Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 04-06-2018, 05:12 AM   #7961  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
SCS RAK Coordinator
Swapper of the Month December 2012

Received 3,364 Likes on 2,540 Posts

Good Morning Inky Friends! I hope you have a Fantastic Friday and a Wonderful Weekend!

Join Our Challenge Your Stash Group--click Here!

Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-09-2018, 02:33 AM   #7962  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Swapper of the Month March 2013

Received 5,074 Likes on 3,942 Posts

Good Morning Fellow Stamp Addicts!

Oh no! I sure hope your DD is doing okay, Maxine! Hugs and prayers!!!

Kelly, it gets a bit cold greeting at these events, but I do understand the "no coat" rule. We are given team-shirts to wear so that people can readily identify us as the trainers and know who to come to should they have questions, etc. If we cover up those shirts, they have no clue who to look for. Plus, it's only for about 45 minutes, so it's not too bad. ;) Then I get to come back inside and warm up.

Barb, did you have a good weekend?

Waving to Shelly, Maggie! And of course sending hugs to all!

I had a great trip to Chicago and we had record numbers at our workshop. It went very well! I'm home all week this week. *gasp! Can you believe it? But I have two meetings today and one on Friday... and Saturday I am hosting a shoebox swap for the card club group here in my town so that will take up most of the day on Saturday.

Hugs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
DTs: Blue Knight Rubber Stamps and Technique Junkies
My blog: Cre8tive Play
Find Me on Instagram
According to Albert Einstein, "Creativity is contagious, pass it on."

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-09-2018, 06:30 AM   #7963  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
SCS RAK Coordinator

Good Morning--Happy Monday! It did snow a bit more this morning and I am so ready for the 60's that are forecast for Thursday and Friday!

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-09-2018, 01:17 PM   #7964  
Quacker Stamper

Received 1,108 Likes on 880 Posts

Quote:

Originally Posted by mcschmidtyView Post
Glad to hear Fun Easter adventures! I miss the egg hunts! We met at a very nice restaurant for dinner- sisters & husbands and mom. No ham for any of us either. It was nice!
Katie was here for the weekend, she got a dog, 8 weeks old, and is a mix breed- will get to about 50 lbs. We watched Loyola vs Michigan and then a movie.
Kelly, too funny imagining all of the kids won�t sit still for one pic just to have it over with! Your dinner sounds yummy! Ugg, hope you can catch up on your sleep!
Maggie, hope he gets it fixed without too much trouble from the tree root!
Barb, you got a day off doing the cooking/ cleaning & entertainment! Awesome!
Nothing new here except House is clean : ) Taking mom to Pulmonologist tomorrow for post hospital follow up.
Hoping everyone has a great day and some crafting time!
I got a text from the plumber this morning saying the he had me penciled in for tomorrow if the weather was good. Today is rainy and dreary and a bit chilly. The sun is supposed to shine tomorrow and be in the 70's so I'm hoping that he'll be at my house.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-09-2018, 01:19 PM   #7965  
Quacker Stamper

Quote:

Originally Posted by Forest RangerView Post

Kelly, I say throw away tradition (foods, anyway) since it was enjoyed by all... even if the photos reveal poking, looking away, blinking and cracking up. I would love to be a fly on the wall during one of your family+ gatherings. ;) YAY for some crafting time... but not good about the lack of sleep.

Maggie, I'm glad you got the car repairs done, too... we wouldn't want you stranded somewhere undesirable. As always, you have a lot going on. But you seem to handle it all so well. (I'd probably need naps. LOL!)

Shelly, I miss the Easter egg hunts, too. It sure seems the kiddos grow up fast, doesn't it? I hope your mom's pulmonologist visit goes well.

Maxine, I hope things are going okay with you!

Last night's meeting was really good... but we didn't get home until after 10:00, which is very late for Brock.

Hugs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SaveSave
SaveSave
Sorry I've been MIA and haven't gotten around to visiting blogs. Last week was very busy and this is finals week, so I spent the weekend studying up on all my math work that we have done this semester. I went over 8 lessons and have 3 more to go.

I also have book club tomorrow night which I want to go to, so that's going to take out some of my time. Then I'll have a week before our new semester starts.

