Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   General Stamping Talk (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/general-stamping-talk-17/)
-   -   FAVORITES for the week ending August 18, 2013 (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/general-stamping-talk-17/favorites-week-ending-august-18-2013-a-577252/)

CherylQuilts 08-18-2013 10:37 AM

Ah, thanks so much, Kathleen for mentioning my card for last week's Featured Stamper and to Linda (Holstein) for letting me know! You gals are just so precious and really know how to light up a face! I'm delighted and honored! You made my week!

Here are just a few of the special beauties that caught my eye this week:

FLLCAUG13 Tea Rose in Teal by BeckyTE - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC402 Waves on the Sea by angelladcrockett - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FS340 I Am The True Vine by angelladcrockett - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FS340 I Am The True Vine by angelladcrockett - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SC449 Lilacs from My Garden by glowbug - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC439 His Peace by cathymac - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Christmas Barn SC449 by justwritedesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CherylQuilts 08-18-2013 10:55 AM

And I forgot a few others that I just realized I missed! (I just checked my Pinterest posts and found these.) Don't we LOVE Pinterest?! (I'm sure there are more, but just had to share these too!)

F4A182 Tea Rose by bfinlay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS233, Masked Butterfly by k dunbrook - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Shine Chrysanthemums by thecircleguru - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Flourishes August Chrysanthemum by ChristineCreations - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Julie Gearinger 08-18-2013 11:37 AM

Angie, thank you so much for mentioning my Trust in the Lord card and thank you, Brenda (tessaduck) for letting me know- you have made my day!! Thanks again and have a great week!

From Leanne 08-18-2013 11:49 AM

Better late than never....after returning home from church to find that I was among the favorites today from Peggy for my card called "Love"! It is so appreciated! As you know Peggy, this card would not be possible without your help. :p

Thanks also to Stacy for letting me know.

I tried three times to nominate some others who I enjoyed viewing this week but keep losing my email here somehow each time I try to link it? So I've given up. Sorry..........no extra favs.

Hoping everyone enjoys their crafting this week?
Hugs...Leanne

crazykim 08-18-2013 12:03 PM

Thank you so much

Thank you Kathleen for adding me to your fav's this week. xxx

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kathleen Lammie (Post 20300141)
Here are the majority of my favorites for the week:

So CUTE
CathyMac FS340 Thank Ewe by cathymac - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SusieAustralia MMTPT263 - Sunflowers for Janet by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Mutnik MMTPT263 - ...painter Curt... by Mutnik - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Holstein WT440, Siblings B-day by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
1CC Vintage Bridal Couple by Magnolia by 1CC - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Just Gorgeous
CherylQuilts FS340 Happy Thoughts by CherylQuilts - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CrazyKim Sunflowers for Janet by crazykim - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
BeckyTE CC439 Flower Sweet by BeckyTE - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Mother�s daughter MMTPT263 Delicate Daisies by mother's daughter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
I Love Rubber MMTPT263 Sunflower by I love rubber - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Jasonw1 With Sympathy by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
BarbP Summer's End by BarbieP - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
JustWriteDesigns Sunny Strawberries WT440 by justwritedesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Peeps321 QFTD177 For Queen Peggy by peeps321 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
JD from PAUSA The Sea at Sunset by JD from PAUSA - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Creative and Cool
Va.sunshine Harvest Blessings by va.sunshine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Mrs Noofy CAS233 Zentangle by Mrs Noofy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
TwinLynn MMTPT263 - One Day at a Time by Twinlynn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Gem35 Paper Pierced Teapot Card (for Mothermark) by Gem35 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
DJRants Day at the Beach by DJRants - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
ClownMom F4A182 Goldfish Side-Step Rocker_lb by Clownmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

You ladies are such an inspiration and so kind to!!!

thecircleguru 08-18-2013 12:03 PM

Thank you Cheryl (CherylQuilts) for mentioning my Chrysanthemums card! It means a lot and totally made my day today!! Big hugs!

