT168 by 101Airborne
MMTPT168 Cupcakes For Elsie by cmsuto
Simple Pleasures by DJRants
SC355 WINTER WINDOWBOX by lisa lara
WT345 Faux Tile Flower by Mrs Noofy
WT345 - Salvage by BobbiesGirl
Tree of Hope by mamaxsix
Have a great Sunday everyone. Happy Stampin'! :0)

versamom 10-23-2011 07:29 AM

Well what a PERFECT way to start my day having one of my cards mentioned here (post 10 - THANK YOU gabalot!!!) There are soooo many great stampers out there. Thank you to ALL OF YOU for taking time to come on SCS and share your creations. I LOVE all the inspiration on here! (((((hugs)))))

stagccva 10-23-2011 07:31 AM

WOW!! Thanks so much, Trish, for mentioning my Pinkalicious Sophia card that I made for my daughter!! What a way to start my week out!

shellied 10-23-2011 07:37 AM

Thank You and Favorites

Thank you SO much, Linda (Holstein) for favoriting my bee card! I had a great time making it, and I'm so happy you liked it.

Here are my favorites for the week:

stampinsusie - Farmgirl Betty

SweetMissDaisy - Farmgirl Betty - Anna Wight

dpkennedy - DPK_FarmgirlBetty_sunflowers

dini - Pooh Balloon - HYCCT1123

PJStamps 10-23-2011 07:41 AM

Thank you so much Broom for mentioning my Almost Amethyst Birthday Card! Gotta love those dies!!! You made my day!!! Thanks too Linda for letting me know...your time and effort is so appreciated!!!

shellied 10-23-2011 07:46 AM

Message to Judi

Judi (Crafts), that was so sweet of you to let me know I had been favorited since I would have had to notify myself. ;) Thank you!

justwritedesigns 10-23-2011 07:48 AM

Thanks so much, Kittie, for mentioning my Peaceful Cardinal card! I'm so honored!

Thanks, Judi, for letting me know!

Hugs,
Julie

justwritedesigns 10-23-2011 07:52 AM

Thank you so much, Lori (saintsrule), for mentioning my Star Ornament card! You're so sweet and I'm so honored!

Thanks, Judi, for letting me know!
Hugs,
Julie

Loll Thompson 10-23-2011 08:05 AM

Thanks Trish for mentioning my Snowy Pink Sunset ... you made my day!

And thanks to Judi for letting me know.