I have a dental appointment on Wednesday at 2 so I'll have to leave here about 1:30, so I'll be gone the rest of the day.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-09-2018, 01:21 PM   #7966  
Quacker Stamper

Quote:

Originally Posted by barbaralynnView Post
Good Morning Friends! I think today is April Fool's Day as we are to get a couple of inches of snow. But, north a few hours, they could get up to a foot of snow--Yuck! I went the polls and already voted this morning in our state election. I have no plans today, other than a quick trip to the post office and grocery store, so I get to stamp and stamp and stamp! I hope you have a terrific Tuesday!
Yikes! I feel so sorry for all those Northerns that are still getting blasted wit snow! It's just crazy. We had temps down in the 40's and 50's over the weekend and very windy! It's supposed to warm up tomorrow for a couple days and then another cold front this coming weekend. You know I put away my winter things last weekend over my Easter break! :mrgreen:
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-09-2018, 01:22 PM   #7967  
Quacker Stamper

Quote:

Originally Posted by KiwimeView Post
I have just seen wedding photos on facebook of Kelly's daughter Kaitlyn getting married - did I miss something or what??? No wonder we have not seen much of her!

Congratulations Kelly
- you are now a Mother in Law!!
I thought the same thing Maxine. I'm glad I'm not the only one not in the know! I saw pictures on FB. She is so beautiful and such a lovely couple.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-09-2018, 01:25 PM   #7968  
Quacker Stamper

Quote:

Good Morning Inky Friends! We did get a couple of inches of snow, and some is still on the ground. It is to be cooler for the next few days, but sunny, so hopefully it will melt. Our tulips and daffodils are a couple of inches out of the ground, so they are covered in snow! We have been dog sitting for the past week for a friend while she visited her mom in Phoenix. She picked up Jasper last night so it is pretty quite here this morning. Jill was not happy to come home to snow!

I love all those Spring bulb flowers. I'd love to have them growing in my garden here.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-09-2018, 01:27 PM   #7969  
Quacker Stamper

Quote:

Yay - after numerous delays and phone calls (to an Indian call centre by the sounds of it) I have finally got my main email up and running again!!!! It's a bad day here for the grief, but at least that is one good thing - what a battle though - it's taken 9 days!!

Please pray for my DD - she was out running this morning and fell, onto concrete - badly grazing her R knee, L hand and chin - went into shock, and they are watching her for concussion, chest injury and whiplash... never mind she is on antibiotics and well bandaged!! :-( She is at home now, but there is a lot of concern for her, me included.
Sending up prayers for your DD. I know how that can be. I still visit the chiropractor 2 years after my fall and broken arm.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-09-2018, 01:28 PM   #7970  
Quacker Stamper

I had a funny thing at my chiropractor today. We are friends on Facebook. He's a great guy and we chat about all kinds of things when I'm there. He just got divorced last June. His kids are I think about 13 and 16. It was a "friendly" divorce so they don't have any issues with dealing with the kids or anything and he rents a house close by where they live.

Anyway, today he was telling me about his online dating. He had told me before that he was dating again. I don't know what group he is on, but he clicked on someone on there and "liked" her and it came up on Facebook and said that she was a paralegal and had 1 mutual friend - ME! LOL! I have no idea who it is. It's not anyone from my office now, but she could have been someone who used to work here. So funny. I can't wait to find out who it is. He couldn't remember her name, just that she had long black hair.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-10-2018, 03:06 AM   #7971  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Barb, I know you're older-than-dirt and therefore the memory may not be what it once was............ so......... I want to make sure you remember... SEND ALL UNWANTED SNOW TO KELLY! I do NOT want any snow! I am so ready for spring to take up residence and stay a while. (We seem to be having a cold day or two, then a teaser of a bit of warmth only to be plummeted by cold again.)

Maggie, good luck with finals! I loved the story of the chiropractor's online dating. I wonder if you'll be surprised when you hear who the woman is.

