Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 01-10-2015, 12:28 PM   #2401  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
SCS RAK Coordinator
Swapper of the Month December 2012

Received 3,308 Likes on 2,494 Posts

Kelly--I too am up for a challenge!

My club order was just cardstock and I did go over $50 for a SAB item. We picked months for the next round and I got March--YAY as it is still a SAB month. Some of my SCS also might place an order during that time--thanks to them........

Join Our Challenge Your Stash Group--click Here!

Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-10-2015, 02:22 PM   #2402  
Hardware Hotshot

Received 328 Likes on 217 Posts

Just a quick note - for those of you who pray, please pray for DH's great-nephew who was assaulted last night and is in a bad way in Wellington hospital. That's all we know at this point - we are waiting on more news. His name is Jordan, the assault was unprovoked.
Thanks so much
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-10-2015, 02:23 PM   #2403  
Crimping Master

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Shelly, I am so glad you made it home safely!! What an adventure!

Lynn, I think we all need to send you some bubble wrap. I hope the animals feel better soon!

I agree with going to visit Kelly and Maxine lol. I can't take these cold temps. It's a bit 'warmer' here today but still too cold for my liking.

My week got a bit stressful and I stopped crafting daily and blew my no buy yesterday...sigh. Starting over today and trying to stay positive!

I hope everyone is having a good weekend!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-10-2015, 05:28 PM   #2404  
Quacker Stamper

Received 1,080 Likes on 860 Posts

Quote:

Originally Posted by KiwimeView Post
Just a quick note - for those of you who pray, please pray for DH's great-nephew who was assaulted last night and is in a bad way in Wellington hospital. That's all we know at this point - we are waiting on more news. His name is Jordan, the assault was unprovoked.
Thanks so much
Oh Maxine! That's terrible. Of course I'll keep Jordan in my prayers. I hope that he will recover quickly from the assault. There are such terrible people in the world.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-10-2015, 06:21 PM   #2405  
Hardware Hotshot

Have not long heard that Jordan is now in a critical condition :-(
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-10-2015, 07:38 PM   #2406  
Die Cut Diva

Maxine, that's horrible. He'll be in my prayers!

Kristie, I like your idea on bubble wrap! LOL!

Sassy went to vet. No parasites or anything like that. Just old! Hey, I'm old but I still eat!!! He gave her a bunch of meds and something to stimulate her appetite. Hopefully that will work. Rambo still limping but the vet said to give it more time. Jims wrist doing a little better again today. Maybe I won't have to jump off the cliff after all!! I have to give Sassy the meds in the morning though and that may cause a complete breakdown.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-10-2015, 07:49 PM   #2407  
Hardware Hotshot

Oh Lynn - just you be careful when giving Sassy her meds or we may have to call in Nurse Shelly for you!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-11-2015, 07:46 AM   #2408  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 404 Likes on 305 Posts

Yay, Kristi is coming to visit! I'll have the lounge chair by the pool ready for you! Except today is raining - so we may have to come inside and stamp

Oh my goodness, Maxine -- that is absolutely awful!! I literally have goosebumps from head to toe - I am praying!! I ask that God's mercy be with Jordan and His healing mercy surround the family now ~ what is wrong with this world :(

Dirty Dozen Alumni
My Instagram: kellyannsanti
My YouTube channel

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-11-2015, 07:54 AM   #2409  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Oh Shelly, those roads and snow and ice are just downright horrible - glad you are HOME and not out in that. I wondered how those truckers that do that for a living can drive in all kinds of weather ~ there is no way I'd be able to do that!

I did Operation Cabana clean up before we left for the cabin and let me tell you, it looks like a war zone already! I read on a lady's blog last year that after EVERY SINGLE CRAFT SESSION she can't leave until it's spotless. I tried that. Lasted one card. LOL!

Lynn, I hope Sassy is okay! I'm sure Maggie would be able to give you some advice in that area Poor Rambo - he's got to be doing something when you aren't looking or jumping wrong?

