Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   General Stamping Talk (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/general-stamping-talk-17/)
-   -   FAVORITES for the week ending August 18, 2013 (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/general-stamping-talk-17/favorites-week-ending-august-18-2013-a-577252/)

kittie747 08-19-2013 02:06 AM

Thanks you, Scootsv for mention my Happy Holiday card this week. I really appreciate it.

kittie747 08-19-2013 02:07 AM

Susie, I appreciate you mentioning my Classic Truck this week. Thank you so much!

susie australia 08-19-2013 02:31 AM

Thank you so much Gem35 for mentioning my card, it's a lovely way to end my day. Thank you also Vicki (vim) for the notification. My apologies for misspelling your name last time and I hope your headache is better. Xx

kiagc 08-19-2013 02:34 AM

Big thanks to Mrs. Noofy and swldebbie for favoring my Merry and Bright card - wonderway way to start the week. And thanks Vicki for letting me know, Kia

Torico 08-19-2013 03:18 AM

Thank you so much to Debbie (swldebbie) for picking my card as your favorite this week!

swldebbie 08-19-2013 03:33 AM

Thanks, Gem, for mentioning my Very Merry Snowflake card and to Vicki for letting me know. What a fabulous way to start my Monday and my week!

scootsv 08-19-2013 04:25 AM

What a nice way to wake up - to be informed by vdm that my CASE of Reddyisco was chosen by Gem35 as a favs! Thanks to all THREE of you for making my day!

Last night I was looking at some of the favs of the week and boy were there a lot of gorgeous cards that I had not seen during the week! Congratulations ladies!

GimmeInk 08-19-2013 05:12 AM

Thank you so much, Jacquie, for mentioning my autumn card! You brightened my day! :)

Thanks to Stacy too for giving me the heads up!

DiHere 08-19-2013 07:05 AM

Thanks to Angie for picking my Bendi Fold card - all that work was worth it now!! Thanks also to Stacy for letting me know.

What a great start to my week!

4beccaw 08-19-2013 07:08 AM

Thank you, Stacy, for mentioning me in your favs for the week! And thanks to Brenda who is so faithful to let us know when we've made the list! Really appreciate it!!

Kathleen Lammie 08-19-2013 08:44 AM

Thank you Susie! That was my first attempt at "Freestyle Design" on a card, so I am especially pleased that you liked it! Yippeee!!!

Vicky, thank you once again, I truly appreciate the time you spend giving back on SCS with notices, I know I would be lost without you and the other gals!!!

Loll Thompson 08-19-2013 02:43 PM

Thanks to Peggy and BarbieP for mentioning my Smile! card, to Debbie for mentioning my Snowy Mailbox card ... and to Jacquie J for mentioning my Trio of Trees card. Much appreciated!

Here's my favorites:

F4A182 Tea Rose by bfinlay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT440 Happy Anniversary by Kathleen Lammie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Sun Rays by blessingsX3 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC439, QFTD176 honoring Marie by nancy littrell - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS233 Autumn Fence for Harriet by angelladcrockett - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC439 Flower Sweet by BeckyTE - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Kathleen Lammie 08-19-2013 04:54 PM

Oh Wow! Thanks Loll! What an honor to be listed in your favorites!!! I appreciate it so much!!!

tessaduck 08-19-2013 05:06 PM

Thanks to Jacquie J and Angie for choosing my cards as favorites this week, and thanks to Stacy for the head's up. *giggles*

PaperPunchScissors 08-19-2013 05:19 PM

Thank you Peggy (jasonw1)

Peggy, I'm sending you a very big thank-you for listing my card, Calms His Child, a card made with the new August release set from Sweet n Sassy Stamps. And, another big thank you to Elaine for the notification. I've just returned from some vacation and will list my favorites tomorrow.