Hugs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SaveSave
SaveSave
Find Me on Instagram

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-10-2018, 04:38 AM   #7972  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
SCS RAK Coordinator

Good Morning SCS Friends. Yes, I am done with snow and it did snow a bit on and off all day yesterday, though it was very light. I went to Sarah's in the afternoon yesterday for a stamp class and all four cards had some kind of water coloring--fun! I also heard all about the SU color revamp--and the new ink pads too. Some of my favorite retiring colors are coming back--Mossy Meadow, Blackberry Bliss, Coastal Cabana, Poppy Parade--YAY! But, I will be sad to see some go away--like Marina Mist, Tangerine Tango, Island Indigo--I guess I really like tropical colors! I must sound like a Stampin' Up guru..................... I am hostess this month for club and I placed an order last night online and will wait for the totals to see what else I can get for free! I wish the Stamparatus was available as that would be my half-price item! I have to wait until June for that! Today is another day to paly in the stamp room--A Good Day for Sure!

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-10-2018, 06:52 AM   #7973  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 404 Likes on 305 Posts

Oh Maxine, prayers for your dd! Sounds like she needs to heal up and sit for a spell. I was just reading about that with Carrie Underwood - how she fell and was really hurt. Scary, those falls!

Maggie, thank you for your sweet words - I hadn't spoken much about the wedding, after their engagement last year. But I have to say, if it weren't for my mom, 73 years old and zipping around like she's 29 - flowers, cake, some of the decor, she did 80% of it and with the energy of a kid! It was a beautiful day. We get the photos back this week. Many of the proofs were washed out so they are all being fixed. She was absolutely radiant - but I could be biased ♥

Big hugs to all my friends!

Dirty Dozen Alumni
My Instagram: kellyannsanti
My YouTube channel

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-11-2018, 03:43 AM   #7974  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Hugs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Find Me on Instagram

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-11-2018, 05:58 AM   #7975  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
SCS RAK Coordinator

Good Morning SCS Friends and Inky Buddies. Happy Hump Day Wednesday. I hope you have a fantastic day!

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-11-2018, 09:00 PM   #7976  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 2,017 Likes on 870 Posts
Default Hi

Hi ladies,
Seems it has been a bit since I checked in. All is going well here. We have been busy but having fun too.
Maxine- hope your daughter is healing well and speedily! And, isn't is always nice to get big projects like the windows done and off the to do list! I really am enjoying the butterfly stories!
Maggie- too funny about the FB friend and the chiro- wonder if you will remember the lady..... Best of luck on your finals too.
Barb and Jeanette- yes, please do send all of the snow down south to Kelly! I saw today - 60 degrees, tomorrow 70, and there is snow in the forecast again! Yikes!
Kelly- I loved the wedding pics- have not seen a Mother of the Bride pic! What color dress did you wear?

We start a new watercolor class on Monday with Mom taking it. I will miss the last teacher, and it will be better with this guy (first teacher we took) ad I have learned so much along the way. Mom is back at daycare. They love having her there- the nurse in her comes out and she helps the other clients alot....... She is so happy and funny to be around. Choose JOY!!!

Ray and I will be going to Lake Geneva (Wisconsin) overnight on Saturday - a gift from all of the kids for our combined Birthday present. Katie and the pup are going to come stay overnight with mom. It is a quaint little town on a Lake- about 1 1/2 hours away from here.

Hope everyone is having a great week!

Shelly
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-12-2018, 01:20 AM   #7977  
Hardware Hotshot

Received 341 Likes on 227 Posts

Good news for DD - her grazes are healing really well and she needs no more dressings - the Dr is almost 90% convinced that she had a massive blood pressure drop - she has a history of it, and turns out there is a history in DH's family too!! His mother was subject to blackouts due to low BP!! Thank you all for your prayers.
She is still not to walk or run on her own, nor is she able to drive, so I have had to help out!!

We have gone from almost summer like temperatures to mid winter, it feels, with a 0.3 oC (32.5 oF)frost this morning, and it did not get over 15 oC (59 oF) all day!! :-(
Seems wrong to be picking up feijoas and picking grapes at the same time, but summer was late starting, so the grapes are late, and then summer also ran late, so the feijoas are early!! I am also still picking tomatoes to finish ripening inside....

Better go and get some sleep waving at you all from down under, and so appreciative of being part of this wonderful group.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-12-2018, 02:55 AM   #7978  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Barb, I did have a fantastic day yesterday; today is Mt. Laundry. ;)

Shelly, what a precious gift from your children... enjoy the little get away. Mom will be in good hands with Katie and the pup! I loved hearing about your mom's nursing skills being put to use at the daycare. That is so sweet!