Barb, woohoo on the new SU! goodies! I'm terribly understocked in all colors of cardstock - I keep looking at my shelf that was so full, I couldn't slid a piece of notebook paper in there. Now it's all half empty and the cardstocks that are left are all leaning way over! My 'use what ya got' was a big success, obviously

YAY for the challenge - let me get back in here in a bit!

Dirty Dozen Alumni
My YouTube channel

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-11-2015, 08:00 AM   #2410  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 2,014 Likes on 868 Posts
Default Hello!

Maxine- prayers for Jordan- awful!!! He must have a head injury? Uggg- such a different world our kids are growing up in!

Hahaha Lynn, I love Kristie's idea- you will be snap, crackle, poppin every time you sit down! Sounds like you are doing a great job as a nurse! When it rains, it pours : (

I am still exhausted for some reason, slept alot last night. I called the allergist yesterday- they had no openings, but gave me an antibiotic- maybe that will help too.

Hubby is heading back from Ky today- snow is supposed to hit the area around 4PM, so I hope he leaves after church and gets on the road.

Off to look around and see if I forgot anything putting away the Christmas decorations....... and start the cleanup in the craft 'cave'.........

Have a great day
Shelly
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-11-2015, 08:12 AM   #2411  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Oh Shel, safe travels for your dh!

Have you had a B12 shot? I went through my exhausted phase and they couldn't figure out why - I mean, I'm ALWAYS tired! That's a given with me, lol. But I mean downright lethargic and I knew something was wrong. They never did figure out what. I went thru some thyroid testing (seems when they dont' know what it is, they blame it on the thyroid!) Anyway, she shot me up with a B12 and while it didn't make it go away, it definitely gave me some improvement. Just a thought

Have fun in the craft cave cleaning - maybe you will find some goodies you forgot you had

Dirty Dozen Alumni
My YouTube channel

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-11-2015, 11:22 AM   #2412  
Hardware Hotshot

Jordan is still fighting for his life. It is known who attacked him, and he will be in the arms of the law very shortly!

My daughter blogged about this last night, and today it has reduced me to tears - twice - the first time as I read it, the second as I read it out to DH.

If you want to read it here is the link.... grab some tissues before you read!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-11-2015, 04:05 PM   #2413  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
SCS RAK Coordinator

Maxine--lots of prayers heading your way!

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-11-2015, 04:06 PM   #2414  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
SCS RAK Coordinator

Happy Sunday Night........................... We had a great weekend as the party was a success and everyone seemed to have a good time. Food was good too! Plus, the Packers won today and it was a great game--right down to the last few minutes!

Tomorrow I have a meeting out of town afternoon and have to travel about 2 1/2 hours. I might be able to check in tomorrow morning before leaving, if not--have a great start to the new week!

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-12-2015, 05:46 AM   #2415  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
SCS RAK Coordinator

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-12-2015, 05:52 AM   #2416  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Was hoping to see an update from Maxine ..... praying Jordan is recovering and making steps towards healing. Continued thoughts and prayers for you all. Your daughter's blog post made my heart so sad ~ thinking of you!

We had rain again here through the night, an awful start to Monday. DD16 got sick on the way to school, had to turn around and leave her with dd20. Got dd18 to school on time and then little man ~ had to take him to his library testing today (they have to read books, then test on them) and they were running late - probably due to the rain. Then to the bank, back home for dd16 to say she felt better and could she go back to school. Yikes. Dropped her off, walked the dogs, and later I have to scoot over for school pick ups and then rehearsal for one, Boy Scouts after that, and dd18 has an initiation to Music Honor Society tonight, which I will have to miss due to being at 2 other places at the same time!

Is it too early for a glass of WHINE!!!???

Hope everyone is healing, on the mend, getting over all the sickies and yuckies and limps and stuff!