This gal is thrilled tonight! :p
Very sincerely,
Susie ~

Cards are me 08-19-2013 05:45 PM

I have a few favorites I would like the share, hope I am note too late:

Bootiful Christmas by HappiLeaStamppin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Surfboards by Sherhug - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Santa with Gift by Kreativekookiez - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Cupcakes Are a Food Group by parknslide - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Smile Tag by Humma - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Muse 30 - Thanks by Ardyth - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Winter Frost Christmas Greetings by cindy501 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Lady with Parasol by mr33634 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS233 Teal Sympathy by MakCards - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Thank You For All That You Do {MFTWSC136}! by Kharmagirl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Twinlynn 08-20-2013 07:03 AM

THANK YOU, Kathleen, for listing my card in your faves for last week!!! It's been tough finding my stamping feet again after the chaos of packing, moving, unpacking, etc so it was a real thrill for me to see my card listed here. Thank you again, and thanks Stacy for taking the time to let me know.

Lynn

Kreativekookiez 08-20-2013 12:43 PM

Thank you so selecting my card :) I enjoyed making it....hoping the receivers will enjoy it as much :)

jaydekay 08-20-2013 04:05 PM

Susie! aren't you so sweet to mention my black and white card in your favorites this week!
I usually color this little bear in many shades of browns, had fun using these colors for a change though!
thanks for making my day!
hugs
Judy

ashjoy 08-20-2013 05:00 PM

Thanks so much chaosmom!

Here are a few of my favorites.

Give Thanks by thecircleguru - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Casting Cares by janaria - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FS340 Twinshappy by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FS340 Twinshappy by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT440 Happy Anniversary by Kathleen Lammie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Sunbeam of the Soul by passioknitgirl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FS340 Joyce by dannette831 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FS340 Blessings to Ewe by bfinlay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Just Wanted to Say FS340 by justwritedesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

JD from PAUSA 08-20-2013 05:49 PM

Thank you so much, Elaine, for picking my card. Penny Black sticker card, as a favorite...You have made my day so special, and Brenda, thank you for lettine me know.

JD from PAUSA 08-20-2013 05:52 PM

Kathleen, thank you so much for picking my card "Sea At sunset" It not only made my day but my husband's too since he's the one that colored my image for the card. And Brenda thank you for letting me know.

thecircleguru 08-20-2013 08:16 PM

Thank you Joyce (AshJoy) for including my "Give Thanks" card in your favs this week! You made my week. Thanks so much!!!

k dunbrook 08-21-2013 06:35 AM

Just got back from vacation and what a surprise to see my cards mentioned here.
Big thanks to my GF Cherylquilts and to BarbieP for including them here and to Vicki for letting me know!! Smiling.
hugs,
K

mamaxsix 08-21-2013 07:13 AM

Thanks Sue, gregzgurl, for listing my Abstract CASE. Harriet's original card was awesome which made for a good CASE!

Rox71 08-24-2013 05:17 AM

Thanks for the mention Debbie (post #69), sorry this is late, we were away and that was a nice email to come home to.

dannette831 08-25-2013 07:07 PM

Thank you Ashjoy for choosing one of my creations as one of your faves!! Hugs & Smiles, Dannette831

Chatterbox-1 08-29-2013 09:14 PM

Thank you ChaosMom for Favoriting my Graphic 45 Curtain Call-Moulin Rouge feathers. I am honored

Chatterbox-1 08-29-2013 10:40 PM

Chatterbox-1 Favorites of the Week - August 18, 2013

Thank you ChaosMom for choosing my Graphic 45 Curtain Call-Moulin Rouge feathers card for the Favorite of the Week for August 18, 2013; I am honored, and to Holstein for notifying me. Below are a few of my Favorites for that week:

God Richly Gives by Blooms in a Box
Happily Ever After by teal29
Get on the Bus! by Sheila47
FS340 Thank Ewe by cathymac
Summery Wedding Card by Sheila47
Distance colours -- White Pencil...by HannaO

lori92760 08-31-2013 07:22 AM

a very belated thank you for mentioning our bridesmaid bouquet in favorites of the week.

I have to figure out how to nominate people for favorite. I just favorite them for myself and some of these ideas are too good not to share with the whole site!