Off to add a list of my own...

lazylizard 08-18-2013 12:13 PM

Here's the card of BeckyTE's that caught my eye.

Flourishes bookplate

Tangerine Dream 08-18-2013 12:17 PM

Thanks ChaosMom for the shout out on my Shaker Card :) You totally made my day!!

ohmypaper! 08-18-2013 12:24 PM

Stacy, Thanks so much for choosing my PINE BRANCHES card as a favorite! It's such a thrill to be picked! You made my day!

thecircleguru 08-18-2013 12:25 PM

Thinking of You by Jacquie J

Seasons Greetings by onecraftychica

Love by Westies

Inspired Poppies by BarbieP

FS341 Super Bridger by Twinshappy

Blooming with Kindness by bon2stamp

Do Good by TruCarMa

Pink Christmas by inkyminky184

Raccoon Punch Art Birthday by gidgetmd

Our 20th Anniversary Card by Ausmex

Westies 08-18-2013 01:47 PM

Thank you so much Ally for featuring my project! I'm so honored to be amongst such great talent!

bon2stamp 08-18-2013 02:05 PM

Thank you, Ally! I'm so glad you liked my Blooming with Kindness card! And thank you Linda for letting me know! I've got a big smile on my face!

Mrs Noofy 08-18-2013 02:08 PM

A great big THANK YOU! to Peggy (jasonw1), Jennifer (Mother's Daughter) and Kathleen Lammie for including my cards in your list of favourites this week. I am so pleased and happy that you liked them. Thank you to Chaos Mom and all the rest of the team for the notifications. This Sunday has been brilliant!

Here are a few of my favourites for this week ~
With Sympathy by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Angelic Flowers by inkyminky184 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MMTPT263 for Janet by Kathleen Lammie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Merry and Bright by kiagc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Hello Doily by crossjan - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

QFTD Framed Butterfly by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

happy2_by_Debby4000 by Debby4000 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT440 Beeline for the Sun by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Snowy Button Greetings by die cut diva - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Have a very creative week everyone.
Sue

BarbieP 08-18-2013 02:13 PM

Thank you Ally, for faving my Inspired Poppies. You made my Sunday even brighter. And thanks again, Linda, for notifying me.

BarbieP 08-18-2013 02:19 PM

Here are a few of my faves:

Smile! - QFTD174, CAS233, QFTD55 by Loll Thompson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Smile! - QFTD174, CAS233, QFTD55 by Loll Thompson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Christmas Snowflakes by stampin'nana - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS233, Masked Butterfly by k dunbrook - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Stamperrobin 08-18-2013 02:26 PM

my favs for week ending Aug. 19th

Hello friends,
Here is a list of my favorite for the week. I did a little better about looking every day until Thursday came around. Sorry everyone I missed and I truly mean that...my loss!!
*WT440 Sunshine Thank You by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Have a Wonderful Christmas Card by marisajob - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Believe by AngelicaTurner - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC439 Thank You by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC439, FLLC, Bright Sweetpeas... by Luv Flowers - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Summer Flowers by breadbaker - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
If I get a chance to look some more I would like to make another list!! :)

cbuswell 08-18-2013 02:29 PM

Thanks Heidi for mentioning my card!! : )

Sarah.Jane 08-18-2013 02:36 PM

*hugs* Thank you Sue for mentioning my sequined birthday card, you made my day! Thank you so much for letting me know Vicki!

Stamperrobin 08-18-2013 02:39 PM

Thank you to Peggy- Jasonw1 and to Linda-Holstein for listing my cards in your favorites!! It is so funny, Those are the cards that I thought no one liked!! You ladies made my day!!
Thanks soooo much!!
Also, I'd like to thank the DTGD hostesses who put some of my cards on your favorites list for that challenge!! I don't know where else to thank you!!