Dirty Dozen Alumni
My YouTube channel

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-12-2015, 10:28 AM   #2417  
Quacker Stamper

Quote:

Originally Posted by jimlynnView Post
Maxine, that's horrible. He'll be in my prayers!

Kristie, I like your idea on bubble wrap! LOL!

Sassy went to vet. No parasites or anything like that. Just old! Hey, I'm old but I still eat!!! He gave her a bunch of meds and something to stimulate her appetite. Hopefully that will work. Rambo still limping but the vet said to give it more time. Jims wrist doing a little better again today. Maybe I won't have to jump off the cliff after all!! I have to give Sassy the meds in the morning though and that may cause a complete breakdown.
So how's everyone doing today?
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-12-2015, 10:31 AM   #2418  
Quacker Stamper

Quote:

Originally Posted by MiamiKel4View Post
Oh Shelly, those roads and snow and ice are just downright horrible - glad you are HOME and not out in that. I wondered how those truckers that do that for a living can drive in all kinds of weather ~ there is no way I'd be able to do that!

I did Operation Cabana clean up before we left for the cabin and let me tell you, it looks like a war zone already! I read on a lady's blog last year that after EVERY SINGLE CRAFT SESSION she can't leave until it's spotless. I tried that. Lasted one card. LOL!

Lynn, I hope Sassy is okay! I'm sure Maggie would be able to give you some advice in that area Poor Rambo - he's got to be doing something when you aren't looking or jumping wrong?

Barb, woohoo on the new SU! goodies! I'm terribly understocked in all colors of cardstock - I keep looking at my shelf that was so full, I couldn't slid a piece of notebook paper in there. Now it's all half empty and the cardstocks that are left are all leaning way over! My 'use what ya got' was a big success, obviously

YAY for the challenge - let me get back in here in a bit!
HAHAHAHAHA! I'm not the one to give advice about medicating a cat. NONE of my kitties like to take meds and it's a big fight and disaster every time. I tell my vet that if they really needs meds, if it can't be put in the food, then I'd have to leave the cat at the vet so they could medicate them.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-12-2015, 10:33 AM   #2419  
Quacker Stamper

Quote:

Originally Posted by barbaralynnView Post
Happy Sunday Night........................... We had a great weekend as the party was a success and everyone seemed to have a good time. Food was good too! Plus, the Packers won today and it was a great game--right down to the last few minutes!

Tomorrow I have a meeting out of town afternoon and have to travel about 2 1/2 hours. I might be able to check in tomorrow morning before leaving, if not--have a great start to the new week!
Glad that you had a fun party. Yeah for the Packers! I've never been a Cowboys fan.

Be careful driving.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-12-2015, 10:34 AM   #2420  
Hardware Hotshot

News of Jordan, last we heard was not good :-(. 10 hrs ago he was back in theatre, gravely ill with not much hope for a positive outcome.... We have heard nothing since.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-12-2015, 10:39 AM   #2421  
Quacker Stamper

I'm home from work today trying to still get over this sore throat that has plagued me since last Monday after it went away on Sunday. I've never had a sore throat last this long or be this bad. Went to the doctor today and he tested for strep which was negative. He continues to think that it is sinus drainage. He gave me some Nasonex and suggested I get some Cepacol lozenges which kind of numb your throat. Just hoping it helps. I have nowhere else to go with it. He did tell me to call him on Wednesday to let him know how I was doing.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-12-2015, 10:41 AM   #2422  
Quacker Stamper

Quote:

News of Jordan, last we heard was not good :-(. 10 hrs ago he was back in theatre, gravely ill with not much hope for a positive outcome.... We have heard nothing since.
So sorry to hear this Maxine. Sending up prayers for Jordan and all the family for peace and comfort whatever the outcome.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-12-2015, 11:01 AM   #2423  
Die Cut Diva

Kelly, it's NEVER too early for a glass of wine........or even a beer or two! LOL!

Maggie, hope you start feeling better soon. I hear you on the sinus drainage - I can't find anything to stop it once mine gets going either. Miserable feeling.

