View Single Post
Old 01-09-2012, 05:33 PM   #87
smadson
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScrappinCEO View Post
Great job on the reorganization, Carol. I have all my ribbon on flat cardboard bobbins I've made. I need to make more for the Christmas ribbon I added this year.

Here's my ribbon storage

and this is my embellishment storage.
Oh my goodness, yours are so neat!!! I have too many of everything to be that neat! LOL
Okay I thought I joined this already, but couldn't even find this thread. So now I have found it and want to join.
I had kind of joined the last of 2011. I was too busy to take time to assign money value to everything. But, I did all my 40 some Christmas cards just out of my stash. In fact I didn't spend any money except for a special project for my DGS, the last 2 to 3 months of 2011. I did all kinds of challenges and sb pages. So, I will try to start keeping tract in 2012. I am in process of decluttering, or just reorganizing my craft room. Painted it and will soon have it all redone. I will upload and link photos when I get it done.
So am i starting in the hole: Paint $30.00, cabinets and cabinet top ???- will find out tomorrow. Or can I count it even since I didn't spend money in last 3 months of 2011?? Hope so!

Sharon
Proud Fan Club Member
Scrapbook Goal 2014 15/60 See them Here
S2S 2014: +$179.47
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!