Maxine, I'm glad to hear your DD is improving! YAY! I'll keep praying!

Hugs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Find Me on Instagram

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-12-2018, 04:16 AM   #7979  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
SCS RAK Coordinator

Shelly--have fun in Lake Geneva, though the weather will not be the nicest to enjoy the outdoors. There sure are some cute shops downtown too!

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-12-2018, 04:17 AM   #7980  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
SCS RAK Coordinator

Good Morning! Happy Thursday!

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-12-2018, 12:02 PM   #7981  
Hardware Hotshot

Barb, sorry to say, you are behind the times... It's Friday here 😂😂😂

Whatever day you are at, may you have a good one.

Waving from a vaguely sunny, but cool and windy down under, where, surprise, surprise, rain is forecast again...
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-13-2018, 03:37 AM   #7982  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

FYI - I will be busy most of the day tomorrow (fun things happening) so probably won't be able to check in here. In case I don't get back here today, let me go ahead and say... Have a GREAT weekend! I'll see you Monday!

Hugs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Find Me on Instagram

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-13-2018, 05:36 AM   #7983  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
SCS RAK Coordinator

Good Morning--Happy Friday! I think that the weather gods do not like the Midwest this weekend as we are supposed to get a bunch of yuck--mostly rain but some snow in it. Northern Wisconsin is forecast to have a blizzard--up to a foot of snow! Really? It will be good to get the rain as the ground is now not frozen. I hope you have a good weekend!

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-13-2018, 06:20 AM   #7984  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 404 Likes on 305 Posts

I did not know today was Friday the 13th, LOL Show show little I pay attention these days - I did know it was Friday though, ROFL

Happy weekend, friends!

Dirty Dozen Alumni
My Instagram: kellyannsanti
My YouTube channel

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-13-2018, 12:43 PM   #7985  
Hardware Hotshot

I survived Friday the 13th and enjoyed it - I said to hang with the housework and went to town, shouted myself a coffee and carrot cake, and then spent the afternoon in the studio... And as the weekend is going to be wet, I'll spend quite a bit of time out there 😀😀😀
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-14-2018, 05:37 PM   #7986  
Quacker Stamper

Quote:

Barb, I know you're older-than-dirt and therefore the memory may not be what it once was............ so......... I want to make sure you remember... SEND ALL UNWANTED SNOW TO KELLY! I do NOT want any snow! I am so ready for spring to take up residence and stay a while. (We seem to be having a cold day or two, then a teaser of a bit of warmth only to be plummeted by cold again.)

Maggie, good luck with finals! I loved the story of the chiropractor's online dating. I wonder if you'll be surprised when you hear who the woman is.

Hugs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SaveSave
SaveSave
I'm pretty sure I know who it is and not shocked at all. She's a stunner! Used to work at our firm. She's tall, long dark hair, funny, and very pretty. Funny thing is I need to tell my doctor that he needs to update his Facebook page to say that he's single. It still says that he's married. He doesn't post on it very much. I think the last time was in 2012!

Finals went well. M
ath semester is done!!!! I ended up with a 94 on my final exam but with an overall A so I'm happy with that. We have a week off and start back with online classes on the 23rd and our first gathering on the 26th.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-14-2018, 05:38 PM   #7987  
Quacker Stamper

Quote:

Good Morning SCS Friends. Yes, I am done with snow and it did snow a bit on and off all day yesterday, though it was very light. I went to Sarah's in the afternoon yesterday for a stamp class and all four cards had some kind of water coloring--fun! I also heard all about the SU color revamp--and the new ink pads too. Some of my favorite retiring colors are coming back--Mossy Meadow, Blackberry Bliss, Coastal Cabana, Poppy Parade--YAY! But, I will be sad to see some go away--like Marina Mist, Tangerine Tango, Island Indigo--I guess I really like tropical colors! I must sound like a Stampin' Up guru..................... I am hostess this month for club and I placed an order last night online and will wait for the totals to see what else I can get for free! I wish the Stamparatus was available as that would be my half-price item! I have to wait until June for that! Today is another day to paly in the stamp room--A Good Day for Sure!
Oh Barb, I haven't heard about all the changes going on with SU. I did just get a big order from SAB. What are they doing to the ink pads now?
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-14-2018, 05:48 PM   #7988  
Quacker Stamper