Maxine, I'm so sorry there hasn't been any good news on Jordan. We'll keep praying and hoping for the best though.

Barb, glad the party this past weekend was good!

Update at the Hayes'.....Jim's wrist is better and he can now put on his own jeans! Yipee!!!! Sassy, the cat......I got the meds down her with no problem ( they were liquid and in a syringe type thing) and she's eating like a horse now.....Sad, to say though because even though she's eating, she has some of that lovely, lovely diarrhea right along with it! Back outside she went and no more feeling sorry for her! LOL! Jim volunteered to put her out of her misery!!!!!! YIKES!!!!! Thank goodness he was joking though! Rambo........a whole different story. His leg isn't getting better and he's hoping around like a rabbit on three legs! He goes back to the vet Wed. at 9:00 when the vet gets back in the office. Lynn..........is still hanging in there with no sickness or ailments! YEA!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-12-2015, 11:09 AM   #2424  
Die Cut Diva

Question for all of y'all that are so much smarter than me on the computer.............I have my profile picture and it shows up on the sidebar on my blog - yet when I become a follower of someone, no picture shows. Any way to remedy that?
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-12-2015, 03:16 PM   #2425  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 2,014 Likes on 868 Posts

Oh Maxine- your daughters blog has me misting up- so very sorry to hear about Jordan and hope his prognosis improves :(

Maggie- hope you are feeling better- the sinus issues can really make you drag through the day! I have to take Allegra every day (the doc wanted me to try Zyrtec, but it is too strong for me- makes me groggy). I use the netti pot 2 x's a day and Nasonex too, and get 2 allergy shots every 2 weeks. That's every day, 365 days a year....sadly, I still get sinus infections...... I always have swollen sinus' and can feel the roots of my teeth often...... If I get too dry with the winter weather, I also add Mucinex. I have to say, I feel so much better than I used too, I would get sinus drip so badly that I would loose my voice......

Kelly- I am with Lynn- it's 5 O'clock somewhere! I do not drink much, but a nice drunk sounds nice.......

Lynn, glad there is some improvement with Jim and the cat. Ray is out of town, and Peanut has- not the runs, but has been pooping ALOT! I wish I could leave him out, as there is snow on the ground and it is cold out there.
I tried to clean the snow off his legs, and he tried to bite me a few minutes ago- he does not do that often, so not sure what is up with that. Such a pain!

Ray went to Ky to my folks- I was too smashed to go. My Mom tried to get him to bring her back and she would go back home with my sister on Friday. I told him 4 days by himself would be too much for my Dad. He is a pain though, so I can see why my Mom needs a break. It worked itself out- Mom decided she had better stay at home He is headed home- I had 3 days of not having to make dinner : )

I worked on sorting in my craft room- I can see the top of the desk now- yeah! I am going to try to get at least one card done today- and watch the Ducks vs OSU too! I wonder if Katie is watching in China.... : )

Waving hello to all
Shelly
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-13-2015, 05:01 AM   #2426  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Maxine, I have been desperately praying and keep checking for an update -- seeing your news this morning is heartbreaking. I am praying for a miracle and his will to fight and live will be stronger than the foes against him! Hang in there, my friend -- prayers and hugs are sent to you!

Lynn, goodness - poor Rambo. Sounds like he sprained something? Glad Sassy, and Jim, are both on the mend and getting better! I have no idea that answer to your question though :( Whenever I'm stuck, I go get one of my kids!

Shel, glad you can see your desk top! That's a start! And glad you had a reprieve from dinner and Ray was able to stay with dad!

Poor Maggie, you are having quite a time with the yuckies -- hoping you get better quick. Not a good way to ring in the new year :(

Waving hi to all - hoping Jeanette is having a nice conference, Barb is having fun with her parties and football and new SU toys, Kristi is enjoying time scrappin', Kel is doing good with her trio, Darlene is enjoying some downtime and stamp time ............