Christine Miller 08-18-2013 02:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChaosMom (Post 20300092)
Here are a few pretties from the week:

Penny Black Sticker card...with die cut frame by JD from PAUSA - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

TD Kraftin Kimmie Shaker card KKS191, JUGS201 by Tangerine Dream - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FS340 THANK YOU FROM ASHJOY! by ashjoy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Hedgie Wishes by Michele G - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Wild by tlynn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Great is our Lord by Christine Miller - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Go Oregon Ducks by Susiespotless - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Garden Girl tag by hereigoagain - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Christmas Joy #2 by inkyminky184 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Up Up and Away Birthday by jslegge - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

~Lady Chennault~ by Blooms in a Box - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Graphic 45 Curtain Call-Moulin Rouge feathers by Chatterbox-1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

~Georgia Boy~ by Blooms in a Box - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Snuggets by candee porter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

lady in Pink by crossjan - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Angel Book & Stand Card by silverst170 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Christmas Barn SC449 by justwritedesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Love Grows in Happy Homes by Karen Stark - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Have a Wonderful Christmas Card by marisajob - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

BRIDESMAID BOUQUETS by lori92760 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
and a different view
BRIDESMAID BOUQUETS by lori92760 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Wee Stamps - Ruby by Angelwood - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Have A Beautiful Day by Angelwood - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Summery Wedding Card by Sheila47 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Wedded Hearts Again by Alene - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Altered Bottle ~ pic 1 by mepylant - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Thanks to All who Share - your inspiration is appreciated!

THANKS! to ALL who contribute to this thread -- you bring so much joy and smiles! :D :D :D

Thank you so much for mentioning my card and thanks to the sweet lady who left a comment in my gallery to let me know about it. I have been on Split Coast Stampers for about a year and was not aware of this forum. I will be back for more browsing and inspiration.

I am very touched to have been mentioned. It is an encouragement!

hobbydujour 08-18-2013 03:02 PM

Thank you SO much, Robin, for being so generous as to mention two of my cards among your favorites. I truly appreciate it. Thanks, Stacy, for letting me know. Hugs, Sallie

susanbri 08-18-2013 03:58 PM

Thanks so much, Sue (gregzgurl) and Lois (Clownmom) for listing my Ornaments a la Harriet card, and thanks to Vicki for letting me know.

Arizona Maine 08-18-2013 03:59 PM

Dear Linda,

Thank you so much for adding my little polka dot dress to your favorites this week! Thank you also for notifying me. You are a sweetheart and I appreciate it so much!

F4A182 Polka dot baby dress by Arizona Maine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Ausmex 08-18-2013 04:00 PM

Our 20th Anniversary

Thanks so much Ally! This is a first time for me so I feel great! :D This is great motivation and encouragement!
Anita

marisajob 08-18-2013 04:32 PM

Thank you ladies for listing my card in your favorites!! Big hugs!
Marisa
Designs by Marisa

die cut diva 08-18-2013 04:41 PM

Sue, thank you for including my Snowy Button Wishes card in your favorites this week. I decided to make 16 of these this weekend, and have a good start on my Christmas cards!

jasonw1 08-18-2013 04:59 PM

Miles of smiles on this very WARM Sunday evening! I am sending warm thank you's to Jennifer, Vickie, Kathleen, Sandie, Sue (Mrs Noofy), and Robin for gracing my "With Sympathy" in your favorites list today! You all really know how to put a smile on a girls face! Also thank you to sweet Brenda for the notifications!

I hope everyone has a very creative week!