Quote:

Originally Posted by mcschmidtyView Post
Hi ladies,
Seems it has been a bit since I checked in. All is going well here. We have been busy but having fun too.
Maxine- hope your daughter is healing well and speedily! And, isn't is always nice to get big projects like the windows done and off the to do list! I really am enjoying the butterfly stories!
Maggie- too funny about the FB friend and the chiro- wonder if you will remember the lady..... Best of luck on your finals too.
Barb and Jeanette- yes, please do send all of the snow down south to Kelly! I saw today - 60 degrees, tomorrow 70, and there is snow in the forecast again! Yikes!
Kelly- I loved the wedding pics- have not seen a Mother of the Bride pic! What color dress did you wear?

We start a new watercolor class on Monday with Mom taking it. I will miss the last teacher, and it will be better with this guy (first teacher we took) ad I have learned so much along the way. Mom is back at daycare. They love having her there- the nurse in her comes out and she helps the other clients alot....... She is so happy and funny to be around. Choose JOY!!!

Ray and I will be going to Lake Geneva (Wisconsin) overnight on Saturday - a gift from all of the kids for our combined Birthday present. Katie and the pup are going to come stay overnight with mom. It is a quaint little town on a Lake- about 1 1/2 hours away from here.

Hope everyone is having a great week!

Shelly
I hope your new watercolor class goes as well as the last one. I loved your hummingbird. Glad to hear your mom is doing well at the adult daycare place. It's a lot easier on everyone,

Have fun on your weekend getaway.

I'm pretty sure I know who it is and not shocked at all. She's a stunner! Used to work at our firm. She's tall, long dark hair, funny, and very pretty. Funny thing is I need to tell my doctor that he needs to update his Facebook page to say that he's single. It still says that he's married. He doesn't post on it very much. I think the last time was in 2012!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-14-2018, 05:51 PM   #7989  
Quacker Stamper

Quote:

Good news for DD - her grazes are healing really well and she needs no more dressings - the Dr is almost 90% convinced that she had a massive blood pressure drop - she has a history of it, and turns out there is a history in DH's family too!! His mother was subject to blackouts due to low BP!! Thank you all for your prayers.
She is still not to walk or run on her own, nor is she able to drive, so I have had to help out!!

We have gone from almost summer like temperatures to mid winter, it feels, with a 0.3 oC (32.5 oF)frost this morning, and it did not get over 15 oC (59 oF) all day!! :-(
Seems wrong to be picking up feijoas and picking grapes at the same time, but summer was late starting, so the grapes are late, and then summer also ran late, so the feijoas are early!! I am also still picking tomatoes to finish ripening inside....

Better go and get some sleep waving at you all from down under, and so appreciative of being part of this wonderful group.
Glad to hear that your DD is healing well. I hope that she's back to full capacity soon so you won't have to be driving her around. I remember when I first moved here I didn't know how to drive and it was terrible until I learned. You just can't get anywhere and the buses don't run that often. In PA we had great public transportation so I never needed to drive up there.

Wow! Your garden is doing really great!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-14-2018, 05:53 PM   #7990  
Quacker Stamper

Quote:

Good Morning--Happy Friday! I think that the weather gods do not like the Midwest this weekend as we are supposed to get a bunch of yuck--mostly rain but some snow in it. Northern Wisconsin is forecast to have a blizzard--up to a foot of snow! Really? It will be good to get the rain as the ground is now not frozen. I hope you have a good weekend!
Crazy that you've been having such winter weather. It got cold here this weekend, but we didn't get the storm that they were predicting, just some rain this morning which we needed.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-14-2018, 05:55 PM   #7991  
Quacker Stamper

I've had the plumbers at my house a couple times this week. He finally figured out where the joint was where the pipe had broken. I can't believe he had to dig all that out manually with a shovel! It's a huge hole. They ended up having to replace 10' of the pipe. Our subdivision is built on a landfill so besides the huge roots that they had to cut through, there was a ton of bricks buried in the dirt also that they dug up. So they haven't been back since they finished replacing and fixing the pipe. They did fill back up 2 of the holes that they dug, but the big hole out by the joint is not completely filled in yet. Not sure when they'll be back to finish that up. I know that they have been really busy and had a couple other jobs that they needed to do so this one is now on the bottom of the list since the repair has been done.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-14-2018, 05:55 PM   #7992  
Quacker Stamper

I was having some tummy issues yesterday morning so I stayed home from work. I wasn't feeling really bad, just needed to stay close to the bathroom. I was able to get some organizing done out here in my office/computer room. I still have a little more to do, but it's not too bad. I want to have someone come clean on Saturday, and I want the house to not necessarily be clean, but I want things picked up and put away so she doesn't have to clean around things.