Raining here -- traffic is a nightmare all over town and we need our sunshine back!

Dirty Dozen Alumni
My YouTube channel

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-13-2015, 06:40 AM   #2427  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
SCS RAK Coordinator

Good Morning Ladies! Today is the day I start (and I hope finish!) taking down the Christmas decorations. All of the empty boxes are waiting for me and I will start in just a bit.

I hope you have a Terrific and Tremendous Tuesday!

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-13-2015, 06:40 AM   #2428  
Quacker Stamper

Quote:

Kelly, it's NEVER too early for a glass of wine........or even a beer or two! LOL!

Maggie, hope you start feeling better soon. I hear you on the sinus drainage - I can't find anything to stop it once mine gets going either. Miserable feeling.

Maxine, I'm so sorry there hasn't been any good news on Jordan. We'll keep praying and hoping for the best though.

Barb, glad the party this past weekend was good!

Update at the Hayes'.....Jim's wrist is better and he can now put on his own jeans! Yipee!!!! Sassy, the cat......I got the meds down her with no problem ( they were liquid and in a syringe type thing) and she's eating like a horse now.....Sad, to say though because even though she's eating, she has some of that lovely, lovely diarrhea right along with it! Back outside she went and no more feeling sorry for her! LOL! Jim volunteered to put her out of her misery!!!!!! YIKES!!!!! Thank goodness he was joking though! Rambo........a whole different story. His leg isn't getting better and he's hoping around like a rabbit on three legs! He goes back to the vet Wed. at 9:00 when the vet gets back in the office. Lynn..........is still hanging in there with no sickness or ailments! YEA!
I'm back to work today, but still fighting the sore throat. I think sucking on those Cepacol lozenges is helping just because it kind of numbs my throat. I hope that makes it go away soon.

Poor Sassy. If it's not one thing it's something else. You might try some probiotics for her. I give them to Casper and Corey every day because Casper at least has that same issue. I would hope Jim was just kidding!!!!! :shock:

I hope that the vet can help Rambo. Glad that you are staying well.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-13-2015, 06:41 AM   #2429  
Quacker Stamper

Quote:

Question for all of y'all that are so much smarter than me on the computer.............I have my profile picture and it shows up on the sidebar on my blog - yet when I become a follower of someone, no picture shows. Any way to remedy that?
Hmmm. . . I have not a clue what would cause your photo not to show up when you're a follower. Are you on blogger?
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-13-2015, 06:47 AM   #2430  
Quacker Stamper

Quote:

Originally Posted by mcschmidtyView Post
Oh Maxine- your daughters blog has me misting up- so very sorry to hear about Jordan and hope his prognosis improves :(

Maggie- hope you are feeling better- the sinus issues can really make you drag through the day! I have to take Allegra every day (the doc wanted me to try Zyrtec, but it is too strong for me- makes me groggy). I use the netti pot 2 x's a day and Nasonex too, and get 2 allergy shots every 2 weeks. That's every day, 365 days a year....sadly, I still get sinus infections...... I always have swollen sinus' and can feel the roots of my teeth often...... If I get too dry with the winter weather, I also add Mucinex. I have to say, I feel so much better than I used too, I would get sinus drip so badly that I would loose my voice......

Kelly- I am with Lynn- it's 5 O'clock somewhere! I do not drink much, but a nice drunk sounds nice.......

Lynn, glad there is some improvement with Jim and the cat. Ray is out of town, and Peanut has- not the runs, but has been pooping ALOT! I wish I could leave him out, as there is snow on the ground and it is cold out there.
I tried to clean the snow off his legs, and he tried to bite me a few minutes ago- he does not do that often, so not sure what is up with that. Such a pain!

