Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   General Stamping Talk (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/general-stamping-talk-17/)
-   -   FAVORITES for the week ending October 23, 2011 (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/general-stamping-talk-17/favorites-week-ending-october-23-2011-a-540665/)

sillyfilly 10-23-2011 05:05 PM

It's Sunday evening and I am just now getting to my favorites for the week. I have had company all weekend and my daughter came over to make a box full of Christmas tags. I'm worn slick! So sorry I am so late but I wanted to recognize these talented ladies.

Mom 0511 by Sheryl02 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers by Sheryl102
QFTD83 Queen Holly's Butterfly_lb by Clownmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers by Clownmom
HYCCT1121 and QFTD83 Peace on Earth by Shadow's Mom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers by Shadowsmom
*CC345 You're Special by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers by hobbydujor
FS245 ~Leaves for Dawn~ by hollerinastamps - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers by hollerinastamps
Santa's Midnight Snack by Barbara Jay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers by Barbara Jay
Felt Flower Birthday by sleepyinseattle - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers by Sleepyinseattle

Holstein 10-23-2011 05:30 PM

Thanks sooooooo much Lisa for the mention of my peaceful place card. I'm honored. I enjoy your cards so much. Thanks again. Linda

kittie747 10-23-2011 05:48 PM

Lisa, thanks so much for mentioning my Wishing You peace Christmas card in this week's favorites. I appreciate it so much.

hobbydujour 10-23-2011 06:10 PM

Slyvia(sillyfilly), thank you so much for your listing my card among your favorites of the week. I truly appreciate it. Hugs, Sallie

Kittie, thank you for notifying me.

justwritedesigns 10-23-2011 06:17 PM

Thank you so much, ellentaylor, for mentioning my Christmas Tile card! You're so sweet and I'm honored!

Thanks, Judi, for letting me know!

Hugs,
Julie

justwritedesigns 10-23-2011 06:20 PM

Thanks so much, Lisa, for mentioning my Snowflakes & Pines card! It's such an honor to be in your faves!

Thanks again, Judi, for letting me know!
Hugs,
Julie

mtgchic 10-23-2011 06:33 PM

Aw, thanks so much for mentioning my card, Lisa! Who knew a mosquito could end up being so cute?

Thanks to Linda (Holstein) for letting me know as well. It's so awesome to see how much the favorites thread has grown!

Clownmom 10-23-2011 06:39 PM

Thanks so much to sillyfilly for mentioning my Queen Holly's Butterfly card. A very nice way to end the day!

sleepyinseattle 10-23-2011 07:28 PM

A big thanks to Charlene and Sylvia for mentioning my cards, you are so sweet!!

lazylizard 10-23-2011 07:33 PM

Thanks so much, Judi, for mentioning my Halloween treats this week. That was such a fun challenge and I made these for my little 4 year olds at the preschool where I work. I just finished loading them with goodies today. You made my day finding my name mentioned here on the favorites of the week. Thanks!

vdutchr 10-23-2011 07:37 PM

Thanks so much Andrea for mentioning my card!! WOW - Made my day! :)

Thanks for the heads up Shellied! :)

ReginaBD 10-23-2011 08:05 PM

Lisa - You're such a peach for mentioning my card. I can't stop smiling now.

justwritedesigns 10-23-2011 08:09 PM

Thanks so much, Gail (mamasix), for mentioning my Peaceful Cardinal card! You're so sweet and I'm honored!

Thanks again, Judi!
Hugs,
Julie

kyann22 10-23-2011 08:26 PM

Thank you, Diane, for mentioning my Christmas card. :) It hasn't had much love so it's nice to know someone appreciated it. :)

Thank you, Judi for letting me know. Hugs.

susie nelson 10-23-2011 09:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mrs Noofy (Post 18850838)
What a wonderful surprise for a Sunday afternoon. Thank you so much to Linda (Holstein) and Cathy (Mutnik) for the mention of my card. Thanks also Linda for letting me know. I really was thrilled.
Here are a couple of my favs this week

Flower Box by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Thankful Thoughts - Stamp Class 10/11 by susie nelson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Sue

Thank you, Mrs Noofy, for the great surprise to see my card mentioned here. That's a fairly easy card to make and I know my clients will love it next weekend.

susie australia 10-23-2011 10:37 PM

I didn't even know this thread existed. Thank you so much to Mrs Noofy for mentioning my card and thank you "Shellied" for letting me know. It is already Monday here in Australia, I am not sure if I can still post my favorites for the past week. I love (and am constantly inspired) by everything that Kitti747 makes. I will learn more about this thread and will be back next week. Thanks again, I am going to have a little cry now!!

ellentaylor 10-23-2011 10:47 PM

Thanks so much Lisa Lara for mentioning my Tropical Goldfish card! Especially since my mojo has got up and gone, you made my day! Feel better girl!!
Thanks also to Kittie 747 for letting me know! This must take a lot of time out of your day!
thanks ladies! :)

limedoodle 10-23-2011 11:32 PM

Wow Andrea, thanks so much for mentioning my CAS happy birthday card. It always means a lot when anyone likes a card, but especially as our styles are a bit different. I'm always blown away by beautiful cards with layers and detail all working together - when I try that it just looks messy!

hollerinastamps 10-24-2011 04:20 AM

thank you sillyfilly for listing my card among your favorites this week! You're so sweet! Thanks to Kitty for letting me know!