My bathroom needs to be organized also. Some things need to be trashed and others put away. I worked a little bit in my kitchen today and went through the pantry and tossed some outdated things out and reorganized the rest.

I tried a new grocery store today - it' called Sprouts Farmers Market. It's a bit further from my regular store, but I've ordered from them online before and wanted to go see the real thing. They carry a lot of organic items. I got some beautiful boneless pork loin chops for only $1.99 lb. They are about 1 1/2 - 2" thick. I separated them out and tried a trick I saw on FB to vacuum seal them without dragging out my vacuum sealer. It looks like it worked, but time will tell.

Got the laundry going and off to get a shower and work a bit in my craft room. I got a huge order from Stampin Up that I have to find places to put stuff. That's my next big project - getting that stuff organized. Some of it will be going out in my workshop in the garage. And I need to get the garage cleaned out.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-14-2018, 05:57 PM   #7993  
Quacker Stamper

I'm hoping to get some time in my craft room tomorrow. It's a bit crowded in there right now, but I'll clear a space on my table so I can work on my kit for this month while I have the time.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-16-2018, 02:48 AM   #7994  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

It sure seems like there has been some "weather" this weekend. I hope you are all safe! My weekend was wonderful! Now the new week begins. What's everyone up to this week?

Hugs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Find Me on Instagram

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-16-2018, 03:09 AM   #7995  
Quacker Stamper

I spent a lot of time this weekend getting my house straightened up and things put away. I did work in my craft room moving things around. Finally put all my designer papers out in my workshop. My work area looks a lot better. I also had some time to work on a card. It's been awhile.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-16-2018, 03:12 AM   #7996  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Maggie, I am sure your hard work resulted in a clean/organized space. That's always a good feeling for me; I hope it was for you, too!
Find Me on Instagram

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-16-2018, 03:23 AM   #7997  
Quacker Stamper

Quote:

Maggie, I am sure your hard work resulted in a clean/organized space. That's always a good feeling for me; I hope it was for you, too!
I was hoping to have it all cleaned up and put away to have a cleaning lady come on Saturday to clean the house and then I found out that the company that I wanted to use doesn't work on Saturdays. I don't want a new service to come when I'm not home at least not at first. Will be looking for someone else now,
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-16-2018, 03:37 AM   #7998  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Maggie, I hope you find the perfect service for your needs!
Find Me on Instagram

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-16-2018, 05:18 AM   #7999  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
SCS RAK Coordinator

Good Morning Friends! Happy Monday!!! I hope the snow we had this weekend is finally over, though it is lightly snowing right now. I think we had 6 inches of wet, heavy snow Saturday night into Sunday, but parts of Wisconsin got much more, like 30" in Green Bay! We are heading to a conference today 1 1/2 hours away and will stay overnight as Rebecca has a presentation tomorrow morning. I will take my laptop and check in tomorrow too as I will probably just stay in the hotel area until she is ready to leave.

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-17-2018, 03:13 AM   #8000  
Quacker Stamper

It was a little stressful at the office yesterday since it was the day we went live with our new document management system! I did go to an update overview class for an hour, but that is not enough. I have 2 classes this afternoon - more indepth and how to use the software to put a footer on my documents.

I called last night my do-nothing night! :rolleyes: I had to stop at my cleaners to drop off some things and my nail place is right next door, so I stopped in there for a much-needed mani/pedi. they look so nice. Had dinner when I got home and by then it was almost 8. Didn't get much else done and went to bed early. So nice. No school.

I did get a text from the plumber. His brother should be by this afternoon to finish up cleaning up my yard. Yard man comes today.
Reply With Quote Likes