Ray went to Ky to my folks- I was too smashed to go. My Mom tried to get him to bring her back and she would go back home with my sister on Friday. I told him 4 days by himself would be too much for my Dad. He is a pain though, so I can see why my Mom needs a break. It worked itself out- Mom decided she had better stay at home He is headed home- I had 3 days of not having to make dinner : )

I worked on sorting in my craft room- I can see the top of the desk now- yeah! I am going to try to get at least one card done today- and watch the Ducks vs OSU too! I wonder if Katie is watching in China.... : )

Waving hello to all
Shelly
Sorry that you have so many sinus issues Shelly. Mine are not that bad usually. I think this is because of all the dampness we've been having with all the rain and no sunshine to warm things up. I'm back at work today, but still have a bit of a sore throat. Not quite as bad as it's been, but I've been sucking on those Cepacol lozenges practically non stop. I do take Zyrtec every day. I take mine at night before I go to bed and it helps me sleep.

Glad that you got to work in your stamp room. I did a little bit more clean up and was able to work on a couple cards. I also worked some on my Kit & Clowder class on how to color clothes, but she also has some tips on skin and hair, so that's helped in that department also. I have to take my laptop in my stamp room to work on the lessons and have lots of time.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-13-2015, 06:52 AM   #2431  
Quacker Stamper

Quote:

Originally Posted by MiamiKel4View Post
Maxine, I have been desperately praying and keep checking for an update -- seeing your news this morning is heartbreaking. I am praying for a miracle and his will to fight and live will be stronger than the foes against him! Hang in there, my friend -- prayers and hugs are sent to you!

Lynn, goodness - poor Rambo. Sounds like he sprained something? Glad Sassy, and Jim, are both on the mend and getting better! I have no idea that answer to your question though :( Whenever I'm stuck, I go get one of my kids!

Shel, glad you can see your desk top! That's a start! And glad you had a reprieve from dinner and Ray was able to stay with dad!

Poor Maggie, you are having quite a time with the yuckies -- hoping you get better quick. Not a good way to ring in the new year :(

Waving hi to all - hoping Jeanette is having a nice conference, Barb is having fun with her parties and football and new SU toys, Kristi is enjoying time scrappin', Kel is doing good with her trio, Darlene is enjoying some downtime and stamp time ............

Raining here -- traffic is a nightmare all over town and we need our sunshine back!

It's rainy and dreary here again too. I think that's one reason that I'm not getting over this. I've never had a sore throat linger like this, sometimes a cough will, but not usually the sore throat. It's not supposed to get much better this week either.

I am back to work today and it's going to be a long week. My boss was supposed to be out all week conducting an arbitration and I found out when I got in today that the Respondent's in the case filed for bankruptcy on Sunday night which puts a stop to the arbitration until that is settled so he'll be in all week with nothing on his calendar.

I have book club tonight too and I'm leading the discussion so I have to be there.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-13-2015, 06:53 AM   #2432  
Quacker Stamper

Quote:

Originally Posted by barbaralynnView Post
Good Morning Ladies! Today is the day I start (and I hope finish!) taking down the Christmas decorations. All of the empty boxes are waiting for me and I will start in just a bit.

I hope you have a Terrific and Tremendous Tuesday!
Good luck with getting all that taken down and put away Barb.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-13-2015, 09:14 AM   #2433  
Hardware Hotshot

Thank you all so much for the prayers. They are deeply appreciated. We have had little news other than Jordan was still critical mid afternoon yesterday. Just wish I could give better news.
Life here has been a bit rough with some other issues that I cannot really share here. Hopeful ly I can get my DT card made today.....
The temperature s here have been near record, not only high but consistently so. It's a bit wearing. We have a trip to the eye clinic tomorrow and I am not looking forward to it with the heat.
Hope you have got the decorations all done Barb, and without mishap.
Maggie that throat sounds horrible, praying that you heal soon.

Kelly I don't know how you keep up the pace!!

Hugs to everyone else - just wish we could have a real life group hug :-) :-) :-)
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-13-2015, 07:21 PM   #2434  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Whew, ridiculously long day here! I won't bore you with details but finally getting home and settled in ........... and we leave tomorrow!!

