View Single Post
Old 04-03-2012, 01:48 PM   #405
auntangie
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScrappinCEO View Post
Hey Angie!

Bummers on the virus. We all learn from our boo boos! You'll be back on track in no time.

Ummmm budget can't handle 'both' LOL Try scrapping, stamping, quilting, art journal/ mixed media, claying LOL
LOL! I go in spurts with crafts. Do one for a while and then it sits while I pick up something else. I always get back to them eventually, but sometimes my tastes or skill levels change and I wonder why I started something way back when. Getting my sewing room in order so I can quilt again I found several counted cross stich and hardanger projects I need to start or complete. A macrame project half done and some baby clothes I cut out when my now 26 year old nephew was 3. There is also a full shelf of beading supplies and one of Sculpty clay and a pasta machine for it. The stamping/scrapping supplies will take a backseat for a while as I am building my fabric stash back up. The stamping and scrapping stuff is all in a seperate room. Yes, I have too much stuff. That's what happens when you are single and have a huge old house. The stuff just spreads out all on it's own.
2014 100 in 100 Challenge round #2 40/100
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!