Hugs,
Peggy

stampin'nana 08-18-2013 05:02 PM

Thank you so much Barb, for favoriting my Snowflake card this week! It's always a special day when one of your cards get favorite! Thanks to Vicki For the heads up~Blessings to both of you!

swldebbie 08-18-2013 05:22 PM

Was sick with a cold all last week -- thank heavens I could look at all the nice eye candy in the gallery between sniffles! Here are some of the ones that caught my eye:

MFT August Rewind by Bar

Thanks Bunches by HeidiVL

TSG Challenge 220 by Torico

Merry and Bright by kiagc

Summer Blooms by Rox71

Paper Pierced Teapot Card by Gem35

Blossoms and Dots by BeckyTE

Harvest Blessings by saintsrule

Snips and Snails by cullenwr

Snowy Mailbox by Loll Thompson

Karen Stark 08-18-2013 05:49 PM

Thank for including my card as a favorite! It made my day!!

mother's daughter 08-18-2013 06:08 PM

I want to say a big Thank you to Kathleen (Kathleen Lammie) for adding the MMTPT263 card to her favorites and this forum! You've added a big smile to my heart this warm Sunday evening!

Thank you also, to Chaos Mom for the notifications!

And Thank you to all the posting of favorites for the past week, I haven't had much time to peruse the gallery, so this gives me a snapshot of some real beauties!

Gem35 08-18-2013 06:10 PM

Thank you so much Sue(gregzgurl) for mentioning my card (CASEing Harriet) and Debbie(swldebbie) * I hope you feel better! * - for mentioning my teapot card - it made my day! Thank you also to Stacy (JBgreendawn) for letting me know!

This is my first time to list my favorites (I think!), and I saw that most of them have already been listed, here's a few more:
Soft Chocolate Vintage by octoberbabe
Thanks Mary by Kathleen Lammie
Very Merry snowflake by swldebbie
Sunflowers for Janet by susie australia

scootsv 08-18-2013 06:58 PM

I spent a LITTLE time on SCS this week and here are my favs. beautiful cards!

kittie747 - Happy Holidays

inkyminky184 - Pink Lotus Blossom

inkyminky184 - USA Love

jslegge 08-18-2013 07:16 PM

Thank you so much for highlighting my card! It was a great surprise to see this!
Thanks again.
~Janet~

octoberbabe 08-18-2013 07:17 PM

Oh my gosh! Thank you so much Gem35 for the kind words on my Soft Chocolate Vintage card. I'm so glad you liked it. And thanks once again to ChaosMom for letting me know :)

Jacquie J 08-18-2013 08:15 PM

Thank you Ally (thecircleguru) for including my Thinking of You card this week, and than you Brenda (tessaduck) for letting me know - it made my day!

A few cards that I loved this week are:

CAS234 - Autumn Greetings by GimmeInk

A Splash of Colour by stampinandrea

Mosaic Love by basement stamper

For_Simon2_by_Debby4000 by Debby4000

CC439 danville thanks by tessaduck

Trio of Trees - QFTD174, QFTD18 by Loll Thompson

thanks for all the great inspiration!!

Kathleen Lammie 08-18-2013 10:14 PM

Sue (Mrs Noofy) Wow! Thank you so VERY much for listing my Sunflower card in your favorites!!! Gives me a smile as I go off to bed!

Thank you Vicki (vdm) for the notices!

Gem35 08-18-2013 10:29 PM

Adding one more of my faves:
QFTD177 Reddyisco by scootsv

susie australia 08-19-2013 12:08 AM

Thank you so very much Jennifer (mother'sdaughter) and Kathleen Lammie for including me on your lists. On this cold and wet Monday you both have me warming up doing the happy dance. Thank you also Vicky for letting me know. Thank you also for the DTGD team, I am still pinching myself that Hazy and Lazy and their house are on the Honor Roll. Hazy and Lazy now live at Gabby's house in IL (can't spell that state, but you all know what I mean). xx

I didn't spend nearly enough time in the gallery last week, here are some that I did see.

TLC443 You're the best! by Kathleen Lammie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Sunburnt Country by frenziedstamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

~God Richly Gives~ by Blooms in a Box - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Classic Truck by kittie747 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Wise Words by sistersandie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Sassy Cheryl's Black and White "photo look" challenge by jaydekay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Jay_Bee 08-19-2013 12:15 AM

Thank you Angie. Happy crafting everyone