Thread: Copic FAQ
View Single Post
Old 02-24-2011, 04:01 PM   #188
Crafts
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
Originally Posted by nayttap View Post
I immediately ordered this am from oozak.com and was successful...but a couple questions remain. What does the "#5 extra" mean? Why is there no price difference between with a case, and without a case? Anyone know????
I am guessing that the "#5 extra" refers to the way Copic numbers its extra Sketch sets. See this page: Sketch | COPICMARKER.COM (Click on Sketch Sets. Scroll to the bottom and View All.)

They have four sets of 72, and in addition they have the EX-1, EX-2, EX-3, and EX-4 sets. At the bottom is set EX-5, which is the new colors. That's what I'm assuming Oozak is calling "#5 Extra." Maybe someone else can confirm that.

As far as the case goes, the first Oozak shipment with the case is already sold out. The only ones currently available there are without a case, and they have 12 left. I don't know why they are the same price. The sidebar note on the Oozak site says that Copic cut their original shipment to half of what they expected, but they will be getting more later.

On my website: 13 Copic Coloring Guides
Illustrator for: Angels Landing Digital Stamps

Last edited by Crafts; 02-24-2011 at 04:07 PM.. Reason: changed number of available sets to 12.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!