Smoatsmom 10-24-2011 04:30 AM

THanks for mentioning my Artful Frame, LilLuvsStampin, and to ShellieD for mentioning it to me! :)

Crafts 10-24-2011 04:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by susie australia (Post 18852085)
... It is already Monday here in Australia, I am not sure if I can still post my favorites for the past week. ...
I will learn more about this thread and will be back next week. ...

Hi, Susie --

This thread runs all week long. Anyone is welcome to add links to items that were uploaded to the Gallery last week, October 16th to October 23rd. If you are picking cards from this week, though, you'd need to wait until next week's thread. The newest Favorites thread is usually a "Sticky" at the top of the forum's index page.

It's good to hear that you'll be playing along, and I'll look forward to seeing your picks. :)

jeny_79 10-24-2011 05:26 AM

Thank you Trish for mentioning my Field Flowers card. I am very honored. What a nice way to start a Monday. :)

tankgrl 10-24-2011 05:46 AM

Thanks to Gracey'sgirl for the shout out! You are always so Sweet with your comments... your mention was a great way to start my week! :)

jaydekay 10-24-2011 09:00 AM

Oh My Gosh! Thanks you SO MUCH to all you wonderful friends for mentioning my monochromatic winter scene card! I had so much fun making it.. and just to let you know... it is REALLY easy to make!
I would love to see some popping up on SCS, Please let me know if you make one..so I can give you some love on it!
your so sweet Kittie, chaosmom and miss lisa lara~~ you have made my day!!
hugs to ya
Judy

allee's 10-24-2011 09:31 AM

Thank you so much, Trish! What a sweet surprise to find my card listed in your favorites this week!

flash&rusty 10-24-2011 10:59 AM

ChaosMom - thanks so much for mentioning my card - it really did make my day!

Some of my favourites from the past week:

HYCCT Bird & Vine by Cook22
Fall Leaves of a Tree by LaLatty
Simple Holiday Greeting by abuist

morningsun47 10-24-2011 11:08 AM

Thank you Angela for mentioning my fall cupcake as a fave! I totally appreciate it! Hugs Linda

Brat Cards 10-24-2011 01:08 PM

Thank you Mary for letting me know Amy mentioned my card.

Amy thank you so much for the compliment. It is so incredible to be in such talented company!

susie australia 10-24-2011 06:47 PM

Thank you for your warm welcome Judi M and advice. I hope I have got this right.
The cards I have selected were made by Chupa, Imaginationfactory and B-gin-R. See you all next week.

Dance by B-gin-R - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MFTWSC42 by imaginationfactory - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Birthday cheer by Chupa - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Nin Nin 10-24-2011 07:03 PM

WOW!! Thank you so much DJ Rants for mentioning my Happy Harvest card. You totally made my day!!

Hugs,
Wendy :)

snail 10-24-2011 07:10 PM

thank you, lisa, for mentioning my card; your comment was enough to make my day! thank you, shellie, for letting me know it was listed here.

Shadow's Mom 10-24-2011 07:15 PM

Sylvia, thank you so much for mentioning my Peace on Earth card! That's just so sweet!

And thanks to Shellie for letting me know!

susie australia 10-24-2011 10:26 PM

Thank you so much Ashdale for including my Flower Box card in your favorites. You have no idea how happy you have made me.

susie australia 10-24-2011 11:32 PM

Oops I forgot to say thank you to Shellie for letting me know. Thanks to all of the lovely ladies who make this thread possible.

TreasureOiler 10-25-2011 03:31 AM

Thank you Lisa for mentioning my Friend card for the Featured Stamper this week! It was a little out of my comfort zone and I'm glad it turned out well enough for someone to favourite! Made my day! :) Thanks!

StampingQueenJAR 10-25-2011 06:43 AM

Amy (asbrewer),
THANK YOU for mentioning by BOO card! What a wonderful way to make my day!

And thank you to shellied for letting me know! :)

I had two favorites this week:

Loretta's No Colouring Required

Libby's Thinking of You Always

1pamperedstamper 10-25-2011 09:09 AM

Thank you so much Mamaxsix for mentioning my Pink Vintage Birthday card in your list of favorites for last week!

lorettal 10-25-2011 12:05 PM

Judy, thank-you! You made my heart sing today!!!

GracieCakes 10-25-2011 12:49 PM

Thank you lisa lara, for mentioning my card "Creepy Spiders EEEEK". It is so nice to know that others like my ideas and it makes me feel like a part of a unique community.
Thank you, Kitty, for notifying me of this honor. I don't know my way around this fantastic web site as well as I would like, but I'm getting there. I can't believe how much time and love you ladies put into this program and how much I appreciate it. Thanks again!!
I know it is late and so many of my favorites have already been mentioned but here are a few of mine:
IC307 Skating Santa by Rox71 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SUOC30 Witch's Dresser by hlw966 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
TSMONDAY, Black, Orange, Purple! by virgo5 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
QFTD83 Boo by ctorina - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Spooky Echo by LeisaJane - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Let it snow by Michele G - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
I know that Rox was already mentioned, but [I] love her Santa so much I just had to list it again. Grace

Sheryl02 10-25-2011 02:42 PM

Thank you, sillyfilly, for mentioning my card "Mom 0511", and thank you shellied, for the heads up. This is a first for me! Hate to say I didn't even know about Favorites for the week until now. I promise to pay it forward. Thanks again - what a thrill this was; totally made my day.