Was hoping for an update from Maxine ....... still praying! Will check back in the morning ~ GOTTA get some sleep!!!!!!!!

Dirty Dozen Alumni
My YouTube channel

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-13-2015, 08:30 PM   #2435  
Hardware Hotshot

Had a text late this afternoon - the drugs that Jordan are on are being reduced, but he is still listed as critical
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-14-2015, 04:29 AM   #2436  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Swapper of the Month March 2013

Received 4,957 Likes on 3,847 Posts

Good Morning Fellow Stamp Addicts!

Yes, that's exactly how I feel today - but since I have soooooooooo much to do in this ONE day that I'm home before leaving for my next trip, I forced myself out of be at 5:00. That's okay... don't feel too badly for me... I was in bed by 10:15 last night. (I'd gotten up at 2:30 yesterday morning, after a mostly sleepless night, to get to the airport for a 6:00 flight - we were over an hour away from the airport - so I crashed in bed early last night.)

I've read - quickly - the thread and caught up (not an easy thing, since you've all been a bit chatty). ;)

Maxine, I'm adding my prayers to the others on Jordan's behalf. And yes, I did need tissues when I read the blog post.

Tee Hee! Lynn and her household are popping from all of that bubble wrap. I love it!

Shelly, I'm glad you were able to have a few days to focus on whatever you wanted - without needing to cook supper!

Lynn, I'm guessing back to work has its ups and downs - at least you're feeling well enough to be there.

Kelly, it's back to the go go go routine of school. You holding up okay?

Kristie, I'm sorry you had a stressful day. Hope things are better now!

Barb, did you get the decorations all put away?

Darlene, how are you doing?

And Kel... I don't remember seeing a post from you. Are you doing okay?

Can't even remember who else I need to mention.............. so I'll just wave to everyone!

Hugs!!!
DTs: Blue Knight Rubber Stamps and Technique Junkies
My blog: Cre8tive Play
Find Me on Instagram
According to Albert Einstein, "Creativity is contagious, pass it on."

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-14-2015, 05:33 AM   #2437  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
SCS RAK Coordinator

It sounds like Jeanette might need a few smooches this morning--Enjoy!!!! ;)

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-14-2015, 07:13 AM   #2438  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

And stopping in to say goodbye! Just til Sunday anyway

We're off! We are heading to Choral All-State! My daughter scored high enough to meet with some composer in the coveted Reading Choir. You have to read like 38 measures perfectly out of 40 just to walk in the door (she sang all 40) and then a theory test (she got a perfect 100!) There are just under 100 spots for almost 1,000+ kids. That girl knows her music!! Me, clueless ........ just give me a radio and a Starbucks and I'll sing you a GREAT song - ha! It's a 5.5 hour drive so we're heading out and hopefully will have a great weekend ahead. I have lots of downtime and the hotel has lots of wifi, I'm taking the computer so hopefully I can keep up some My dh is an official chaperone, I'm not - I can come and go at my leisure but will be there for all choirs and the concert performances (imagine all nearly 1000 on that HUGE stage - GWOW!!!)

I'll see you all when we get back - Sunday when we all wake up! ♥

Be good, stay warm, safe and happy crafting!

xoxo

Dirty Dozen Alumni
My YouTube channel

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-14-2015, 07:27 AM   #2439  
Quacker Stamper

Quote:

Had a text late this afternoon - the drugs that Jordan are on are being reduced, but he is still listed as critical
I hope that is finally some good news for him even if he is still listed as critical. Sending up more prayers for Jordan.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-14-2015, 07:31 AM   #2440  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
SCS RAK Coordinator

Good Morning--Happy Hump Day and Wonderful Wednesday!

I did not finish with the decorations being taken down yesterday, but I am pretty close. The main tree is empty along with most of the smaller ones are taken down--I have two trees to do yet upstairs along with three in the family room downstairs. So--I think I did pretty well yesterday, even though SCS kept calling my name all afternoon............

Reply With Quote Likes